PDA

View Full Version : WHITE HOUSE INSIDER: Obama In Serious Trouble – And That Makes Him Very Dangerous

libertyjam
10-12-2012, 02:45 PM
http://theulstermanreport.com/2012/05/30/white-house-insider-obama-in-serious-trouble-and-that-makes-him-very-dangerous/

Well…then it hits me. Dumbass like me- sometimes I gotta get hit over the head with it before I figure it out. They are back in Chicago because the ones who invested in this whole thing…Obama’s career…all the way to the White House…they were getting nervous. They want a return on this investment, so they want the re-election efforts…they want all of that right under them so they can keep it close. So they can jerk Obama’s chain if they need to. Because if Obama doesn’t get that second term…the plan is left unfinished and in danger of being undone. And they are gonna be pissed. And that scares the sh-t out of Barack Obama. He owes these people. He owes them for everything. Everything he’s got – they gave to him. Everything. The guy’s Manchurian to the shoes on his feet.

UM: Manchurian?

WHI: Yeah – and I ain’t throwin’ that out there offhand. I mean it. He’s Manchurian to the shoes on his feet. Barack Obama. The President of the United States. He has been manufactured since day one. Day f-cking one. And I don’t mind sayin’ it like that. Not one bit because it’s true. And I’ll tell you this too – you stay the hell out of Chicago. Don’t even think about touching down there. And that comes from the Old Man himself.

Too dangerous. Way too f-cking dangerous. For me. For you. For any of us.

BlackTerrel
10-12-2012, 09:30 PM
This seems chock full of relevant information.

acptulsa
10-13-2012, 05:41 AM
The notion that they're worried about Obama's reelection at this point is pretty funny. Romney's just as--at least as--'Manchurian' as anyone you can name.

jkob
10-13-2012, 05:52 AM
I read some of this Ulster Man stuff a couple years ago, I'm pretty sure it is completely made up.

BlackTerrel
10-14-2012, 11:48 PM
The notion that they're worried about Obama's reelection at this point is pretty funny. Romney's just as--at least as--'Manchurian' as anyone you can name.

It has as many "facts" as many other theories I've read here.

But since it goes against the world view of the forum (Romney and Obama are the same) it only gets a few replies.

Anti Federalist
10-14-2012, 11:51 PM
It has as many "facts" as many other theories I've read here.

But since it goes against the world view of the forum (Romney and Obama are the same) it only gets a few replies.

As it should.

If I posted that "The Sun Rose in the East this Morning" I would not expect many replies, comments or rebuttals.

Robamney are one in the same, two well oiled machine candidates.

This is probably one of the most pointless "selections" in the country's history.