PDA

View Full Version : Cops kill another teenager

tod evans
10-13-2012, 05:54 AM
This time it's border patrol and a Mexican kid.......Linked to from Drudge;

It's those damn drugs.....

Oh, apparently it's okay for border patrol to execute Mexican citizens who throw rocks across the border at them?:eek:

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_NOGALES_BORDER_SHOOTING?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2012-10-12-19-50-25

MEXICAN MAYOR SAYS BOY SHOT BY US AGENT 7 TIMES

PHOENIX (AP) -- A teenage boy apparently killed this week by a U.S. Border Patrol agent was hit seven times by gunfire and died on a sidewalk just across the Arizona-Mexico border, a mayor in Mexico said Friday.

"It was a burst of gunfire," Nogales Mayor Ramon Guzman Munoz told The Associated Press in a telephone interview. "It was a hail of bullets."

Guzman called the episode "deplorable" and urged a thorough investigation by both U.S. and Mexican authorities.

Meanwhile, the Border Patrol had not yet confirmed anyone was struck by the agent's bullets, only that "it appeared someone had been hit," agency spokesman Victor Brabble said Friday.

The Border Patrol said several agents responded Wednesday night to reports of suspected drug smugglers in Nogales, Ariz. The agents watched two people abandon a load of narcotics, then run back to Mexico, according to the Border Patrol. They were then pelted by rocks thrown from across the border. The agency said the people ignored orders to stop, and an agent open fire.

The Sonora state attorney general's office in Mexico said in a statement Thursday that Jose Antonio Elena Rodriguez, 16, from Nogales, Sonora, was found dead at the border from gunshot wounds about midnight Wednesday.

However, the office didn't definitively confirm the boy had been shot by the Border Patrol, only noting that police received reports of gunshots, then found his body on a sidewalk near the border barrier.

A Mexican official with direct knowledge of the investigation confirmed the boy was shot by the agent, and said authorities were meeting Friday in Mexico City to discuss the case. The person also said the teenager had been shot multiple times in the back. The person spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not yet authorized to discuss details of the case.

Mexico's Foreign Relations Department issued a statement Thursday saying it "forcefully condemned" the shooting and calling such deaths "a serious bilateral problem."

Border agents are generally allowed to use lethal force against rock throwers, and there are several ongoing investigations into similar shootings in Arizona and Texas.

Origanalist
10-13-2012, 07:47 AM
Oh, apparently it's okay for border patrol to execute Mexican citizens who throw rocks across the border at them?

Border agents are generally allowed to use lethal force against rock throwers, and there are several ongoing investigations into similar shootings in Arizona and Texas.

Is there anything LE is not allowed to use lethal force against?

Dog playing with kids, shoot it.

Guy walking down the street carving a piece of wood, shoot him.

People throwing rocks, shoot them.

(feel free to add to the list..)

tod evans
10-13-2012, 07:51 AM

Don't forget naked and knocking on the door.

Philhelm
10-13-2012, 08:02 AM

The criminals in D.C. that have committed egregious crimes against the American people.

jay_dub
10-13-2012, 01:44 PM

Don't forget naked and knocking on the door.

Can't leave out those ultra-dangerous wheelchair-bound double amputees armed with a pen.

CaseyJones
10-13-2012, 03:09 PM
bump I just deleted the one I made

Jumbo Shrimp
10-13-2012, 03:14 PM
bump I just deleted the one I made

Along with my post. The amount of censorship on this forum is outrageous! I feel there's some anti-shrimp sentiment amongst you :(

tod evans
10-13-2012, 03:15 PM
Along with my post. The amount of censorship on this forum is outrageous! I feel there's some anti-shrimp sentiment amongst you :(

You can have mine, it's worth what you paid for it.

Danke
10-13-2012, 03:22 PM
At least they are not killing off female teens.

NCGOPer_for_Paul
10-13-2012, 04:16 PM
Please do not equate this with cops shooting up and terrorizing innocent American citizens.

The facts in this case are quite a bit different. This is a case of a Mexican national completely disregarding an international border, breaking multiple laws (national soveriengty for one), and then taunting officials of the invaded nation. Drugs or not, people should not be disregarding international borders. Under international law, the border agent acted appropriately.

What pisses me off even more is the quotes from the Mexican officials. Yeah, cry me a river. When you stop the nonsense on your side of the border, then you have a place to talk.

Danke
10-13-2012, 04:25 PM
This is a case of a Mexican national completely disregarding an international border, breaking multiple laws (national soveriengty for one), and then taunting officials of the invaded nation. Drugs or not, people should not be disregarding international borders.

And who was harmed? Yeah, my sense of being 'merikan, fuckers, shot them!!

heavenlyboy34
10-13-2012, 04:36 PM

Mentally handicapped guy making a "threatening" motion, shoot him. :(

Danke
10-13-2012, 04:41 PM
Mentally handicapped guy making a "threatening" motion, shoot him. :(

Why the :( face? Aren't you under some protected endangered species list?

heavenlyboy34
10-13-2012, 04:44 PM
You've already forgotten this thread (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?301344-OH-Police-Flash-Mob-Beats-Tasers-Mentally-Handicapped-Teen&highlight=mentally+handicapped+kid+shot+cop)?

Danke
10-13-2012, 05:34 PM

I incensed HB. Go complain to your bar flies. Don't ask, don't tell.

heavenlyboy34
10-13-2012, 09:52 PM
You've already forgotten this thread (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?301344-OH-Police-Flash-Mob-Beats-Tasers-Mentally-Handicapped-Teen&highlight=mentally+handicapped+kid+shot+cop)?
Thanks for the -rep, danke. Always glad to irritate you. :D