PDA

View Full Version : Obama: Male politicians shouldn't make abortion decisions

RonPaulFanInGA
10-25-2012, 10:24 AM
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2012/10/24/obama-on-mourdock-male-politicians-shouldnt-make-abortion-decisions/

Imagine the outrage if a politician said "women politicians shouldn't make [blank] decisions."

Origanalist
10-25-2012, 10:26 AM
In before all the people agreeing with him.

AuH20
10-25-2012, 10:26 AM
What an ass. What about social justice, Obammy? If there is any justice on this earth, at the top of the list is the defense of the unborn. This lying fraud contradicts himself everytime he opens his mouth.

jmdrake
10-25-2012, 10:28 AM
More women are against abortion then men. And since he's a man does that mean he will recuse himself from vetoing any abortion legislation? Maybe he'll let Hillary do that?

mike6623
10-25-2012, 10:29 AM
Most guys I know that claim to be against abortion quickly change their minds when they find out the scallywag they banged is preggo, then it's not such a bad idea!

VBRonPaulFan
10-25-2012, 10:31 AM
He almost had it correct. What he should've said was:

politicians shouldn't make abortion decisions.

CaptUSA
10-25-2012, 10:34 AM
He almost had it correct. What he should've said was:Or

politicians shouldn't make -------- decisions.

Origanalist
10-25-2012, 10:34 AM
Most guys I know that claim to be against abortion quickly change their minds when they find out the scallywag they banged is preggo, then it's not such a bad idea!

I'm sorry you know such a low class of men.

BamaAla
10-25-2012, 10:35 AM

Then most of your friends are either high school sophomores or a collection of seriously undisciplined people; either way, it's time for you to get some decent friends.

Then why doesn't Barry use that same logic and apply the "if you haven't been to combat, you can't send others to combat position?" I'm not convinced that this guy is very smart.

RonPaulFanInGA
10-25-2012, 10:46 AM
AP poll out today (http://news.yahoo.com/ap-poll-romney-erases-obama-advantage-among-women-071129692--election.html) has Obama completely collapsing among women. Statements like this maybe the reason why? It seems insulting.

A month ago, women favored Obama over Romney on the economy 56 percent to 40 percent. Now, the split has shifted to 49 percent for Romney and 45 percent for Obama.

familydog
10-25-2012, 10:47 AM
But men calling themselves judges can make abortion decisions.

dannno
10-25-2012, 10:47 AM
"...Think about it, if we did, then none of us would get laid."

Origanalist
10-25-2012, 10:49 AM
AP poll out today (http://news.yahoo.com/ap-poll-romney-erases-obama-advantage-among-women-071129692--election.html) has Obama completely collapsing among women. Statements like this maybe the reason why? It seems insulting.

Early on I had hopes Romney was so bad he couldn't even beat Obama. I think Obama is trying to prove me wrong.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
10-25-2012, 10:50 AM
Then most of your friends are either high school sophomores or a collection of seriously undisciplined people; either way, it's time for you to get some decent friends.

Then why doesn't Barry use that same logic and apply the "if you haven't been to combat, you can't send others to combat position?" I'm not convinced that this guy is very smart.

He said "most guys I know" which is not the same as "my friends."

tod evans
10-25-2012, 10:53 AM
Guys have a 50% interest in their unborn kids who in the hell does he think he is trying to negate that interest?

BamaAla
10-25-2012, 10:54 AM
He said "most guys I know" which is not the same as "my friends."

If he knows them well enough to 1) know their views on abortion, 2) know when they get a female pregnant, and 3) be informed when their flip on the issue occurs, he is their friend...or he's lying.

Sola_Fide
10-25-2012, 10:55 AM

What a horrible thing to say.

specsaregood
10-25-2012, 11:04 AM
./

RonPaulFanInGA
10-25-2012, 11:21 AM
Most guys I know that claim to be against abortion quickly change their minds when they find out the scallywag they banged is preggo

People are "banging" pasta sauce?

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090616180529/uncyclopedia/images/9/90/Prego2.jpg

fisharmor
10-25-2012, 11:25 AM
Maybe its less the idea of having spawn; but more the idea of being forced to deal with the scallywag for life/18 years.

That is exactly the point.
A man who knocks up a whore isn't thinking about having to raise a child.
He's thinking about having to be involved with the life of a whore, probably at odds with how she wants things and yet legally obligated to support her financially.

fisharmor
10-25-2012, 11:25 AM
People are "banging" pasta sauce?

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090616180529/uncyclopedia/images/9/90/Prego2.jpg

No, that's what they're trying to turn the child into.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
10-25-2012, 11:29 AM
If he knows them well enough to 1) know their views on abortion, 2) know when they get a female pregnant, and 3) be informed when their flip on the issue occurs, he is their friend...or he's lying.

He was probably making a generalization. I dunno. I just thought it was a little unfair to start going after his "friends" when he seemed to be talking about guys in general. Maybe I'd call it a generalization and you'd call it a lie. I could say lots of things about "most guys I know" without them being "friends." The OP can defend it himself if he wants. I'm not invested enough to keep it up either way.

Lucille
10-25-2012, 11:32 AM
Obama: Male politicians shouldn't make abortion decisions

Actually, Barry, government shouldn't make medical decisions at all. Every time we go to the doctor, the government-medical insurance cabal is standing in between us and our physicians.

I am so sick of hearing about "health care" I could scream. Progs' obsession with medical care is pathological, second only to their made-up "right" to chop a baby up in utero and suck it into a sink, and the far more barbaric late-term abortion. When all's said and done, it's the only "right" we'll be left with.

Origanalist
10-25-2012, 11:32 AM
He's thinking about having to be involved with the life of a whore, probably at odds with how she wants things and yet legally obligated to support her financially.

Solution? Don't knock up a whore.

specsaregood
10-25-2012, 11:49 AM

Perhaps then, one thing that could reduce abortions in the absence of pro-life legislation would be legislation enhancing fathers' rights.

tod evans
10-25-2012, 12:01 PM
Perhaps then, one thing that could reduce abortions in the absence of pro-life legislation would be legislation enhancing fathers' rights.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

[edit]

Fathers rights could be reinstated with no new legislation just start repealing...

James Madison
10-25-2012, 12:11 PM
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2012/10/24/obama-on-mourdock-male-politicians-shouldnt-make-abortion-decisions/

Imagine the outrage if a politician said "women politicians shouldn't make [blank] decisions."

Like how all men have to register with SS, but women get a pass? Women can vote to send me to war without the danger of being sent to war themselves.

Actually, Barry, government shouldn't make medical decisions at all. Every time we go to the doctor, the government-medical insurance cabal is standing in between us and our physicians.

I am so sick of hearing about "health care" I could scream. Progs' obsession with medical care is pathological, second only to their made-up "right" to chop a baby up in utero and suck it into a sink, and the far more barbaric late-term abortion. When all's said and done, it's the only "right" we'll be left with.

It is amazing when I listen to Progressives carry on about 'free' healthcare. My response is usually 'Hey! If you care about everyone having medical care then why not go to medical school, become a doctor, and go to those without healthcare.' That actually require convinction so it's automatically a no-go.

Never gonna happen.

specsaregood
10-25-2012, 12:17 PM
Fathers rights could be reinstated with no new legislation just start repealing...
fair enough. im sure there is an older thread on this topic around here; I'll have to dig one up later.

Never gonna happen.
I'm not so sure. Look at the statistics, men are unemployed more, women are graduating higher education at better numbers more and more men are becoming the primary caretaker....

matt0611
10-25-2012, 12:20 PM
How come libs / progressives find it perfectly fine to make decisions for us on our healthcare, what we eat, what we put into our bodies, how much of our paycheck is forced to go to this program or that program.

But no no not abortion! we wouldn't want to tell people what to do, or anything :rolleyes:

Brian4Liberty
10-25-2012, 12:57 PM
Just Obama saying things that are supposed to resonate with his Party...

It's one of their favorite red herrings.

On the other hand, there has been an emphasis on female vs. male politics this election cycle. And that is the one, true essential difference any more between the two Parties. It's not that either Party would favor one gender over the other, it's that one side takes a feminine view of the world, and the other takes the masculine role. Mommy State vs. Daddy State if you will, both being ultimately statist. Obama wants to kill people "gently", Romney wants to kill people "loudly". It's just a matter of how things are presented. The Democrats seem to be attempting to exploit the difference this election cycle, but once again, it will serve only as a diversion.

kathy88
10-25-2012, 12:59 PM

Most guys I know don't bang "scallywags." Pretty poor choice of misnomer.

Origanalist
10-25-2012, 01:04 PM
Most guys I know don't bang "scallywags." Pretty poor choice of misnomer.

Different strokes.....

http://scallywagandvagabond.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/n47400494_31300024_18891.jpg

http://ts2.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4634017079559189&pid=15.1

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
10-25-2012, 02:33 PM
Different strokes.....

http://scallywagandvagabond.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/n47400494_31300024_18891.jpg

http://ts2.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4634017079559189&pid=15.1

I suspect none of those will get pregnant easily. If so, that would be some interesting ammo for the pro-abortion crowd.

youngbuck
10-25-2012, 04:23 PM
Wow, I don't know if my opinion of Obama could have gone much lower (he's just a puppet, so I don't think or care about him anyway), but I think it just dropped to rock bottom. That guy is a douche bag.

seraphson
10-25-2012, 05:16 PM
That's sexist.

(Am I doing it right?)

MelissaWV
10-25-2012, 05:24 PM

Women politicians shouldn't make circumcision decisions?

:p

*backs away from the thread*

Brian4Liberty
10-25-2012, 05:49 PM
Women politicians shouldn't make circumcision decisions?

:p

*backs away from the thread*

I resisted posting that... ;)

heavenlyboy34
10-25-2012, 06:17 PM
How come libs / progressives find it perfectly fine to make decisions for us on our healthcare, what we eat, what we put into our bodies, how much of our paycheck is forced to go to this program or that program.

But no no not abortion! we wouldn't want to tell people what to do, or anything :rolleyes:
Same reason conservatives/right-wingers want to-they're politicians. ;)