PDA

View Full Version : Endgame--the long view. Why now?

acptulsa
10-15-2012, 07:23 AM
So, why are they trashing the dollar, bombing the snot out of the middle east and curtailing civil liberties right now, and in such a hurry? Why are the laws being passed wholesale, even if they have to come in the form of executive orders? Are the rich and powerful not rich and powerful enough? Up to this time, the powers that be have been content to incrementalize us. They have preferred not to risk pissing us off, and having us take a more active role in our governance. Why the sudden rush? Why is our tolerance no longer the deciding issue?

Many people have felt this, whether they have a long enough term view to really understand the depth of the change. There have been silly reasons for it put forward; things like the Mayan calendar and whatnot. I don't think that has a single thing to do with it. But it does smell like there's a deadline. Once upon a time, they did their incrementalization but they were very scrupulous not to rock the boat too much. Now they're pushing the envelope more than ever before. Seems like there's a trial balloon in the press every day, and whatever infringement of our liberties doesn't draw too many comments of protest when they suggest it gets implemented within a week.

Well, I can think of one upcoming event that could be causing them to go for broke. In thirteen months, we will have the fiftieth anniversary of the Kennedy assassination, otherwise known as the CIA coup d'etat. Now, many of us are familiar with the Freedom of Information Act. The files on the assassination were uniquely and rather famously sealed for more than the usual term specified by the Act. In fact, those files were sealed for fifty years.

That means that a whole bunch of interesting information about that day in Dallas will be coming out, or should be coming out, within the next fourteen months. And many of us know that there's a lot of juicy stuff in there, about George H.W. Bush among others. Some of the grand old journalists of the last half century, including Jim Lehrer, are also at risk as we wait to see if what they didn't cover on that day destroys their reputations. This is particularly important as those in charge depend on the credibility of the propaganda machine to cover up and play down some of their bigger abuses of power.

Will they reneg on the promise to let this stuff see the light of day--and if so, what will the reaction be? Will they take the chance that this coup d'etat will piss red-blooded Americans off? Dare they admit that there's information in these files which still has the power to implicate organizations and companies after all of this time? For I believe that it does. This really was a coup, and the list of perpetrators is a virtual who's who of power ever since.

If I'm right about this, then the information is useful to us two ways. One, it gives us a better sense of their timeline. We can basically look at their efforts to convert the nation to a police state as a project with a deadline--of November 22, 2013. This is an advantage. We can also create (while we still have the 'net to do it with) a sense of strong anticipation for this information. If we're good, we can build a strong enough sense of anticipation to make failure to release this information more dangerous to them than the information itself--or, at least, give them similar weight. Furthermore, a lot of smart people are blind to the realities of the situation because they can't find a motivation for this sudden onslaught on the Constitution and our liberties, and this does provide a plausible reason for it.

If the government itself killed the duly elected president of the United States (and there's plenty of evidence that it did), then the Constitution died forty-nine years ago next month. And that has the power to piss people off. I think that if this is a major motivation for their recent actions, they over reacted. Of course, they wanted an excuse to over react because they have an agenda--a profitable agenda--and they are no doubt impatient to get it on line. Also remember that George H.W. Bush is up to his eyebrows in the Kennedy debacle; he was CIA at the time, and in Dallas on the day. And we got trapped into this endgame scenario by his son. It was Dubya who did the first bailouts, thus effectively sealing the Fed dollar's fate. There was no way for the funny money to recover with that kind of debt weighing it down. It was Dubya who tore down the centuries-old tradition of habeus corpus and set up Guantanimo. Dubya allegedly sent us into Iraq because Saddam threatened his father's life. Obviously, the exposure of daddy's exact role in Dallas on November 22, 1963 is a far, far greater threat to daddy's health than a tinhorn renegade puppet halfway across the world.

We're in a race. We've got to wake people up before they complete their endgame on the Constitution. The faster they move, the more they help us wake people up. So, they must both move quickly and tread carefully. That's an advantage to us. And if we have dots to connect and can connect them, that, too, is an advantage to us. But if I have stumbled on both their deadline for this endgame and the major source of their concern, that could be the greatest advantage of all. And I believe the Kennedy material, even after all of these years, is explosive enough to get a lot of Americans out of their armchairs.

So, is this the impetus, is this the timeline, and how can we best use this information to our advantage?

LibertyEagle
10-15-2012, 07:31 AM
Possibly, but many of them have talked about their plans in papers and autobiographies for quite some time and the fact is, they are behind their stated schedule in creating their nirvana of a global government. 9-11 provided an opportunity for them to put their plans on a fast-track and they took full advantage of it. That's what I think, anyway.

sailingaway
10-15-2012, 07:34 AM
once the pain starts to be felt people are more open to looking for the cause. It shortens their time left, and people are waking up to the looting that is occurring. I think the special interests that gain from centralized control of the world's resources want the institutional changes in place before people move to prevent that.

Origanalist
10-15-2012, 07:36 AM
That means that a whole bunch of interesting information about that day in Dallas will be coming out, or should be coming out, within the next fourteen months.

Should be being the relevant words here. I have my doubts about any real information being allowed to see the light of day. It's a great thought though, I'll be quite curious to see where this thread goes while I'm at work.

acptulsa
10-15-2012, 07:45 AM
Possibly, but many of them have talked about their plans in papers and autobiographies for quite some time and the fact is, they are behind their stated schedule in creating their nirvana of a global government. 9-11 provided an opportunity for them to put their plans on a fast-track and they took full advantage of it. That's what I think, anyway.

They certainly did take advantage of it, whether they perpetrated it, merely allowed it, or were as incompetent as they say they were when it happened. I'm interested in 'their stated schedule'. After all, it was they who determined the fifty year schedule on the information release in the first place. So this, too, would be part of 'their' schedule.

The two schedules were implemented by the same people at about the same time. The question is, can we tie them together into one master schedule?

We should also consider that the outraged reaction this information is likely to cause, if and when released, could be used as an excuse for martial law. It could, therefore, itself be part of the plan. Either way, it's a hard deadline. That fact is significant.

It also puts quite a wrinkle in our efforts to elect an honest man at this critical point, and puts their amazingly overt efforts to squelch us in a different light. If they do want to control this information, having a Ron Paul in the White House would be one hell of, shall we say, an inconvenience.

http://i.ebayimg.com/t/President-Kennedy-in-limousine-Dallas-8x10-Color-Photo-/00/s/MTI4MVgxNjAw/$%28KGrHqR,!o4E-v1r0E88BPzmhYwDMQ~~60_1.JPG

July
10-15-2012, 07:47 AM
I think it's just plain opportunism. The change in political climate after 9/11 presented opportunities to implement a number of policies that had been shelved and put on the back burner. But that momentum is starting to lose steam with the public, so it feels to me like there is a mad rush to milk it, while a majority of adults still remember and have an emotional connection to 9/11. The further away that event gets into history, and as children (who were either too young or not born yet at the time) get older, 9/11 will be a distant memory, and an even less potent reason to continue to be in the middle east, etc. Also there's the mad dash by the west to get in and position itself on the geopolitical map, before the anticipated rise of China... According to PNAC, there was a window of opportunity to reshape the middle east before China and Russia would be strong enough intervene and prevent it.

LibertyEagle
10-15-2012, 08:03 AM
They had planned to have this all wrapped up by 2000. Actually before, but that was the last revised date that I read. But, pains-in-their-asses slowed them down.

specsaregood
10-15-2012, 08:08 AM
If winners write history, why would you think there would be anything to disclose? Anything incriminating is surely destroyed or altered.

Philhelm
10-15-2012, 09:12 AM
If winners write history, why would you think there would be anything to disclose? Anything incriminating is surely destroyed or altered.

That's exactly what I was thinking.

acptulsa
10-15-2012, 09:33 AM

They're still maintaining something of a pretense of transparency and disclosure. They have been careful to date not to completely destroy that illusion. Questions about 9/11, for example, are obfuscated, and the questioners are demonized, but discussion is not simply shut down. When it comes to the point where information long promised and due about such a high profile event is withheld beyond the date of release, or it's suddenly announced that it was destroyed (years ago but the fact never revealed, or recently destroyed after fifty years of storage), the illusion of transparency will clearly be shattered.

There are several things that could spark particular comment if information about them is obviously withheld, and I believe this is the one with the earliest known and scheduled information dump.

That's essentially what I mean by 'endgame'. When they decide they'll no longer benefit from the illusion that this is still a republic, things will happen fast. Very fast.

staerker
10-15-2012, 10:04 AM
When it comes to the point where information long promised and due about such a high profile event is withheld beyond the date of release, or it's suddenly announced that it was destroyed (years ago but the fact never revealed, or recently destroyed after fifty years of storage), the illusion of transparency will clearly be shattered.

They lied to us then, what is stopping that from happening again? Anything they release will be fabricated.

acptulsa
10-15-2012, 01:47 PM
They lied to us then, what is stopping that from happening again? Anything they release will be fabricated.

Well, sure. The thing is, that's the most researched crime in human history.

So, someone has put together a jigsaw puzzle that has seven pieces missing. The picture is supposed to be of a giraffe, but it looks like a donkey (or, if you prefer, an ass). Then the day comes when the seven missing pieces are supplied. Now, are they good enough to make seven fake pieces that can turn the ass into a giraffe? And if so, will they stand up to the scrutiny?

A casket allegedly containing the president's remans was loaded under the glare of television lights into a 1963 Pontiac ambulance with a body by Superior Coach. Air Force One arrived at six, the ambulance arrived at Bethesda at 6:55 and the casket was set down in the hospital at 7:17. The ambulance was later donated to the Kennedy library, but six years after this it was crushed. This is the ambulance that carried the bronze casket from the aircraft to Bethesda. It's probably the most carefully documented Pontiac in history. I'm not sure more is known about the Pontiac that Chuch Barris turned into the Batmobile used in the television series.

How do you manufacture evidence to back up an untenable 'official version of events' when the case is so thoroughly detailed that we know who the three tramps are, we know whose files contained the altered 'backyard photos', we know what cell they held Oswald in, and we even know the complete history of the last car Kennedy's body rode in? You're not asking much, are you?

Peace&Freedom
10-15-2012, 02:24 PM
As far as JFK goes, forget about transparency, the government has already reneged on releasing key documents:

http://www.salon.com/2012/06/14/national_archives_no_new_jfk_docs/

1171 documents announced withheld, to satisfy the CIA.

http://jfkfiles.blogspot.com/2012/06/national-archives-to-keep-jfk-secrets.html

“The JFK Act Collection consists of a total of approximately 5 million pages, and less than 1% of the documents in the Collection are ‘postponed in full’ until 2017. I note that your letter states that in 2010, Assistant Archivist ‘Michael Kurtz revealed that the CIA continues to withhold approximately 50,000 pages of JFK assassination-related records.’ "---National Archives General Counsel, June 2012

As for the endgame time table, the sequence still appears to be 1) eruption of Mid-east war, with escalation afterwards, 2) financial collapse (timed to finally drop after the war starts, so it can be blamed on the towelheads, instead of the Banksters), and finally 3) martial law or full scale implementation of the police state treatment of everybody, in the wake of the economic collapse. One constant principle in this flowchart is the establishment of a figleaf of legitimacy, to justify the tyranny by the state. False flags and blowback to create "the terrorist threat," to justify intervention abroad and eliminating civil liberties at home. Rewarding Wall St cronies with a free visa card to create debt-based mal-investments, which then of course justify bailouts and QE. Creating global chaos and imploded economies, so that any riots that result can justify the police state response, and protect the banksters who ran off with the cash offshore. Quite a near future ahead of us.

acptulsa
10-15-2012, 02:32 PM
Quite a near future ahead of us.

I think that is the bottom line.

I am serious about the JFK talk. But that doesn't mean I think it is (maybe I should say, 'still is') the be all and end all. This erosion of our liberty is a long range project, and the timing seems to have been determined long ago when the assassination issue promised to remain very fresh. After all, it wasn't until the LaFontaines got their mitts on the Dallas FOIA documents that the burning questions seemed to simmer down a bit. But once you establish a deadline and work toward it, it becomes hard to move. Even if the original reason you set the deadline when you did becomes less important.

Even so, I also wonder if there's mileage in the JFK issue for us. I do believe it, together with Watergate and other, lesser things, is part and parcel of the growing distrust of and dissatisfaction with government.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
10-15-2012, 05:15 PM

Yeah. As much as i can procrastinate, I'm pretty sure I could take care of that in 50 years.

osan
10-15-2012, 06:33 PM
I doubt the Kennedy assassination has much of anything to do with the current push to complete control. This agenda appears to have been on the table since at least the 1820s and I have read some accounts that suggest there have been "influences" at work since the days prior to the revolution.

The push to stoopidize the American people has been in full swing since about the turn of the 20th century. Things have come to such a pass that it is possible "they" no longer see us as being able to plausibly pose a challenge to their will. This may in fact be the case, but I would not quite bet the farm on it just yet.

Given all this, I would be inclined to suspect that those in power really don't care that much. Men such as Bush may, but in the grander scheme of long-term things his wishes and worries may not count for much of anything. His reputation may well be readily sacrificed in the context of the greater cause. But more significantly I am doubtful that any of these people care that much how the world perceives them. They have tons of money, the are secure, and I would almost bet that they see the rest of the world as being welcome to kiss their asses.

As for FOIA, I would not hold my breath waiting for all the juicy bits because they will most likely not be there. Fifty years seemed like a long time back in '63. It is now upon us and if there are things "they" do not want made public, those parts will be gone or they will simply cite national security and put release off for another 50 or 100 years. By then, the average citizen will be of such a caliber of intellect and character to make the people portrayed in "Idiocracy" appear as paragons of all human virtue. I do not anticipate any rebellion to be forthcoming as the result of the release.

FrankRep
10-15-2012, 06:37 PM
So, why are they trashing the dollar,

Ron Paul: The Coming World Central Bank, Essay (1988) (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?392601-Ron-Paul-The-Coming-World-Central-Bank-Essay-%281988%29)

QuickZ06
10-15-2012, 07:04 PM

PatriotOne
10-15-2012, 07:07 PM
Why now? Interesting question to contemplate. Though I dismiss the JFK records theory out of hand. The reason could be as simple as the main architects behind One World Government have but a few year left to live and out of vanity wanted to see all their hard work come to fruition before they die. They spent alot of decades getting their pawns in powerful positions and the infrastructure in place in prep for One World Gov. Perhaps they thought they had enough chess pieces in place to pull the trigger. I think they pulled it too soon :).

David Rockefeller - 97
Henry Kissinger - 89
G Bush - 88
Rothchilds - old
Queen Elizabth - 86
etc.....