PDA

View Full Version : Opposition games are starting to go down big time!

tangent4ronpaul
10-13-2012, 05:32 PM
Trying to turn ourselves against each other.
Trying to distract.
They have realized they will never have our votes so they are trying to fragment us.
Do not trust anyone on this forum you have not known for a long while, at least for the next month.
Be suspicious. They are trying to fragment the movement and prevent a uniform counter-attack.

You are in the middle of a coordinated information warfare attack!

-t

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?392510-Paid-Disinformation-Commenters-At-RPF

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?392515-Anonymous-withdraws-support-for-WikiLeaks-Has-been-ruined-by-egos-...

RDM
10-13-2012, 05:36 PM
Really nothing new. I noticed it when I joined this forum back in Aug. 2011. Most of them were long time forum members.

erowe1
10-13-2012, 05:41 PM
Half of the activity at this website has always been people disagreeing with each other.

From time to time somebody all of a sudden notices that and acts like it's significant.

tangent4ronpaul
10-13-2012, 05:55 PM
Half of the activity at this website has always been people disagreeing with each other.

From time to time somebody all of a sudden notices that and acts like it's significant.

F'n Libertarians... :rolleyes:

lol!

-t

JK/SEA
10-13-2012, 06:30 PM
Ron Paul Forums isn't the 'movement'. Its a 'fraction' ...maybe.

online now:

76 members
383 guests

as of 830p east.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
10-14-2012, 08:09 AM
Do not trust anyone on this forum you have not known for a long while, at least for the next month.

I don't even think I can trust myself. lol

thoughtomator
10-14-2012, 08:24 AM
There's a counter-attack? Why doesn't anybody tell me these things? Looks to me as if we pretty much just roll over and take it.

jcarcinogen
10-14-2012, 08:34 AM
Ron Paul Forums isn't the 'movement'. Its a 'fraction' ...maybe.

online now:

76 members
383 guests

as of 830p east.

Faction.

nobody's_hero
10-14-2012, 08:46 AM
My guess is they wouldn't know how to destroy the r3volution. They might set us back but they keep enacting policies that come back to bite everyone in the butt.

It's not like the things Ron Paul talked about his whole life are somehow going to become LESS relevant in the future. If I wake up tomorrow and Bernanke says on live T.V. that the Federal Reserve was a big mistake and that he's gonna shut it down and resign, then I guess Ron Paul will become irrelevant.

I don't see that happening though.

cajuncocoa
10-14-2012, 08:50 AM
Really nothing new. I noticed it when I joined this forum back in Aug. 2011. Most of them were long time forum members.I've noticed it too, a bit longer than that. Yes, most of them are long-time members.

cajuncocoa
10-14-2012, 08:52 AM

It's always best to trust your own instincts.

July
10-14-2012, 09:41 AM
It's always best to trust your own instincts.

Yup, that's why it's important to study and be knowledgable about history and philosophy for yourself, so you can determine on your own whether you actually agree with a thing or not, or agree with what someone else is doing, etc.

There's propaganda out there that is more or less just based on group think, so when I see weird posts or articles online, the question I always ask myself first is what exactly my own beliefs are, before I react or decide whether I support a thing or not. The media is literally soaked with different propaganda of all kinds, political, corporate, special interest, entertainment, etc. Some of it is more or less benign. But with the 24/7 media and internet saturation we have today, it's almost a skill in of itself to learn how to process information, and there's just so much of it out there.