PDA

View Full Version : absolutely ESSENTIAL Changes to ronpaul2008.com

maxmerkel
11-20-2007, 04:12 AM
People-Section :
* "Business Owners for Ron Paul" (!!)
* "Christians for Ron Paul" (pastor chuck baldwin + brother of dr. paul ?!!)
* "Farmers for Ron Paul" (Iowa !!!)
* "Veterans for Ron Paul" (!!)
* "Jews for Ron Paul"
* "Muslims for Ron Paul"
* "Teachers for Ron Paul" (less important)
* "Drs for Dr. Paul" (less important)

issues-section :
* on every issue page a list of Dr. Pauls writings about it (maybe also a list of in depth interviews)
* on every issue page a list of Dr. Pauls radio/tv Interviews concerning this - there are a lot! @campaign, please look at ronpaulaudio.com

i thought about this a while back, but apparently somebody has to tell them ;)

LBT
11-20-2007, 04:20 AM
This is a good idea.

freelance
11-20-2007, 05:43 AM
bump

Proemio
11-20-2007, 06:57 AM
Issues section - yes, although there is the RonPaulLibrary and the Congress site with the comprehensive record. More prominent linkss perhaps.

A people section - listing groups - creates the problem of elevating groups over the individual. It woulds also create the perception that any group not included is somehow excluded, or the perception of pandering to certain groups, etc. It would largely kill the argument that Paul does not influence/control who supports the message/effort. In my view, you, me or anyone else at large can solicit groups, but not the campaign, and I would be surprised if Pon Paul would permit the campaign to do that.

Smiley Gladhands
11-20-2007, 07:13 AM
Regarding the issues section, I think an area called 'ron's first step' would be good for each issue, so people can see that although he'd prefer to eliminate the IRS and go back to the gold standard, in the short term there are quite practical and realistic steps he would take.

Brian Bailey
11-20-2007, 08:06 AM
Regarding the issues section, I think an area called 'ron's first step' would be good for each issue, so people can see that although he'd prefer to eliminate the IRS and go back to the gold standard, in the short term there are quite practical and realistic steps he would take.

Very good idea.

maxmerkel
11-20-2007, 10:28 AM
"Ron Pauls first steps in Office" ? i think this is a very good idea, outlining his first major steps, what he could do, what congress had to do, and the new philosophy he would bring to the white house.

could somebody with good connections bring this thread to the campaigns attention ? i think here are a lot of good ideas, but i don't want to flood them with mails ...

seapilot
11-20-2007, 11:04 AM
A people section - listing groups - creates the problem of elevating groups over the individual. It woulds also create the perception that any group not included is somehow excluded, or the perception of pandering to certain groups, etc. It would largely kill the argument that Paul does not influence/control who supports the message/effort. In my view, you, me or anyone else at large can solicit groups, but not the campaign, and I would be surprised if Pon Paul would permit the campaign to do that.[/QUOTE]

I agree. Individuals from all backgrounds coming together for the cause of liberty and freedom, this is the most creative forum ive ever participated in.

terlinguatx
11-20-2007, 11:05 AM

maxmerkel
11-20-2007, 11:16 AM
A people section - listing groups - creates the problem of elevating groups over the individual. It woulds also create the perception that any group not included is somehow excluded, or the perception of pandering to certain groups, etc. It would largely kill the argument that Paul does not influence/control who supports the message/effort. In my view, you, me or anyone else at large can solicit groups, but not the campaign, and I would be surprised if Pon Paul would permit the campaign to do that.

true, but if you are familiar with the campaign website you know they ALREADY HAVE a people section. that's why i don't want businessmen, veterans, farmers etc. to feel excluded :)

bump

maxmerkel
11-22-2007, 09:19 AM
bump

AdoubleR
11-22-2007, 09:23 AM
and Jews for Ron Paul and Muslims for ron paul... basically any wait to invite someone to the good message that's already out there, incorporate it!

LibertyEagle
11-25-2007, 06:50 AM
People-Section :
* "Business Owners for Ron Paul" (!!)
* "Christians for Ron Paul" (pastor chuck baldwin + brother of dr. paul ?!!)
* "Farmers for Ron Paul" (Iowa !!!)
* "Veterans for Ron Paul" (!!)
* "Jews for Ron Paul"
* "Muslims for Ron Paul"
* "Teachers for Ron Paul" (less important)
* "Drs for Dr. Paul" (less important)

issues-section :
* on every issue page a list of Dr. Pauls writings about it (maybe also a list of in depth interviews)
* on every issue page a list of Dr. Pauls radio/tv Interviews concerning this - there are a lot! @campaign, please look at ronpaulaudio.com

i thought about this a while back, but apparently somebody has to tell them ;)

If you are willing to head up one of these coalition groups, please PM me.