PDA

View Full Version : WANTED: Hardcore group to reach outside the Internet

Tarzan
11-19-2007, 11:21 PM
I am getting very anxious about getting Name Recognition and Talk about Ron Paul outside of the Internet. I think it is terrific about the Internet support and would like to do what I can to provide supporters the tools to be successful in the "Real World".

I would like to get a core group together to do the following:
(disclaimer... a lot of this material already exists but I think it is too disparate... we need a central location to provide Internet supporters the tools and direction they need to take action where it matters... we need to win votges for RP)
1. Create/Compile a step-by-step guide with instructions, training and scripts so supporters can win converts for RP.
2. Create/Compile a short list of real world actions supporters can take to create Name Recognition. Billboards, Yard Signs, Bumper Stickers, T-Shirts, etc.
3. Create/Compile materials which can be downloaded and printed by supporters for use as handouts or advertising. Flyers, Brochures, Cards, Newspaper/Magazine Ads, etc.
4. Banner ads designed for businesses to place on their company websites with links to the official campaign site.
5. Artwork for supporter created projects such as RP images, pre-prepared general artwork for Billboards, etc.
6. A campaign to email as many RP groups and individuals as possible and refer them to this material. This entails contacting every grassroots with a mailing list such as the MeetMe group leaders, Nov 5th signup list, TeaParty07 signup list, etc.

I think we need to provide a "DO THIS... THEN DO THIS" action site to help focus the grassroots on winning the primaries and election.

Philosophically I think we need to avoid single issue materials. I think supporters should mitigate their own sentiments in order to win RP converts and the materials we assemble should resemble this effort.

I am a graphic design and website developer. We have a small hosting company and we can host such a site. But, I need help with rewriting some of the information I have found and creating new materials. I need input to make sure we have the best material presented in an easy to follow plan of action. I need help finding the materials then contacting as many supporters as possible. This will require some effort and time.

So, if you are interested in such a project... and not part of the tin-hat crowd... please PM or EM me and we can try to get this assembled as quickly as possible.

Tarzan
11-20-2007, 09:30 AM

pcosmar
11-20-2007, 09:33 AM
If I get off the Internet I will be nowhere near you.
I am already busy where I am.

me3
11-20-2007, 10:38 AM
Sign up at the official campaign site to be a volunteer. There are videos to help you with some of the things you have posted.

Tarzan
11-20-2007, 02:03 PM
Sign up at the official campaign site to be a volunteer. There are videos to help you with some of the things you have posted.

Been there, done that. To repeat... I think we need a central location that gives supports a 1-2-3 plan of action... steps we need to take RIGHT NOW which will raise awareness.

The materials are not centralized and that is what I would like to see if we can accomplish... to get the materials in one location with a realistic plan of what Internet supporters can do in the "Real World".

There are lots of good material and ideas. We a focused plan in one location... then an email campaign to supporters (who have provided their email addresses) to get them to take unified action.

Tarzan
11-20-2007, 03:26 PM
And, to clarify... I am not looking for a group that will every meet. Instead I am trying to enlist the aid of some dedicated folks who will sit in front of their computers to compile information and write some grassroots guide. Also, some folks who will sit at their computers and locate and create the materials (flyers, ads, graphics, etc.) needed to accomplish the goal.

The goal is a single resource for actions to get Name Recognition, support and votes from RP.