PDA

View Full Version : Presidential candidate on NJ ballot says NSA did 9/11

Warrior_of_Freedom
10-25-2012, 10:54 AM
I'm not sure if anyone has seen or heard of this guy before.
Got my sample ballot today. Not sure if he actually lives in NJ, but I believe it's the only state he's on the ballot for POTUS.

Jeff BOSS
Bob PASTERNAK
NSA Did 911

Do we still have freedom of speech :confused: If something like that is allowed as his motto, I want to run and just put something silly. "Romney stinks of old cheese."

Warrior_of_Freedom
10-25-2012, 12:19 PM
http://www.co.gloucester.nj.us/civica/filebank/blobdload.asp?BlobID=5945 sample nj ballot showing it

jmdrake
10-25-2012, 12:21 PM
That's actually what it says on the ballot? I wonder how he swung that? What party affiliation is he listed under? Good for him.

Edit: I see what he did. He's listed as the "NSA did 9/11" party. LOL

Warrior_of_Freedom
10-25-2012, 12:31 PM
That's actually what it says on the ballot? I wonder how he swung that? What party affiliation is he listed under? Good for him.

yup LOL and millions of NJ residents are going to see it.

specsaregood
10-25-2012, 12:32 PM

Man, I was planning on voting for Goode; bet darn if that isn't tempting.

Warrior_of_Freedom
10-25-2012, 12:34 PM
Man, I was planning on voting for Goode; bet darn if that isn't tempting.If you live in NJ anyway. Apparently he didn't make the rest of the 49 states. You should check out his website. It's just a text-dump of him claiming the NSA is trying to poison him with microwave radiation from his car seat. Btw, I didn't even exaggerate that.

Nirvikalpa
10-25-2012, 12:49 PM
Damn. Now I'm really confused who I will vote for.

Warrior_of_Freedom
10-25-2012, 12:51 PM
Yeah, he's like the perfect troll candidate.

specsaregood
10-25-2012, 12:51 PM

Yeah I think he just won the votes in my household; and we aren't even truthers.

Magsec
10-25-2012, 01:32 PM
http://www.co.gloucester.nj.us/civica/filebank/blobdload.asp?BlobID=5945 sample nj ballot showing it

I don't like how much the E5 looks like a B5.

VoluntaryAmerican
10-25-2012, 01:34 PM

I was looking at this yesterday and noticed it. I laughed for a few minutes.

VoluntaryAmerican
10-25-2012, 01:43 PM
"I Witnessed a family member high up in the NSA (National Security Agency) planning the 911 attack. She was talking about helping Ramsi Yousef (responsible for the 93 bombing at the World Trade Center) call his uncle Khalid Sheikh Mohammed(considered the mastermind of the 911 attack) from the NSA secret prison in Alexandria, VA and she was talking about flying planes into buildings. I never heard the dates or the names of the buildings and I never thought anything would ever happen. But on September 10, 2001 I was told to go the World Trade Center on September 11, 2001. My first day in a new office, and I was yelled at by 4 supervisors not to be late. I was late. Thank G-d. The NSA wanted the oil in Iraq, which has the second largest oil reserve in the world. Certain powerful people in the NSA told me that the electronic voting machines can be hacked into and the vote changed within seconds. If we do not have our vote, then we are not a democracy. By creating a culture of Fear, the NSA has helped to pass the Patriot Act, which trashes our Constitution. Now the NSA doesn’t need a warrant to listen to every ones phone calls & emails or go into their homes. The NSA is now listening to every ones phones calls and e mails using an enormous computer. The NSA can spy on Wall Street and make unlimited money if the NSA wants to. Our Civil liberties, Constitution, and Democracy are rapidly disappearing. I will not let them hijack my country.
The NSA controls the media and prevents Jeff Boss’s message from being heard. Don’t you think a person who was on the ballot for President of the United States & U.S. Senate in New Jersey, and Governor of New Jersey on the Democratic Primary, State Senate , and also on the ballot for Congress on the Democratic Primary, and now running for President on the Independent Party November 6, 2012 election, and talked about the NSA arranging the 911 attack would be known? The Star Ledger, Record, Jersey Journal, and Asbury Park Paper refused to run my paid for political ads.
I have videos of 500 people on DVD admitting on tape that the NSA gave them $20,000 to keep quiet after they received my campaign literature and threatened to kill them if they told anyone that the NSA did the 911 attacks. I have over 40 affidavits from people saying the same thing. I even have Al Gore admitting that the NSA did the 911 attacks on DVD. Every time I post the videos, they are edited out, even on You Tube. Every time I am on TV or Radio and talk about the 911 attack or show videos they are edited out."

From the guys website. He also claims the NSA tried to kill him.

http://www.jeffbossforpresident.org/index.html

RP Supporter
10-25-2012, 01:57 PM
IIRC this guy ran in the democratic primary a few times.

Travlyr
10-25-2012, 02:42 PM
Yeah I think he just won the votes in my household; and we aren't even truthers.

Nice. You will be a truther someday. Time will expose the truth... it always does.

QuickZ06
10-25-2012, 02:52 PM
Ultimate Troll!!!!! Muahahahahah

specsaregood
10-25-2012, 08:37 PM
//.

Warrior_of_Freedom
10-25-2012, 09:17 PM
http://www.jeffbossforpresident.org/id2.html

Maybe I'll give this guy a ring this weekend.
Enjoy being on the no fly list, then :p

liberty2897
10-25-2012, 09:25 PM

I just assumed everyone on this forum was on the no-fly-list. My new job hasn't required me to fly anywhere yet. When that day comes, I think I will just resign. Seriously. How many people here who are critical of the TSA fly regularly? Nevermind, I guess that would be off-topic.

I don't know if the NSA did 9/11, but I'm pretty damn sure they didn't do anything to stop it either.

specsaregood
10-25-2012, 09:30 PM

on a sidenote, I wonder what happens if you are to be deported but you are on the no fly list. Is it some type of bureaucratic divide by zero problem? would the govt self-destruct?

acptulsa
10-25-2012, 09:31 PM
Issue bonds, issue bonds, issue bonds, balance the budget.

Well alrightie, then...

John F Kennedy III
10-26-2012, 03:01 AM

You live in NJ? Ouch....