PDA

View Full Version : Feds Strong-Arming Court to Block 'Fast & Furious' Document Release

AuH20
10-17-2012, 01:44 PM
The most TRANSPARENT Presidential Administration Eva!!!;)

http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/crime/item/13246-ag-holder-demands-us-court-allow-fast-and-furious-cover-up

Origanalist
10-17-2012, 04:54 PM
I think the planet has had enough healing now, but is it ready for Romney?

acptulsa
10-17-2012, 06:35 PM
So, to summarize, they don't want the documents released fast because they ought to make every red-blooded American furious?

Origanalist
10-17-2012, 06:47 PM
So, to summarize, they don't want the documents released fast because they ought to make every red-blooded American furious?

The reptilians don't want to stir up the mammals before election day.

Feeding the Abscess
10-17-2012, 06:55 PM
Not sure if it's because I don't care about guns much, or that Issa and the other Republican thugs have taken this on as a pet issue, but I really can't bring myself to get riled up about this. At all.

Origanalist
10-17-2012, 06:57 PM
Not sure if it's because I don't care about guns much, or that Issa and the other Republican thugs have taken this on as a pet issue, but I really can't bring myself to get riled up about this. At all.

Tell that to the relatives of all the dead Mexicans.

nobody's_hero
10-17-2012, 07:31 PM
Does anyone else think it's somewhat frustrating that Americans know that the Feds plan stuff like this and thus become angry, and yet those same Americans will still trust the 'official' story on the 'foiled' terrorist attack on the NYC Federal Reserve? I don't mean to threadjack and discuss that event here, but I just found it strange.

I think it's that word 'terrorism' that makes people stop thinking. Holder should have said he was fighting 'terrorists' across the border, and had to do this.