PDA

View Full Version : Barack Obama ‘Jane Roe’ of Roe v. Wade airs anti-Obama ad in Florida

LibertyEagle
10-29-2012, 07:15 PM
‘Jane Roe’ of Roe v. Wade airs anti-Obama ad in Florida

Florida, October 23, 2012 (LifeSiteNews.com) – Nearly 40 years ago, as a young, pregnant woman, Norma McCorvey played an instrumental part in the Supreme Court decision that brought legal abortion to America. Now McCorvey, the ‘Roe’ in the Roe v. Wade case, has released an ad urging voters not to vote for Obama.

McCorvey became a Christian in 1995 and has since repudiated her role in Roe v. Wade, campaigning for its reversal.

See the video: http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/jane-roe-of-roe-v.-wade-airs-anti-obama-ad-in-florida

GeorgiaAvenger
10-29-2012, 07:18 PM
Excellent! She will make a difference at the forefront of the anti-abortion movement!

Remember, she endorsed Ron Paul.

torchbearer
10-29-2012, 07:20 PM
Do you know how many babies have died because of this woman?
Do you know how many more will die because either Obama or Romney will win?

RickyJ
10-29-2012, 07:32 PM
Do you know how many babies have died because of this woman?
Do you know how many more will die because either Obama or Romney will win?

All those babies didn't get killed because of this woman. Abortion was around even before Roe. vs. Wade, it just wasn't talked about a lot since it was illegal. And if it ever becomes illegal again babies will continue to get killed by their mothers, who either don't know what they are really doing, and/or don't care. Of course all murder should be illegal, but that will never stop it from happening. What amazes me is that most of the pro-life people are supporters of invasions which kill millions of innocent people.

torchbearer
10-29-2012, 07:33 PM
All those babies didn't get killed because of this woman. Abortion was around even before Roe. vs. Wade, it just wasn't talked about a lot since it was illegal. And if it ever becomes illegal again babies will continue to get killed by their mothers, who either don't know what they are really doing, and/or don't care. Of course all murder should be illegal, but that will never stop it from happening. What amazes me is that most of the pro-life people are supporters of invasions which kill millions of innocent people.

the woman, who is now supposedly against killing babies- wants us to vote for a man who will kill babies before and after birth.

GeorgiaAvenger
10-29-2012, 07:35 PM
the woman, who is now supposedly against killing babies- wants us to vote for a man who will kill babies before and after birth.

Randall Terry supports abortions?

RickyJ
10-29-2012, 07:36 PM
Excellent! She will make a difference at the forefront of the anti-abortion movement!

Remember, she endorsed Ron Paul.

I doubt she will make a difference. Nobody really cares anymore about what she thinks anymore than what the average Joe thinks. She feels guilty so she is speaking out. Romney is using her because is a tool and will use anybody he can to become president.

GeorgiaAvenger
10-29-2012, 07:38 PM
I doubt she will make a difference. Nobody really cares anymore about what she thinks than what the average Joe thinks. She feels guilty so she is speaking out. Romney is using her because is a tool and will use anybody he can to become president.This is a Randall Terry ad.

RickyJ
10-29-2012, 07:41 PM
Randall Terry supports abortions?
She says in the ad to not vote for Obama, but she does not include Romney. It may not be paid for by Romney directly, but it benefits him much more than it does Randall Terry.

RickyJ
10-29-2012, 07:43 PM
This is a Randall Terry ad.

A Randall Terry ad that appears to endorse Romney since most don't even know who Randall Terry is, much less that he is running for President.

GeorgiaAvenger
10-29-2012, 07:45 PM
A Randall Terry ad that appears to endorse Romney since most don't even know who Randall Terry is, much less that he is running for President.Okay, so I bet she would rather have the guy who is (allegedly) pro-life to win.

Obama actually voted to allow infanticide in Illinois: http://www.wnd.com/2012/08/hear-obama-defend-infanticide-in-illinois-legislature/

I think if Romney really wanted her though, he might have used her in an ad himself.