PDA

View Full Version : MO-Cop, chasing kids for "fighting" enters unrelated person's yard and shoots, kills dog.

Anti Federalist
10-23-2012, 06:02 PM
Police: Officer shoots dog to death during pursuit

http://www.kmov.com/home/Police-shoot-dog-during-pursuit-of-suspects-175481761.html

Posted on October 23, 2012 at 3:43 PM

Updated today at 3:57 PM

PINE LAWN, Mo (KMOV.com) – Police said an officer shot a dog to death while chasing suspects in Pine Lawn on Tuesday.

Police said officers were called to the 3700 block of Avondale Avenue after getting reports of kids fighting.

The suspects fled when the officers arrived, and police pursued.

Police said an officer was chased by a vicious dog after the pursuit went through a family's yard.

That's when officers fired at the dog, striking it twice and killing it.

Police are now investigating what led up to the shooting.

tod evans
10-23-2012, 06:15 PM
It's time to disarm the cops.

If they're unable to use firearms responsibly then I certainly have no desire to pay them to carry them around.

The track records speak for themselves, if Joe Citizen had such a dismal record of behavior with guns the anti-gun nuts would have a field day.

Disarm them while on the publics dime...

Dr.3D
10-23-2012, 06:21 PM
Police are now investigating what led up to the shooting.
That usually leads to somebody getting a paid vacation.

aGameOfThrones
10-23-2012, 06:46 PM
Police said an officer was chased by a vicious dog after the pursuit went through a family's yard.

What do you mean "vicious dog"? It was in its home! Protecting it!

AGRP
10-23-2012, 06:52 PM
What breed was this "vicious" dog?

Dr.3D
10-23-2012, 06:57 PM
What breed was this "vicious" dog?
I dunno, but I'm working on getting both of my Dobermans, 45 cal pistols. At least they will be able to fight back.

Edit:

Right now, I'm trying to find one with a small enough grips for their cubby little hands to hold onto.

Henry Rogue
10-23-2012, 07:32 PM
http://www.cartoonscrapbook.com/02pics-L/huckleberry-hound_L09.jpg
watch dog

asurfaholic
10-23-2012, 08:22 PM
What do you mean "vicious dog"? It was in its home! Protecting it!

Somehow, I doubt that. You ever ran by a dog? They want to run too, they think its fun and games.

Till they get shot. then they don't think much at all...