PDA

View Full Version : International monitors at US polling spots draw criticism from voter fraud groups

sailingaway
10-21-2012, 07:55 AM
http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/263141-international-monitors-at-polling-places-draw-criticism-from-voter-fraud-group

GunnyFreedom
10-21-2012, 08:03 AM
The part that pisses me off about this is why is the UN only pushing at 'conservative groups' when there is plenty of fraud and suppression to go around on both sides? So what, Conservative fraud and suppression is bad but liberal fraud and suppression is A-OK? Sounds like something the UN would freakin do. :mad:

The most convincing documentation we have ever gotten of late concerning vote suppression was the actual video of "New Black Panther Party" standing with weapons at the door of polling places to scare off conservatives, and yet the UN comes in with a mandate to stop conservative vote suppression?

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, UN. I'm not saying that the right isn't doing it, I'm saying that BOTH are doing it, and there is more evidence of it happing on the left than there is on the right, but even with that being true you specifically only want to stop ONE SIDE of it?

That, in and of itself, being so one-sided on your monitoring, is more crooked than the suppression in the first place.

UN go to hell! :mad: