PDA

View Full Version : Campaign For Liberty IS THE FUTURE!

randpaul2016
10-25-2012, 09:05 PM
Ron Paul email "begin with a bang"

As you know, I've officially returned as the Honorary Chairman of Campaign for Liberty.

It’s no secret that the price of liberty is eternal vigilance, and I founded Campaign for Liberty in 2008 so dedicated supporters like you would have a permanent place to continue our fight for freedom.

And over the past four years, I've seen C4L grow by leaps and bounds.

The Revolution is indeed alive and well!

Campaign for Liberty has become a force that can't be ignored in Washington.

Their most significant victory to date was the passing of Audit the Fed through the U.S. House, and they’re making major inroads in the Senate.

Since 2008, C4L has fought to defend economic freedom, Internet freedom, our privacy rights, health freedom, and so much more.

And this is only the beginning...

During the previous year, you and I witnessed a substantial increase in the amount of Americans responding to the freedom message.

Now, you and I have an opportunity to build on this momentum and gain an unprecedented level of influence for a group as new and young as Campaign for Liberty.

And with your help, I know C4L can seize that opportunity.

C4L President John Tate is hitting the ground running by launching a recruitment campaign to build the base we need to "Continue the Revolution" beyond 2012!

Please read John's message below to learn more about how you can help.

Thank you for your hard work on behalf of the cause of liberty, and I look forward to all Campaign for Liberty will achieve in the future with your help.

For Liberty,

Ron Paul

Congressman Paul couldn't be more right.

The freedom message continues to cure apathy, and more and more people are waking up to our fight.

Thanks to Dr. Paul, Americans are once again standing up for Small Government, Sound Money, and Personal Liberty.

And while Ron Paul will sadly not be our next president, now is NOT the time to go home and quit the fight.

In fact, with so many new people mobilized in 2012, you and I are on the verge of some truly historic moments for Liberty -- IF we can capitalize on this incredible wave of momentum.

Today, I need your help to continue building this organization into a force to be feared by the statists.

That's why I'm hoping you'll Pledge to "Continue the Revolution."

I've set a deadline for this project of Election Day, November 6th.

If you and I can come out of the 2012 election season with a massive surge in supporters, we'll send a message to the establishment regardless of who wins the White House.

If Barack Obama wins, we'll have more Big Government schemes, government spying, and Keynesian economic policies than we can fight!

And when you dig into Mitt Romney's detailed plans and look at his record, you can see a commitment to many of these same things, though perhaps not as extreme.

As we saw in the Bush years, it can be even HARDER to mobilize against Big Government schemes when they have the official seal of approval from a Republican administration.

The sad fact is, in a Romney Administration, I fear many "Tea Party" groups around the nation will fall in line behind the Republican establishment.

You and I could be the last line of defense.

But the occupant of the White House come January isn't even the most pressing issue...

I've heard whispers about Congress' plans for the lame-duck session immediately following the elections that send shivers down my spine.

If we're to have a chance at defeating their lame-duck schemes, you and I need to get up to speed almost immediately.

So it's urgent you sign your Pledge to "Continue the Revolution" with Campaign for Liberty right away.

You see, we only have a couple weeks until the elections are over and the politicians start focusing on their lame duck.

Do not set this email aside or think "I can just get to this another day."

There is absolutely ZERO time to waste.

You see, as I mentioned, the buzz in Washington, D.C. is all about the lame-duck session.

Normally, I don't worry myself with the rumor mill. But this time it could be different.

President Obama and the statists in BOTH parties know that right after the election is the perfect time to catch freedom-loving Americans napping.

Most folks are busy recovering from the heated election year and thinking they can take a few months off from paying attention to what's happening in Washington, D.C. - instead turning their focus to family and preparing for the holidays.

But remember, "ObamaCare" was rammed through the Senate on December 24, 2009! Christmas Eve!

And in 2012, the statists' assaults could be every bit as damaging, including:

>>>

MASSIVE Tax Hikes. The 2001 tax cuts are set to expire in 2012 - meaning the average American family will face a whopping $3,000 tax hike, leading to even more economic pain;

>>>

The so-called "Stop Online Piracy Act" (SOPA) and the "Cyber Intelligence Sharing and Protection Act."

Combined, these bills would give government the power to shut down any website over only alleged copyright infringements, gut privacy laws, and allow Internet providers and websites to hand over personal data to ANY agency in the federal government;

>>>

FISA reauthorization and warrantless wiretaps. Under FISA and the so-called "Patriot" Act, government bureaucrats have the power to engage in warrantless searches and roving wiretaps of American citizens for virtually any reason the statists dream up.

And don't think for a second any of these radical schemes can't get through.

Politicians in BOTH houses of Congress will think the pressure is off.

The elections will have come and gone.

They'll think Americans won't be paying attention.

I can't tell you how much this scenario scares me - watching Members of Congress freed to vote their "conscience."

At times, I think there are only a few dozen Members of Congress who even have consciences - let alone pay attention to them!

To win, it's going to take a massive, last-minute nationwide mobilization effort - should one of these ugly schemes rear their head.

That's why it's critical you and I hit the ground running with a grassroots army second to none.

I know what's possible; I've seen this movement mobilize before.

So will you Pledge to "Continue the Revolution" today with Campaign for Liberty?

Along with your Pledge, I'll need your help to have the resources necessary to mobilize against tyranny.

So after you sign, I hope you'll consider chipping in just $10 or $20 to support Campaign for Liberty.

Unfortunately, the lame-duck session isn't the only thing we need to be prepared for.

You and I must be ready for the New Congress coming at the end of January - regardless of who wins the White House.

If Mitt Romney is elected, you and I will need to be ready to hold him accountable to the principles of liberty and force him to sign genuine pro-freedom reforms.

That includes passing Audit the Fed - the first step to finally ENDING the Fed - repealing "ObamaCare" and its entire $2.6 TRILLION cancerous price tag on our economy, and finally cutting spending.

But we won't have much time.

Unless Romney and the New Congress are constantly reminded by good folks like you, they're likely to "forget" their campaign promises after just a few months in office.

They join the "politics-as-usual" crowd in Washington, D.C. and start growing government virtually every chance they get.

And if President Obama is reelected?

Well, you and I are going to have to scramble.

He'll consider it a "mandate" to continue taxing, spending, ramping up debt, and assaulting our most fundamental liberties.

The President has repeatedly told his radically statist base that he'll have more "flexibility" after he's reelected.

So during the lame duck and as soon as the new Congress is sworn in, I'm afraid you and I could be facing a statist onslaught unlike any other we've ever seen.

I'll need your help if we're to have any hope at defeating this threat.

So please Pledge to "Continue the Revolution" today.

Considering the importance of each one of these fights, I'm sure you see why I need your support!

Like you, I don't want to give an inch to those who would destroy our freedoms and - with them - our treasured Republic.

But if patriotic Americans like you don't stay involved in this fight, we don't stand a chance.

We simply won't be able to run our most critical programs without your support today.

So along with your signed pledge, could you agree to chip in just $10 or $20?

I know that's a lot. I know that's more than you've been able to give in the past.

I also know your mailbox is full of urgent requests for funding during this critical time! Mine sure is.

But please realize Campaign for Liberty depends on the generosity of folks like you for the funds it takes to fight back against the statists on all fronts.

the stakes have never been higher.

And I can't stomach the thought of giving up on any part of our fight to restore our liberty.

I want to move forward and take on the statists on all fronts.

So please Pledge to "Continue the Revolution" right away.

And please also chip in just $10 or $20 TODAY!

In Liberty,

John Tate
President

P.S. With so many new people mobilized in 2012, you and I are on the verge of some truly historic moments for Liberty - IF we can seize on our incredible momentum.

And with the lame-duck session, as well as possible threats coming from EITHER Obama or Romney, you and I need to hit the ground running with a grassroots army second to none.

So will you Pledge to "Continue the Revolution" today with Campaign for Liberty?

After you sign the pledge, please also chip in just $10 or $20 TODAY!