PDA

View Full Version : Romney is worse than Bush/Obama together.

KMX
10-20-2012, 08:09 PM
I am pretty sure that Romney is going to be worse than Obama & Bush put together. Romney history is not good and he creeps around with not so Liberty minded people. What do you all think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9QA5B6U86s&feature=youtu.be

Anti Federalist
10-20-2012, 08:20 PM
I agree.

An energized and recouped neo-con base, an asleep rank and file and a compliant Congress compared to four more years of a hated and effectively blockaded lame duck incumbent.

Yes, much worse, I think.

sailingaway
10-20-2012, 08:45 PM
I think whomever is in next term will be worse than Obama was this term. These guys never swing the pendulum BACK.

thoughtomator
10-20-2012, 09:22 PM
I think whomever is in next term will be worse than Obama was this term. These guys never swing the pendulum BACK.

and at slightly lesser odds, I predict the sun will rise in the east tomorrow

sailingaway
10-20-2012, 09:23 PM
and at slightly lesser odds, I predict the sun will rise in the east tomorrow

:p

VoluntaryAmerican
10-20-2012, 09:32 PM
I am pretty sure that Romney is going to be worse than Obama & Bush put together. Romney history is not good and he creeps around with not so Liberty minded people. What do you all think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9QA5B6U86s&feature=youtu.be

Does Romney remind anyone else of Nixon?

He seems very secretive and he has done A LOT of interviews that the reporter's need to give him the questions before the interview... (more than Obama) stuff like that makes me think he is going to be a complete totalitarian.

sailingaway
10-20-2012, 09:34 PM
Does Romney remind anyone else of Nixon?

He seems very secretive and he has done A LOT of interviews that the reporter's need to give him the questions before the interview... stuff like that makes me think he is going to be a complete totalitarian.

Heck, look at how the RNC was handled with him as presumed nominee. Driving the lead of opposition around in a bus until the vote was over? Just ignoring votes?

Doesn't exactly bode well for the nation.

puppetmaster
10-20-2012, 09:39 PM
Heck, look at how the RNC was handled with him as presumed nominee. Driving the lead of opposition around in a bus until the vote was over? Just ignoring votes?

And this is why I don't understand these people on this forum saying he will be ok......you know who you are if you are still here selling this crap. Actually I do know why your here.....;)

VoluntaryAmerican
10-20-2012, 09:52 PM

Hadn't heard about that?

But yeah, his tactics are very suspicious...

sailingaway
10-20-2012, 10:36 PM
Hadn't heard about that?

But yeah, his tactics are very suspicious...

We had a Virginia delegate posting that he was being kidnapped, on the same bus.

RickyJ
10-20-2012, 10:55 PM
I agree.

An energized and recouped neo-con base, an asleep rank and file and a compliant Congress compared to four more years of a hated and effectively blockaded lame duck incumbent.

The problem is if the elite want Romney, we have no practical way short of revolution to stop him from becoming president. I hate this damn show every four years and the constant lies from the established media and the government. It can't go on forever, at some point there will be a breaking point and it will all coming crashing down fast. The liars know they can't trust each other, the different groups in the CIA battling each other with the Rothchilds overseeing all of them. At some point this will end, and I have bad feeling about how it will end.

Shane Harris
10-20-2012, 11:04 PM
agreed. The GOP should stop trying to get me to support the lesser of two evils because they won't like who I choose.

DamianTV
10-21-2012, 01:43 AM
Right. And I should run right out and vote for Obama. Like my vote counts anyway.

donnay
10-21-2012, 02:13 AM
Tagg Romney Invested in Ohio Electronic Voting Machines
http://www.politicolnews.com/tagg-romney-invested-in-ohio-electronic-voting-machines/#ixzz29tCf1g5C

HOLLYWOOD
10-21-2012, 08:23 AM
Romney and his team of scum are the criminals seeking the spoils of the presidency and all the power to steal and spend where they want. Remember, 75% of Romney's advisors/policy makers are former Bush Klan of partners in crime.

This video is very good, the guy touches on Romney's puppetmasters, which again are Bush retreads.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEtASJOjDU8

phill4paul
10-21-2012, 08:29 AM
I agree.

Sums it up nicely.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Anti Federalist again.

Aratus
10-21-2012, 08:43 AM
its a massive greenback sustained bo$$ hogg trough, so do we rotate the pigs who
are to recieve the slop this tyme around or do we keep the usual suspects happy?

Anti Federalist
10-21-2012, 12:12 PM
The problem is if the elite want Romney, we have no practical way short of revolution to stop him from becoming president. I hate this damn show every four years and the constant lies from the established media and the government. It can't go on forever, at some point there will be a breaking point and it will all coming crashing down fast. The liars know they can't trust each other, the different groups in the CIA battling each other with the Rothchilds overseeing all of them. At some point this will end, and I have bad feeling about how it will end.

True this.

I suffer from having one foot in both camps.

A standard political analysis and opinion.

And then the realization that our vote is meaningless and we control nothing that goes on.

KMX
10-21-2012, 07:23 PM
It's going to be Bad News Bears bad. lol