PDA

View Full Version : Awright ya herd of cats!

acptulsa
10-17-2012, 02:37 PM
Yeah, yeah, I know. We can't even decide if Gary Johnson is worth voting for. Even so, I have an impossible dream. I look at what we've accomplished, and I know that if we could unite and work toward a common goal as a team we can make serious inroads. We've done it. And we need to keep it up.

We've injected--by force--a lot of truth into the conversation. And people like that. They're tired of being lied to by the mainstream media. Even those who like the 'pretty little lies' the most are maxxed out.

So, I say it's time to do 'truth bombs' the way we did 'money bombs'. The money bombs ended the rhetoric that since Ron Paul wasn't getting corporate money, he wasn't getting money at all. Concentrating all of our financial muscle into a single day did that miracle. So, why not apply the same principle to truth?

October 23rd comes next week. 23 million are out of work. The real unemployment number stands at 23%. So, here's what I suggest: On the 23rd, we need to attack the notion that the unemployment rate is eight percent. We need to get our facts together over the next week, make time on the 23rd, and blitzkrieg the 'net, the letters to the editor columns, and anything else we can think of with the true fact that the government numbers are a lie. We need to rip the rug out from under that particular pleasant fiction.

If it works, if we do this and find that, like the Fed, the real unemployment number goes from something that is never mentioned to common knowledge that no 'news outlet' that values its reputation one bit can deny with a straight face, then we might just decide on a subject and a date for the next one. If we do it often enough, the pleasant little untruths that prop up this corporatocracy might just all fade away.

I say we're strong enough together to do this. Any betters in the crowd? Let's flex our muscles. Let's make the lies weak and the truth strong, one fact at a time.

Truth Bomb Days. Because we can win a few battles--and it's high time we did.

Deborah K
10-17-2012, 02:40 PM
Love this!!!!

sailingaway
10-17-2012, 02:41 PM
Excellent idea. We select a truth bomb, a link/source and pick our media.

opal
10-17-2012, 02:46 PM
*wants to include Ben Swann in the blitz*

Deborah K
10-17-2012, 02:48 PM
Isn't there a master list somewhere on RPFs of all the media contacts? We need that here so those who want to be involved don't have to spend the time researching it all.

It'll spread like wildfire if we can start a meme. I like the unemployment idea, I think it will cause a frenzy if we're successful.

sailingaway
Isn't there a master list somewhere on RPFs of all the media contacts? We need that here so those who want to be involved don't have to spend the time researching it all.

It'll spread like wildfire if we can start a meme. I like the unemployment idea, I think it will cause a frenzy if we're successful.

yes, and there is also twitter. I'll try to find the list. It was in a sticky but it was unstuck.

--
edit, I'll have to look more later, I think it was copied into one of the money bomb threads, likely black this out, but I'm not finding it quickly.

Nirvikalpa
Truth Bomb!! Great idea :)

TNforPaul45
10-17-2012, 02:51 PM
I see what you did there................

asurfaholic
every day should be truth bomb day!

acptulsa

I think so too. Wish I could claim credit for it. But if I may be so immodest, I think this one day-one subject refinement is an interesting wrinkle...

A source on how the government cooks the numbers:

http://www.bls.gov/cps/cps_htgm.htm

The source Ron Paul recommends for the real number:

www.shadowstats.com

Nirvikalpa
10-17-2012, 02:53 PM
Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr...

acptulsa, I think mods should re-name the thread so the "like" link (for facebook) shows a title that may get people's attention (even now, before the 23rd). I already shared it on facebook and think anyone with a FB should share it and spread it, but it comes up with the title of the thread. Ok with you?

acptulsa
10-17-2012, 02:56 PM

acptulsa, I think mods should re-name the thread so the "share" link (for facebook) shows a title that may get people's attention (even now, before the 23rd). I already shared it on facebook and think anyone with a FB should share it and spread it. Ok with you?

Sure. How 'bout, No Cooked Numbers Truth Bomb Day?

Deborah K
10-17-2012, 02:57 PM

acptulsa, I think mods should re-name the thread so the "share" link (for facebook) shows a title that may get people's attention (even now, before the 23rd). I already shared it on facebook and think anyone with a FB should share it and spread it. Ok with you?

umm....that might not be a good idea. FB is filled with cointelpros, in fact, a friend of mine (very good friend) just left the NSA and deleted his FB account and when I asked him why he said, "I know what they're doing." I'm not opposed to using FB to make this go viral once the plan is hatched but I disagree with involving FB in the early stages of planning events like this.

Nirvikalpa
10-17-2012, 03:00 PM
umm....that might not be a good idea. FB is filled with cointelpros, in fact, a friend of mine (very good friend) just left the NSA and deleted his FB account and when I asked him why he said, "I know what they're doing." I'm not opposed to using FB to make this go viral once the plan is hatched but I disagree with involving FB in the early stages of planning events like this.

I'm not going to argue about it.

:rolleyes:

but curiously... weren't all of your events spread through facebook?

Deborah K
10-17-2012, 03:04 PM

Changed it back to sooth the conspiracy theorist masses.

On that note, lets not let it viral at all. Worked for us in the past (not!)

Don't take my word for it, then. Do your thang.

KEEF
10-17-2012, 03:04 PM
Not to rain on any parade, but don't high unemployment numbers bode well for R Money? With the 23rd being so close to election, could we also couple it with some truth bombs on how R Money won't be able to fix a damn thing if he gets elected too?

Just a thought.

Deborah K
10-17-2012, 03:06 PM
Not to rain on any parade, but don't high unemployment numbers bode well for R Money? With the 23rd being so close to election, could we also couple it with some truth bombs on how R Money won't be able to fix a damn thing if he gets elected too?

Just a thought.

Why would it matter what benefits Romney? Both candidates are cut from the same cloth.

KEEF
10-17-2012, 03:08 PM
Why would it matter what benefits Romney? Both candidates are cut from the same cloth.

Because I'd rather have 4 more years of Obama and get it over so to focus on 2016 than 8 years of Romney.

acptulsa
10-17-2012, 03:09 PM

Just a thought.

I don't think we have to worry one bit about Romney getting elected. He was hand picked to lose, and they picked well.

Here's wgadget's brilliant thread, with the bloomberg link within:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?392039-LOL-If-you-have-two-part-time-jobs-you-re-counted-TWICE-in-the-jobs-numbers.

And the link:

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-09-30/jobs-outlook-seen-weak-as-u-s-companies-see-need-for-cost-cuts.html

Deborah K
10-17-2012, 03:14 PM

but curiously... weren't all of your events spread through facebook?

No. FB didn't even exist when Revolution March was organized. PaulFest was promoted on FB, that worked out well didn't it? Although I'm not claiming that operatives used FB to sabotage us. All I'm suggesting is that an idea like this one should be ready to LAUNCH on FB, not be hatched or planned on it. But do what you want. No hard feelings okay? geez.

Travlyr
10-17-2012, 03:17 PM
Truth Bombs For The Win!

Working Poor
10-17-2012, 03:17 PM
acptulsa
What a great idea thanks. I don't care if you did not think this up I commend you for spreading the idea I think it will work well. Well done

acptulsa
10-17-2012, 03:18 PM
The Truth will set us free. If we can only get it a little, tiny bit of exposure...

Jamesiv1
10-17-2012, 03:27 PM
This is a great idea. Hit all the news outlets, hit Ben Swann, hit all the social media. Heck, maybe everyone could mass email their own address book? I would consider it...

Who or how to compose the bomb itself? (uh oh, I foresee lots and *lots* of discussion on what gets broadcast as the undisputed *truth*)

cajuncocoa
10-17-2012, 03:31 PM
I'm in! And I also really, really like the idea of getting Ben Swann involved. May I send him a link to this thread through Facebook PM?

cajuncocoa
10-17-2012, 03:33 PM
umm....that might not be a good idea. FB is filled with cointelpros, in fact, a friend of mine (very good friend) just left the NSA and deleted his FB account and when I asked him why he said, "I know what they're doing." I'm not opposed to using FB to make this go viral once the plan is hatched but I disagree with involving FB in the early stages of planning events like this.Eyes are everywhere....not just on FB. Remember the story I posted last week about the guy who cooked a dove that died on his property? They found out about it b/c he posted the recipe on his blog?

Point being: maybe we should put this thread where those eyes cannot see it?

georgiaboy
10-17-2012, 03:37 PM
This is a great idea. Hit all the news outlets, hit Ben Swann, hit all the social media. Heck, maybe everyone could mass email their own address book? I would consider it...

Who or how to compose the bomb itself? (uh oh, I foresee lots and *lots* of discussion on what gets broadcast as the undisputed *truth*)

Bloggers united in purpose could release blog posts about the identical topic on the same day, linking to various identical source data. multi-fodder for linking, tweet/retweeting.

Deborah K
10-17-2012, 03:39 PM
Bloggers united in purpose could release blog posts about the identical topic on the same day, linking to various identical source data. multi-fodder for linking, tweet/retweeting.

This! +rep

sailingaway
10-17-2012, 03:41 PM
still looking for the media email list, here is the meetup list: http://ronpaul.meetup.com/all/

--
I will get back to it, but it is not in the 372 page Black this Out promotion thread, for anyone else who is looking for the media list...

Matthew5
10-17-2012, 03:42 PM

I think there's an international event called Blog for a Cause (or something) right along this line. Maybe someone could take a liberty-minded BFC website and run with it. Its sole purpose is to organize bloggers for a yearly event (or however often).

georgiaboy
10-17-2012, 03:44 PM
I say advertise the heck out of this far and wide.

Similar to money bombs, maybe get a website set up with a ticker and counter for people to pledge they'll spread some truth on truth bomb day. Create momentum and build-up.

Get people to gather who are part of the 23%. "I am the 23%" or something.

Flash mob in groups of 23.

Film/photograph it, then tweet it, then link to it.

Deborah K
10-17-2012, 03:45 PM
Where's Brett Dusak? This is his forte. He did the "black this out" event.

Deborah K
10-17-2012, 03:48 PM

Here's your meme. If this coincides with the email blast to all the media and social networks that includes factual data regarding the numbers, this could gitter done!

georgiaboy
10-17-2012, 03:48 PM
Oh snap!

Guess what number we have to work with!!

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQDTZCEq9TvrKzAKseJjBMH1OYMV4P3p j8N5AT2akGcdK2q9nQJFQ

georgiaboy
10-17-2012, 03:49 PM
People could photograph and tweet the number 23 wherever they see it in public.

Deborah K
10-17-2012, 03:51 PM
Georgiaboy's on a roll! :D

Travlyr
10-17-2012, 03:52 PM
I say advertise the heck out of this far and wide.

Similar to money bombs, maybe get a website set up with a ticker and counter for people to pledge they'll spread some truth on truth bomb day. Create momentum and build-up.

Film/photograph it, then tweet it, then link to it.

TruthBomb.com seems to be sympathetic to our message. Perhaps ask him/her if they are interested in helping and boosting their website.

LibertyEagle
10-17-2012, 03:56 PM
I like this idea. :)

parocks
10-17-2012, 04:00 PM
What we were able to do successfully at times, was get our message out to the internet. This seems like that.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151103176334220&set=pb.517509219.-2207520000.1350511178&type=1&theater

Jamesiv1
10-17-2012, 04:03 PM
I wasn't around in '08, but didn't the media cover the original money bomb pretty well? Got the Tea Party started and all that? So it would be somewhat familiar - not something new and scary. A clever take-off of a politically historical event (original money bomb).

pretty cool.

parocks
10-17-2012, 04:03 PM
I don't think we have to worry one bit about Romney getting elected. He was hand picked to lose, and they picked well.

Here's wgadget's brilliant thread, with the bloomberg link within:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?392039-LOL-If-you-have-two-part-time-jobs-you-re-counted-TWICE-in-the-jobs-numbers.

And the link:

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-09-30/jobs-outlook-seen-weak-as-u-s-companies-see-need-for-cost-cuts.html

They aren't picking people to lose. They're picking people they like. They like Romney. And right now, it's about 50/50.

parocks
10-17-2012, 04:08 PM

Just a thought.

I don't understand exactly how telling people this would help us. So, we tell people that there's more unemployment than the government says? I'm not sure how that helps us.

Personally, I think what we should do is tell people

1) Romney and Obama both suck
2) there are other choices

I'm in favor of the general idea being proposed, which is basically for those people who aren't really doing anything to work together and stop arguing GJ vs RP.

Travlyr
10-17-2012, 04:12 PM
I don't understand exactly how telling people this would help us. So, we tell people that there's more unemployment than the government says? I'm not sure how that helps us.

Personally, I think what we should do is tell people

1) Romney and Obama both suck
2) there are other choices

I'm in favor of the general idea being proposed, which is basically for those people who aren't really doing anything to work together and stop arguing GJ vs RP.

No, the truth is much more important than who gets elected in 2012. The only other choice is a write-in candidate who, even if he won outright, would not be sworn in as president.

Let's stick to the truth bomb to promote the truth.

acptulsa
10-17-2012, 04:14 PM
I'm thinking I'm going to try to get a letter in the local newsweekly--in print, on paper--wondering aloud why we even look at cooked numbers and pointing out they have no significance at all. I'll then go on to suggest that the Dept. of Labor has better things to do that fabricate propaganda.

I'll also be looking for articles on unemployment with comments sections beneath them. But I love these other ideas, too! I'm just saying what I had in mind; anything that helps is fine by me.

The powers that be develop these propaganda tools because they're useful to them. But they are houses of cards, and we can knock this one down. It's an easy one; if it works well we can use what we learned and tackle a more difficult subject down the road.

I don't see any way we can get our own numbers rallied 'round the cause without alerting the enemy. They'll be ready. The disinfo agents will be out. We just have to be ready for them, that's all. There's an advantage to using the truth as your ammo--it's stronger and easier to support. As Will Rogers said, rumor travels faster but truth stays put longer.

Like I say, this pablum is useful to them or they wouldn't go to the trouble. Also, it demonstrates clearly how the government agencies and the media work hand in hand to put over their 'worldview'. So, bringing it down has benefits.

More to the point, we can prove to ourselves our own strength. It took us years to make the Fed a topic of conversation. If we can end this crap in one day, then we'll know there are all kinds of things we can do if we put our minds to it.

It's only one day, man...

sailingaway
10-17-2012, 04:17 PM
still looking for the media email list, here is the meetup list: http://ronpaul.meetup.com/all/

--
I will get back to it, but it is not in the 372 page Black this Out promotion thread, for anyone else who is looking for the media list...

this is frustrating, because I have looked this same thing up many times for many efforts. We need an 'activist tool kit' sticky thread or something to archive important tools we use repeatedly. Preferably in off topic, I guess, so there is some screening of those the tools are shared with.

meanwhile, this post is relevant re: notifying meetup groups:

We all know that you can only send an email message to 3 meetup groups per day but I found a way around this.

First what you do is go to http://ronpaul.meetup.com/all/ . Then click on a meetup group. Once on their home page click on the "members" then "leadership" tab on top of homepage. A list of all of the meetup groups members will come up. Just click on a member and send them an email informing them of BTO. You can only send up to 15 emails to members per day so it will probably be best to send just a few leaders an email in each group. There are over 80,000 members on there represented by these meetup groups.

Deborah K
10-17-2012, 04:17 PM
I'm thinking I'm going to try to get a letter in the local newsweekly--in print, on paper--wondering aloud why we even look at cooked numbers and pointing out they have no significance at all. I'll then go on to suggest that the Dept. of Labor has better things to do that fabricate propaganda.

I'll also be looking for articles on unemployment with comments sections beneath them. But I love these other ideas, too! I'm just saying what I had in mind; anything that helps is fine by me.

The powers that be develop these propaganda tools because they're useful to them. But they are houses of cards, and we can knock this one down. It's an easy one; if it works well we can use what we learned and tackle a more difficult subject down the road.

I don't see any way we can get our own numbers rallied 'round the cause without alerting the enemy. They'll be ready. The disinfo agents will be out. We just have to be ready for them, that's all. There's an advantage to using the truth as your ammo--it's stronger and easier to support. As Will Rogers said, rumor travels faster but truth stays put longer.

In Peter Schiff's book: Crash Proof, he debunks gov't statistics on such matters. And he backs it up with documentation. I'm sure I marked that page, I'll go look and cite it here.

Update: I can find his writings on the CPI and the PPI and their "misrepresentations". But I can't find anything on the BLS. :(

sailingaway
10-17-2012, 04:18 PM

i agree in print is all some read, as well as TV but we don't have a station. We had letter to the editor efforts in Ron's campaign. That might be a good tool to use with truth bombs as well. Local media is much more open to community concerns than national media.

Deborah K
10-17-2012, 04:34 PM
i agree in print is all some read, as well as TV but we don't have a station. We had letter to the editor efforts in Ron's campaign. That might be a good tool to use with truth bombs as well. Local media is much more open to community concerns than national media.

What about Swann? Or Stossel?

LibertyEagle
10-17-2012, 04:38 PM
ShadowStats probably has some good stuff we can get out there in their freebie info. Or, maybe somewhere here has a subscription and has access to some of the other stats.

sailingaway
10-17-2012, 04:42 PM
What about Swann? Or Stossel?

I agree with Swann. Stossel himself I think is open but I think there is editorial veto over there.

I wasn't dissing anyone, I like the Judge and other individuals, I was just pointing out that local newspapers will publish community letters that will sometimes reach people we don't reach in internet communications. But I wouldn't by any means LIMIT our outreach to that, it was just an additional avenue to suggest.

acptulsa
10-17-2012, 04:44 PM
Basically, I'm thinking that the 'Red Pill' is too big a horse pill for most people to swallow in one gulp. Maybe if we do a few of these, it'll be like chopping the 'red pill' up into bite-sized pieces for people.

Yeah, Stossel, Swann--any forum where we can get this some exposure. Don't ask my permission, just figure a way to do it! The power of a herd of cats is we'll come at them from every imaginable direction at once! And if, when we're through, no media outlet can cite the 'official numbers' without discrediting themselves, we have won a battle.

Let's give ourself some gravitas.

Deborah K
10-17-2012, 04:48 PM
I agree with Swann. Stossel himself I think is open but I think there is editorial veto over there.

I wasn't dissing anyone, I like the Judge and other individuals, I was just pointing out that local newspapers will publish community letters that will sometimes reach people we don't reach in internet communications. But I wouldn't by any means LIMIT our outreach to that, it was just an additional avenue to suggest.

I didn't think you were dissing, no worries. I just thought maybe Stossel and Swann didn't occur to you. ;)

scrosnoe
10-17-2012, 04:58 PM
I <3 this idea!

sailingaway
10-17-2012, 05:02 PM
I didn't think you were dissing, no worries. I just thought maybe Stossel and Swann didn't occur to you. ;)

that's why we have a thread, so we aren't limited to one person's ideas.... :p

parocks
10-17-2012, 05:10 PM
No, the truth is much more important than who gets elected in 2012. The only other choice is a write-in candidate who, even if he won outright, would not be sworn in as president.

Let's stick to the truth bomb to promote the truth.

There are lots of true things that we could talk about. "The Unemployment rate is higher than Obama says it is" is one true thing. I don't really understand how it has anything to do with our message, the Ron Paul Liberty message. And it seems like it would help Romney to spread that message.

"These are your other choices for President" is even more true than the 23% figure.

sailingaway
10-17-2012, 05:12 PM
There are lots of true things that we could talk about. "The Unemployment rate is higher than Obama says it is" is one true thing. I don't really understand how it has anything to do with our message, the Ron Paul Liberty message. And it seems like it would help Romney to spread that message.

"These are your other choices for President" is even more true than the 23% figure.

If I get the idea right, we would use this for many things, sort of a 'message of the week' or whatever. That is one message we could do, before Nov 6, if people wanted to. It is certainly a message I've been putting out personally.

Meanwhile, I'm trying to find the media email lists to focus on the mechanics of getting the various messages out. Do you know where that might be? I think you participated in some of the threads where we were using it.

parocks
10-17-2012, 05:18 PM
http://webmusicvideo.com/bachmann2012/media/kunena/attachments/70/3party.jpg

this I think is something that should be spread. There's a facebook friendly version here

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151103176334220&set=pb.517509219.-2207520000.1350515807&type=1&theater

there are a lot of facebook conversations about the merits of Romney and Obama and pasting in a comment with that facebook pic and "these are the other choices" could have some effect.

Matthew5
10-17-2012, 05:18 PM

...and the next week you expose Romney on one of his bogus figures. We're equal opportunity bombers.

sailingaway
10-17-2012, 05:22 PM
...and the next week you expose Romney on one of his bogus figures. We're equal opportunity bombers.

they are literally backed by the same interests. We are challenging the establishment packaged 'truth', not either of the cut outs they are running as candidates.

parocks
10-17-2012, 05:31 PM
If I get the idea right, we would use this for many things, sort of a 'message of the week' or whatever. That is one message we could do, before Nov 6, if people wanted to. It is certainly a message I've been putting out personally.

Meanwhile, I'm trying to find the media email lists to focus on the mechanics of getting the various messages out. Do you know where that might be? I think you participated in some of the threads where we were using it.

I like the idea of collective activity. I like the idea of herding cats. The cats need to be herded. I'm not big on spreading a message that helps Romney and hurts Obama. The specific idea (unemployment is high) is one that the Romney people could've cooked up and is trying to peddle to Ron Paul supporters.

I can come up with ideas that we'd want to spread that don't seem to favor one or the other of the 2 major candidates.

If you vote for Romney or Obama, and there's another war, it's YOUR FAULT. - things like that

parocks
10-17-2012, 05:35 PM

I'd argue that from now until the election we focus on 3rd party awareness, getting people not to vote for Romney or Obama. After that, 3rd parties not as relevant.

sailingaway
10-17-2012, 05:36 PM
I like the idea of collective activity. I like the idea of herding cats. The cats need to be herded. I'm not big on spreading a message that helps Romney and hurts Obama. The specific idea (unemployment is high) is one that the Romney people could've cooked up and is trying to peddle to Ron Paul supporters.

I can come up with ideas that we'd want to spread that don't seem to favor one or the other of the 2 major candidates.

If you vote for Romney or Obama, and there's another war, it's YOUR FAULT. - things like that

As long as it is an on target message which one it is can vary, by me. On your picture, I'd be more likely to spread it if Ron had top billing, just saying.

parocks
10-17-2012, 05:37 PM

If you're talking "black this out", I wasn't focused on that. I was more interested in things on the ground in NYC for that.

Matthew5
10-17-2012, 05:38 PM

Perhaps you shouldn't view it as a support for one candidate or the other, rather, as a support for the truth. The end goal isn't to take out one candidate or another, because in the next election you'll just have a carbon copy of Mitt and Obama. It's about getting people to wake up.

You could even leave Obama's name out of it completely. Just talk about how horrible the job market really is. I'm willing for Romney to receive some residual energy from that truth bomb dropping. Any gains could easily be undone by a subsequent bomb.

sailingaway
10-17-2012, 05:38 PM
I'd argue that from now until the election we focus on 3rd party awareness, getting people not to vote for Romney or Obama. After that, 3rd parties not as relevant.

I wouldn't go with third party awareness given I intend to write in Ron Paul, but I could get behind 'alternatives awareness' if that is what people chose, but I could also get behind the unemployment figure and others. I'd rather we did them all then argue about which one and slow down brainstorming. We are still putting the process together.

sailingaway
10-17-2012, 05:39 PM
If you're talking "black this out", I wasn't focused on that. I was more interested in things on the ground in NYC for that.

We used it for multiple things, but if you don't remember either, never mind.

Matthew5
10-17-2012, 05:41 PM

Which will naturally occur once people are awakened.

parocks
10-17-2012, 05:43 PM
As long as it is an on target message which one it is can vary, by me. On your picture, I'd be more likely to spread it if Ron had top billing, just saying.

I can flip pictures around, change words. That particular picture is not really designed to be a Ron Paul picture, designed not to hype Ron Paul, but just to tell people there are other choices. Non controversial. It's something that works well when a political discussion pops up on your timeline and you don't want to piss people off, but you want to push them in your direction.

I would think that a Ron Paul picture would say

"If you Write In Ron Paul, your vote will be counted in Maine, Oregon, etc" I don't have that list. There is a thread about this?

parocks
10-17-2012, 05:44 PM
Which will naturally occur once people are awakened.

People right now just need to know the names of the 3rd Party candidates.

Deborah K

See, I just can't get behind this. I just don't believe we have honest elections, or honest vote counts. I always suspected it, ever since I saw the documentary, 'Hacking Democracy': http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVTXbARGXso but after what happened at the State conventions, and then on the floor of the National Convention, I just have lost all trust in the electoral process.

Don Jusko
RON PAUL 10-17-12, TRUTH BOMB
Like Jamesiv1 said: This is a great idea. Hit all the news outlets, hit Ben Swann, hit all the social media. Heck, maybe everyone could mass email their own address book? I would consider it...
Don't lie. (Like Obama and Romney)
Don't cheat. (Like the RNC)
Don't steal. (like Romney)
Don't kill. (like the government)
Don't commit adultery. (like Clinton)
Don't covet what you neighbor has, especially his wife. (respect privet property, unlike the government)
Honor your father and mother. (un-like obamacare)
Remember the Sabbath and keep it holy. (un-like muslims)
Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's. (respect yourself, The Staple Singers)
Do unto others as you would like to be done to. (Un-like the Military Complex & police state)

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." (1913 - 2012, Romney Corporatocracy)
I Timothy 6:10, KJV 1611

10-16-12, Taylor Swift’s “State Of Grace” This is the worthwhile fight / Love is a ruthless game / Unless you play it good and right”
Economist John Williams created Shadow Government Statistics, utilizing more traditional methodologies and definitions to show business decision makers the real economic picture, warts and all. He shows the real unemployment rate to be a staggering 22.8%.
Ron Paul 10-15-12, "Straight Talk" The situation on the ground looks nothing like a recovery. 23 million people are still out of work or chronically underemployed.

ClydeCoulter
10-17-2012, 05:45 PM
I tend to "Not want to help Romney" also...and I don't think that we can just ignore the impacts of a particular message at a particular time will have.

But let's get the logistics together, then the what message to start with, and I'm in.

bunklocoempire
10-17-2012, 06:07 PM
Sure. How 'bout, No Cooked Numbers Truth Bomb Day?

Headline:
Paul Supporters Help Correct The Economy Sooner Than Later With Truth
-Less Damage Caused -Smart Good People Happy For The Heads-Up -Stupid Evil People Maaaad

Truth bomb = cool

Just gimme some truth.

acptulsa
10-17-2012, 06:15 PM

I hit on that idea for a few reasons. In the debate the two candidates picked those numbers over like they meant something. That puts them fresh on people's minds. It's an easy sell. Most people know this stuff already. It's the 23rd. 23rd, 23%, 23 million--it seems to make sense to me. And we're all too smart to let this turn into a GOP talking point. They decided to go off the old system of calculating the unemployment rate under Reagan, after all. This is seriously a bipartisan bitchslap.

Truthbomb--there are three 'phantom' candidates in the race? Sure, I can approve this message. Maybe we can schedule that one for November 3rd. That would actually be better timing to catch those people who, as the election looms, realize that they can't vote for either one of the jokers. I'd like to have a good subject to tackle next; I do want this (if successful) to become a regular thing. Like weekly or twice a month regular. After all, there are a lot of 'official' lies to destroy.

They need to be discredited. They deserve to be discredited. I think we'd do better discrediting them one bite at a time. I'm thinking of the audience when I say it. The unemployment numbers are a point of maximum vulnerability--which is just another way of saying I'd like to start with something easy. Besides, they may be ignoring those other three candidates, but they are not in fact denying outright that they exist...

sailingaway
10-17-2012, 06:18 PM
RON PAUL 10-17-12, TRUTH BOMB
Like Jamesiv1 said: This is a great idea. Hit all the news outlets, hit Ben Swann, hit all the social media. Heck, maybe everyone could mass email their own address book? I would consider it...
Don't lie. (Like Obama and Romney)
Don't cheat. (Like the RNC)
Don't steal. (like Romney)
Don't kill. (like the government)
Don't commit adultery. (like Clinton)
Don't covet what you neighbor has, especially his wife. (respect privet property, unlike the government)
Honor your father and mother. (un-like obamacare)
Remember the Sabbath and keep it holy. (un-like muslims)
Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's. (respect yourself, The Staple Singers)
Do unto others as you would like to be done to. (Un-like the Military Complex & police state)

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." (1913 - 2012, Romney Corporatocracy)
I Timothy 6:10, KJV 1611

10-16-12, Taylor Swift’s “State Of Grace” This is the worthwhile fight / Love is a ruthless game / Unless you play it good and right”
Economist John Williams created Shadow Government Statistics, utilizing more traditional methodologies and definitions to show business decision makers the real economic picture, warts and all. He shows the real unemployment rate to be a staggering 22.8%.
Ron Paul 10-15-12, "Straight Talk" The situation on the ground looks nothing like a recovery. 23 million people are still out of work or chronically underemployed.

The most popular messages will be the widest disseminated. Welcome to the free market!

Deborah K
10-17-2012, 06:20 PM

I really highly doubt anyone with any substantial pull would believe for one minute that we have been co-opted by Romney establishment. And as to herding cats - As my good friend Ernie Hancock always says: If you wanna herd cats, open a can of tuna. LOL! just sayin...

sailingaway
10-17-2012, 06:22 PM
I really highly doubt anyone with any substantial pull would believe for one minute that we have been co-opted by Romney establishment. And as to herding cats - As my good friend Ernie Hancock always says: If you wanna herd cats, open a can of tuna. LOL! just sayin...

I like that. That is pretty much what I think too. No one in their right mind 'herds' cats and those who try end up with no cats.

You ATTRACT cats.

fr33
10-17-2012, 08:36 PM
I think the concept of truth bombs is a good idea. But I don't care for the 23%/23rd date idea. Rush Limbaugh and his clones are already shouting this truth. And it just helps Romney at this point.

acptulsa
10-17-2012, 08:40 PM
I think the concept of truth bombs is a good idea. But I don't care for the 23%/23rd date idea. Rush Limbaugh and his clones are already shouting this truth. And it just helps Romney at this point.

Is he really? Limburger? Who'd a thunk it. Guess I should listen to him once in a while.

Nahhhhh....

Well, we can do something else. I'd rather attack something the press is using government misinformation to outright lie about. I'd love to encourage voting for independent candidates, but they're merely being ignored; their existence isn't being denied. So, it isn't really the point, and I don't know if it would work.

Matthew5
10-17-2012, 08:42 PM

Perhaps some Romney bashing can be thrown in for good measure. :D

acptulsa
10-17-2012, 08:48 PM

Regardless of who else is rejecting the Dept. of Labor stats, Romney proved at the debate that he is not. So that part doesn't bother me. But I don't want to imply that the guy who liquidated companies would do a thing to solve the unemployment problem--especially when he doesn't consider us worth of a single specific point of his alleged 'plan'. He knows how to fix the economy, but if he told us how he'd have to shoot us. Presumably because his competition could use it to fix the economy even if we don't elect Romney? Very generous and patriotic.

Most of all, however, I don't want us sounding like Limburger. We didn't spend all that time and effort winning over independents and even liberals for us to blow it by risking being associated with that.

liberty2897
10-17-2012, 08:56 PM

I agree with what you are saying here, but I doubt you can hide anything from the NSA without very strong encryption. Pretty hard to organize anything substantial that way. I "disabled" my FB account about a year ago. I didn't "delete" it because I noticed that they keep reviving anything you delete after a period of time. I hope that someday there is a mandate that they actually have to *really* delete stuff when you request in the future. I'm very sorry I ever signed up for that pos network. I actually think their inability to "delete" stuff is more do to their lack of intelligence regarding networking more than anything. MySQL for 1 billion active users?

Anyway, I also have a friend who worked on the NSA data collection software since 9/11. I don't talk to him much these days. I guess he got tired of me telling him how immoral it was for many years. I also "gained" another friend on G+ who originally told me that he worked for a security company. We had some similar interests (this I actually believe). About a year later when I was looking for work, he told me that I should look for work (here) followed by a URL. It was NSA (although in an indirect manner). He is still my "friend", but It kind of freaked me out a little. Trust me. They are watching. I know that. I still say what is on my mind, but I know... Probably better to just say what you have to say in the open. They know.

sailingaway
10-17-2012, 09:28 PM
I agree with what you are saying here, but I doubt you can hide anything from the NSA without very strong encryption. Pretty hard to organize anything substantial that way. I "disabled" my FB account about a year ago. I didn't "delete" it because I noticed that they keep reviving anything you delete after a period of time. I hope that someday there is a mandate that they actually have to *really* delete stuff when you request in the future. I'm very sorry I ever signed up for that pos network. I actually think their inability to "delete" stuff is more do to their lack of intelligence regarding networking more than anything. MySQL for 1 billion active users?

Anyway, I also have a friend who worked on the NSA data collection software since 9/11. I don't talk to him much these days. I guess he got tired of me telling him how immoral it was for many years. I also "gained" another friend on G+ who originally told me that he worked for a security company. We had some similar interests (this I actually believe). About a year later when I was looking for work, he told me that I should look for work (here) followed by a URL. It was NSA (although in an indirect manner). He is still my "friend", but It kind of freaked me out a little. Trust me. They are watching. I know that. I still say what is on my mind, but I know... Probably better to just say what you have to say in the open. They know.

yeah, about that...

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?392031-National-Security-Agency-designed-a-top-secret-program-broadly-collecting-Americans%92-pers

http://www.nytimes.com/video/2012/08/22/opinion/100000001733041/the-program.html

Okie RP fan
10-17-2012, 09:43 PM
If we could truly organize something such as this and even get it trending on Twitter throughout the day, won't this fact only help Romney?

sailingaway
10-17-2012, 09:49 PM
If we could truly organize something such as this and even get it trending on Twitter throughout the day, won't this fact only help Romney?

I think there are two questions here:

1. Are truth bombs (content to be determined) something we want to do, and what mechanisms do we have to disseminate information; and

2. What should the first one be.

Tentatively, I personally think they shouldn't be too often, maybe one a month, to make their impact greater. We can always pass individual truth, but as with money bombs, I think a good one a month might be a better way to maximize enthusiasm etc.

I'd like NDAA to be one, at some point.....

parocks
10-17-2012, 10:04 PM
See, I just can't get behind this. I just don't believe we have honest elections, or honest vote counts. I always suspected it, ever since I saw the documentary, 'Hacking Democracy': http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVTXbARGXso but after what happened at the State conventions, and then on the floor of the National Convention, I just have lost all trust in the electoral process.

That leaves a lot of options closed off.

sailingaway
10-17-2012, 10:07 PM

NDAA is an equal opportunity issue... but I'm fine with the labor stats one, too.

liberty2897
10-17-2012, 10:08 PM
yeah, about that...

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?392031-National-Security-Agency-designed-a-top-secret-program-broadly-collecting-Americans%92-pers

http://www.nytimes.com/video/2012/08/22/opinion/100000001733041/the-program.html

sailingaway,

Thanks for posting the nytimes video of Binney. I posted an article about him last year on this forum. http://www.newyorker.com/reporting/2011/05/23/110523fa_fact_mayer?currentPage=3

He is telling the truth. I hadn't seen that video before. Nice to put a face with the man who came forward and told us what they were up to. (I already knew about it since somewhere around 2002 or 2003). They have been busy! Their goal is to intercept and store every single IP datagram that goes out on the nett. Last time I talked to my friend, he said that they could only store a window of *everything* they intercepted (in real-time). They were then applying algorithms (presumably by Binney) to sift through it all and store the profiles of everyone in databases. Like the video that you posted mentioned, they are not (officially) breaking any current laws by doing this since no human is reviewing the data. If a person is suspected of something, then they can pull up your "profile" across multiple domains and see if you are some kind of threat.

I respect *anyone* who tries to fight this, but it is hard to see how it will be defeated unless the majority wakes up to who is really running this circus.

[edit]
Sorry, just realized after hitting submit that I'm taking this thread off-topic. Sorry.

sailingaway
10-17-2012, 10:15 PM
sailingaway,

Thanks for posting the nytimes video of Binney. I posted an article about him last year on this forum. http://www.newyorker.com/reporting/2011/05/23/110523fa_fact_mayer?currentPage=3

He is telling the truth. I hadn't seen that video before. Nice to put a face with the man who came forward and told us what they were up to. (I already knew about it since somewhere around 2002 or 2003). They have been busy! Their goal is to intercept and store every single IP datagram that goes out on the nett. Last time I talked to my friend, he said that they could only store a window of *everything* they intercepted (in real-time). They were then applying algorithms (presumably by Binney) to sift through it all and store the profiles of everyone in databases. Like the video that you posted mentioned, they are not (officially) breaking any current laws by doing this since no human is reviewing the data. If a person is suspected of something, then they can pull up your "profile" across multiple domains and see if you are some kind of threat.

I respect *anyone* who tries to fight this, but it is hard to see how it will be defeated unless the majority wakes up to who is really running this circus.

[edit]
Sorry, just realized after hitting submit that I'm taking this thread off-topic. Sorry.

Not enough people saw it when I posted it, and it is a NY Times editorial video, so good to pass to those who only read MSM, imho. But it makes my privacy settings on facebook trivial, I'm afraid.

To bring it back on thread topic, the topic of that video might make a good truth bomb topic at some point....

acptulsa
10-17-2012, 10:21 PM

May I trouble you (or someone else) for a few names and dates, so I can see what they're saying? We might find it useful; they usually need a little refuting themselves.

J_White
10-17-2012, 10:28 PM
good suggestion !

Pauls' Revere
10-17-2012, 11:08 PM

ask the NSA or your local Fusion Center.

parocks
10-18-2012, 12:03 AM
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=515327898479981&set=a.361837760495663.95686.176963112316463&type=1&theater

tangent4ronpaul
10-18-2012, 12:39 AM
Sorry I'm joining this party late. Somehow this thread slipped past me.

I already sent a couple of people here the massive spread sheet of every political reporter in the US. Unfortunately it has distribution restrictions.

There is a list in the Operation Cat Herder tar ball, but I think it's the same as I posted here, or at least part of it is. This list seems too short:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?272070-Media-contact-list

Here is another:

http://www.rumormillnews.com/MEDIA_EMAIL_ADDRESSES.htm

and another:

http://www.fair.org/index.php?page=111

I think I have others, but would have to dig for them. They should be complete lists, and not URL's.

Here are some reporters friendly to us:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?269745-Favorite-Reporters-From-Mainstream-Press

We also have some friendly bloggers over at policy mic and the Google news agragator(sp?) lists their stories. If we can co-ordinate with them to do stories in concert, we should be able to start a snowball effect through the news media. Don't forget RT.

Here's some Alternate Unemployment Charts from Shadow Government Statistics:

http://www.shadowstats.com/alternate_data/unemployment-charts

One audience we could hit hard with a vote Johnson or write in Paul message is college students. The carrier of this message should be the student loan scam:

http://www.dailypaul.com/156325/the-student-loan-swindle-by-mike-whitney
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?274472-Big-news-regarding-student-loans-and-corruption
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/educationnews/8057871/Grants-loans-and-tuition-fees-a-timeline-of-how-university-funding-has-evolved.html

Along with data on post graduation unemployment. That would catch every students attention. I'm sure we can find something in the c-span archives about Dr. Paul addressing student loans.

College radio stations:
http://www.therecordindustry.com/collegeradio-AK.htm
http://www.fatcampus.com/collegeradio.htm
http://dir.yahoo.com/News_and_Media/Radio/Stations/College_and_University/By_Region/U_S__States/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_campus_radio_stations
http://www.a2zcolleges.com/college_radio/radio_us_east.htm
http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/ucrd (costs $12)
http://www.gumbopages.com/noncomm-radio.html (this one is college and community radio stations)
http://www.dmoz.org/Arts/Radio/Formats/College_and_Educational/

College newspapers:
http://www.world-newspapers.com/college.html
http://dir.yahoo.com/News_and_Media/College_and_University/Newspapers/By_Region/U_S__States/
http://www.journalismjobs.com/collegepapers.cfm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_student_newspapers_in_the_United_States_of _America
http://www.e-referencedesk.com/education/college-newspapers/
http://www.schoolnewspapersonline.com/clients/client-list/colleges/
http://www.a2zcolleges.com/newspapers/newspaperindex.htm

College TV stations:
http://www.askcbi.org/?page_id=2257
http://www.frontiernet.net/~ibs/Stations1.html

Public Access TV stations:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_public-access_TV_stations_in_the_United_States_%28Delawar e-Kentucky%29
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_public-access_TV_stations_in_the_United_States_%28Nebrask a-Pennsylvania%29
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_public-access_TV_stations_in_the_United_States_%28Rhode_I sland-Texas%29
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_public-access_TV_stations_in_the_United_States_%28Utah-Wyoming%29
(I'm missing some blocks of stations...)

Add at the end to vote for Johnson or write in Paul as they are the only ones willing to fix this and ask them to share with their parents.

I disagree that we should do a once a month thing. Maybe after November 6th, but before then we need to to try and do something daily or close to it. Create a list of issues and write/find articles that are indexed and can be quickly found and tweeted or posted in the comments section of articles of breaking news stories. Both Obama and Romney are going to say stuff that will become news in the remaining days of the election cycle. We need a quick reaction capability to step on everything either of them says.

We have 3 known opportunities between now and Nov 6th:
The last presidential debate - TONS of people will be on twitter during that and being able to instantly reply to whatever lies they say will be critical using the debate #tag and #WriteInRonPaul

Halloween - We need to get on this ASAP! The main vector is candy, though we could do tombstone instructions too. Not like it was done in the past by someone selling wrapped candy, but by designing sheets of wrappers that can be printed out on an inkjet printer and hand wrapped around Hershies(sp?) mini-chocolate bars. Have a variety of messages. Rigged, Obomney, etc and always write in Ron Paul with every message. Instruct supporters to be generous with candy so a variety of messages are delivered. Every parent in the country will go through their kids candy bag.

November 4th is the broadcast of "Seal Team Six" and it's going to generate a lot of press coverage. We need our own media bomb from friendly reporters, letters to the editor and in comment sections to MSM articles about the movie and tweets.

The movement is now pretty fragmented. We have about 100 ppl still on this site that are members and 6-800 lurkers. I'm not sure what DP's numbers are. Some people have mailing lists that we should try and access and work hard. There are just under 100 Meetups left though we do have the Meetup spreadsheet from '08 with many e-mail addresses so that's a way to try and contact former meetup members. The e-mail addresses we have are for organizers most of whom should be able to contact former supporters. People are not checking into the RP Facebook groups but friending other supporters became popular so posting on your walls will get to a lot of ppl and don't forget to ask that the message be reposted on their walls. MySpace we really didn't use this time. There are still RP state groups on Yahoo. There are the C4L, YAL, etc contact points in the RP map, and so on.

We should reach out to as much of the remaining supporter network as we can and ask them to sign up for this final push via a surveymonkey. We should also start at least bi-weekly conference calls.

There is also whoring out celebs. Some are quite reasonable as to costs and places like TMZ pick up these things and report on them, giving them a much wider audience. Lets start a chip-in for this.

This is the endgame, peeps! Lets bust our asses for the next 3 weeks and make it count!

-t

WarAnonymous
10-18-2012, 12:57 AM

I already sent a couple of people here the massive spread sheet of every political reporter in the US. Unfortunately it has distribution restrictions.

There is a list in the Operation Cat Herder tar ball, but I think it's the same as I posted here, or at least part of it is. This list seems too short:

Here is another:

and another:

I think I have others, but would have to dig for them. They should be complete lists, and not URL's.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?269745-Favorite-Reporters-From-Mainstream-Press

We also have some friendly bloggers over at policy mic and the Google news agragator(sp?) lists their stories. If we can co-ordinate with them to do stories in concert, we should be able to start a snowball effect through the news media. Don't forget RT.

One audience we could hit hard with a vote Johnson or write in Paul message is college students. The carrier of this message should be the student loan scam:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?274472-Big-news-regarding-student-loans-and-corruption
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/educationnews/8057871/Grants-loans-and-tuition-fees-a-timeline-of-how-university-funding-has-evolved.html

Along with data on post graduation unemployment. That would catch every students attention. I'm sure we can find something in the c-span archives about Dr. Paul addressing student loans.

College radio stations:
http://dir.yahoo.com/News_and_Media/Radio/Stations/College_and_University/By_Region/U_S__States/
http://www.gumbopages.com/noncomm-radio.html (this one is college and community radio stations)

College newspapers:
http://dir.yahoo.com/News_and_Media/College_and_University/Newspapers/By_Region/U_S__States/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_student_newspapers_in_the_United_States_of _America

College TV stations:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_public-access_TV_stations_in_the_United_States_%28Delawar e-Kentucky%29
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_public-access_TV_stations_in_the_United_States_%28Nebrask a-Pennsylvania%29
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_public-access_TV_stations_in_the_United_States_%28Rhode_I sland-Texas%29
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_public-access_TV_stations_in_the_United_States_%28Utah-Wyoming%29

Add at the end to vote for Johnson or write in Paul as they are the only ones willing to fix this and ask them to share with their parents.

I disagree that we should do a once a month thing. Maybe after November 6th, but before then we need to to try and do something daily or close to it. Create a list of issues and write/find articles that are indexed and can be quickly found and tweeted or posted in the comments section of articles of breaking news stories. Both Obama and Romney are going to say stuff that will become news in the remaining days of the election cycle. We need a quick reaction capability to step on everything either of them says.

The last presidential debate - TONS of people will be on twitter during that and being able to instantly reply to whatever lies they say will be critical using the debate #tag and #WriteInRonPaul

Halloween - We need to get on this ASAP! The main vector is candy, though we could do tombstone instructions too. Not like it was done in the past by someone selling wrapped candy, but by designing sheets of wrappers that can be printed out on an inkjet printer and hand wrapped around Hershies(sp?) mini-chocolate bars. Have a variety of messages. Rigged, Obomney, etc and always write in Ron Paul with every message. Instruct supporters to be generous with candy so a variety of messages are delivered. Every parent in the country will go through their kids candy bag.

November 4th is the broadcast of "Seal Team Six" and it's going to generate a lot of press coverage. We need our own media bomb from friendly reporters, letters to the editor and in comment sections to MSM articles about the movie and tweets.

The movement is now pretty fragmented. We have about 100 ppl still on this site that are members and 6-800 lurkers. I'm not sure what DP's numbers are. Some people have mailing lists that we should try and access and work hard. There are just under 100 Meetups left though we do have the Meetup spreadsheet from '08 with many e-mail addresses so that's a way to try and contact former meetup members. The e-mail addresses we have are for organizers most of whom should be able to contact former supporters. People are not checking into the RP Facebook groups but friending other supporters became popular so posting on your walls will get to a lot of ppl and don't forget to ask that the message be reposted on their walls. MySpace we really didn't use this time. There are still RP state groups on Yahoo. There are the C4L, YAL, etc contact points in the RP map, and so on.

We should reach out to as much of the remaining supporter network as we can and ask them to sign up for this final push via a surveymonkey. We should also start at least bi-weekly conference calls.

There is also whoring out celebs. Some are quite reasonable as to costs and places like TMZ pick up these things and report on them, giving them a much wider audience. Lets start a chip-in for this.

This is the endgame, peeps! Lets bust our asses for the next 3 weeks and make it count!

-t

I agree... It needs to be almost everyday until the election, it can drop off after but one truth bomb before Nov 6th isn't going to help anything.

american.swan
10-18-2012, 01:11 AM
I like the truth bomb idea. But one day may not cut it. How about two weeks where everyone does as best they can to spread the message of some pre agreed upon truth the media isn't reporting. Wait a week or two and then do the again with the same or other truth depending on success.

parocks
10-18-2012, 01:23 AM

Here is another:

and another:

College radio stations:

College newspapers:

College TV stations:

-t

I dunno about celebrities. If they weren't working for us when Ron Paul is running, they're not there now. And it is not clear that there's any reason to get riled up about this idea. Might be more important to work on races where there's a point to it. But it's a way to become skilled again, or remain skilled.

tangent4ronpaul
10-18-2012, 04:15 AM
Call talk radio

The Rush Limbaugh Show Rush Limbaugh 1-800-282-2882
Sean Hannity Show Sean Hannity 1-800-941-7326
The Laura Ingraham Show Laura Ingraham 1-800-449-8255
Hugh Hewitt Show Hugh Hewitt 1-800-520-1234
The Mike Gallagher Show Mike Gallagher 1-800-655-MIKE
Michael Reagan Show Michael Reagan 1-800-468-MIKE
G. Gordon Liddy Show G. Gordon Liddy 1-800-GG-LIDDY
The Michael Medved Show Michael Medved 1-800-955-1776
The Lars Larson Show Lars Larson 1-866-509-LARS
Neal Boortz Show Neal Boortz 1-877-310-2100
Glenn Beck Show Glenn Beck 1-888-727-BECK
Rusty Humphries Show Rusty Humphries 1-800-449-8255
Bill Bennett's Morning in America Bill Bennett 1-866-680-6464
The Radio Factor with Bill O'Reilly Bill O'Reilly 1-877-9-NO-SPIN
The Jim Bohannon Show Jim Bohannon 1-866-505- 4626
Dr. Laura Laura Schlessing 1-800-DR-LAURA
Janet Parshall's America Janet Parshall 1-800-343-9282
Michael Savage Show Michael Savage 1-800-449-8255
The Larry Elder Show Larry Elder 1-800-222-5222
The Dennis Prager Show Dennis Prager 1-877-243-7776
Dateline Washington with Greg Corombus Greg Corombus 1-800-510-TALK
Battle Line with Alan Nathan Alan Nathan 1-800-510-TALK
Hot Talk with Scott Hennen Scott Hennen 1-800-279- 9329
The Bob Grant Show Bob Grant 1-800-321- 8828
The Dolans Show 1-800-321- 0710
Common Sense Radio With Ollie North Ollie North 1-888-99-NORTH
Good Day USA Doug Stephan 1-877-541-5250
Point of View Marlin Maddoux 1-800-351-1212
The Don Kroah Show Don Kroah 1-888-293-9282
The Mark Levin Show Mark Levin 1-877-381-3811
Washington Journal (7-10AM EST) : (This is Cable TV and radio)
Call-In Numbers
Support Democrats:
(202) 737-0002
Support Republicans:
(202) 737-0001
Support Independents:
(202) 628-0205
Outside U.S.:
(202) 628-0184
Email:
journal@c-span.org

Tips for Calling Talk Radio
Call Early: Call early in the show so you can be sure to be included in the program.
Keep Calling: If the call-in line is busy, just keep redialing the number. You will get through, especially on a local program.
Plan What You Are Going to Say: Print or write out your talking points to help you plan what you are going to say before you are on the air.
Know the Single Point You Want to Make: When you get through, be prepared to give the call screener a quick one-sentence summary of what you will say. The more clear and to-the-point you are, the better your chances of getting on air.
Be Clear and Concise: When you get on the air, sound upbeat and excited to be on the program. Get to your point quickly. If you are referring to something another person has said, be sure to quickly summarize it for listeners who may not have heard it.

tangent4ronpaul
10-18-2012, 04:17 AM
ABC News Contacts (2008)

http://abcnewsradio.com/contact.html

NEW YORK NEWSROOM:
(212) 456-5100
newsradio@abc.com

Newsroom Fax Machine

Cristi Landes
Manager, Programming
cristi.d.landes@abc.com

Wayne Fisk
Director, Programming
wayne.fisk@abc.com

Jeff Fitzgerald
Executive Director, Operations
jeffrey.t.fitzgerald@abc.com

Heidi Oringer
Executive Director, Entertainment
heidi.b.oringer@abc.com

Jon Newman
News Coverage
jonathan.m.newman

Joyce Alcantara
Assignment Manager
joyce.a.alcantara@abc.com

Jim Kane
Deputy D.C. Bureau Chief
202.222. 6604
james.f.kane@abc.com

Andrew Kalb
Executive Director, Programming
andrew.l.kalb@abc.com

Robert Garcia
Executive Director, News & Sports
robert.garcia@abc.com

Peter Salinger (THE MAN IN CHARGE OF ELECTION COVERAGE)
Director, Special Events & Sports
peter.salinger@abc.com

Steve Jones
Vice President ABC NEWS RADIO
212-456-5101
steve.jones@abc.com

tangent4ronpaul
10-18-2012, 04:20 AM
Here are some email addresses at fox news too:

jhorner@newscorp.com,
mwhiteman@newscorp.com,
teverett@newscorp.com,
rnolte@newscorp.com,
cfelenstein@newscorp.com,
mregan@newscorp.com,
alexandra.marinescu@fox.com,
brian.peterson@fox.com,
brian.lewis@foxnews.com,
irena.briganti@foxnews.com,
lou.d'ermilio@fox.com,
Chris.Bellitti@foxcable.com,
thomas.tyrer@fox.com,
americasnewsroom@foxnews.com,
Andrew.Napolitano@foxnews.com,
Atlarge@foxnews.com,
beltway@foxnews.com,
Bigstory-weekend@foxnews.com,
bill.oreilly@foxnews.com,
brian.knoblock@foxnews.com,
Brit.Hume@foxnews.com,
bullsandbears@foxnews.com,
cash@foxnews.com,
Cavuto@foxnews.com,
colonelscorner@foxnews.com,
david.asman@foxnews.com,
Drmanny@foxnews.com,
Fatherjonathan@foxnews.com,
Feedback@foxnews.com,
Fncimag@foxnews.com,
Fncspecials@foxnews.com,
FNS@foxnews.com,
Forbes@foxnews.com,
foxnewsonline@foxnews.com,
Foxreport@foxnews.com,
friends@foxnews.com,
gretchen.carlson@foxnews.com,
Hannity@foxnews.com,
Hannityandcolmes@foxnews.com,
Heartland@foxnews.com,
Hemmer@foxnews.com,
ian.rae@foxnews.com,
Jamie@foxnews.com,
jane.skinner@foxnews.com,
JER@foxnews.com,
john.moody@foxnews.com,
kathy.ardleigh@foxnews.com,
kilmeade@foxnews.com,
Lineup@foxnews.com,
Lisonlaw@foxnews.com,
Martha@foxnews.com,
Myword@foxnews.com,
Newswatch@foxnews.com,
Ontherecord@foxnews.com,
Oreilly@foxnews.com,
redeye@foxnews.com,
shepard.smith@foxnews.com,
Special@foxnews.com,
steve.doocy@foxnews.com,
Studiob@foxnews.com,
thom.bird@foxnews.com,
todd.ciganek@foxnews.com,
viewerservices@foxnews.com,
yourcomments@foxnews.com,
yourwordlive@foxnews.com,
theticker@foxnews.com

General Comments
o Email: yourcomments@foxnews.com
o Phone: 1-888-369-4762
* Kathy Ardleigh, Sen. Politics Producer
o Phone: 212-301-3186
o Email: kathy.ardleigh@foxnews.com
* Thom Bird, Fox News Sen. Producer
o Phone: 212-301-3250
o Email: thom.bird@foxnews.com
* Todd Ciganek, National News Editor
o Phone: 212-301-3352
o Email: todd.ciganek@foxnews.com
* Ian Rae, Exec. VP News
o Phone: 212-301-8552
o Email: ian.rae@foxnews.com
* John Moody, Sen VP News
o Phone: 212-301-8560
o Email: john.moody@foxnews.com
* Brian Lewis, Executive Vice President of Corporate Communications
o Phone: 212-301-3331
o Fax: 212-819-0816
o E-Mail: brian.lewis@foxnews.com
* Irena Briganti, Vice President of Media Relations
o Phone: 212-301-3608
o Fax: 212-819-0816
o E-Mail: irena.briganti@foxnews.com
* Brian Knoblock, International Editor
o Phone: 212-301-5486
o Email: brian.knoblock@foxnews.com
* Kim Schiller Hume, Wash DC Bureau Chief
o Phone: 202-824-6389
o Fax: 202-824-6426
* Ken LaCorte, Los Angeles Bureau Chief
o Phone: 310-571-2000
o Fax: 310-571-2009
* Justin Schmidt, Chicago Bureau Chief
o Phone: 312-494-0428
o Fax: 312-494-0445
* Brit Hume, Managing Editor
o Phone: 202-824-6470
o Fax: 202-824-6426
* David Asman, Fox News Host
o Phone: 212-301-3944
o Email: david.asman@foxnews.com
* Shepard Smith, Fox Report Host
o Phone: 212-301-3711
o Email: shepard.smith@foxnews.com
* Bill O'Reilly, O'Reilly Factor Host
o Phone: 212-301-3320
o Email: bill.oreilly@foxnews.com
* Jane Skinner, News Anchor
o Phone: 212-301-5023
o Email: jane.skinner@foxnews.com

Here is the DIRECT line to the Fox News Desk in NYC:
212-301-5800

Here another number for them:
212-301-5860

CBS News Contact Information

Howard Arenstein,
Executive Producer, at (202) 457-4561 or ArensteinH@cbsnews.com

CBS Radio News Desk: (888) 227-8900; (212) 975-1115; (212) 975-3615

Harvey Nagler, VP, News
212 975 2685; Email: hna@cbsnews.com

Jim Jones, VP,
301 628 2510; Email: jjones@westwoodone.com

Beth Robinson, V.P., Broadcast Operations
212 975 2044; Email Beth_Robinson@westwoodone.com

Constance Lloyd, General Manager
212 975 3257; Email cl1@cbsnews.com

Howard Arenstein, Washington Radio Bureau Chief
202 457 4561; Email HAX@cbsnews.com

Contact Howard about daily news coverage in Washington, D.C. and Weekend Roundup
Aliah Git, Executive Editor
212 975 7730, Email: gita@cbsnews.com

Contact Aliah about daily news coverage and special events
Charlie Kaye, Executive Producer
212 975 3791; Email cka@cbsnews.com

Contact Charlie about daily news coverage and special events
Linda Coombs, Manager of Operations
212 975 6952; Email: lco@cbsnews.com

Craig Swagler, Special Events, Executive Producer
212 975 7631; Fax 212 975 7632; Email swaglerc@cbsnews.com

Contact Craig to arrange special events coverage, planning and credentials

Ingrid Belqaid, Newsroom Coordinator
212 975 9424; Email ihu@cbsnews.com
Contact Ingrid for payments, story research, CBS art and logos, and 60 Minutes information

Phil Chin, Producer, Osgood File
212 975 2874; Email: pchin@cbs.com

Central Control
212 975 2021

Contact Central Control for technical needs and questions
Broadcast Operations
212 975 2021

Taken from:

http://affiliates.westwoodone.com/content/technical-clocks/news/CBS%20Affiliate%20Program%20Book%2010-07.pdf

All story pitches from affiliates are directed here:
cnnfutures@cnn.com

PHONE NUMBERS:

CNN NewsDesk:
404-827-2759

CNN News Desk FAX:
404-827-3368

acptulsa
10-18-2012, 06:47 AM
I'm not talking about contacting employees of the mainstream media. They know the truth and don't care. The public doesn't know the truth and might care. So, I'm thinking we can save our effort for them. And while I do favor more facts about Seal Team Six being exposed, I tend to agree that a Romney win might not be good for Rand Paul's chances in 2016. I don't see it as good strategy.

CaptLouAlbano
10-18-2012, 07:07 AM
This is a good idea, but you all do need to consider a method of reaching the people that do not live online. Personally, there are times when I go days without going online other than to check email - and I know a lot of people that are like that. Perhaps the mobilization of ground forces for tabling and/or canvassing should be looked at.

Okie RP fan
10-18-2012, 08:50 AM
I think there are two questions here:

1. Are truth bombs (content to be determined) something we want to do, and what mechanisms do we have to disseminate information; and

2. What should the first one be.

Tentatively, I personally think they shouldn't be too often, maybe one a month, to make their impact greater. We can always pass individual truth, but as with money bombs, I think a good one a month might be a better way to maximize enthusiasm etc.

I'd like NDAA to be one, at some point.....

As do I. NDAA has been my one focal point when explaining to family and friends why I am not voting for Romney. They haven't even heard of NDAA...

And tangent, thanks for posting all of that information. Perhaps you should submit all of that as a thread and get it sticked.

sailingaway
10-18-2012, 12:42 PM
I'm not talking about contacting employees of the mainstream media. They know the truth and don't care. The public doesn't know the truth and might care. So, I'm thinking we can save our effort for them. And while I do favor more facts about Seal Team Six being exposed, I tend to agree that a Romney win might not be good for Rand Paul's chances in 2016. I don't see it as good strategy.

I'm talking about lists of local media. We had a ton of local media links for when Ron was coming into various state primaries. I'm not sure what happened to them, if they are still in this forum. I was trying to find some of them. I will try again over the weekend.

sailingaway
10-18-2012, 12:42 PM
This is a good idea, but you all do need to consider a method of reaching the people that do not live online. Personally, there are times when I go days without going online other than to check email - and I know a lot of people that are like that. Perhaps the mobilization of ground forces for tabling and/or canvassing should be looked at.

This is where the letters to the editor and local media come in, calls to radio stations etc. as well, but if the idea catches on, meetups may start joining in with tabling events or 'google NDAA' or whatever sign waves.

We might want to make the first one something LIKE NDAA or else whatever else people think will really grab people, just as we thought about themes for money bombs. If the first one is successful, more people will want to join in.

sailingaway
10-18-2012, 12:48 PM
we could use some campaign moneybomb videos for some issues - we could take off the money bomb legends and put whatever we want there. (Even better if people are moved to make better ones)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhUe1UuRjps

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zsKxNVB6Fs

Idea: Audit the FED Senate contact bomb? We are planning a phone bomb for Nov 13 when Senate starts back, to push S202 to try to either make Reid bring it to the floor or at least let him know he has been in a fight. We could test out some of this stuff then, if there is interest.

Deborah K
10-18-2012, 01:24 PM
This is where the letters to the editor and local media come in, calls to radio stations etc. as well, but if the idea catches on, meetups may start joining in with tabling events or 'google NDAA' or whatever sign waves.

We might want to make the first one something LIKE NDAA or else whatever else people think will really grab people, just as we thought about themes for money bombs. If the first one is successful, more people will want to join in.

I like the true unemployment numbers truth bomb the best because it is an issue both Obama AND Romney supporters can relate to. They are the ones that should be the target audience, as they are in need of the truth more than anyone. NDAA, anti war, etc. will be ignored if we start with them. We need to ease into those issues once we've got their attention.

Just my flea-bitten opinion.

sailingaway
10-18-2012, 01:28 PM
I like the true unemployment numbers truth bomb the best because it is an issue both Obama AND Romney supporters can relate to. They are the ones that should be the target audience, as they are in need of the truth more than anyone. NDAA, anti war, etc. will be ignored if we start with them. We need to ease into those issues once we've got their attention.

Just my flea-bitten opinion.

I actually think NDAA has a big, unserved, audience so that this topic would bring people in. https://twitter.com/search?q=%23ndaa&src=typd

I am personally TOTALLY fine with the unemployment shadow stats being first, I was just responding to the concern by some that it would look like we were specifically targetting Obama, so we looked partisan and the red/blue came into effect. But I'd go with that if people wanted that, as a first one.

dinosaur
10-18-2012, 01:48 PM
This is an incredibly good idea. Why not email each of the old Ron Paul campaign state leaders and ask them if they would join in and send an email with the date of the truth bomb and a fact sheet to their email lists? The truth bomb idea might be a winner. It could also help keep us motivated and together.

sailingaway
10-18-2012, 01:50 PM
This is an incredibly good idea. Why not email each of the old Ron Paul campaign state leaders and ask them if they would join in and send an email with the date of the truth bomb and a fact sheet to their email lists? The truth bomb idea might be a winner. It could also help keep us motivated and together.

I posted the meetup list link earlier, as well, we can email those leaders, too. Not all the old coordinators are necessarily still in the states they were in, but the one in California was always a liberty activist and still is.

Also, I think the idea is that this is a grass roots effort, for everyone, but including those who might not want a top down structure.

When meetups went to C4L, good as C4L was for training etc, the grass roots lost a tool because we came to depend on organizational emails etc, and it had to be reconstructed in large part when grass roots needed it (and then a lot moved to facebook, but that is separate.) I think working with the organizers is great, but I wouldn't want to shift into a position where it was top down. If Ron gets really active people might feel differently, though.

Just my 2 cents

Deborah K
10-18-2012, 02:01 PM

It doesn't really matter who it helps. Unless you're pinning your hopes on a Rand run, which I think is naive. If he is true to his record, they will no sooner let him be President than they would Ron. We still have much to do as a movement before we're gonna get the President we want. And we'll gain more ground with a bottom-up approach these next 4 years.

Deborah K
10-18-2012, 02:04 PM
ask the NSA or your local Fusion Center.

LOL! True dat!

dinosaur
10-18-2012, 02:54 PM
I posted the meetup list link earlier, as well, we can email those leaders, too. Not all the old coordinators are necessarily still in the states they were in, but the one in California was always a liberty activist and still is.

Also, I think the idea is that this is a grass roots effort, for everyone, but including those who might not want a top down structure.

When meetups went to C4L, good as C4L was for training etc, the grass roots lost a tool because we came to depend on organizational emails etc, and it had to be reconstructed in large part when grass roots needed it (and then a lot moved to facebook, but that is separate.) I think working with the organizers is great, but I wouldn't want to shift into a position where it was top down. If Ron gets really active people might feel differently, though.

Just my 2 cents

Hopefully there would be no problem with individuals from the meetup list using the email lists from the campaign to promote this effort even if it isn't top-down. I'd love to see the grassroots gaining confidence again by uniting to get something done together.

parocks
10-18-2012, 02:55 PM
I actually think NDAA has a big, unserved, audience so that this topic would bring people in. https://twitter.com/search?q=%23ndaa&src=typd

I am personally TOTALLY fine with the unemployment shadow stats being first, I was just responding to the concern by some that it would look like we were specifically targetting Obama, so we looked partisan and the red/blue came into effect. But I'd go with that if people wanted that, as a first one.

If the choices are NDAA and Unemployment, I'd choose NDAA.

NDAA - both sides are guilty

Unemployment - sounds like something Romney wants us to talk about

3rd Party - my personal choice. No other time to do it. It's easy because on facebook, you see a lot of Romney vs Obama threads all over the place, and "both suck, these are your other choices" is an on point, non hostile comment.

Deborah K
10-18-2012, 03:06 PM
I agree with what you are saying here, but I doubt you can hide anything from the NSA without very strong encryption. Pretty hard to organize anything substantial that way.

Agreed, but I'm not suggesting hiding anything, I'm suggesting that planning the truth bombs here rather than on FB would probably work out better for us.

Trust me. They are watching. I know that. I still say what is on my mind, but I know... Probably better to just say what you have to say in the open. They know

This I know. Which is why meetings in person are, and will be crucial for communities that don't want to be absorbed by the gov't collapse. I never take for granted that anything I say in public or on the internet isn't monitored, although I doubt there is any interest in anything I've got to say. They probably just look at me and say to themselves, "Let her think she's making a difference, hahahhahhah! She's so irrelevant, and so are her stupid compatriots."

Whateva! LOL.

liberty2897
10-18-2012, 08:37 PM
AThey probably just look at me and say to themselves, "Let her think she's making a difference, hahahhahhah! She's so irrelevant, and so are her stupid compatriots."

Whateva! LOL.

Yeah.. I had a few beers before I posted that (as I often do before posting). Sorry about that. I realized I was irrelevant a long time ago. The more I read about current events, the more it hits home. I have much respect for people like you who are doing everything they can to make things better for all of us.

evilfunnystuff
10-18-2012, 08:44 PM
This thread needs a better title.

tangent4ronpaul
10-18-2012, 09:11 PM
I don't believe this BS! I just spent 3-4 hours replying to the last 2 pages of posts and "something" happens yet again... it's a pattern. Things that matter have a "oops" type event.

I'll get back to it later.

Sailing - local papers - well go here:

http://www.usnpl.com/

It doesn't list EVERY small town or county paper - it doesn't list mine. But it does list many very small papers in my state that have tiny distributions - in the thousands.

The media contact lists were about early states. They were in no way comprehensive for the country.

We need to start a major "recover the movement" effort. This is very feasable, but it's going to need a team.

We need a WAR ROOM subforum and for the owners of RPF to send out a letter or two to the entire subscriber base saying we are working on something and we need you back!

-t

sailingaway
10-18-2012, 09:16 PM
I don't believe this BS! I just spent 3-4 hours replying to the last 2 pages of posts and "something" happens yet again... it's a pattern. Things that matter have a "oops" type event.

I'll get back to it later.

Sailing - local papers - well go here:

http://www.usnpl.com/

It doesn't list EVERY small town or county paper - it doesn't list mine. But it does list many very small papers in my state that have tiny distributions - in the thousands.

The media contact lists were about early states. They were in no way comprehensive for the country.

We need to start a major "recover the movement" effort. This is very feasable, but it's going to need a team.

We need a WAR ROOM subforum and for the owners of RPF to send out a letter or two to the entire subscriber base saying we are working on something and we need you back!

-t

thank you! I will bookmark that, as well!

ClydeCoulter
10-18-2012, 09:20 PM
Sailingaway mentioned "Audit The Fed" TruthBomb, I really, really like that. really, really :D

edit: I also like tangents call for a War Room and emails to members saying "Help", turn on the bat signal :)

tangent4ronpaul
10-18-2012, 09:29 PM
thank you! I will bookmark that, as well!

The contact info on that site is totally free, but you have to click through each individually. They also cover TV and radio stations. They do have 2 products - in case you don't want to cut and paste the 4,100+ entries in their database into a spreadsheet with 5-6 fields each... They also sell by state. CA has over 300 entries and costs $30, many smaller states are in the 20-40 entry range and cost $5 each. There is also the middle ground. Buying the whole thing is the best deal.

There are two versions, one in Excel and the other formatted to print out on address labels. Either costs $124. I'd consider that a BARGAIN!

I'll pledge $20 and maybe a bit more if people want to go in on this.

-t

sailingaway
10-18-2012, 09:32 PM
thank you!

That does sound good!

ClydeCoulter
10-18-2012, 09:36 PM
The contact info on that site is totally free, but you have to click through each individually. They also cover TV and radio stations. They do have 2 products - in case you don't want to cut and paste the 4,100+ entries in their database into a spreadsheet with 5-6 fields each... They also sell by state. CA has over 300 entries and costs $30, many smaller states are in the 20-40 entry range and cost $5 each. There is also the middle ground. Buying the whole thing is the best deal.

There are two versions, one in Excel and the other formatted to print out on address labels. Either costs $124. I'd consider that a BARGAIN!

I'll pledge $20 and maybe a bit more if people want to go in on this.

-t

And that could be reformatted fairly easy into any format we needed.
Does the license allow for group use?

tangent4ronpaul
10-18-2012, 09:37 PM
Sailingaway mentioned "Audit The Fed" TruthBomb, I really, really like that. really, really :D

edit: I also like tangents call for a War Room and emails to members saying "Help", turn on the bat signal :)

I have issues with packaging. The "truth" movement is a radical faction of our movement, but the tin foil hat one. "9/11 was an inside job" is just not a message most Americans will accept - and I'm relly skeptical about it myself - major fuck ups... but ... umm, yeah... it just seems like the natural way to discredit us. We need a diff name for this.

-t

tangent4ronpaul
10-18-2012, 09:48 PM
And that could be reformatted fairly easy into any format we needed.
Does the license allow for group use?

It doesn't seem to say. You buy it, you use it. There my be some fine print I didn't see, but I think it's a straight transaction - just that you can't re-sell it or give it to another person/entity.

-t

ClydeCoulter
10-18-2012, 09:58 PM
It doesn't seem to say. You buy it, you use it. There my be some fine print I didn't see, but I think it's a straight transaction - just that you can't re-sell it or give it to another person/entity.

-t

I'm a person/entity, can we share the list? Or each of us that wants to use it have to purchase it? Or, are you thinking of a "server" to deliver to the addresses (email,etc) that we can send stuff to?

tangent4ronpaul
10-18-2012, 10:03 PM
I was kind of thinking like one person receives it, prints it out and mails the relative labels to 50 addresses - one for each state for them to distribute further or deal with alone.

There is no breakdown of individual or corporation. See here and see if I missed anything. They are selling a CD at low cost (relatively). :

http://www.usnpl.com/address/npmail.php

USNPL is offering mailing addresses for newspapers on the USNPL site. This is for US newspapers on the USNPL site only, foreign newspapers are not included. Information included in the files are newspaper name, address, city, state and zip code plus most telephone numbers, fax numbers and editor names are included in the Excel file. There are two download options;

1. The first option is for mailing addresses contained in a Microsoft Word document set up to print on Avery 5160 mailing address labels. The document file is compatible with Microsoft Word on both Windows and Apple systems. Microsoft Word is required to open and use the file. You may use the labels as often as you want.

2. The second option is the download of mailing addresses in a Microsoft Excel file. Microsoft Excel is required to open and use the file. The Excel file can be imported into Microsoft Word using the mail merge function to print labels or to print directly onto envelopes.

Listed below are sample files for the Excel Mailing list file and the Word Mailing label file;

USNPL Sample Excel Mailing address list.
USNPL Sample Word Mailing label file

The address files are for all of the US newspapers on the USNPL site (more than 4100 addresses - College and foreign newspapers are not included). The current edition is for the 4th Quarter of 2012. You may not resell the files or labels or use them on another Website. Major credit cards are accepted.

Instant Download - All Addresses - Microsoft Word Mailing Label File

Click here to purchase a mailing address label file for all of the newspapers on the USNPL site (more than 4100 addresses - College newspapers are not included). Price $124.95

Instant Download - All Addresses - Microsoft Excel File

Click here to purchase mailing addresses for all of the newspapers on the USNPL site set up in an Excel file (more than 4100 addresses - College newspapers are not included). Price $124.95

Instant Download - Individual State Addresses

Click on the type of file that you would like to download. Either an Excel or Word file. The number of addresses included in each download, and the individual price is listed to the right of each state.
Excel Word Alabama - (76) - $9.99
Excel Word Alaska - (38) - $4.99
Excel Word Arizona - (81) - $9.99
Excel Word Arkansas - (90) - $9.99
Excel Word California - (316) - $29.95
Excel Word Colorado - (104) - $14.99
Excel Word Connecticut - (89) - $9.99
Excel Word Delaware - (16) - $4.99
Excel Word Dist. of Col - (10) - $4.99
Excel Word Florida - (148) - $14.99
Excel Word Georgia - (136) - $14.99
Excel Word Hawaii - (13) - $4.99
Excel Word Idaho - (33) - $4.99
Excel Word Illinois - (230) - $24.99
Excel Word Indiana - (101) - $14.99
Excel Word Iowa - (73) - $9.99
Excel Word Kansas - (70) - $9.99
Excel Word Kentucky - (64) - $9.99
Excel Word Louisiana - (39) - $4.99
Excel Word Maine - (31) - $4.99
Excel Word Maryland - (37) - $4.99
Excel Word Massachusetts - (221) - $24.99
Excel Word Michigan - (121) - $14.99
Excel Word Minnesota - (125) - $14.99
Excel Word Mississippi - (58) - $9.99
Excel Word Missouri - (122) - $14.99 Excel Word Montana - (41) - $4.99
Excel Word Nebraska - (41) - $4.99
Excel Word Nevada - (21) - $4.99
Excel Word New Hampshire - (26) - $4.99
Excel Word New Jersey - (83) - $9.99
Excel Word New Mexico - (47) - $4.99
Excel Word New York - (133) - $14.99
Excel Word North Carolina - (151) - $19.99
Excel Word North Dakota - (24) - $4.99
Excel Word Ohio - (182) - $19.99
Excel Word Oklahoma - (53) - $9.99
Excel Word Oregon - (73) - $9.99
Excel Word Pennsylvania - (115) - $14.99
Excel Word Rhode Island - (20) - $4.99
Excel Word South Carolina - (54) - $9.99
Excel Word South Dakota - (29) - $4.99
Excel Word Tennessee - (104) - $14.99
Excel Word Texas - (277) - $29.95
Excel Word Utah - (35) - $4.99
Excel Word Vermont - (24) - $4.99
Excel Word Virginia - (97) - $9.99
Excel Word Washington - (105) - $14.99
Excel Word West Virginia - (35) - $4.99
Excel Word Wisconsin - (92) - $9.99
Excel Word Wyoming - (25) - $4.99

-t

ClydeCoulter
10-18-2012, 10:11 PM
Perhaps they would respond to a question concerning the useage from their contacts. "May not use them on another website" is kind of vague. Do they mean publish, sell, target or all of the above from another website?

tangent4ronpaul
10-18-2012, 10:22 PM
I seriously would not worry about it.

What they are worried about is someone taking their list and hawking it as their own at a cut price.

They offer the info for FREE! They are offering convenience via a CD. One person. One organizations and you use it for your goals. That's it. Just don't use our effort to jump start your business, underselling us. You get sold a CD - well actually a download, of their effort and are expected to use it personally or for your effort. ONLY! Not to compete with them using their effort. It seems really reasonable.

-t

FrancisMarion
10-19-2012, 07:24 AM
What about the debt?

There is some interesting information that might be of use in Mark Sanford's latest commentary:

http://nl.newsbank.com/nl-search/we/Archives?p_action=doc&p_theme=cpcb&p_topdoc=1&p_docnum=1&p_sort=YMD_date:D&p_docid=14203E6759E18CA0&p_text_direct-0=document_id=%28%2014203E6759E18CA0%20%29&p_product=CPCB

Deborah K
10-19-2012, 10:24 AM

Here's a thread I started a couple of years ago entitled: War Room http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?268547-War-Room

affa
10-19-2012, 10:58 AM
as much as i love the idea of truth bombs, doing an 'unemployment rate' truth bomb days before an election sounds more like the Romney camp using us to do their dirty work than it does a truth bomb.

post-election, I'd do this kind of thing in a heartbeat. but just before an election, I refuse to be a tool of the establishment.

affa
10-19-2012, 11:01 AM
"9/11 was an inside job" is just not a message most Americans will accept
-t

while i have no interest in getting into this conversation, i think way more Americans are suspicious of the official narrative than you'd think. Of course, the media will always portray questioning the official narrative as 'fringe', but that doesn't make it so.

Deborah K
10-19-2012, 11:06 AM
as much as i love the idea of truth bombs, doing an 'unemployment rate' truth bomb days before an election sounds more like the Romney camp using us to do their dirty work than it does a truth bomb.

post-election, I'd do this kind of thing in a heartbeat. but just before an election, I refuse to be a tool of the establishment.

The goal isn't to influence the selection...uhh....election - is it? Why not wait until after the election to launch this? The goal is education right? Educating the sheeple who will be voting for Robamny?

What is the goal?
Who is the target audience?

affa
10-19-2012, 11:26 AM
The goal isn't to influence the selection...uhh....election - is it?

it shouldn't be, certainly. which is why i find the current timing of it suspicious/terrible. while likely an innocent coincidence, if a Romney op did want to use us to their ends, they'd set a date just before everyone votes.

and no, i'm not saying acptulsa is a Romney op. I'm just saying he selected a date a Romney op would.

change the date to after the election. it's the right thing to do.

all the talk in the world about it not being part of the motivation doesn't change the fact that it would still be the result.

sailingaway
10-19-2012, 11:31 AM
it shouldn't be, certainly. which is why i find the current timing of it suspicious/terrible. while likely an innocent coincidence, if a Romney op did want to use us to their ends, they'd set a date just before everyone votes.

and no, i'm not saying acptulsa is a Romney op. I'm just saying he selected a date a Romney op would.

change the date to after the election. it's the right thing to do.

all the talk in the world about it not being part of the motivation doesn't change the fact that it would still be the result.

It isn't suspicious, we just want to do something to help, and some don't have anyone in our areas to help (I'm in CA with 'top two' ballots so my district has 2 Dems pretty much across the board -- and I'm writing in Ron Paul at the top.) We just usually have projects going.

acptulsa
10-19-2012, 11:37 AM
I actually picked the subject because I was thinking it would be party neutral. But if Limberger and others really are playing this tune already, then perhaps it isn't. I was watching the debate and seeing both of the candidates involved parse these numbers like they mean something. And they did and do. If we keep in mind the possibility, I think we're smart and skilled enough to do this thing without it coming out as an aid to Romney. If many of you feel I'm wrong about this, then I am. I can't do all of this; you know your abilities better than I do. Indeed, if we're reinforcing Faux Talk Radio with it, then I agree that another subject would be good.

Someone suggested a 'there are more than two candidates in the race for president' meme. I do like it, and agree that it's timely. I just thought that would be a tougher sell. Maybe not. There are millions and millions and millions who do not like either of the clowns in suits that these two rigged conventions presented us with. And perhaps the fact that we can't seem to coalesce behind one of the independent candidates would help us; if we aren't all obviously trying to sell one candidate then it likely won't come across as a sales job for him or her. That could lead to more people taking it to heart, because it will come across as more of a public service.

My only question is, can we do it? Or, at least, can we plant a seed in fertile ground with it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23_Ioj-TKj4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23_Ioj-TKj4

Yes, I'm much more enamoured of the Truth Bomb Day idea than the notion of exposing the Dept. of Labor as a manufacturer of Propaganda Statistics. Not that I don't consider the latter unimportant.

ClydeCoulter
10-19-2012, 12:34 PM
It isn't suspicious, we just want to do something to help, and some don't have anyone in our areas to help (I'm in CA with 'top two' ballots so my district has 2 Dems pretty much across the board -- and I'm writing in Ron Paul at the top.) We just usually have projects going.

Yea, I want to be active also, but am in a rurual area and where Ron won't be a writein, so I'm "none of the above".
I like the idea of using our abilities to educate, and I have no doubt about acptula's intententions being good. Although I would like to "not help Romney" with our actions.
Whatever we call it, "TruthBomb" or whatever, we will be villified for it, so I don't see a connection with "truthers" (which I don't condsider an enemy). Call it what we will.
I still like the idea of a "War Room" subforum and having multiple threads within it for action items and discussions.

ClydeCoulter
10-19-2012, 12:39 PM
Hahaha, the "War Room" could be the "can of tuna" :D

acptulsa
10-19-2012, 12:41 PM
Oh, no. The only can of tuna is liberty. Nothing could whet our appetites more.

sailingaway
10-19-2012, 12:42 PM
Liberty Tuna!

http://scottpenny.smugmug.com/Underwater/Bali-2009/Bali-2009-Favorites/1112-tuna/561430506_zu6pQ-M.jpg

new meme! Wish I could do photo shop.

ClydeCoulter
10-19-2012, 12:42 PM
Oh, no. The only can of tuna is liberty. Nothing could whet our appetites more.

I know, I meant to heard the cats to a common task :)

edit: from earlier comments on hearding the cats

ClydeCoulter
10-19-2012, 12:44 PM
Liberty Tuna!

http://scottpenny.smugmug.com/Underwater/Bali-2009/Bali-2009-Favorites/1112-tuna/561430506_zu6pQ-M.jpg

Hey, "Liberty Tuna" sub forum for the "War Room"?

Deborah K
10-19-2012, 12:51 PM
Liberty Tuna!

ROFL!!!!! http://i46.tinypic.com/iegh6s.jpg

Liberty Tuna ftw!!!

acptulsa
10-19-2012, 01:10 PM
I'm glad we all agree we like tuna...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjfhsLuOEWI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEwncQqj5Vs

Now. Can we agree that the 23rd is the date, and that the subject is, any natural citizen over 35 years of age can be elected president if we vote for them (party label notwithstanding)?

ClydeCoulter
10-19-2012, 01:46 PM
I'm glad we all agree we like tuna...

[videos removed]

Now. Can we agree that the 23rd is the date, and that the subject is, any natural citizen over 35 years of age can be elected president if we vote for them (party label notwithstanding)?

The "unelectable" label is a self fullfilling prophecy.

Do we need a list of "causes/truthbombs" in a poll? Or, is everyone onboard with "electablility"?

acptulsa
10-19-2012, 01:55 PM
The "unelectable" label is a self fullfilling prophecy.

Do we need a list of "causes/truthbombs" in a poll? Or, is everyone onboard with "electablility"?

It's a self-fulfilling prophesy unless we can make 'electable' a self-fulfilling prophesy.

And I guessed we need a poll--and set one up.

sailingaway
10-19-2012, 01:59 PM
how about opening it to other topics to see if something else generates more interest?

I have seen some 'vote for 'other' ' memes out there already, and we could definitely add to it, but it is really a truth bomb? We could just decide to do that too....

And the name 'Reality Check' is taken, but something like that might be good, can we brainstorm names?

I'm game for whatever the group decides, but I don't think there have been many topics suggested yet.

acptulsa
10-19-2012, 02:05 PM
One question per poll. Let's settle this one first:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?393053-Truth-Bomb-Day-What-Lie-do-We-Attack

Come on and vote!

sailingaway
10-19-2012, 02:06 PM
I meant, we could brainstorm the name, here. Polling isn't really brainstorming, it is choosing between suggestions.

acptulsa
10-19-2012, 02:09 PM
I meant, we could brainstorm the name, here. Polling isn't really brainstorming, it is choosing between suggestions.

Like I said, one poll per thread. And the poll I set up doesn't cover the name of the thing.

So, vote, then discuss the name. In whichever thread you want, as far as I'm concerned.

sailingaway
10-19-2012, 02:10 PM
How about 'Reality Bomb' or something like that?

opal
10-19-2012, 03:08 PM
Rising out of the bomb.. a truth mushroom?

parocks
10-19-2012, 03:45 PM
Yea, I want to be active also, but am in a rurual area and where Ron won't be a writein, so I'm "none of the above".
I like the idea of using our abilities to educate, and I have no doubt about acptula's intententions being good. Although I would like to "not help Romney" with our actions.
Whatever we call it, "TruthBomb" or whatever, we will be villified for it, so I don't see a connection with "truthers" (which I don't condsider an enemy). Call it what we will.
I still like the idea of a "War Room" subforum and having multiple threads within it for action items and discussions.

Yes, the word "truth" is not permanently associated with people who don't believe the official 9/11 story.
I don't really like "bomb". But "money bomb" didn't keep money from coming in.

What I'd like to see is a page on website called something like "the message". And I can go to that page, and that page will have a whole bunch of pictures, and a little "share on facebook" button. And those pictures are the current message that we want to get out. So, it's really easy to spam your facebook friends with the current message. Others might want to write a letter to the editor, hoping that somehow, the media starts to like us. For me, I don't particularly want to bug the msm who hates us, but I would spread our message via sharing those pictures that people seem to love to do these days.

If we could come up with one single picture, one single graphic, that everyone knows about, and everyone shares it, it will appear almost everywhere, and it's super easy to accomplish.

opal
10-19-2012, 04:13 PM
message.. doesn't quite do it for me. I think I'd respond better to something like secret facts - hidden memos - a word that illicits a desire to find out something that's not out in the open so to speak

acptulsa
10-19-2012, 04:17 PM
Debunk Day.

sailingaway
10-19-2012, 04:47 PM
We could recycle "Black this Out"

parocks
10-19-2012, 04:48 PM
message.. doesn't quite do it for me. I think I'd respond better to something like secret facts - hidden memos - a word that illicits a desire to find out something that's not out in the open so to speak

yeah, message or not message, doesn't really matter to me. I'd like to go "there" and just click to share on facebook. That's the level of work I'm talking about.

parocks
10-19-2012, 04:49 PM
We could recycle "Black this Out"

hmmmm, yes. Black THIS Out. Where THIS = the information the media is not talking about.

ClydeCoulter
10-19-2012, 05:01 PM
Yea, "Debunk Day" or "Black THIS Out"...I like :D

Jamesiv1
10-19-2012, 05:28 PM
This is already a hilarious internet meme:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ax-2i71bqGw

Couple it with real numbers - foodstamps up 150%, welfare up 180%, unemployment is actually 23%, etc.

Might need to toss in an anti-RMoney video as well.

End it with "And these are our choices?"

or some such

tangent4ronpaul
10-19-2012, 06:57 PM
The goal isn't to influence the selection...uhh....election - is it? Why not wait until after the election to launch this? The goal is education right? Educating the sheeple who will be voting for Robamny?

What is the goal?
Who is the target audience?

Yes, I think the goal is to influence the election. At least the short term goal. How influence? Get as many people to vote for someone OTER than those 2 bought and paid for puppets!

How about 'Reality Bomb' or something like that?

I like "Reality Bomb", but I think we should call the college effort "Operation Red Pill".

On the colege effort. I know there were, but don't have a music CD of RP music. If we can find one and add other pro third party stuff to it and mail it out to college and community radio stations along with a PSA stating these are your major third party options that you've never heard about because the MSM won't report on them and this is what they stand for. The CD would get played! Print on it asking the DJ to say "PLEASE VOTE THIRD PARTY OR Write in Ron Paul" whenever they play one. There appear to be about 500 college radio stations, that I've found.

There appear to be about 100 college and community TV stations. Again PSA's about other candidates available to vote for and what they stand for.

Then there are the college newspapers (applies to community and major newspapers also). Send letters to the editor, and press releases. The press releases could be about the RPR mounting a major effort to get people to vote third party or write in Ron Paul. They need to say PRESS RELEASE and be dated at the top and have a POC at the bottom.

-t

parocks
10-19-2012, 07:55 PM
Yes, I think the goal is to influence the election. At least the short term goal. How influence? Get as many people to vote for someone OTER than those 2 bought and paid for puppets!

I like "Reality Bomb", but I think we should call the college effort "Operation Red Pill".

On the colege effort. I know there were, but don't have a music CD of RP music. If we can find one and add other pro third party stuff to it and mail it out to college and community radio stations along with a PSA stating these are your major third party options that you've never heard about because the MSM won't report on them and this is what they stand for. The CD would get played! Print on it asking the DJ to say "PLEASE VOTE THIRD PARTY OR Write in Ron Paul" whenever they play one. There appear to be about 500 college radio stations, that I've found.

There appear to be about 100 college and community TV stations. Again PSA's about other candidates available to vote for and what they stand for.

Then there are the college newspapers (applies to community and major newspapers also). Send letters to the editor, and press releases. The press releases could be about the RPR mounting a major effort to get people to vote third party or write in Ron Paul. They need to say PRESS RELEASE and be dated at the top and have a POC at the bottom.

-t

"Yes, I think the goal is to influence the election. At least the short term goal. How influence? Get as many people to vote for someone OTER than those 2 bought and paid for puppets!"

I agree with this.

I don't know if there's a Ron Paul CD. I can say that there was a thread in December about bands with Ron Paul songs for sale on itunes. So, if someone wanted to make a CD, they can find the ron paul songs on that thread. Old thread, there are likely newer Ron Paul songs.

Golden State should be on this.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?333699-Ron-Paul-Songs-on-Itunes-rule-the-Itunes-charts.&

tangent4ronpaul
10-20-2012, 05:05 AM
Morning blimp!

-t

ClydeCoulter
10-20-2012, 06:08 AM
boing.....................also see http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?393053-Truth-Bomb-Day-What-Lie-do-We-Attack

MozoVote
10-20-2012, 07:53 AM
Oh, no. Why did you have to clue me in to the "Obama Phone" meme?

Oh well, bombs away. Hey, Jamesiv1 started it! :-P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xr201FqTP4w

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJA6hn0Pnwo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FYaexOKuPY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mn418H_VRD0

sailingaway
10-20-2012, 10:00 AM
I think we were trying not to push red over blue so much as hard facts neither are good on. The phone meme is funny, I've been retweeting some of it, but it will automatically make half the people stop listening, I think. I personally would prefer audit the fed with the S202 phone bomb coming up Nov 13 or else NDAA or something people don't know. People on the other thread were thinking if we even went into real unemployment figures (which I'm ok with) it would be too partisan before the election. If we do a pre election one, I think the 'vote the protest - vote 'other' meme looks like it is getting the most support.

Don Jusko
10-21-2012, 07:17 PM
Join thousands of Americans in urging President Obama to drop this lawsuit and instead protect military voting rights by signing our petition today.
http://click1.action.aclj.org/yvmpvwlvfvqnwgccnfbyynvpqlnbkpqkwmfgvtmlvmbcb_tmll zjpjhb_gllcclgr.html

sailingaway
10-21-2012, 07:21 PM
Join thousands of Americans in urging President Obama to drop this lawsuit and instead protect military voting rights by signing our petition today.
http://click1.action.aclj.org/yvmpvwlvfvqnwgccnfbyynvpqlnbkpqkwmfgvtmlvmbcb_tmll zjpjhb_gllcclgr.html

You could have just started a thread on it.

In the General Politics section.

tangent4ronpaul
10-21-2012, 07:42 PM
The last debate is tomorrow night (Monday) on foreign policy. We need to generate a list of expected questions and rebuffs to them along with tinyurl's to documentation proving that both candidates are lying on the issue so people can twitter bomb rebuffs in real time.

This needs to be broken down by topic and easy to locate for people here.

We know some topics will be on there:
Israel first
Attacking or pressuring Iran
Lybia, Syria, Egypt, etc.
Foreign aid
WoT
what else?

-t

sailingaway
10-21-2012, 07:44 PM
The last debate is tomorrow night (Monday) on foreign policy. We need to generate a list of expected questions and rebuffs to them along with tinyurl's to documentation proving that both candidates are lying on the issue so people can twitter bomb rebuffs in real time.

Israel first
Foreign aid
WoT
what else?

-t

I saw some people on twitter saying they wanted to get #NDAA trending during the debate (attached to the debate tag). I might jump in on that some, until I get put into Twitmo, anyhow.

But I agree, if we have answers to what we know they will likely say, we can inject it into the debate stream.

Okie RP fan
10-21-2012, 07:52 PM
I saw some people on twitter saying they wanted to get #NDAA trending during the debate (attached to the debate tag). I might jump in on that some, until I get put into Twitmo, anyhow.

But I agree, if we have answers to what we know they will likely say, we can inject it into the debate stream.

Is it possible for us to get #drones AND #NDAA trending? Could be dicey with #debate trending mixed in.

sailingaway
10-21-2012, 08:12 PM
Is it possible for us to get #drones AND #NDAA trending? Could be dicey with #debate trending mixed in.

I think that's a great idea, I'd definitely throw drones in at least wherever it fits, and with the debate tag, so at minimum it would be seen by those watching the debate twitter stream (which a lot of people watch during the debates).

In fact I think #DroneLord2012 would work....

whether we can get it trending over the coordinated campaign stuff, I'm not sure, but we can absolutely make sure they see it.

tangent4ronpaul
10-21-2012, 09:30 PM
twitmo - lol!

This is a good list of issues that will probably come up at the debate:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?393200-Jim-Antle-Don%E2%80%99t-bomb-the-foreign-policy-debate-Mitt

-t

tangent4ronpaul
10-21-2012, 10:07 PM
It looks like someone may have just written the "hook" for the college paper project (4,100+) discussed in post 94.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?393213-Unintended-Consequences-of-Government-Student-Loans&p=4695346&posted=1#post4695346

-t

parocks
10-22-2012, 03:22 AM
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2026832188792&set=a.1283044074554.2031432.1183650259&type=1&theater

here's a facebook to share

parocks
10-22-2012, 03:26 AM

Israel first
Foreign aid
WoT
what else?

-t

good stuff

opal
10-22-2012, 05:13 AM
warmongering
nationbuilding
maintaining embassies and bases on foreign soil while broke
following UN directives over seas

wait.. they agree on those topics

Okie RP fan
10-22-2012, 08:07 AM
I think that's a great idea, I'd definitely throw drones in at least wherever it fits, and with the debate tag, so at minimum it would be seen by those watching the debate twitter stream (which a lot of people watch during the debates).

In fact I think #DroneLord2012 would work....

whether we can get it trending over the coordinated campaign stuff, I'm not sure, but we can absolutely make sure they see it.

Sounds good. I have a lot of studying I have to do tonight, so, I'm not sure how much of the debate I'll see. I could see all of it or none of it, but, I'll try and RT and hashtag some of the terms we've discussed.

Spread the word Tweeters and please throw the following throughout your tweets tonight:

#DroneLord2012
#Drones
#NDAA
#2PartyTyranny
#Obamney
#debate

And list any others we could use.

acptulsa
10-23-2012, 10:55 PM
Well, that was underwhelming.

Here's a truth bomb that might get us fired up: Rupert Murdoch is a liberal Australian and he engineered this whole fiasco. He hand picked Romney and he shoved Spooky Santorum, Crazy Cain, Batty Bachmann and Neocon Newt down our throats just to distract us from Paul and make Romney look halfway believable. And he planned the whole time to blame this ultimate fiasco on us libertarians in the end. The whole time.

If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything. We told you so!

And if Paul were the nominee, Obama would be looking for a place to move to in January.

Truth. Whether it hurts or not.

A. Havnes
10-24-2012, 05:17 AM
Instead of just truth bombing the Internet, we need to do so locally as well. Submit an article to your local paper or something. We've been truth bombing the Internet for years, and while it hasn't been fruitless, we need to put stuff in traditional media as well.

Aratus
10-24-2012, 06:53 AM
Yeah, yeah, I know. We can't even decide if Gary Johnson is worth voting for. Even so, I have an impossible dream. I look at what we've accomplished, and I know that if we could unite and work toward a common goal as a team we can make serious inroads. We've done it. And we need to keep it up.

We've injected--by force--a lot of truth into the conversation. And people like that. They're tired of being lied to by the mainstream media. Even those who like the 'pretty little lies' the most are maxxed out.

So, I say it's time to do 'truth bombs' the way we did 'money bombs'. The money bombs ended the rhetoric that since Ron Paul wasn't getting corporate money, he wasn't getting money at all. Concentrating all of our financial muscle into a single day did that miracle. So, why not apply the same principle to truth?

October 23rd comes next week. 23 million are out of work. The real unemployment number stands at 23%. So, here's what I suggest: On the 23rd, we need to attack the notion that the unemployment rate is eight percent. We need to get our facts together over the next week, make time on the 23rd, and blitzkrieg the 'net, the letters to the editor columns, and anything else we can think of with the true fact that the government numbers are a lie. We need to rip the rug out from under that particular pleasant fiction.

If it works, if we do this and find that, like the Fed, the real unemployment number goes from something that is never mentioned to common knowledge that no 'news outlet' that values its reputation one bit can deny with a straight face, then we might just decide on a subject and a date for the next one. If we do it often enough, the pleasant little untruths that prop up this corporatocracy might just all fade away.

I say we're strong enough together to do this. Any betters in the crowd? Let's flex our muscles. Let's make the lies weak and the truth strong, one fact at a time.

Truth Bomb Days. Because we can win a few battles--and it's high time we did.

Love this!!!!

Excellent idea. We select a truth bomb, a link/source and pick our media.

I see what you did there................

every day should be truth bomb day!

YO, CATzPEOPLE...there (bumble)BEE CANz of TUNA etc oh so near our polling booths, go check out the same!