PDA

View Full Version : Attention NH residents!!! Vote YES on "No Income Tax" amendment.

Anti Federalist
10-25-2012, 08:39 PM
Amends the state Constitution to prohibit the imposing of an income tax.

Are you in favor of amending the second part of the constitution by inserting after article 5-b a new article to read as follows:

[Art.] 5-c. [Income Tax Prohibited.] Notwithstanding any general or special provision of this constitution, the general court shall not have the power or authority to impose and levy any assessment, rate, or tax upon income earned by any natural person; however, nothing in this Article shall be construed to prohibit any tax in effect on January 1, 2012, or adjustment to the rate of such a tax.

On my town ballot it was item number 1.

VoluntaryAmerican
10-25-2012, 08:47 PM
Wow this would be epic if it passes. Why haven't I heard of this until now?

Keith and stuff
10-25-2012, 08:50 PM
Wow this would be epic if it passes. Why haven't I heard of this until now?

Yes. Vote yes on Question 1, yes on Question 2 and no on Question 3. County by County recommendations will eventually be posted here. http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?385401-Huge-list-of-New-Hampshire-2012-pro-liberty-candidates-and-recommendations

It won't pass because it needs 67% yes votes to pass. It is still important that Question 1 gets as many votes as possible. You haven't heard about it because you didn't read this thread :( http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?385401-Huge-list-of-New-Hampshire-2012-pro-liberty-candidates-and-recommendations

John F Kennedy III
10-26-2012, 02:50 AM
Bump

Elwar
10-26-2012, 05:47 AM
Hmm, there is already no income tax in NH but they need a law to say no income tax is allowed?

I like it but you already have the inherent right to not be taxed on your income. That would be like having an amendment to the Constitution stating that the government has no right to ban your freedom of speech.

Oh wait...

Chester Copperpot
10-26-2012, 06:03 AM
Im pretty sure the federal income tax statutes state that only people required to fille out a state income tax form need to fill out a federal form...

hmmmmmmm

Tinnuhana
10-26-2012, 07:42 AM
Voted Yes and mailed it three days ago