PDA

View Full Version : The Worst Presidential Foreign Policy Debate Drinking Game Ever

mac_hine
10-22-2012, 06:00 PM
Found this on Farcebook. It's written by a dude named Matt Walsh http://www.facebook.com/mattwalshradio?ref=ts&fref=ts
Head over to his page and give him some love. He's also made some great YouTube videos http://www.youtube.com/user/TheMattWalshShow

In the past my debate drinking games have resulted in widespread alcohol poisoning. With this in mind I've decided to come up with a drinking game for tonight's foreign policy debate that is sure to keep everyone stone cold sober.

I'm calling it:

The Worst Presidential Foreign Policy Debate Drinking Game Ever

Here it goes.

Chug a beer if:

- Either candidate says the word "constitution".

- Either candidate mentions Just War theory

- Either candidate brings up the CIA overthrow of Iran's Mohammed Mossadeq in 1953 and accurately traces our current diplomatic tensions with that country back to this event

- Either candidate discusses blowback and talks about the deadly results of excessive micro-managing overseas: i.e. the rise of Osama bin Laden and Sadam Hussein, both of which were at one point funded and armed by the United States

- Either candidate says the word "interventionism"

- Either candidate talks about the obvious contradiction inherent when a government that takes away our liberty at home claims it's concerned with protecting liberty overseas

- Either candidate pledges to end all foreign aid, or pledges to continue it and then offers an intelligent and logical defense of the practice

- Either candidate quotes the Founding Fathers' philosophy on warfare

- Either candidate, rather than simply assert our duty to "protect democracy" all over the world, actually offers a sound philosophical and strategic justification for the idea

- Either candidate says anything remotely insightful at any point about anything

By now your beer should be flat, you haven't taken a single sip and you are still tragically lucid. Sorry about that.
-------------

If your goal is to get shitfaced, I would recommend chugging a beer every time you hear these Words:

Israel

Regime

Nuclear weapons (regarding Iran)

Terrorism

al queda

Brave men and women in uniform

American values

Jihad

I definite recommend drinking light beer. Otherwise, it will probably get ugly.

VoluntaryAmerican
10-22-2012, 06:05 PM
:D Funny.

dannno
10-22-2012, 06:16 PM
Great post.

ronpaulfollower999
10-22-2012, 07:05 PM
I guess if you're under 21, you can participate in this one.

Anti Federalist
10-22-2012, 07:09 PM
- Either candidate says anything remotely insightful at any point about anything

Lost it right here...

donnay
10-22-2012, 07:47 PM
LOL! +rep

liberty2897
10-22-2012, 08:03 PM
Just shared this with some friends (not taking credit of course). This might be the way to get the masses to actually read something about politics.
+rep

bunklocoempire
10-22-2012, 08:29 PM
Thanks! :)

JK/SEA
10-22-2012, 08:32 PM
i was drunk when this started.....................i am now sober, and have buried my head in my hands...sobbing quietly...

Pauls' Revere
10-22-2012, 08:52 PM
Found this on Farcebook. It's written by a dude named Matt Walsh http://www.facebook.com/mattwalshradio?ref=ts&fref=ts
Head over to his page and give him some love. He's also made some great YouTube videos http://www.youtube.com/user/TheMattWalshShow

In the past my debate drinking games have resulted in widespread alcohol poisoning. With this in mind I've decided to come up with a drinking game for tonight's foreign policy debate that is sure to keep everyone stone cold sober.

I'm calling it:

The Worst Presidential Foreign Policy Debate Drinking Game Ever

Here it goes.

Chug a beer if:

- Either candidate says the word "constitution".

- Either candidate mentions Just War theory

- Either candidate brings up the CIA overthrow of Iran's Mohammed Mossadeq in 1953 and accurately traces our current diplomatic tensions with that country back to this event

- Either candidate discusses blowback and talks about the deadly results of excessive micro-managing overseas: i.e. the rise of Osama bin Laden and Sadam Hussein, both of which were at one point funded and armed by the United States

- Either candidate says the word "interventionism"

- Either candidate talks about the obvious contradiction inherent when a government that takes away our liberty at home claims it's concerned with protecting liberty overseas

- Either candidate pledges to end all foreign aid, or pledges to continue it and then offers an intelligent and logical defense of the practice

- Either candidate quotes the Founding Fathers' philosophy on warfare

- Either candidate, rather than simply assert our duty to "protect democracy" all over the world, actually offers a sound philosophical and strategic justification for the idea

By now your beer should be flat, you haven't taken a single sip and you are still tragically lucid. Sorry about that.
-------------

If your goal is to get shitfaced, I would recommend chugging a beer every time you hear these Words:

Israel

Regime

Nuclear weapons (regarding Iran)

Terrorism

al queda

Brave men and women in uniform

American values

Jihad

I definite recommend drinking light beer. Otherwise, it will probably get ugly.

Beautiful....and frowarded. :D

ClydeCoulter
10-22-2012, 10:17 PM
Had to share that...good find