PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul will live on forever…

sailingaway
10-19-2012, 04:42 PM
http://www.chuckypita.com/wp-content/uploads/live-on-forever-ron-paul-poster-2.jpg
(not my photoshop)

Many people are upset and angry at the GOP for how they treated Ron Paul and Ron Paul supporters in the 2012 presidential elections race. As for me – well, I don’t really care. I know that Ron Paul will live on forever.

You don’t believe me? Watch what happens after the 2012 Presidential election? Will people really care who won the presidential seat? No – they care about the economy. They care about whether they have a job or not. They care whether the government fat cats grow fatter or whether they can put food on the table for their families.

The economic despair that the United States is in today, October 10, 2012, pales in comparison to what’s going on in other areas of the world. Look at Spain. Look at Syria. These are serious economically troubling times. Who has the answers for the problems with the economy? Barack Obama? Please – spare me the bull crap parade. Mitt Romney? Pffff…. let’s get serious. The flip flop can’t even figure out what a truly free market economy is. As per Mitt Romney’s quote, “Regulation is essential. You can’t have a free market work if you don’t have regulation.” – I mean, is this guy really that ignorant?

Tie that problem to the redistribution of wealth that Barack Obama has brought down on the people of the USA and what do you have? That’s right folks… the same ol’ same ol’. More debt. More servitude. More joblessness. Less hope. How’s that for change?

The fact of the matter is that Ron Paul will live on forever. Why? You might ask. Because truth is truth. As Ron Paul has said many times before, “Truth is treason in an empire of lies.”

Mitt Romney and Barack Obama are liars. They’ve lied yesterday, today and they’ll lie tomorrow.

Ron Paul, on the other hand, he tells the truth. And people are starting to understand just how spot on he is.

more at link: http://www.chuckypita.com/ron-paul-will-live-on-forever/

cajuncocoa
10-19-2012, 04:48 PM
Thank you for posting this, sailing...awesome!

Carson
10-19-2012, 07:52 PM
I was just watching a show about Walt Disney. He was one of the greatest men I have known of in my life.

Walter Elias "Walt" Disney (December 5, 1901 – December 15, 1966) (Wiki Link) (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walt_Disney)

I remember back when he died being very taken aback by it. We all watched the Walt Disney Show every Sunday night. Disneyland was a couple hours away. When your young death seems very hard to understand. Also people moving away is kind of hard to take. In San Diego, it being a military town friends were always leaving...

but anyway the thought of no more Walt was just hard to imagine... My parents told me they didn't think all that Walt Disney created would go away or stop. Time sure told the story. The legacy of Walt Disney did carry on. I think his brother Roy Disney is an often over looked hero that kept much of Walt's dreams happening. Still there had to be so much more. Walt had brought together a family of people and created a religion of sorts or some sort of machine??? I don't know how to describe it but it just kept chugging along like one of his old steam locomotives.

From the Wiki;

Roy O. Disney continued out with the Florida project... I think there was a ground breaking within a year of Walt's death. WE still had the show every Sunday.

It was great the way the legend lived on.

Ron Paul is the only other person I can think of that has created anything near what Walt, his brother, and their friends have. And when you think about it, when the stories get out and knowledge is spread, there should be no man on earth that doesn't benefit.

If we can only get this engine up the hill... what did the engine say???

"I think I can"

"I think I can"

This is a sign at Disneyland in Anaheim. It is in a little area after you pay and before you enter the park. There isn't really anything there except some ivy(?) and this sign if you watch for it. It can be very striking when you see it. A real grabber.

http://photos.imageevent.com/stokeybob/thebegining/250px-Disneyland_plaque.jpg

Carson
10-29-2012, 05:20 PM
Thread music for my Disney post.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnqgROXTSFw

Now that I think about it; there are more than just the stars in the sky that could be wished upon. Perhaps we are all free to pick a few of our own.

Lucille
10-29-2012, 05:34 PM
Ron Paul’s Task: Build Up the Remnant
http://lewrockwell.com/woods/woods193.html

"Tell them what is wrong, and why and what is going to happen unless they have a change of heart and straighten up. Don't mince matters. Make it clear that they are positively down to their last chance. Give it to them good and strong and keep on giving it to them. I suppose perhaps I ought to tell you," He added, "that it won't do any good. The official class and their intelligentsia will turn up their noses at you and the masses will not even listen. They will all keep on in their own ways until they carry everything down to destruction, and you will probably be lucky if you get out with your life."
[...]
"Ah," the Lord said, "you do not get the point. There is a Remnant there that you know nothing about. They are obscure, unorganized, inarticulate, each one rubbing along as best he can. They need to be encouraged and braced up because when everything has gone completely to the dogs, they are the ones who will come back and build up a new society; and meanwhile, your preaching will reassure them and keep them hanging on. Your job is to take care of the Remnant, so be off now and set about it."

ebod
10-29-2012, 09:21 PM
Thank you for posting that. I printed out the entire article.

papitosabe
10-29-2012, 10:16 PM
imo, RP is in line to be our time periods next, JFK/MLK/CHE, figure. This movement still has a lot of building/growing/informing to do, and when its all said and done, RP will be the man that changed it all, even if he's not around in the next 20 yrs.

presence
10-29-2012, 10:20 PM
Ron's just quotable on every liberty issue. That's why he will always be a part of the movement.

Paul4Prez
10-29-2012, 10:43 PM
Ron Paul was the only Republican presidential candidate who won in 2004, and he's likely to be the only one who wins this year too.

sailingaway
10-31-2012, 08:57 PM
Ron Paul was the only Republican presidential candidate who won in 2004, and he's likely to be the only one who wins this year too.
//

Indy Vidual
10-31-2012, 09:45 PM
The fact of the matter is...
We are a movement of ideas, not a cult. The ideas will live on forever, it's not about Ron and he said so himself.

sailingaway
10-31-2012, 10:15 PM
We are a movement of ideas, not a cult. The ideas will live on forever, it's not about Ron and he said so himself.

But for every candidate you have to excuse with the statement 'there is only one Ron Paul' you underline how the others don't measure up, yet. I hope for swarms of them, but I'm not watering down the standard I expect. There can even be variation as long as the person doesn't have to be afraid to be measured against Ron, in his own right.

It is about principles, but right now Ron Paul is the one who best exemplifies them. May it be less time than I think it will be before we see his like again.

papitosabe
10-31-2012, 11:15 PM

agreed its a movement, just like the civil liberties movement was, and MLK was the face of it... even though you had Rosa Parks, and others, MLK was still the face of that movement... I can't think of anyone I'd like more as the face of the liberty and freedom movement, than Ron Paul.