PDA

View Full Version : The Ron Paul Effect: Showing up in the polls back in August 2011...

wgadget
10-13-2012, 06:54 AM
The effects of KNOWING THE TRUTH have shown up in the US voting populace. I think Ron Paul deserves a lot of the credit.

What do you think?

http://www.people-press.org/2011/08/25/section-4-anger-and-distrust-in-government/

QuickZ06
10-13-2012, 11:23 AM
In 06, conservatives are not to pissed but in 11' are furious even though their iberties were being taking away by there own party....... But liberals on the other hand are exactly the opposite, hated the old but love the new. Who would have thought. The party nut huggers make me sick.

CPUd
10-13-2012, 03:09 PM
In 06, conservatives are not to pissed but in 11' are furious even though their iberties were being taking away by there own party....... But liberals on the other hand are exactly the opposite, hated the old but love the new. Who would have thought. The party nut huggers make me sick.

And most of those people can't really explain why they are pissed off, maybe something about the buzzing in the TV.

coffeewithgames
10-13-2012, 03:43 PM
And most of those people can't really explain why they are pissed off, maybe something about the buzzing in the TV.

Yup. All they know, is if it has a "D" in its name, it's HORRID! PUTRID! At least the "conversative" side. Same with the other side though. Same thing. Just the opposite. No change.

It definitely has to do with their TVs (and radios), they just can't seem to figure it out.