PDA

View Full Version : Brothers and sisters in liberty, I have a request. Please help ol' AF and his family.

Anti Federalist
10-21-2012, 09:55 PM
Read this please.

And then read my next post.

My Day at the Beach with Mitt Romney

Posted by Thomas DiLorenzo on October 21, 2012 07:44 PM

http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/123810.html

Mitt Romney spent the last two nights at a Marriott Hotel on the beach in Delray Beach, Florida, about a ten minute walk from my house. How interesting to witness the fascist police state up close. First there was the ridiculous hour-long traffic jam on I-95 when our aspiring dictator of the planet arrived at Palm Beach International Airport yesterday. The town was abuzz with excited members of the booboisie proclaiming "Romney's at the Marriott! Romney's at the Marriott!"

On my Sunday morning 15 mile bike ride I started out by peddling the several blocks up to Rt. A1A where the Marriott is, and saw cops everywhere. When I stopped at the light a large, bullet-proof vest wearing, heavily-armed "cop" (probably a "homeland security" thug) walked toward me and glared at me (and anyone else around). Across the street in the Marriott parking lot was a huge police bus with "INCIDENT COMMAND CENTER" emblazoned on the side. Both entrances to the hotel were littered with police cars and barricades.

After the bike ride and a few chores I walked back up to the beach with my beach bag and afternoon reading. About a half hour after I got there a small pleasure boat wandered into the water about a quarter mile out in front of the Marriott. Two coastguard or homeland security boats with huge engines and manned machine guns mounted on the front raced toward the weekend boaters. After stopping them, and I'm sure scaring the daylights out of them, the boaters were apparently told to get the hell out of there FAST. The boat raced off, followed by both of the coastguard boats at a very high rate of speed. The men manning the machine guns had them aimed directly at the boaters the entire time. As soon as the boat was outside of their "perimeter" the gun boats stopped and turned around.

At that point for some reason I looked over at the Marriott (maybe to see if Romney happened to be on his balcony laughing his ass off) and saw several dudes on the roof. Probably snipers, I thought.

I walked back up to the beach tonight after a little Sunday football watching, and the machine gun boats were still there, as were all the other cops, secret service, homeland security, etc.

If our "beloved leaders" are really so beloved, one wonders why they need to have so many men with guns keeping us from getting anywhere near them.

Word on the street is that Obama will be in Delray Beach on Tuesday morning to give a speech at the tennis stadium. There's an old fashioned, 50-year-old burger joint called "Doc's" that sells those 3,500 calorie superburgers about a block away. I'm betting that that's where Michelle will take Barry for lunch afterwards

angelatc
10-21-2012, 09:57 PM
THere's no second post? They've taken AF & Co!!!

sailingaway
10-21-2012, 10:00 PM
Maybe he went to get one of those burgers?

ronpaulfollower999
10-21-2012, 10:01 PM
I plan on completely avoiding Delray and Boca tomorrow. Supposed to be a madhouse.

Anti Federalist
10-21-2012, 10:04 PM
Folks, I live fairly close to Mutt's home in NH.

I am sick, literally sick to my stomach at thought of my tiny little NH town turning into this shit, 24/7.

My home and land are the culmination of a dream I had since I was a young teenager, to have a home and farm and patch of land in the hills of Northern New England.

My family have all moved here, and we all have made a home here.

To have all that ruined by the descending of the national security apparatus around my neck, would just break my heart.

Some short sighted folks here have accused me of somehow "favoring Obama" in this ridiculous charade.

Nothing could be further from the truth, and anybody that knows me, knows better than that.

I am asking that, if any of you are wavering, to take a minute and consider ol AF's plight.

Write in Ron Paul.

Vote Gary Johnson.

Stay home.

But please, for the love of God, do not vote Romney.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5634myY8i1qzp28jo1_500.jpg

Carehn
10-21-2012, 10:04 PM
AF!!! are you being a troll? thats not like you.

Carehn
10-21-2012, 10:05 PM
na, you posted, disregard.

angelatc
10-21-2012, 10:06 PM

Well, ok. But only because you asked nicely.

Carehn
10-21-2012, 10:06 PM
3 posts in a row. lol No one is voting mittens. have no fear.

specsaregood
10-21-2012, 10:07 PM

To have all that ruined by the descending of the national security apparatus around my neck, would just break my heart.

Sounds selfish AF, I was looking forward to the ridley report episodes against the secret service apparatus.

Anti Federalist
10-21-2012, 10:07 PM
AF!!! are you being a troll? thats not like you.

See above.

I'm as serious as pancreatic cancer on this.

AGRP
10-21-2012, 10:09 PM
I was looking forward to the ridley report episodes against the secret service apparatus.

LOL!

Anti Federalist
10-21-2012, 10:10 PM
Sounds selfish AF, I was looking forward to the ridley report episodes against the secret service apparatus.

Call me a pussy, but I'm not quite ready to get cut to ribbons by MP5 subgun fire.

Carehn
10-21-2012, 10:11 PM
4 posts. I stoped in my local gas station today and talked to the clerk. I had spoken with him before. many times. He told me even though he knew that Ron paul had no chance he had to write his name in. "I HAVE TO ITS THE ONLY MORAL THING TO DO". He said this because of me!!! And I had not the balls to say I was voting for GJ............. Maybe I will write in Pauls name this time.

Believe it or not I have a following In Pocatello Idaho. People come to me with questions about politics.... How can I sale them out?

Maybe its the moral thing to do this time around, to write in Ron paul...

Dont get me wrong. I like GJ, but this election.... Im starting to feel like i would betray all those who look up to me if I don't write in Ron Paul.

ClydeCoulter
10-21-2012, 10:13 PM
Call me a pussy, but I'm not quite ready to get cut to ribbons by MP5 subgun fire.
My. God. Man. Stand tall, and know that I will not vote for Romney :D

edit: There are topics here that show you how to build your own :)

Shane Harris
10-21-2012, 10:14 PM
4 posts. I stoped in my local gas station today and talked to the clerk. I had spoken with him before. many times. He told me even though he knew that Ron paul had no chance he had to write his name in. "I HAVE TO ITS THE ONLY MORAL THING TO DO". He said this because of me!!! And I had not the balls to say I was voting for GJ............. Maybe I will write in Pauls name this time.

Believe it or not I have a following In Pocatello Idaho. People come to me with questions about politics.... How can I sale them out?

Maybe its the moral thing to do this time around, to write in Ron paul...

Dont get me wrong. I like GJ, but this election.... Im starting to feel like i would betray all those who look up to me if I don't write in Ron Paul.

may have just changed my mind as well. Ron Paul will be a fucking legend someday. How could I not write him in?

sailingaway
10-21-2012, 10:15 PM
I will not vote for Romney.

NOBP :p

Carehn
10-21-2012, 10:18 PM
may have just changed my mind as well. this man will be a fucking legend.

The guy at the gas station I dont even know his name but talk to him when I fule up:(... he is one out of hundreds of people that hear my name on the radio and paper... He said he is standing tall and voting Paul no matter what... How the hell can I vote GJ???? I want to. I know its the pragmatic thing to do. But I would be kicking this guy in the gut if I don't stand with him and write Paul in as well.... GJ will not win, nor will Paul. But,,, I cant leave my people to stand on there own.....

FUCK IT

NO ONE BUT PAUL

ClydeCoulter
10-21-2012, 10:19 PM
I will not vote for Romney.

NOBP :p

Never used this before, but, somehow, it's seems appropriate :D :toady:

Anti Federalist
10-21-2012, 10:20 PM
The boat raced off, followed by both of the coastguard boats at a very high rate of speed. The men manning the machine guns had them aimed directly at the boaters the entire time. As soon as the boat was outside of their "perimeter" the gun boats stopped and turned around.

War on us.

And if they had lit that whole boatload of people up, like they were fucking itching to do, what would have happened?

Nothing.

Policy was followed.

Circular Force Continuum.

sailingaway
10-21-2012, 10:21 PM
Never used this before, but, somehow, it's seems appropriate :D :toady:

Ron Paul is my Liberty Tuna :p

However, there is no Liberty Tuna emoticon.

sailingaway
10-21-2012, 10:23 PM
War on us.

And if they had lit that whole boatload of people up, like they were fucking itching to do, what would have happened?

Nothing.
Policy was followed.

Cricular Force Continuum.

I could just imagine having that rushing out to meet you when you are just out for a sail...

VoluntaryAmerican
10-21-2012, 10:26 PM
See above.

Pancreatic cancer is some very serious shit. :mad:

I have always been NOBP since I joined this forum. I don't intend to vote for GJ. Sank too much time and money for Paul.

And yes goddamn right Paul is a living legend.

Anti Federalist
10-21-2012, 10:28 PM
I could just imagine having that rushing out to meet you when you are just out for a sail...

That already happens around the lake near that asshole's mansion.

It'd only get much worse.

opal
10-21-2012, 10:33 PM
NOBP

QuickZ06
10-21-2012, 10:37 PM
When I die and meet Ron Paul, I would hate for him to ask me why I did not vote on principle in 12'. A vote for anyone else is a vote for tyranny. NOBP!

brandon
10-21-2012, 10:37 PM
Can I vote for Obama?

KCIndy
10-21-2012, 10:38 PM
AF, you had me scared, man!

After reading that post by DiLorenzo I was beginning to fear that it was YOU on that little boat, and your family was being held hostage by Homeland Security! :eek:

donnay
10-21-2012, 10:38 PM
CBS News affiliate calls 2012 presidential race for Barack Obama weeks ahead of election

by James Φοίνιξ (http://12160.info/photo/cbs-news-affiliate-calls-2012-presidential-race-for-barack-obama) on October 22, 2012 at 12:07am

http://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Screen-shot-2012-10-21-at-7.55.15-PM-2-e1350867137698.jpg

The 2012 presidential election is still more than two weeks away, but on Friday a CBS News affiliate in Arizona called the race for President Barack Obama.

For 17 seconds, Phoenix, Arizona CBS News affiliate KPHO ran a lower third graphic that showed that Obama had won the Nov. 6 election over Gov. Mitt Romney with 99% of the precincts reporting. The lower third graphic appeared around 3:30 p.m. on Oct. 19, during an episode of “The People’s Court.”

The CBS News graphic showed Obama winning the election with 43 percent of the vote nationwide to Romney’s 40 percent -– or 40,237,966 votes to 38,116,216. It is unclear who garnered the other 17 percent in the fictional election results.

KPHO’s general manager did not return The Daily Caller’s request for comment by time of publication.

QuickZ06
10-21-2012, 10:39 PM
Can I vote for Obama?

Good news, gop'ers say a vote for RP is in fact a vote for Obama. So vote away!

KCIndy
10-21-2012, 10:42 PM
The CBS News graphic showed Obama winning the election with 43 percent of the vote nationwide to Romney’s 40 percent -– or 40,237,966 votes to 38,116,216. It is unclear who garnered the other 17 percent in the fictional election results.

Aw, man!! :(

Someone goofed, and now TPTB are going to have to go to the trouble of faking an entire NEW set of results so the numbers don't match up on election day!

Poor schmucks.

sailingaway
10-21-2012, 10:49 PM
[

KPHO’s general manager did not return The Daily Caller’s request for comment by time of publication.

I propose that if no one gets 50% we have a primary do over.....

or at least a CONVENTION do over...

donnay
10-21-2012, 11:09 PM
Reenforcing my theory on an Obama second term. Neoconservative William Kristol doesn't like ol' Mittens.

Bill Kristol: Mitt Romney 'Has A Thin Resume' For A Candidate

(...)

Kristol, a vocal critic of Romney and his campaign, agreed with Huntsman's assessment, stating that the Republican presidential candidate's repeated touting of his leadership at Bain Capital and of organizing committee of the 2002 Olympic Games aren't comparable to leading a country.

"He has a thin resume for a presidential candidate," Kristol said. "He's a one-term governor in an atypical state ... He didn't really run on much of an agenda to change things for Massachusetts."

Entire article here (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/03/mitt-romney-bill-kristol_n_1936155.html)

Edit to add this map: http://elections.huffingtonpost.com/2012/romney-vs-obama-electoral-map

Origanalist
10-21-2012, 11:38 PM

I am sick, literally sick to my stomach at thought of my tiny little NH town turning into this shit, 24/7.

My home and land are the culmination of a dream I had since I was a young teenager, to have a home and farm and patch of land in the hills of Northern New England.

Some short sighted folks here have accused me of somehow "favoring Obama" in this ridiculous charade.

Nothing could be further from the truth, and anybody that knows me, knows better than that.

I am asking that, if any of you are wavering, to take a minute and consider ol AF's plight.

Write in Ron Paul.

Vote Gary Johnson.

Stay home.

The guy at the gas station I dont even know his name but talk to him when I fule up:(... he is one out of hundreds of people that hear my name on the radio and paper... He said he is standing tall and voting Paul no matter what... How the hell can I vote GJ???? I want to. I know its the pragmatic thing to do. But I would be kicking this guy in the gut if I don't stand with him and write Paul in as well.... GJ will not win, nor will Paul. But,,, I cant leave my people to stand on there own.....

FUCK IT

NO ONE BUT PAUL

Alright already...

http://i1244.photobucket.com/albums/gg563/DouglasPaul/ronpaul053.jpg

dbill27
10-22-2012, 03:04 AM
^Who is Rou Paul?

nobody's_hero
10-22-2012, 03:13 AM
^Who is Rou Paul?

Let's hope the people reviewing the write in votes don't think the same thing.

XTreat
10-22-2012, 03:25 AM
http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m115/sgttreat/1.jpg

kathy88
10-22-2012, 03:44 AM
NOBP my New England amigo. Fear not.

opal
10-22-2012, 05:04 AM
I feel like I've just been to the sneak peak of a Hollywood premier - except this is the election results script getting released early.. I wonder how many other markets that little slip up occured in?

phill4paul
10-22-2012, 05:22 AM
Working hard to change Republican votes to GJ in N.C. Though for myself it has always been, and will remain, NOBP.

RonPaulFanInGA
10-22-2012, 05:25 AM

Isn't that the picture of the crying French people after France surrendered to Germany during WWII?

cajuncocoa
10-22-2012, 05:42 AM
I want so badly to write-in Ron Paul, but my state doesn't allow write-in votes.

Therefore I will not be voting for president.

NOBP

acptulsa
10-22-2012, 06:02 AM
Not that I don't sympathize with ya, brother. But it's more than rural New Hampshire that's threatened by this Masshole...

jmdrake
10-22-2012, 06:08 AM
No way in hell I'm voting for Romney or Obama. But I'm beginning to think Romney's going to win. The Obama bird cage liner is just too dirty at this point. If the PTB don't change it quick the birds may break out of their cage.

Write in Ron Paul.

Vote Gary Johnson.

Stay home.

Pericles
10-22-2012, 07:13 AM
Isn't that the picture of the crying French people after France surrendered to Germany during WWII?

It is.

Consider voting Libertarian party in some races to keep them on your states ballot for automatic access.

Origanalist
10-22-2012, 08:42 AM
^Who is Rou Paul?

Is this better?

http://i1244.photobucket.com/albums/gg563/DouglasPaul/ronpaul2001.jpg

PaulConventionWV
10-22-2012, 08:54 AM
Reading the thread title, I actually thought you were in trouble. When you started talking about the police presence and your presence simultaneously, I wondered to myself, "What did you do!?" Good to know you're okay, for now. That place must be hell. I would find it hard not to do something that got me in trouble, as I'm sure any liberty-minded person would just by virtue of exercising liberty.

coastie
10-22-2012, 11:04 AM
My wife and I will be writing RP in. NOBP!

Anti Federalist
10-22-2012, 11:27 AM

Yes, they were watching the triumphant German Army march through the streets of Paris.

Pretty much how I'll feel watching the DHS/SS/NSA march into my county.

Anti Federalist
10-22-2012, 11:29 AM
Not that I don't sympathize with ya, brother. But it's more than rural New Hampshire that's threatened by this Masshole...

Oh believe me, I know, it's just that it so up close and in my face.

fr33
10-22-2012, 11:33 AM
I wouldn't do that to ya.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A5z9gnZCQAEeJ6k.jpg

donnay
10-22-2012, 04:43 PM
CBS News affiliate calls 2012 presidential race for Barack Obama weeks ahead of election

by James Φοίνιξ (http://12160.info/photo/cbs-news-affiliate-calls-2012-presidential-race-for-barack-obama) on October 22, 2012 at 12:07am

http://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Screen-shot-2012-10-21-at-7.55.15-PM-2-e1350867137698.jpg

The 2012 presidential election is still more than two weeks away, but on Friday a CBS News affiliate in Arizona called the race for President Barack Obama.

For 17 seconds, Phoenix, Arizona CBS News affiliate KPHO ran a lower third graphic that showed that Obama had won the Nov. 6 election over Gov. Mitt Romney with 99% of the precincts reporting. The lower third graphic appeared around 3:30 p.m. on Oct. 19, during an episode of “The People’s Court.”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&list=UU4jaDLnWB7iQD2jYT8qzCaw&v=SzZgu-b1vq0

Anti Federalist
10-22-2012, 05:46 PM
Obama up in battleground New Hampshire

Posted byCNN's Kevin Liptak

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2012/10/22/obama-up-in-battleground-new-hampshire/

(CNN) – The latest poll in New Hampshire – the first survey taken in the state after the second presidential debate – shows President Barack Obama with an eight point lead over his rival Mitt Romney.

The survey from the University of New Hampshire Survey Center showed Obama at 49% among likely New Hampshire voters, compared to 41% who said they'd support Romney. Another 9% remained undecided. There are 4 electoral votes at stake in the Granite State.

Anti Federalist
10-22-2012, 05:47 PM
stoopid dupe posts

Henry Rogue
10-22-2012, 06:14 PM
NO ONE BUT PAUL looking forward to it. Very soon now. :)

dannno
10-22-2012, 06:24 PM
Vote for Romney?? The thought hadn't crossed my mind..

John F Kennedy III
10-22-2012, 06:28 PM
Screw anyone who votes for Romney or Obama. With a rusty crowbar.

KCIndy
10-22-2012, 06:35 PM
Reading the thread title, I actually thought you were in trouble. When you started talking about the police presence and your presence simultaneously, I wondered to myself, "What did you do!?" Good to know you're okay, for now. That place must be hell. I would find it hard not to do something that got me in trouble, as I'm sure any liberty-minded person would just by virtue of exercising liberty.

That was my first thought, too.

I was getting ready to start baking a cake with a file in it. Glad I read the rest of the article first! :D

Anti Federalist
10-23-2012, 05:11 PM
Blimp

specsaregood
10-23-2012, 05:20 PM
Blimp

first things first. if we accede to your request and Romney loses will you be hosting an Obama victory party for all interested rpf members?

DamianTV
10-23-2012, 05:25 PM
Kind of off topic, but isnt it funny how the polls always add up to 100% or very close to it? Is that also a form of misleading journalism? Would it be easier for people to recognize taht their vote would make a difference if the polls reflected something like this:

Obama 3.38275%
Romney 3.29716%

Now, just to remind people that their votes do not count, two words:

Electoral College.

Now remember Bush vs. Gore. Electoral College win, but not the popular vote.

DeMintConservative
10-23-2012, 05:50 PM
You should never trust a poll that includes decimal points in the results. They are estimates and using decimal places implies a spurious level of accuracy that simply doesn't exist. 3.38275% is actually 3.38275% plus or minus the MoE. Pollsters who use decimal points want to give a false sense of precision - generally to masquerade something.

Why shouldn't they add up to 100% or close?

Anti Federalist
10-23-2012, 05:51 PM
first things first. if we accede to your request and Romney loses will you be hosting an Obama victory party for all interested rpf members?

I'll hold a party, but won't call it an O bomb ya victory party.

ryanmkeisling
10-23-2012, 06:10 PM
See above.

That shit will get you quick, no joke. Barack Obama should be hung, and FUCK Mitt Romney...

Anti Federalist
11-06-2012, 07:58 AM
"The Big Day" bump...

specsaregood
11-06-2012, 11:00 PM

Needed to quote that for posterity.

jmdrake
11-07-2012, 11:06 AM
You're welcome.

Elwar
11-07-2012, 11:41 AM
I think you joined the liberty movement purely to keep Romney from winning and disrupting your home town.

Well played.

invisible
11-07-2012, 12:24 PM

So when and where is your party? I'd be honored to attend!

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
11-07-2012, 12:44 PM
I wrote in Ron Paul.

Not sure it will be counted by crooks, but it counts for me.

sailingaway
11-08-2012, 03:00 PM
Congratulations, A-F -- may your bucolic serenity continue!

phill4paul
11-08-2012, 03:07 PM
Congratulations, A-F -- may your bucolic serenity continue!

Lol. Was glad I could help him with that. :p

Anti Federalist
11-08-2012, 04:36 PM
Thank you everybody.

Reprieved!

Curfew shall not ring tonight.