PDA

View Full Version : Did the Hurricane mess up Youtube?

nobody's_hero
10-26-2012, 01:00 PM
Seriously. I'm trying to get caught up on my Ron Paul interviews and seems like youtube's site only loads sporadically. Most of the time I search for a video and I just see a bunch of stuff that looks like computer code gibberish.

I've been doing some research on it today and it seems that Google Chrome users aren't having this problem. It just started affecting youtube in the past 12-24 hours, from what I can tell.

------------

I'm about frustrated with Youtube anyway. They keep asking (more like, harassing) me to use my real name, and Google apparently owns the world.

I done got rid of Farcebook (well, from my end, anyway). If youtube pisses me off as well, I'm not going to have much communication with the outside world, lol.

ronpaulfollower999
10-26-2012, 01:29 PM
No problems here.

I sometimes I have trouble watching youtube videos on my iPad, but I think its a wifi issue.

acptulsa
10-26-2012, 01:32 PM
I was having considerable trouble with YouTube last evening. Still isn't working. Maybe it's a regional problem.

nobody's_hero
10-26-2012, 01:53 PM
I live in Georgia. Maybe Youtube was vacationing in the Bahamas when the hurricane hit.

KMX
10-26-2012, 02:33 PM
It was being weird this morning with me.

Pisces
10-26-2012, 02:38 PM
I'm having the same problem. If I go to youtube.com and try to watch a video, I get gibberish. If the video is embedded at another site, I can watch it with no problems. It's weird but at least I know now that it's not just me having this problem.

QuickZ06
10-26-2012, 02:42 PM
LOL, I thought my computer was crashing. Thank god it's not just me.