PDA

View Full Version : Canadian Couple Finds Prison State on their way to go shopping - Audio

Mani
10-17-2012, 05:04 AM
http://www.infowars.com/canadian-citizen-experiences-american-police-state-on-border/

I'm not an infowars fan, but this video is chilling.

My favorite part is the 3 terrorists PER DAY.

(3 terrorists PER DAY!?!?!)

hmmmm let's see Grandma in suspicious looking wheelchair was turned back..that's 1..
Then the mother and daughter with the deadly looking Teddy Bear....something wasn't right about that teddy bear....Yah they were turned back as well....

Yup my work here is done, saved the country, found 3 terrorists today....keeping the country safe....

youngbuck
10-17-2012, 05:24 AM
I'd really like to know what ended up happening with this case (it was uploaded in May, 2010). I hope some of the officers went to jail, or at least lost their jobs.

ronpaulfollower999
10-17-2012, 05:27 AM
Next time they come to MY country, they should know what stores they're shopping at. Not that complicated.

/sarc

ronpaulfollower999
10-17-2012, 05:32 AM
"3 terrorist a day"

Lolololololol

tod evans
10-17-2012, 05:51 AM
Apparently "terrorist" has been redefined and now is somebody who is deemed by the thought/speech police to disagree with the actions of the US government.

No longer is an actual action required.

NCGOPer_for_Paul
10-17-2012, 06:43 AM
If the guy lied and said "Crate and Barrel", he'd be fine. The fact he's honest gets him locked up.

Those "agents" egged the guy and his wife on.