PDA

View Full Version : Mandel vs Brown Senate

WeThePeopleOhio
10-23-2012, 10:30 PM
Tomorrow on the WeThePeopleOhio blog show we are going to debate Mandel vs Brown. We need as many participants on both sides stating their facts and opinions, many people don't know how to vote on this race. I see alot of Liberty minded people that are torn on certain issues, and even standard republicans and democrats. Please consider joining us even if your not in OH to bring your best facts for people that will be voting for this Senate change. There is a third option but with elections so close and polls so low, we would need a miracle. There are many things to discuss about this race and it could be an important one.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/wethepeopleohio/2012/10/25/lets-debate-mandelr-vs-brownd

(646) 716-6947 Listen-Call

Please join us, I know many friends/family will be listening that are looking for guidance in this election!

deadfish
10-23-2012, 10:41 PM
Sounds pretty interesting, I'll check it out. I will probably vote Mandel, but that last debate really makes me want to vote for the third option.

WeThePeopleOhio
10-23-2012, 10:58 PM
Sounds pretty interesting, I'll check it out. I will probably vote Mandel, but that last debate really makes me want to vote for the third option.

I am with you... We need to get rid of Brown he has the nickname "little Obama" for a reason. I really like Scott but I also REALLY want Brown out.

Smart3
10-24-2012, 04:20 AM
Josh Mandel is the Anti-Christ.

at least that's what Rachel Maddow keeps saying. :P

deadfish
10-24-2012, 05:46 PM
I am with you... We need to get rid of Brown he has the nickname "little Obama" for a reason. I really like Scott but I also REALLY want Brown out.

Honestly, I do not know what I'm going to do there. I probably won't know even know when I walk in to vote. I like Scott, or at least what he writes on his webpage, never seen/heard him.

I have never been treated with such disrespect by the office of an elected representative. Brown's office staff just does not even want to pretend that they care what I have to say about issues. The form letter I received after bitching about F&F was essentially "F&F is a non-issue. See: Bush started it"

Mandel has two things going for him. 1. He criticized Brown for supporting foreign aid to Egypt, Libya, Pakistan. Have to laugh at Brown's response to that: "So did McCain and Lindsey Graham" LOL! Is that supposed to be a good thing?! And 2. Mandel is a veteran, and that gives him some elbow room on my otherwise rigid principled voting criteria. I expect the anti- foreign aid quip was just rhetoric, but as a veteran maybe he means it and will actually buck the establishment Republicans on that issue. (Rand Paul opened the door, of course. Thank you Rand)

jkr
10-24-2012, 05:55 PM
Scott Rupert!

matt0611
10-24-2012, 05:59 PM
Josh Mandel is the Anti-Christ.

at least that's what Rachel Maddow keeps saying. :P

Wow, he must be pretty great then! ;)

Tod
10-24-2012, 05:59 PM

Why not Scott Rupert? http://scottrupert.com/

Tod
10-24-2012, 06:05 PM
The fact that Mandel is endorsed by John McCain, Marco Rubio, Rob Portman, Chris Christie, etc are enough to cause me to not vote for him.

Tod
10-24-2012, 06:07 PM
Get Scott Rupert on the show too!!!!!

Tod
10-24-2012, 06:09 PM
Scott Rupert was the ONLY candidate to complete the Campaign for Liberty Poll, and he did VERY WELL on it.

http://www.campaignforliberty.org/surveys/ohio-federal-survey-results/

Tod
10-24-2012, 06:12 PM
Lets call up the debate and see if we can get questions on that were asked in the Campaign for Liberty poll so we can see how piss-poor Mandel is. We already know Brown sucks big time.