PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Colorado

mdameron
10-26-2012, 10:42 PM
Hello fellow libertarians.

I don't know how active I will be in this forum community (generally I find online forums to be pretty elitist, step on the underdog and exercise our ego type communities) but I certainly would like to access the resources that are on this forum, as well as be a helpful contributor and promote a friendly and respectful environment as the rules say.

I'm a native Coloradoan, new to the libertarian school of thought but embracing it thoroughly and loving every morsel that I continue to learn.

My Dad got me started on libertarian ideology when he got his masters in economics at GMU. Whatever he studied, it included a lot of Hayek and Bastiat. After hearing the soundness of these ideas I was certainly glad to find a candidate that supports the same ideas.

Ron Paul is the best visible hope for America in terms of presidential leadership, and I hope his present supporters will continue to support him just as strongly, and that he will grow in supporters.

fr33
10-26-2012, 11:02 PM
Hello and welcome to the forum. I love Colorado. We've vacationed there the last 3 years. The mountains, rivers, and forests are amazing. If Amendment 64 succeeds we will seriously consider buying a vacation cabin there.

youngbuck
11-07-2012, 08:13 AM
Welcome.