PDA

View Full Version : Here is Greta's open thread to answer 'Why we like Ron Paul' & 'what would Pres Paul do?'

sailingaway
10-14-2012, 10:52 AM
Her youtube was previously posted, following the CEO of overstock.com saying he was going to write in Ron Paul, but she has an open thread as well, monitored apparently by Romney folks saying we vote for Obama if we don't vote for Romney. But you don't have to engage. (I did, just a tad, but politely)

http://gretawire.foxnewsinsider.com/open-thread/answer-this-question-about-rep-ron-paul/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+foxnewsinsider%2Fgretawire+%2 8Gretawire%29

Here is the transcript of his interview with her back in February: http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/on-the-record/2012/02/07/if-ron-paul-was-president-today

sailingaway
10-14-2012, 10:20 PM
bump

Mr. Perfidy
10-14-2012, 11:30 PM
who cares what she thinks?

Mr. Perfidy
10-14-2012, 11:31 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=og9XWHKfutQ

A. Havnes
10-15-2012, 07:49 AM
I went and posted my own answer. It pains me to see how so many people assume that a vote that doesn't favor one of the two candidates forced down our throats is automatically a vote for Obama. A vote for neither of them helps neither of them. People who are voting from Romney, ironically, are doing so out of emotion. They're so desperate for something other than Obama that they'd vote for Biden if he had the Republican nomination! This is exactly how Obama got into office. People were so desperate for something other than Bush that they went and voted for the guy who just expanded upon what Bush had begun.

sailingaway
10-15-2012, 07:54 AM
who cares what she thinks?

I care about publicizing what WE think.

sailingaway
10-15-2012, 07:56 AM
I went and posted my own answer. It pains me to see how so many people assume that a vote that doesn't favor one of the two candidates forced down our throats is automatically a vote for Obama. A vote for neither of them helps neither of them. People who are voting from Romney, ironically, are doing so out of emotion. They're so desperate for something other than Obama that they'd vote for Biden if he had the Republican nomination! This is exactly how Obama got into office. People were so desperate for something other than Bush that they went and voted for the guy who just expanded upon what Bush had begun.

Biden could have easily had the Republican nomination. Just as Romney enacted the draft of Obamacare, Biden sponsored a draft of the Patriot Act.

We need a second party - or better yet, no parties at all.

TruckinMike
10-15-2012, 08:15 AM
A vote for OBOMNEY is a VOTE for MARXISM. If you subscribe to that political philosophy then by all means vote your conscience. If not, vote third party.

specsaregood
10-15-2012, 08:22 AM
Biden could have easily had the Republican nomination. Just as Romney enacted the draft of Obamacare, Biden sponsored a draft of the Patriot Act.

We need a second party - or better yet, no parties at all.

But wait, TPTB have already determined that not identifying by party is racist.

mello
10-16-2012, 09:24 AM
This is what I posted:

I wrote-in Ron Paul's name in 2008 & I will do the same this year. People have told me that I am just wasting my vote. I believe they are wasting theirs by holding their noses & voting for the lesser of two evils or strictly voting for their party. Most Ron Paul supporters don't see much difference between Obama & Romney.

We consider them to both be war mongers that will increase our National debt. The U.S. is in desperate need for Ron Paul because he was the one warning us about the Housing Bubble, the Financial Bubble & the consequences of going to war without a declaration BEFORE they happened. He has warned about our freedoms slowly being taken away & the destruction of our purchasing power due to the Federal Reserve. He was the one man that was open & honest about the problems that the U.S. faces & what we need to do to fix them. He would have been the first President in history to not break his Inaugural Oath to protect & obey the Constitution.

Instead, we get President Obama who claimed that he would be making cuts in the amount of 4 trillion over 10 years. He fails to mention that those cuts are 4 trillion from 11 trillion in new debt that will be added in 10 years. And when it comes to Mittens & the issues, you can do a youtube search & find he is for AND against every issue that you can think of.

So when all is said & done, it doesn't matter if Obama wins or Romney wins because the American people will end up losing. And the worst part of this is that most people won't even realize that cold hard fact until it's too late.

sailingaway
10-16-2012, 10:01 AM
This is what I posted:

I wrote-in Ron Paul's name in 2008 & I will do the same this year. People have told me that I am just wasting my vote. I believe they are wasting theirs by holding their noses & voting for the lesser of two evils or strictly voting for their party. Most Ron Paul supporters don't see much difference between Obama & Romney.

We consider them to both be war mongers that will increase our National debt. The U.S. is in desperate need for Ron Paul because he was the one warning us about the Housing Bubble, the Financial Bubble & the consequences of going to war without a declaration BEFORE they happened. He has warned about our freedoms slowly being taken away & the destruction of our purchasing power due to the Federal Reserve. He was the one man that was open & honest about the problems that the U.S. faces & what we need to do to fix them. He would have been the first President in history to not break his Inaugural Oath to protect & obey the Constitution.

Instead, we get President Obama who claimed that he would be making cuts in the amount of 4 trillion over 10 years. He fails to mention that those cuts are 4 trillion from 11 trillion in new debt that will be added in 10 years. And when it comes to Mittens & the issues, you can do a youtube search & find he is for AND against every issue that you can think of.

So when all is said & done, it doesn't matter if Obama wins or Romney wins because the American people will end up losing. And the worst part of this is that most people won't even realize that cold hard fact until it's too late.

+rep