PDA

View Full Version : Twitter requiring support for Obama?

better-dead-than-fed
10-12-2012, 08:49 PM
Banned from Twitter because I was accused of being a "right wing troll". Maybe time to give up on verbal forms of communication with Americans.

Keith and stuff
10-12-2012, 08:51 PM
Sorry about your situation. However, to answer your question, no.

https://twitter.com/nhfreedom

HOLLYWOOD
10-12-2012, 09:20 PM
There are tons of liberal, progressive, DNC, democratic backed(paid) functions on Twitter. They are each on twitter, 8-16hrs a day.

Non-stop trollin... and when you beat their asses with logic, in comes spamming colleagues.

It's there "MEGAPHONE"

One thing we need to do... unite and focus.

better-dead-than-fed
10-12-2012, 09:30 PM
I see them cheerleading for Obama. I didn't expect the Twitter staff to ban me though. I figured they had better things to do than arbitrary bans, but I was wrong again. I emailed Twitter to ask why I was banned; no response. I just need to accept how purely evil America is and stop expecting change to come peacefully. Along those lines, I think I'll sign off this forum now, not that I was treated badly in any way here. I liked the people here. It's been fun. So long.

Keith and stuff
10-12-2012, 09:45 PM
I don't understand why you care about Obama so much, anyway. Obama is just a very minor part of the problem.

adisongrace
10-12-2012, 11:33 PM
I don't understand why you care about Obama so much, anyway. Obama is just a very minor part of the problem.

Every single evil matters. We have to expose, and waken the sheeple in way we can. Obama has become a symbol of popular culture due only to the fact no one reseraches the hard hitting issues. Thus ignorance is propagated & true critical thinkers are subverted.

We have to start somewhere and currently Obama is a major issue.

GunnyFreedom
10-13-2012, 01:03 AM
Every single evil matters. We have to expose, and waken the sheeple in way we can. Obama has become a symbol of popular culture due only to the fact no one reseraches the hard hitting issues. Thus ignorance is propagated & true critical thinkers are subverted.

We have to start somewhere and currently Obama is a major issue.

Death is a pretty major symptom of cancer, but it's still just a symptom.

If Obama were the problem, then Romney would be different than Obama. The fact that they are the same should help demonstrate that RomBama is not the root but just a symptom of the problem. Even the Federal Reserve is more symptom than root, even if it is a MAJOR branch (and far far far more major than RomBama) The root of the problem is the abrogation of the Constitution.

For every thousand hacking away at the branches, only one strikes the root. STRIKE THE ROOT!

Lucille
10-13-2012, 08:24 AM
There are tons of liberal, progressive, DNC, democratic backed(paid) functions on Twitter. They are each on twitter, 8-16hrs a day.

Non-stop trollin... and when you beat their asses with logic, in comes spamming colleagues.

It's there "MEGAPHONE"

One thing we need to do... unite and focus.

There are some that just report people all day long. I've seen it, and then other come in and defend them against the ban, and get their accounts reinstated. You can fight it if you want to, b-d-t-f.

angelatc
10-13-2012, 08:28 AM
I see them cheerleading for Obama. I didn't expect the Twitter staff to ban me though. I figured they had better things to do than arbitrary bans, but I was wrong again. I emailed Twitter to ask why I was banned; no response. I just need to accept how purely evil America is and stop expecting change to come peacefully. Along those lines, I think I'll sign off this forum now, not that I was treated badly in any way here. I liked the people here. It's been fun. So long.

WIthout knowing the specifics, you should appeal. The liberals all ban together and report conservative users as "Spam" on a pretty frequent basis.

The concept of spamming Twitter is beyond me. If I don't want to read someone's crap, I don't subscribe to them.

truelies
10-13-2012, 08:30 AM
twitter is for twits anyway.