PDA

View Full Version : Need Giuliani Transcript

Scribbler de Stebbing
05-18-2007, 07:30 AM
I have a great story idea! Giuliani blames women for 911 attacks. Didn't he say they hate us for our freedom and women's rights? But was that during his rude interchange with Ron Paul, or when?

MsDoodahs
05-18-2007, 08:14 AM
I saw something yesterday.

I'll be visiting my usual haunts today, if I come across it again I will post the link for you here.

By the way, that is SUUUUUCH a great idea!

Expanding on it ....

If you think "they hate us because of our FREEDOM," then NO DANG WONDER YOU LIKE NEO CONS!

Because they've certainly done their best to eliminate that pesky FREEDOM stuff...since they blame 9/11 on FREEDOM, eliminating FREEDOM is clearly the ONLY way to keep us "safe."

zMtLlC
05-18-2007, 08:17 AM
It was in the post-debate interview with Hannity.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,272854,00.html

Look, it's real simple what happened. These people came here and killed us because of our freedom of religion, because of our freedom for women, because they hate us. And all we have to do is look at last week and these people in Fort Dix who are still here planning to kill us, three of them illegal immigrants, the other three here in other ways.

But the reality is, if you are confused about this, I think you put our country in much greater jeopardy.