PDA

View Full Version : NE - The single worst dog killing by cops I have ever seen.

Anti Federalist
10-30-2012, 12:46 PM
Cops come and lock down a whole neighborhood looking for a "suspect".

Innocent man, walking his dog, breaking absolutely no law, walks away from cops barking orders at him.

Cops charge, tackle and thrown him down violently to the ground, and in less than 5 seconds, execute his Lab/Golden dog that he was walking, on a leash.

The whole incident was caught on night vision security cameras at a local business.

This is going to be your kid, your husband, your wife, your father, your brother very soon unless we stop this.

Watch the video at the site for yourself.

I am literally shaking with rage and frustration right now...

Can somebody who has the means, save that video clip and youtube it before it goes down the memory hole?

ETA - Hat tip to DerailingDaTrain for the youtube upload.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBYweipKF3c&feature=player_embedded

Dog Shot By Omaha Police Officer

http://www.wowt.com/news/headlines/Exclusive-Dog-Shot-By-Omaha-Police-Officer-176320491.html

An Omaha police officer shot and killed a dog on a public sidewalk. The officer’s report claims the shooting was justified; however, the owners call the incident an execution of a friendly, family pet. Mike McKnight obtained surveillance video of the incident for a Fact Finders exclusive.

On October 7th, after midnight, police blocked a street in the area of 35th and Vinton to look for an armed suspect. They say Chris Schulte, who lives in the area, ignored orders to stop and walked the family dog toward the search area. He was arrested and his dog, Teela, shot.

(This is all cop bullshit. He was walking away and the dog was doing nothing. - AF)

Chris Schulte said, “You know I should have got back but I was just walking on. Not threatening, dog wasn't being aggressive.”

In the report by Officer Schuster and Officer Clement, the officers said “suspect’s dog became aggressive, growled at officers, and showed its teeth before being shot and killed.”

Lt. Darci Tierney, Omaha Police, “The Omaha Police Department is aware of the incident and Chief Schmaderer has authorized an Internal Investigation into the matter. As with all personnel matters, the Omaha Police Department is unable to comment further. Per OPD policy, anytime an officer discharges his/her firearm during the course of their duties an arduous review of the discharge will take place.”

Tim Wagner told Channel 6 News he watched the incident, live, from inside his home via a night vision security camera.

Wagner said, “The dog didn't stand a chance. The dog did nothing aggressive. I've lived next to this dog two and a half years and it’s one of the best dogs.”

Fact Finders checked with the Nebraska Humane Society. Teela, a Labrador, golden retriever mix, had a clean record with no history of bites or vicious behavior. Schulte says Teela belonged to his aunt, Michelle Meadows.

Meadows said, “It was very shocking. I would think they would maybe taser her or something, if they thought she was being aggressive, but I don't think she was.”

The police report described Schulte as intoxicated. He was arrested, at the scene, for obstructing police and resisting arrest. He claims Teela, who was still on a leash, didn’t threaten to attack officers before one of them shot her.

(More asshole, murdering, fuckstick cop bullshit. Only in Amerika would a full body tackle on the concrete and an execution of your dog be called "resisting arrest". You fucking assholes haven't seen "resistance" yet. - AF)

“They didn't have to shoot em. Not at all. (It was an) Execution,” said Schulte.

Fact Finders showed the video to Omaha police command staff, whom provided a response. Lt. Darci Tierney said, “The Omaha Police Department is aware of the incident and Chief Schmaderer has authorized an Internal Investigation into the matter. As with all personnel matters, the Omaha Police Department is unable to comment further. Per OPD policy, anytime an officer discharges his/her firearm during the course of their duties an arduous review of the discharge will take place.”

Channel 6 News did pay for the rights to air the video.

phill4paul
10-30-2012, 12:52 PM
Is it time?

jkr
10-30-2012, 12:59 PM
YES
http://www.fond-ecran.net/fonds/rage_against_the_machine_001.jpg

http://www.calwatchdog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/declaration-of-independence.jpg

asurfaholic
10-30-2012, 01:03 PM
Thats nuts. I would suggest a public execution of this scum.

Dr.3D
10-30-2012, 01:15 PM
I'm not going to say what I would have done had I witnessed that event.

AFPVet
10-30-2012, 01:34 PM
How many times can you poke a sleeping bear?

Anti Federalist
10-30-2012, 01:36 PM
How many times can you poke a sleeping bear?

I don't know...I really don't.

Honestly, is it me?

This one hit me a like a ton of bricks.

Is it just me or is this one really "over the top".

Or is it just another day in Amerika?

heavenlyboy34
10-30-2012, 01:36 PM
:( Everyone knows those Golden Retrievers are veewwy scawwy. :rolleyes: ...GET A ROPE!! :mad:

heavenlyboy34
10-30-2012, 01:39 PM

Honestly, is it me?

More over the top than usual, IMO. Usually they at least make some effort to make the shooting seem at least somewhat reasonable. Here they didn't even bother coming up with a decent excuse.

MadOdorMachine
10-30-2012, 01:46 PM
Damn. I live in Omaha but this is the first I've heard of this. Labs are very popular around here. You see them all the time and they are not known to be an aggressive breed. Also, that is not a high crime area. Most of the crime that happens in Omaha is further north. I really hope this guy gets fired and held responsible for this action. It's completely unacceptable. An shooting also happened on Offutt Air Force Base earlier this year where a 21 y/o man was fatally shot. Thankfully, that's going before a greand jury. I hope a proper investigation is done and these incidents aren't taken lightly.

cajuncocoa
10-30-2012, 01:48 PM

Honestly, is it me?

Or is it just another day in Amerika?No, it's not just you.

I don't know how many more of these I can stand to read about. And watching that video was heartbreaking.

XTreat
10-30-2012, 01:49 PM
This the worst one yet.

EBounding
10-30-2012, 01:52 PM
I'm at a loss for words.... THE DOG WAS ON A LEASH AND WAS EXECUTED! I'm literally scared this is going to happen to my dog some day....

Dr.3D
10-30-2012, 01:52 PM
Looked like they were in the business of killing dogs. First they grab the owner and hold him down and then their accomplice shoots the mans dog. From a passerby view, it appeared to be a couple of thugs just out to kill the mans dog.

Are we not supposed to help people who are being attacked?

Anti Federalist
10-30-2012, 01:54 PM
No, it's not just you.

I don't know how many more of these I can stand to read about. And watching that video was heartbreaking.

I had to go do "calming breaths" for 15 minutes.

Anti Federalist
10-30-2012, 01:55 PM
Looked like they were in the business of killing dogs. First they grab the owner and hold him down and then their accomplice shoots the mans dog. From a passerby view, it appeared to be a couple of thugs just out to kill the mans dog.

Yes, yes we are.

Anti Federalist
10-30-2012, 01:56 PM
Can somebody who has the means, save that video clip and youtube it before it goes down the memory hole?

This please.

Anti Federalist
10-30-2012, 01:58 PM

They don't just grab him, they violently attack him from behind and slam him to the concrete.

Dr.3D
10-30-2012, 01:59 PM
They don't just grab him, they violently attack him from behind and slam him to the concrete.
If you were armed and saw such a thing, what would you do?

Don't answer if you don't want to.

AFPVet
10-30-2012, 02:00 PM

When I went though officer training, we saw a video of a state trooper who was shot and killed by a subject. The subject was also hit, but he wasn't staying down. A couple of armed civilians kept the subject down at gunpoint until another trooper arrived. Not knowing what was going on, the trooper jacked up everyone... the civilians complied and were fine. The subject was taken into custody.

I guess the point I am trying to make is that you never really know what you are coming up on and need to scout things out a bit before making a decision to react. You may not know what's going on unless you were there to witness the encounter from the beginning.

AGRP
10-30-2012, 02:00 PM
The police report described Schulte as intoxicated. He was arrested, at the scene, for obstructing police and resisting arrest. He claims Teela, who was still on a leash, didn’t threaten to attack officers before one of them shot her.

Cool. Maybe a completely unreasonable order was made by the police and the guy kept walking. His punishment was the killing of his dog. Either that or they were practicing target shooting. Stop walking for your own safety or we will kill your dog. Whats sick is that they shot their weapon towards the man. They could have easily killed him. Try doing that to a police dog and see what happens.

Anti Federalist
10-30-2012, 02:03 PM

If they did not have a government costume on?

No hesitation, I would respond.

If they did?

I'd have to make a quick mental assessment as to whether that day would be a good day to die.

Dr.3D
10-30-2012, 02:07 PM

If they did?

I'd have to make a quick mental assessment as to whether that day would be a good day to die.
So if somebody wants to molest people and kill their dogs, all they have to do is dress up in those costumes and nobody is going to stop them.

AFPVet
10-30-2012, 02:09 PM
... now if there were any 'good' officers that witnessed this from the beginning, they should have jacked up the thugs immediately. I've seen several occasions where on duty police were arrested by other on duty police... it happens.

EBounding
10-30-2012, 02:09 PM
So if somebody wants to molest people and kill their dogs, all they have to do is dress up in those costumes and nobody is going to stop them.

As long as it's in the name of the "officer's safety"......

Dr.3D
10-30-2012, 02:10 PM
As long as it's in the name of the "officer's safety"......
Suppose those were not officers at all but somebody just dressed that way?

Anti Federalist
10-30-2012, 02:12 PM
Suppose those were not officers at all but somebody just dressed that way?

Happening more and more frequently.

Home invasions being carried out by thieves dressed up as cops.

Dr.3D
10-30-2012, 02:14 PM
Happening more and more frequently.

Home invasions being carried out by thieves dressed up as cops.
This is why I believe when you see someone dressed as a cop but is breaking the law, they are fair game.

AGRP
10-30-2012, 02:16 PM
Holy crap @ the video! They did nothing but commit assault and battery on the man and murder the dog.

Anti Federalist
10-30-2012, 02:16 PM
This is why I believe when you see someone dressed as a cop but is breaking the law, they are fair game.

I'm inclined to agree.

We all have to keep in mind that if they are the real thing, you'll get cut to ribbons.

They fact that they are breaking the law, that they could be openly committing murder right before your eyes or raping your wife or daughter, will make no difference.

Anti Federalist
10-30-2012, 02:19 PM
Holy crap @ the video! They did nothing but commit assault and battery on the man and murder the dog.

Violent assault and battery.

If I timed it right, it was about 3.5 seconds between the time the first cop laid a hand on the man, and the second cop executed the dog.

Dr.3D
10-30-2012, 02:22 PM
I'm inclined to agree.

We all have to keep in mind that if they are the real thing, you'll get cut to ribbons.

They fact that they are breaking the law, that they could be openly committing murder right before your eyes or raping your wife or daughter, will make no difference.
And the day that happens, is a good day to die in the defense of liberty.

tod evans
10-30-2012, 02:23 PM
This is only another bad one.

Every dog these collective assholes shoot is somebodies pet, their family member.

I was going to post that maybe it'll take kids being shot before "we the people" get fed up but then I remembered it was just a day or so back I read about a young lad who got shot by a sniper...

A plan of attack or counterattack is needed, and it was needed years ago but with the internet folks are able to round up knowledge from across the country...

I'm unaware of any groups or even individuals who are trying to stop this type of behavior legally, but given that this is RPF and our TOS mandates that we conform with all current legislation, I can't see how discussing any and all legal means to discredit and humiliate these "officers" could hurt anything...

AGRP
10-30-2012, 02:25 PM
Violent assault and battery.

If I timed it right, it was about 3.5 seconds between the time the first cop laid a hand on the man, and the second cop executed the dog.

They can make up anything they want, but the video doesnt lie in the court of public opinion. That dog wasnt doing anything aggressive and neither was the man. They tackled the man and that caused the dog to be yanked back. It was calm throughout the entire incident and was only looking up and sniffing to see what was going on and *BANG!* This is really disgusting.

bunklocoempire
10-30-2012, 02:26 PM
In the report by Officer Schuster and Officer Clement, the officers said “suspect’s dog became aggressive, growled at officers, and showed its teeth before being shot and killed.”

Dogs know.

AFPVet
10-30-2012, 02:27 PM

They should be....

phill4paul
This is only another bad one.

Every dog these collective assholes shoot is somebodies pet, their family member.

I was going to post that maybe it'll take kids being shot before "we the people" get fed up but then I remembered it was just a day or so back I read about a young lad who got shot by a sniper...

A plan of attack or counterattack is needed, and it was needed years ago but with the internet folks are able to round up knowledge from across the country...

I'm unaware of any groups or even individuals who are trying to stop this type of behavior legally, but given that this is RPF and our TOS mandates that we conform with all current legislation, I can't see how discussing any and all legal means to discredit and humiliate these "officers" could hurt anything...

Like politics it comes down to public awareness and destroying a lifetime of indoctrination. We, on RPf, have seen how hard this can be.

Dr.3D
Dogs know.
Of course they know. My dogs would respond the same way if I was being attacked.

EBounding
10-30-2012, 02:33 PM
Dogs know.

This is true. Their bond with humans is why they've been so successful as an animal. My dog knows when I'm angry even if I don't say a word. He'll stop what he's doing and either just stand there or run away. He's only a small sheltie, but I can't imagine what he'd do if he felt I was in danger.

bunklocoempire
10-30-2012, 02:39 PM
Of course they know. My dogs would respond the same way if I was being attacked.

This is true. Their bond with humans is why they've been so successful as an animal. My dog knows when I'm angry even if I don't say a word. He'll stop what he's doing and either just stand there or run away. He's only a small sheltie, but I can't imagine what he'd do if he felt I was in danger.

That's what always kills me with these shootings.

Everyone knows that dogs know, so why the hell is there ever any doubt as to who the f*** the actual aggressors are? :mad:

KCIndy
10-30-2012, 02:39 PM
This is sickening...

I mean, I am truly, genuinely sick. What sort of psychopaths are being employed by this police department?

Every decent person in Omaha should be demanding that charges be filed.

:mad::mad::mad:

ZENemy
10-30-2012, 02:40 PM
OK, if its NOT time, then WHEN is it time? Jesus Christ Allah and Buddha all together in one swear word. I already hated cops, I avoid cops, if I see a cop even MILES behind me I will take a different road, if a cop gets behind me, I exit, pull into a parking garage, shopping department, virtually anywhere I can find to avoid him....AF (and others) have shown me how wise it is to avoid cops.

So, protesting does NOT work and they are more than ready for violence.

It is time, whats it time for? I for one, do not want to sit around and wait for this to happen to me.

WHEN DO WE organize?

should we make a separate thread on what we need to do? this is never going to stop. We know the end result of this already, so what are we waiting for?

ZENemy
10-30-2012, 02:57 PM
Cool. Maybe a completely unreasonable order was made by the police and the guy kept walking. His punishment was the killing of his dog. Either that or they were practicing target shooting. Stop walking for your own safety or we will kill your dog. Whats sick is that they shot their weapon towards the man. They could have easily killed him. Try doing that to a police dog and see what happens.

When I was about 9 years old a cop was parked in front of a store. Me; standing about 30 feet from the car made that kissing sound that you do to all dogs " kiss kiss hey boy"

the cop RAN out of the store, through me on the ground, cuffed me and said

"Its illegal to taunt an officer of the law"
I said ..."sorry sir, I am a dog lover and was just saying hi"
he said "NO you are not, you dont love anything"
I said "umm, ok" and stop talking unless answering direct questions.

he took down ALL my info and said if I ever tease a police dog again I will be arrested (keep in mind, I was 9 or 10 years old)

yeah, so if one cannot even speak towards a police dog, I guess shooting one would get your entire family slaughtered?

presence
10-30-2012, 03:03 PM
(More asshole, murdering, fuckstick cop bullshit. Only in Amerika would a full body tackle on the concrete and an execution of your dog be called "resisting arrest". You fucking assholes haven't seen "resistance" yet. - AF)

^^^

This COPSHOTDOG really stands the hairs up on my arms. At this point you can't help but see what is coming. I don't like it. I want no part of it, but its coming and we're all going to have to choose a side.

JK/SEA
10-30-2012, 03:19 PM
fucking hell...may as well go into the nearest animal shelter and blow all the dogs away, that way officer safety won't be an issue.

presence
10-30-2012, 03:20 PM

First and foremost we have a rule against posting the personal information of members.... but the last time I posted a full page of DOX on one of these COPSHOOTSDOG threads moderation axed it. Tell me I can post again and I'll have a full page of Dox on this douche bag too.

tod evans
10-30-2012, 03:22 PM
First and foremost we have a rule against posting the personal information of members.... but the last time I posted a full page of DOX on one of these COPSHOOTSDOG threads moderation axed it. Tell me I can post again and I'll have a full page of Dox on this douche bag too.

What say you mods?

If I get a vote I vote for full disclosure.

ZENemy
10-30-2012, 03:24 PM
What say you mods?

If I get a vote I vote for full disclosure.

Second

GunnyFreedom
10-30-2012, 03:31 PM
And still the comments on the article, while mostly good, there are still a significant proportion of hard-core apologists. A few that openly state the death of one's dog is the punishment for not instantly obeying the King's enforcers.

I'm telling you, sometimes I feel like we should just let this place collapse into raging tyranny just to slap these horrible monsters up side the head, except that these horrible monsters would be the ones who actually have it better under the tyranny...

AlexAmore
10-30-2012, 06:14 PM
Here are some fun comments on policeone.com
http://www.policeone.com/Officer-Safety/articles/6024727-Video-Dog-shot-man-arrested-for-trespassing-by-Omaha-officer/

AGRP
10-30-2012, 06:25 PM
And still the comments on the article, while mostly good, there are still a significant proportion of hard-core apologists. A few that openly state the death of one's dog is the punishment for not instantly obeying the King's enforcers.

I'm telling you, sometimes I feel like we should just let this place collapse into raging tyranny just to slap these horrible monsters up side the head, except that these horrible monsters would be the ones who actually have it better under the tyranny...

Better yet, perhaps some cops witness this and second guess their actions or refuse to follow horrible orders.

youngbuck
10-30-2012, 06:29 PM
How on earth did he obstruct justice or resist arrest? He didn't. The cops need to be charged for their false charges (perjury?), false imprisonment, kidnapping, mayhem on an animal, animal cruelty, menacing, conspiracy, use of a firearm while committing a felony, and discharging a firearm within city limits.

AGRP
10-30-2012, 06:41 PM
How on earth did he obstruct justice or resist arrest? He didn't. The cops need to be charged for their false charges (perjury?), false imprisonment, kidnapping, mayhem on an animal, animal cruelty, menacing, conspiracy, use of a firearm while committing a felony, and discharging a firearm within city limits.

hehe

youngbuck
10-30-2012, 06:44 PM
hehe

While I was being only slightly sarcastic with that last one, obviously in light of all the prior charges I listed, I'm serious. This is the shit they pull on mundanes every minute of every day. No special treatment, they are not above the law, no exceptions, f**k them!

AGRP
10-30-2012, 06:46 PM
While I was being only slightly sarcastic with that last one, obviously in light of all the prior charges I listed, I'm serious. This is the shit they pull on mundanes every minute of every day. No special treatment, they are not above the law, no exceptions, f**k them!

Someone was actually charged with that when they killed a dog that wondered on their property.

youngbuck
10-30-2012, 06:49 PM
Someone was actually charged with that when they killed a dog that wondered on their property.
Yea, that rings a bell from a recent story. That homeowner should have known that he didn't possess the magical Badge of Impunity.

Dr.3D
10-30-2012, 06:49 PM
I seriously doubt cops have the authority to "lock down" a neighborhood. That would in essence be imposing some sort of civilian martial law.

NewRightLibertarian
10-30-2012, 06:56 PM
It's all about intimidation. That's why it's their policy to murder the dog. They want to traumatize people so they'll be more easily controlled.

Philhelm
10-30-2012, 07:01 PM
http://www.policeone.com/Officer-Safety/articles/6024727-Video-Dog-shot-man-arrested-for-trespassing-by-Omaha-officer/

Only police may comment. Fucking pussies!

Henry Rogue
10-30-2012, 07:05 PM
I read the first six comments posted on that site. One guy had some inclination of blow back. the rest of the posters were gestapo totalitarian a$$holes. That shows me the bad ones are the rule rather than the exception.

youngbuck
10-30-2012, 07:07 PM

The common theme in those comments is that cops think you're stupid when you don't ask "how high?" in response to their "jump." It's as if they've been programmed that their every wish and whim carries the power of God. You're stupid when you exercise your rights. You're stupid if you question authority.

AFPVet
10-30-2012, 07:51 PM

I have an account there ;)

RonRules
10-30-2012, 08:05 PM
They better not to that to my cat!

Carson
10-30-2012, 08:06 PM
Fact Finders checked with the Nebraska Humane Society. Teela, a Labrador, golden retriever mix, had a clean record with no history of bites or vicious behavior. Schulte says Teela belonged to his aunt, Michelle Meadows.

Even the dogs have a permanent record?

Anti Federalist
10-30-2012, 08:08 PM

Even the dogs have a permanent record?

One Nation,

Under Surveillance.

heavenlyboy34
10-30-2012, 08:10 PM
One Nation,

Under Surveillance.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a jackboot stamping on a human face...forever." -George Orwell

AFPVet
10-30-2012, 08:19 PM
I just responded that they didn't need to shoot the dog. There are a lot of idiots on that site.

Anti Federalist
10-30-2012, 08:21 PM
I just responded that they didn't need to shoot the dog. There are a lot of idiots on that site.

To be fair, is there any "vetting" to prove anybody there is actually a cop?

AFPVet
10-30-2012, 08:24 PM
To be fair, is there any "vetting" to prove anybody there is actually a cop?

Yeah, they called your department IIRC.

Anti Federalist
10-30-2012, 08:26 PM
Yeah, they called your department IIRC.

Really?

Ugh, well, that doesn't ease my mind any.

AFPVet
10-30-2012, 08:29 PM
Really?

Ugh, well, that doesn't ease my mind any.

I know.... The %uckers have multiplied since I left the force.

Carson
10-30-2012, 08:41 PM
And along with the dogs permanent records...

I realize this is a little off topic but once they have DNA (deoxyribonucleic acid) samples on all of the dogs, will it still stand up in court? I mean since there would be at least two sources.

Dr.3D
10-30-2012, 08:45 PM
I know.... The %uckers have multiplied since I left the force.
Is it that they are being trained to believe they are better than people?

juleswin
10-30-2012, 08:49 PM
Lol, This happened a few miles from my apt and I didn't even know about it. Leave it to AF to dig up every dog/cop story in the US. Very sad story, lets hope the asshole cop gets fired and loses his pension and retirement(wishful thinking)

Anti Federalist
10-30-2012, 08:50 PM
Is it that they are being trained to believe they are better than people?

Not better, exactly.

We are "hostiles".

They have gone to full on siege mode, they feel and have been trained to act as if they had just parachuted into the most hostile war zone, behind enemy lines, imaginable.

That every person they meet is a potential enemy combatant, to be lit up, without question or hesitation at the slightest twitch of trouble.

That their safety and survival is paramount to anything else, and if a bunch of hostiles or non combantants have to go down to protect that, so be it.

NOT patrolling and serving and living in a community that they share with the people they are abusing.

Dr.3D
10-30-2012, 08:52 PM
Not better, exactly.

We are "hostiles".

They have gone to full on siege mode, they feel and have been trained to act as if they had just parachuted into the most hostile war zone, behind enemy lines, imaginable.

NOT patrolling and serving and living in a community that they share with the people they are abusing.
Well, with what they have been doing to people, they will end up in just that, the most hostile war zone imaginable.

Anti Federalist
10-30-2012, 09:04 PM
Well, with what they have been doing to people, they will end up in just that, the most hostile war zone imaginable.

And I hate to even think that, because that is exactly what the fuckers running this circus want.

But, FFS, there comes a point...

aGameOfThrones
10-30-2012, 09:21 PM
"There isn't an officer out there I know that wants to shoot a dog, any animal!" said Kliff Grimes a national representative for the International Brotherhood of Police Officers.

asurfaholic
10-30-2012, 09:44 PM
I seriously doubt cops have the authority to "lock down" a neighborhood. That would in essence be imposing some sort of civilian martial law.

Ya, and he who doesn't comply gets his ass handed to him and his dog shot in the head.

Sounds to me like they found all the "authority" they needed, riiiiiight here

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRmOpS4uHdBC-JMzvmG_F2TsnIDMFsTEqHa-TySxbuOKX19rK1yuw

bunklocoempire
10-30-2012, 09:59 PM
"There isn't an officer out there I know that wants to shoot a dog, any animal!" said Kliff Grimes a national representative for the International Brotherhood of Police Officers.

Hey Kliff, do you know any officers who would first tackle a guy with a dog attached to him by leash therefore provoking the animal to defend it's pack but first possibly warning by baring it's teeth and growling.. you know like a dog will do when it senses bull shit or danger? Oh you do? So you're full of shit aren't you Kliffy.

(invislbe ink -fun stuff;))

alucard13mmfmj
10-30-2012, 11:03 PM
Well.. if some guy tackled me, you can be damn sure my dog will lunge at the tackler or at least bark excessively.

I guess that is what the cop was expecting.. that once he tackled the guy, the dog would turn aggressive to protect his or her owner.

Czolgosz
10-30-2012, 11:15 PM
Is it time?

Way past.

jclay2
10-31-2012, 12:23 AM
Unfortunately, this sort of thing will continue to happen. The owners and neighbors were upset, but accepting of what the officers did imho. The owner actually said, "why couldn't they have tazed the dog?". Its ok if you tazer the dog, just don't kill him?

Don't worry though, I am sure that justice will be served in this internal investigation.

jclay2
10-31-2012, 12:34 AM
I read the first six comments posted on that site. One guy had some inclination of blow back. the rest of the posters were gestapo totalitarian a$$holes. That shows me the bad ones are the rule rather than the exception.

I looked at those comments as well. Absolutely disgusting. They basically admitted that the slightest disobeying of orders by a mundane justifies these executions.

AGRP
10-31-2012, 12:48 AM

"Dog just doing its job....etc."

Am I the only one who saw the dog just stand there and sniff or is this a case of 2+2=5?

alucard13mmfmj
10-31-2012, 12:50 AM
"Dog just doing its job....etc."

Am I the only one who saw the dog just stand there and sniff or is this a case of 2+2=5?

preemptive strike on the dog before the dog can become aggressive! preemptive like everything these days.

jclay2
10-31-2012, 12:50 AM
I looked at those comments as well. Absolutely disgusting. They basically admitted that the slightest disobeying of orders by a mundane justifies these executions.

Wow, I didn't even realize that story was posted in the officer safety section of the site. Just disgusting.

presence
10-31-2012, 06:53 AM
A summary execution is a variety of execution (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Execution) in which a person is accused of a crime and then immediately killed (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital_punishment) without benefit of a full and fair trial (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fair_trial). This includes show trials (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Show_trial), but is usually understood to mean capture, accusation, and execution all conducted during a very short span of time, relative to the severity of the punishment. Summary executions have been practiced by police (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Police), military (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military), and paramilitary (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paramilitary) organizations and are frequently associated with guerrilla warfare (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guerrilla_warfare), counter-insurgency (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Counter-insurgency), and any other situation which involves a breakdown of the normal procedures for handling accused prisoners (either civilian or military).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Summary_execution

Philosophy_of_Politics
10-31-2012, 07:11 AM

I consider the dog part of my family. The officer's life holds just as much significance as mine, or my families.

DerailingDaTrain
10-31-2012, 07:20 AM

I uploaded it to YouTube. Sorry for the logo in the top right corner (I'll fix it later today and upload it again)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBYweipKF3c&feature=youtu.be

BlackJack
10-31-2012, 08:53 AM
Cops come and lock down a whole neighborhood looking for a "suspect".

Innocent man, walking his dog, breaking absolutely no law, walks away from cops barking orders at him.

Cops charge, tackle and thrown him down violently to the ground, and in less than 5 seconds, execute his Lab/Golden dog that he was walking, on a leash.

The whole incident was caught on night vision security cameras at a local business.

This is going to be your kid, your husband, your wife, your father, your brother very soon unless we stop this.

Watch the video at the site for yourself.

I am literally shaking with rage and frustration right now...

Dog Shot By Omaha Police Officer

http://www.wowt.com/news/headlines/Exclusive-Dog-Shot-By-Omaha-Police-Officer-176320491.html

An Omaha police officer shot and killed a dog on a public sidewalk. The officer’s report claims the shooting was justified; however, the owners call the incident an execution of a friendly, family pet. Mike McKnight obtained surveillance video of the incident for a Fact Finders exclusive.

On October 7th, after midnight, police blocked a street in the area of 35th and Vinton to look for an armed suspect. They say Chris Schulte, who lives in the area, ignored orders to stop and walked the family dog toward the search area. He was arrested and his dog, Teela, shot.

(This is all cop bullshit. He was walking away and the dog was doing nothing. - AF)

Chris Schulte said, “You know I should have got back but I was just walking on. Not threatening, dog wasn't being aggressive.”

Lt. Darci Tierney, Omaha Police, “The Omaha Police Department is aware of the incident and Chief Schmaderer has authorized an Internal Investigation into the matter. As with all personnel matters, the Omaha Police Department is unable to comment further. Per OPD policy, anytime an officer discharges his/her firearm during the course of their duties an arduous review of the discharge will take place.”

Tim Wagner told Channel 6 News he watched the incident, live, from inside his home via a night vision security camera.

Wagner said, “The dog didn't stand a chance. The dog did nothing aggressive. I've lived next to this dog two and a half years and it’s one of the best dogs.”

Meadows said, “It was very shocking. I would think they would maybe taser her or something, if they thought she was being aggressive, but I don't think she was.”

“They didn't have to shoot em. Not at all. (It was an) Execution,” said Schulte.

Fact Finders showed the video to Omaha police command staff, whom provided a response. Lt. Darci Tierney said, “The Omaha Police Department is aware of the incident and Chief Schmaderer has authorized an Internal Investigation into the matter. As with all personnel matters, the Omaha Police Department is unable to comment further. Per OPD policy, anytime an officer discharges his/her firearm during the course of their duties an arduous review of the discharge will take place.”

Channel 6 News did pay for the rights to air the video.

Damn and I was just reading that story about the murder of that suicidal boy. Honestly each time I read a new story on police thuggery I'm more inclined to believe there needs to be some covert ops group that should be dedicated to neutralizing corrupt psychopathic pieces of shits such as these who think they're untouchable. This man was doing nothing wrong and he gets slammed on the concrete like he's scum and is then forced to witnesses his dog executed. Brandishing their service weapons in his face, I'm sure the sick fucks probably wanted to put a bullet in Chris's head.

BlackJack
10-31-2012, 08:57 AM
Not better, exactly.

We are "hostiles".

That every person they meet is a potential enemy combatant, to be lit up, without question or hesitation at the slightest twitch of trouble.

That their safety and survival is paramount to anything else, and if a bunch of hostiles or non combantants have to go down to protect that, so be it.

That is exactly the mindset of these psychopaths. And its a damn shame they view innocent civilians as enemy combatants. Its twisted and hilarious at the same time when they say THEIR "SAFETY" comes first.

Czolgosz
10-31-2012, 09:10 AM
When I hear these stories I am reminded of Delia Surridge from V.

They're so weak and pathetic, I find myself hating them.

jay_dub
10-31-2012, 09:24 AM

As to the above snippet from the OP:

Had the man really been intoxicated, he would have been charged as such. Cops never miss an opportunity to pile on the charges.

What does that have to do with anything anyway? They had no way of knowing if he was intoxicated before tackling him and shooting his dog.

Athan
10-31-2012, 10:44 AM

Honestly, is it me?

It's not just you. America in general is not yet ready to wake up and raise heck I think.

jmdrake
10-31-2012, 10:55 AM
That dog probably saved his owners life. If the aggression hadn't been taken out on the dog it might have been taken out on him.

TheTexan
10-31-2012, 11:33 AM
Are things getting worse or is AF just getting better at finding fucked up cop stories

jmdrake
10-31-2012, 11:35 AM
Are things getting worse or is AF just getting better at finding fucked up cop stories

Or more people are filming the police?

tod evans
10-31-2012, 12:03 PM
That dog probably saved his owners life. If the aggression hadn't been taken out on the dog it might have been taken out on him.

The real issue is aggressive cops not who they choose to vent on.

Anti Federalist
10-31-2012, 12:26 PM

Or more people are filming the police?

All of the above, perhaps.

Anti Federalist
10-31-2012, 01:56 PM
///

AGRP
10-31-2012, 02:06 PM
Not better, exactly.

We are "hostiles".

Its been this way for quite a while actually. At least since the war on people, I mean drugs started. Its just that video technology and the internet have bypassed the mainstream media gatekeepers and allowed the truth to come out.

alucard13mmfmj
10-31-2012, 02:12 PM
would they shoot my dog?

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/220297_10152191577680457_1912157757_o.jpg

phill4paul
10-31-2012, 02:46 PM
would they shoot my dog?

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/220297_10152191577680457_1912157757_o.jpg

Yup.

tod evans
10-31-2012, 02:50 PM
would they shoot my dog?

Can't have cops getting ankle-bit....

Anti Federalist
10-31-2012, 02:56 PM
would they shoot my dog?

Or defenestrate him.

Cops Threw Adorable Dog Out The Window During Botched Drug Raid

http://gothamist.com/2011/10/24/heartless_nypd_threw_adorable_dog_o.php

AFPVet
10-31-2012, 03:07 PM
I just don't understand it at all. I would've just politely told him that the area was cordoned off due to a manhunt and that he would need to leave the area. Personally, it wasn't a crime scene, so if he wanted to continue on, it would be at his own risk. The cops in that area were probably trigger happy and about to shoot anything that moved in that area. The man wasn't doing anything wrong... but by golly, if you ignore these roid raged thugs, that's asking for it :mad:

VoluntaryAmerican
10-31-2012, 03:19 PM
Wow that video is hard to watch.

satchelmcqueen
10-31-2012, 08:37 PM
damn is all i can say.

BlackJack
11-01-2012, 01:20 PM
The real issue is aggressive cops not who they choose to vent on.

He knows that. He's just pointing out that they're gun-toting neocon thugs.

BlackJack
11-01-2012, 01:23 PM
I just don't understand it at all. I would've just politely told him that the area was cordoned off due to a manhunt and that he would need to leave the area. Personally, it wasn't a crime scene, so if he wanted to continue on, it would be at his own risk. The cops in that area were probably trigger happy and about to shoot anything that moved in that area. The man wasn't doing anything wrong... but by golly, if you ignore these roid raged thugs, that's asking for it :mad:

Doesn't he live in the area? Maybe he had a good reason for going that way. Either way it was still wrong what they did to him and his dog and from watching that video multiple times it looked pretty clear they were ready to murder him.

truelies
11-01-2012, 02:03 PM
Dear Lord take swift Judgement upon these miscreant enforcers for a satanic state. Please Lord make their endings painful, terrifying, alone and soon. Let them have a mouthful taste of Hell.

Curse those who mourn their passing unto the fourth generation.

AMEN.

UWDude
11-01-2012, 02:04 PM
Chistopher Monfort

Anti Federalist
11-02-2012, 12:25 PM
One last bump

AFPVet
11-02-2012, 01:12 PM
Doesn't he live in the area? Maybe he had a good reason for going that way. Either way it was still wrong what they did to him and his dog and from watching that video multiple times it looked pretty clear they were ready to murder him.

This is a damn good point... he may have lived there. This was an attack and destruction of property.

NorfolkPCSolutions
11-02-2012, 02:05 PM
This please.

Done. Archived and will re-up. Good work, Derailing.

Jesus Christ, it's here. It's come to my dear old Nebraska. It took a lot less time than I thought it would...perhaps it's time for this short film to get more views? There's a scene two minutes in that is very much relevant to OP.

SKIP TO 2:00 IF YOU'RE TOO BUSY TO WATCH A 15 MINUTE VIDEO.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iriI9m2CsdU

Anti Federalist
11-12-2012, 02:18 PM
I lied, one more bump.

SeanTX
11-12-2012, 03:28 PM
So has anything happened in Omaha over this -- an angry mob with pitchforks and torches at a city hall meeting, anything? If you get enough people angry and organized at the local level change can happen that way, but good luck pulling people away from "Dancing With The Stars" long enough to get them to even send an angry email to the mayor or a council person.

The only other alternative is violence, not that I'm advocating that (tsk tsk, that would be wrong). However, I'm sure "internal affairs" will see to it that their goons are punished. :p

SeanTX
11-13-2012, 11:39 AM
I read elsewhere that an Omaha motorcycle cop has been suspended for posing for a pic with a couple of topless biker chicks while in uniform. Any suspensions in the case of the dog shooting/citizen beatdown? I'm guessing not.

Anti Federalist
11-13-2012, 12:36 PM
LOL - It's like they want a fight.

Nobody could be so provoking just as a matter of course.

Police Union Defends Dog Shooting

http://www.1011now.com/news/headlines/Police-Union-Defends-Dog-Shooting-179064041.html

A dog shot and killed by a cop could have been a threat to bite officers. That's the opinion of the Omaha police union president.

Our Sister Station WOWT, Channel Six News, first showed the exclusive video of the incident last month.

A man walking the family pet in a search area ignored orders to stop so police arrested him and an officer shot and killed the dog.

Omaha Police Union President Sgt. John Wells told Fact Finders, “Based on the video I don’t see that the officers acted inappropriately.”

But the dog owner’s sister takes a different view, “I think the officer was wrong shooting Teela. She wouldn’t hurt anybody.”

Union President Wells said in his opinion the night vision video from a neighbor’s security camera doesn’t tell the whole story. Wells said, “Just seeing the officers immediate reaction its seems to me he back peddled for a second thinking the dog is coming at him and made a split second decision by deciding I have no choice but to put this aggressive dog down.”

The lab retriever mix named Teela had a clean record with the humane society. Chris Schulte, the man walking to family pet claims the officer didn’t have to shoot the dog. Schulte said, “Not threatening, the dog wasn’t being aggressive.”

But the report filed by officers Schuster and Clements stated the dog was aggressive, growled and showed its teeth. The union president points out that officers reported Schulte was arrested for having an open container of alcohol and obstructing police. Officers had the area sealed off to search for a suspect in a shooting. A police canine was being used in the area so the man entering with a pet could be in danger himself. The union president said responsibility for the shooting of the dog rests with the 22 year old man walking the dog, not with officers. Wells said, it’s unfortunate someone’s family pet was killed but officers were left little choice but to protect themselves.”

Omaha Police commanders can’t comment on an internal investigation. Police had told Fact Finders when an officer discharges their weapon while on duty an arduous review takes place.

TheTexan
11-13-2012, 12:40 PM
A dog shot and killed by a cop could have been a threat to bite officers.

Five years from now... "A man shot and killed by a cop could have been carrying a dangerous weapon"... oh wait, that's already happened.. many times..

tod evans
11-13-2012, 12:42 PM
The union president said responsibility for the shooting of the dog rests with the 22 year old man walking the dog, not with officers.

Hey Mr. Union Prez;

Fuck you!

What a despicable piece of shit, I hope this guy gets advanced syphilis.

SeanTX
11-13-2012, 12:58 PM
What a despicable piece of shit, I hope this guy gets advanced syphilis.

A bad case of lead poisoning would be more appropriate ...

Anti Federalist
12-07-2012, 08:11 PM
Bump because this still pisses me off

John F Kennedy III
12-07-2012, 08:22 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8de2W3rtZsA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUzd9KyIDrM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yndfqN1VKhY&feature=youtube_gdata_player

SeanTX
12-31-2012, 10:59 AM
Bump because this still pisses me off

Ditto bump

Anti Federalist
01-14-2013, 10:29 PM
Just so you know what you'll be getting when "only the police and military" will have guns.

Anti Federalist
03-10-2013, 10:21 PM
////

asurfaholic
03-10-2013, 11:00 PM
this still pisses me off.

and its not because the dog got shot. Its because the police officers are little hitlers, and there is no accountability for their actions.

bolil
03-10-2013, 11:19 PM
I was out walking my dog today and a cop car pulled up next to me. I was carrying a leash, but had not put it on my dog yet as we just made it down the stairs of the building. Two sacks of bacon in the car were just staring at me, and my dog. I thought of this video and was pretty damn scared and needless to say leashed my dog immediately and tried to appear sheepish. Turns out they had reports of a pit-bull lose in the area, and to a pig a Labrador=Golden Retriever=Pit Bull. I got lucky today.

They didn't warn me about the pitbull, some lady was walking her dog and they told her and she told me.

heavenlyboy34
03-10-2013, 11:58 PM
I was out walking my dog today and a cop car pulled up next to me. I was carrying a leash, but had not put it on my dog yet as we just made it down the stairs of the building. Two sacks of bacon in the car were just staring at me, and my dog. I thought of this video and was pretty damn scared and needless to say leashed my dog immediately and tried to appear sheepish. Turns out they had reports of a pit-bull lose in the area, and to a pig a Labrador=Golden Retriever=Pit Bull. I got lucky today.

They didn't warn me about the pitbull, some lady was walking her dog and they told her and she told me.
You know you're living a fascistic nightmare when you're afraid to go outdoors with your own dog. :( :mad:

bolil
03-11-2013, 12:01 AM
You know you're living a fascistic nightmare when you're afraid to go outdoors with your own dog. :( :mad:

The worst part is my dog is a sweetheart, but she is black and gets noisy when scared/suspicious and she is scared/suspicious of unknown males. I was shaking dude, they just lingered a bit too long looking at us. I was expecting to hear a door open and close and really get into the nightmare.

Anti Federalist
03-11-2013, 12:15 AM
The worst part is my dog is a sweetheart, but she is black and gets noisy when scared/suspicious and she is scared/suspicious of unknown males. I was shaking dude, they just lingered a bit too long looking at us. I was expecting to hear a door open and close and really get into the nightmare.

Free Country?

heavenlyboy34
03-11-2013, 12:23 AM
Free Country?
Some are freer than others. ;) :( :mad:

TomtheTinker
03-11-2013, 12:46 AM
Lets try this exercise again, Fill in the blank.

Save a DOG, shoot a _____.

Anti Federalist
03-24-2013, 03:50 PM
////

DamianTV
03-24-2013, 05:04 PM

+Rep

You wont have to fear thugs when you walk out your front door. You'll only have to fear the Cops, and they are much worse than any group of thugs.

tangent4ronpaul
03-24-2013, 05:50 PM
Saw the title and was having visions of some county fair making the mistake of hiring an off duty cop for security at the dog show...

-t

satchelmcqueen
03-24-2013, 07:15 PM
i hate peta, but do they try to get involved in these kinds of things? might be a good thing for them to put the pressure on.

Anti Federalist
06-28-2013, 04:50 PM
Bump

SeanTX
06-28-2013, 05:05 PM
i hate peta, but do they try to get involved in these kinds of things? might be a good thing for them to put the pressure on.

PETA only gets involved if it's Obama swatting at a fly, things like that. PETA doesn't give a damn about stuff like this. They actually seem like some kind of right-wing front group that is out to discredit any group that is concerned with animal welfare (you can't bring up anything about animals without the Reich wingers foaming at the mouth about PETA).

I thought about this case earlier while I was out walking my dog, wondering how that guy must have felt, walking along doing nothing wrong then his "protectors" assaulted him and killed his dog, for no reason. Still, nothing will happen to these thugs, or will happen in the many cases to come.

Henry Rogue
06-28-2013, 05:16 PM
i hate peta, but do they try to get involved in these kinds of things? might be a good thing for them to put the pressure on. I don't know, but my gut feeling says, peta loves the state and cops are the state, so peta will ignore. Plus i thought peta hates domesticated animals, because their genes have been manipulated by humans through selective breeding. Meaning selectively bred animals are unnatural therefor not part of nature. Note, this is not what i believe.

Anti Federalist
01-15-2014, 04:52 PM
The maggot should have complied...he killed his dog.

Anti Federalist
08-27-2014, 12:05 PM
Bump for another thread.

DamianTV
08-27-2014, 04:11 PM
When peaceful change becomes impossible, violent change becomes inevitable.

LibForestPaul
08-27-2014, 05:17 PM

Charged by who, NH Free Staters, Canadians, Russians. There is one US inc, that's it. There is no choice.

Philhelm
08-27-2014, 06:14 PM

Well, if you don't like it here you should try living on the forest moon of Endor so you'll realize how lucky you've got it.

Christian Liberty
08-27-2014, 08:50 PM

If they did?

You could not respond then, but start planning instead. Not sure if that would work or if it would be moral, but you could try it. If you planned you might be more likely to get away with it.

mad cow
08-27-2014, 08:59 PM

Yeah,if you hate animals and want to see them euthanized and thrown in dumpsters,PETA might be the way to go.
http://www.petakillsanimals.com