PDA

View Full Version : Typical Rmoney voter. Deer in the headlight look on their face.

jbauer
10-29-2012, 08:09 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBVpqXHJ9z8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

ShaneEnochs
10-29-2012, 08:14 AM
Every day more evidence presents itself that there needs to be some kind of test to vote.

belian78
10-29-2012, 08:24 AM
This isn't an 'Obama voter' or 'Romney voter' issue. This is a 'this woman is dumber than a bag of hammers' issue. Cheese and Rice! I started to say that this cant be real, it has to be a spoof, but then I'm reminded of the fact that I run into these people more and more often anymore.

jbauer
10-29-2012, 09:14 AM
This isn't an 'Obama voter' or 'Romney voter' issue. This is a 'this woman is dumber than a bag of hammers' issue. Cheese and Rice! I started to say that this cant be real, it has to be a spoof, but then I'm reminded of the fact that I run into these people more and more often anymore.

The Rmoney voter was tongue in cheek but just remember if she doesn't hit a deer in their crosswalk she'll cancel out your vote!!!!! :eek:

John F Kennedy III
11-15-2012, 02:01 AM
I cannot tell if she is serious or not.

headhawg7
11-15-2012, 02:44 AM
I cannot tell if she is serious or not.She is playing a part or it is a legit call where someone is making a joke. The way she speaks is scripted it seems and articulate. No way someone that articulate is that stupid.

youngbuck
11-15-2012, 08:48 AM
This is a hoax, and yes, it's not a Romney or Obama voter issue. Like Obama voters are smarter than Romney voters? :rolleyes: