PDA

View Full Version : Chris Matthews says another dumb thing: Constitution Protects President From Rudeness

Lucille
10-19-2012, 12:57 PM
Why this guy has any credibility, I'm sure I can't say.

Chris Matthews: Constitution Protects President From Rudeness
http://reason.com/24-7/2012/10/19/chris-matthews-constitution-protects-pre

On his MSNBC program last night, Chris Matthews suggested Mitt Romney violated the Constitution by not showing deference to President Obama.

MATTHEWS: "You know, a couple points, I don't think he understands the Constitution of the United States. He's the president of the United States, you don't say, 'you'll get your chance.'"

ronpaulfollower999
10-19-2012, 12:59 PM
This guy breathes out brain cells, not oxygen. What a complete moron.

Dr.3D
10-19-2012, 01:01 PM
That seems to be the problem, most of these people don't know a darned thing about what the constitution says or what it means.

Jumbo Shrimp
10-19-2012, 01:04 PM
I like how he adds a hint of an accusation of racism at the end "He looked down on the president as a person. we can all imagine what that was based upon, and none of it good"

acptulsa
10-19-2012, 01:04 PM
Thomas Jefferson endured some incredible libel and slander during his election campaigns, and did nothing about it because he considered his excellent reputation, his power, and himself to be of secondary importance to freedom of the press.

We are fortunate he set the precedent he did. But we are unfortunate that he didn't set a precedent for punishing those members of the press who obviously libel, slander and misrepresent the Constitution...

Jumbo Shrimp
10-19-2012, 01:07 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QqC4V4rlvo

lol it's also funny how he called Romney a constitutional literalist.

acptulsa
10-19-2012, 01:13 PM
lol it's also funny how he called Romney a constitutional literalist.

No. I don't consider it funny at all--either that someone is that ignorant of what's in the Constitution, or that the aforementioned ignoramus has such a powerful pulpit from which to declare who is and isn't a constitutionalist.

NewRightLibertarian
10-19-2012, 01:30 PM
He's not an idiot, he's purposefully spreading misinformation to the dipshit morons who listen to him for the purposes of brainwashing them to worship the state.

Jumbo Shrimp
10-19-2012, 01:30 PM
He's not an idiot, he's purposefully spreading misinformation to the dipshit morons who listen to him for the purposes of brainwashing them to worship the state.

The dipshit morons who listen to him are already slaves and worshippers of the state.

Ronulus
10-19-2012, 01:55 PM
Is he talking about the president of the United States or Dictator Kim Jong Un of North Korea?

acptulsa
10-19-2012, 01:57 PM
Any 'Dear Leader' seems to be as good as a messiah to Matthews...

Pericles
10-19-2012, 01:59 PM

Are you referring to the Dear Reader? Reported.

Jumbo Shrimp
10-19-2012, 02:02 PM

http://www.opednews.com/populum/uploaded/church-of-anti-obama19-22149-20120904-532.jpg

nobody's_hero
10-19-2012, 02:03 PM
I think it's only a matter of time before Chris Matthews suffers a complete meltdown and suffers the same fate as Keith Olbermann.

You can' only be a complete prick for so long until people just stop watching you and ratings take a hit.

FreedomProsperityPeace
10-19-2012, 07:06 PM
I can't believe he's still on the air, given all the inappropriate and down-right creepy things he's said and done. I thought liberals were against sexual objectification of women?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKBDOLdU-Ug

ShaneEnochs
10-19-2012, 08:57 PM
I wish I lived in a time when the President and Congress were representatives and not leaders.

terp
10-19-2012, 09:51 PM
Steve Lipton is the most annoying person on the face of the earth.

PaulConventionWV
10-21-2012, 09:23 AM
Why this guy has any credibility, I'm sure I can't say.

Chris Matthews: Constitution Protects President From Rudeness
http://reason.com/24-7/2012/10/19/chris-matthews-constitution-protects-pre

Romney supposedly looks down on the president as if he was actually just a person, as opposed to... what? This is ridiculous. I have no words for the amount of stupidity.

Make no mistake, though. This isn't stupidity for stupidity's sake. This is propaganda. They are saying these things on purpose because they think it will mold the thinking of Joseph Blough sitting on his couch eating chicken wings.

It's so stupid that it's pure evil. Lack of deference? Obama treated like a person? I literally can't express the outrage I feel toward these human beings. I would like to see them in person, and my intentions are not good.

PaulConventionWV
10-21-2012, 09:26 AM
The dipshit morons who listen to him are already slaves and worshippers of the state.

He wants to keep them that way, and hopefully sink them deeper into lies and disinformation.

donnay
10-21-2012, 09:33 AM
Chris Matthews is nothing more than a steam valve for the left. Keeping that false left/right paradigm going.