PDA

View Full Version : Email Raw Milk Producers about Ron Paul's new Legislation

Thomas_Paine
11-19-2007, 10:20 PM
Please take the time to send an email to these businesses, they need to know about Ron Paul.

This is the email I sent out,

My name is ____________, I am a grassroots volunteer for Presidential candidate Ron Paul (Republican Rep. Texas). I am sending you this email to inform you about legislation in the House which would finally protect consumers and producers of raw milk . Dr. Paul defends American's right to raw milk. Below is a transcript of a new bill he has sponsored. Get behind this important legislation and the man who is making it happen, visit www.ronpaul2008.com

Introducing HR 4077 to Allow the Interstate Shipment of Unpasteurized Milk, November 6, 2007

Madame Speaker, I rise to introduce legislation that allows the transportation and sale in interstate commerce of unpasteurized milk and milk products, as long as the milk both originates from and is shipped to states that allow the sale of unpasteurized milk and milk products. This legislation removes an unconstitutional restraint on farmers who wish to sell unpasteurized milk and milk products, and people who wish to consume unpasteurized milk and milk products.

My office has heard from numerous people who would like to purchase unpasteurized milk. Many of these people have done their own research and come to the conclusion that unpasteurized milk is healthier than pasteurized milk. These Americans have the right to consume these products without having the federal government second-guess their judgment about what products best promote health. If there are legitimate concerns about the safety of unpasteurized milk, those concerns should be addressed at the state and local level.

I urge my colleagues to join me in promoting consumers’ rights, the original intent of the Constitution, and federalism by cosponsoring my legislation to allow the interstate sale of unpasteurized milk and milk products.

Here are most of the raw milk company's emails:

serenacheese@hotmail.com,davisorganicfarm@hotmail. com,info@petstouch.com,sales@winchestercheese.com, boonewiley@aol.com,milkers@ebertfarms.com,cheese@j amesranch.net,rpatchoheaven@bandrmail.com,milk@lil promisedland.com,otrailfarm@yahoo.com,northcountyf arm@earthlink.net,tafthilldairy@cs.com,pinkardd@gm ail.com,freeclc@montrose.net,scottkimcass@yahoo.co m,corinefoulk@aol.com,meg@windsordairy.com,kimalle nf@elpasotel.net,srhbrsh@aol.com,judithdreyer@sbcg lobal.net,LNF@charterinternet.com,cai@plumpurefood s.com,ysherbs@yahoo.com,saraslunchtruck@sbcglobal. net,sweetbasilct@sbcglobal.net,saraslunchtruck@sbc global.net,ysherbs@yahoo.com,kenbouq@yahoo.com,lor iacoker@aol.com,Pam@rodeorow.com,wmosier@wfeca.net ,
,conclusionsvalentine@hughes.net,greathousefarmeq@ bellsouth.net,nubians@gladesridge.com,thisisdennis @juno.com,jaxfreshfoods@aol.com,wilkienubians@yaho o.com,rachelsiefarm@bellsouth.net,lamancha121@cox. net,forddemers@yahoo.com,wholefoodspc@comcast.net, conclusionsvalentine@hughes.net,penelope7660@comca st.net,conclusionsvalentine@hughes.net,WAPFSarasot a@gmail.com,cktml@twlakes.net,ralanboyd@yahoo.com, sanddance@gmail.com,sarah.pope@austus.com,bignfarm @att.net,Pam@rodeorow.com,owensfarms1@aol.com,eagl eswingsfarm@aol.com,SeaBreezeOF@aol.com,info@kicki n-k-ranch.com,goatlady01@alltel.net,bubbabob@ellijay.c om,chadc@carltonfarm.com,sheilajsimpson@yahoo.com,

jake
11-19-2007, 10:21 PM
great job.

jgmaynard
11-19-2007, 10:24 PM
I'm drinking a glass of unpasturized, unhomogenized raw milk from a cow down the street this very minute. :) I LOVE NH! :D

JM

RonPaulVolunteer
11-19-2007, 10:26 PM
I own cow shares in a local dairy farm here in Denver. I simply can't digest that white liquid they label "milk" and sell in stores in America. Australian and New Zealand milk is fine! So I "buy" raw milk and it's WONDERFUL. I sent an email to the farm last week about this.

LibertyBelle
11-19-2007, 10:31 PM
I will email SeaBreeze, order stuff from them sometimes. Thought about contacting them, want to email them the Small Farmers Slimjim.

Thomas_Paine
11-19-2007, 10:39 PM
It felt great to email my local raw milk dairy, I hope they get onboard!

Energy
11-19-2007, 10:42 PM
We've done some states already for the raw milk industry, look here:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=38487

kmj.ronpaul
11-19-2007, 10:43 PM
Here is another thread that lists the specific raw milk businesses that still need to be contacted (grouped by state):

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=38487

sirachman
11-19-2007, 10:46 PM
List of emails:

serenacheese@hotmail.com,davisorganicfarm@hotmail. com,info@petstouch.com,sales@winchestercheese.com, boonewiley@aol.com,milkers@ebertfarms.com,cheese@j amesranch.net,rpatchoheaven@bandrmail.com,milk@lil promisedland.com,otrailfarm@yahoo.com,northcountyf arm@earthlink.net,tafthilldairy@cs.com,pinkardd@gm ail.com,freeclc@montrose.net,scottkimcass@yahoo.co m,corinefoulk@aol.com,meg@windsordairy.com,kimalle nf@elpasotel.net,srhbrsh@aol.com,judithdreyer@sbcg lobal.net,LNF@charterinternet.com,cai@plumpurefood s.com,ysherbs@yahoo.com,saraslunchtruck@sbcglobal. net,sweetbasilct@sbcglobal.net,saraslunchtruck@sbc global.net,ysherbs@yahoo.com,kenbouq@yahoo.com,lor iacoker@aol.com,Pam@rodeorow.com,wmosier@wfeca.net ,conclusionsvalentine@hughes.net,greathousefarmeq@ bellsouth.net,nubians@gladesridge.com,thisisdennis @juno.com,jaxfreshfoods@aol.com,wilkienubians@yaho o.com,rachelsiefarm@bellsouth.net,lamancha121@cox. net,forddemers@yahoo.com,wholefoodspc@comcast.net, conclusionsvalentine@hughes.net,penelope7660@comca st.net,conclusionsvalentine@hughes.net,WAPFSarasot a@gmail.com,cktml@twlakes.net,ralanboyd@yahoo.com, sanddance@gmail.com,sarah.pope@austus.com,bignfarm @att.net,Pam@rodeorow.com,owensfarms1@aol.com,eagl eswingsfarm@aol.com,SeaBreezeOF@aol.com,info@kicki n-k-ranch.com,goatlady01@alltel.net,bubbabob@ellijay.c om,chadc@carltonfarm.com,sheilajsimpson@yahoo.com

amga49
11-19-2007, 10:51 PM
Ok, the following link has email and phone number contacts for hundreds of Raw Milk providers by their state and city http://www.realmilk.com/where1.html#fl

I have already started working on Florida...my first email just went out to a farm in Arcadia, FL. I will send more out to every other farm in Florida within the next few days and update everyone with a list until its complete.

The following is the Subject text and Email text that I sent them which is almost entirely used from the original creator of this thread...thank you for this great iidea that I will embrace as best as I can:

New Bill for the legalization of Raw Milk interstate distribution

Hi,

My name is Maximilian Nosikovsky, I am a Florida grassroots volunteer for Presidential candidate Ron Paul (Republican Rep. Texas). I am sending you this email to inform you about legislation in the House which would finally protect consumers and producers of raw milk . Dr. Paul defends American's right to raw milk. Below is a transcript of a new bill he has sponsored. Get behind this important legislation and the man who is making it happen, visit www.ronpaul2008.com

Introducing Ron Paul's address to congress about HR 4077 to Allow the Interstate Shipment of Unpasteurized Milk, November 6, 2007:

Madame Speaker, I rise to introduce legislation that allows the transportation and sale in interstate commerce of unpasteurized milk and milk products, as long as the milk both originates from and is shipped to states that allow the sale of unpasteurized milk and milk products. This legislation removes an unconstitutional restraint on farmers who wish to sell unpasteurized milk and milk products, and people who wish to consume unpasteurized milk and milk products.

My office has heard from numerous people who would like to purchase unpasteurized milk. Many of these people have done their own research and come to the conclusion that unpasteurized milk is healthier than pasteurized milk. These Americans have the right to consume these products without having the federal government second-guess their judgment about what products best promote health. If there are legitimate concerns about the safety of unpasteurized milk, those concerns should be addressed at the state and local level.

I urge my colleagues to join me in promoting consumers' rights, the original intent of the Constitution, and federalism by cosponsoring my legislation to allow the interstate sale of unpasteurized milk and milk products.]

I, Maximilian urge you to contact your congressmen and senators and ask them to wisely consider approving this important bill. If you have any question, don't hesitate to email me back.

Thanks and good luck : )

Max

Anti Federalist
11-19-2007, 10:58 PM
jgmaynard wrote:

I'm drinking a glass of unpasturized, unhomogenized raw milk from a cow down the street this very minute. I LOVE NH!

We use it to make homemade butter.

Did you get that from Luke's farm in Dover by any chance?

tnvoter
11-19-2007, 11:04 PM
That is brilliant, and I'm an organic milk user, so <3

jgmaynard
11-19-2007, 11:05 PM
We use it to make homemade butter.
Did you get that from Luke's farm in Dover by any chance?

I've made butter before - WAY too tedious for me, but I LOVE the taste.

Nope, I didn't get it in Dover. I live in Temple - Connelly's Farm here in town. :)

JM

Anti Federalist
11-19-2007, 11:14 PM
JG wrote:

I've made butter before - WAY too tedious for me, but I LOVE the taste.

Family affair.

Put everybody to work shaking half gallon glass containers.

Temple, over by Jaffrey right?

I'm in Wolfeboro myself.

jgmaynard
11-19-2007, 11:26 PM
Family affair.
Put everybody to work shaking half gallon glass containers.

But they were busy slingin' wood for the stove all week - can't expect too much. Best thing about wood - it heats ya twice - once when you move it and again when you burn it. :)

Temple, over by Jaffrey right?
I'm in Wolfeboro myself.

Cool. I'd like to organize some Ron Paulish thing in this area somewhere...

JM

Thomas_Paine
11-19-2007, 11:26 PM
raw milk dairies probably don't get a lot of email soliciting a candidate so i think this will really get their attention. imagine if each of these producers received 100 emails from different Ron Paul supporters, you can't tell me they wouldn't check him out (and we all know what happens then!).

Max i really like the additions you made to the email :)

Thomas_Paine
11-19-2007, 11:30 PM
another great aspect of targeting the business sector is that it is in their best interest to donate to a candidate who fights for them, not only that, they are also more likely to make hefty donations.

any chance we can email healthfood stores about Ron's Health Freedom Act? i am very excited about Dr. Mercola's subscriber email, i think this could add another million to the pot.

jb4ronpaul
my milk farmer (herdshare) is on board with ron paul.

Send out to any weston price groups

Birdlady
I had raw milk the first time a few months ago and it's delicious. I usually get lactose intolerance symptoms from milk, but I was completely fine with the raw milk. Gotta wonder!

Organic isn't the same as raw milk and if that's all you can get it's better. But honestly not very good either.

I may have to email the one farm I was looking to get milk from. He seemed like a receptive person.

traviskicks
11-19-2007, 11:40 PM
For those interested in some of the past history of this issue see:

http://www.neoperspectives.com/milk.htm

for a collection of news stories and commentary

Roxi
11-19-2007, 11:50 PM
this is fantastic. I have a close friend whos parents own memory lane dairy, in fordland Mo. I will call them immediately, they participate in a LOT of national events traveling around the country with other dairy farmers and Raw milk producers.

Thanks OP

nayjevin
11-19-2007, 11:52 PM
maybe it would be effective for some of us (i've never tried raw milk) to write our nearest distributor and say something like,

"Wow, I was just introduced to 'real' milk by a Ron Paul supporter. Can I order online or by telephone? Thanks"

Anti Federalist
11-20-2007, 12:01 AM
JG wrote:

But they were busy slingin' wood for the stove all week - can't expect too much. Best thing about wood - it heats ya twice - once when you move it and again when you burn it.

Of course.

I got that done last month, or at least covered and the first cord in the basement.

Mode of greeting in NH: Gettin' any wood in?

LibertyEagle
11-20-2007, 08:09 AM
bump

deedles
11-20-2007, 11:39 AM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=38487&page=6

Go to this thread if you want to help us complete the email campaign to all 50 states! Only 12 to go!

ConstitutionGal
11-20-2007, 11:56 AM
I wish we could still get raw milk here in TN. We lived near a dairy when I was younger and used to go there at milking time with our own glass containers to get the fresh milk. Sadly, a few years ago our idiotic state legislature pretty well outlawed being able to buy fresh milk so VERY few people who have dairy cattle will even sell to the public (if you assume that the big dairies are the ones who got the law passed, you'd be correct because they wanted the farmers to only be able to sell to them). There are a few who will still sell raw milk but they sell it for 'pet food'! Thing is, the states are the main ones behind this mess, not necessarily the fedgov but, Hey!!, if it will get Dr. Paul more support, I say we got for it!

jgmaynard
11-20-2007, 12:17 PM
Of course.
I got that done last month, or at least covered and the first cord in the basement.
Mode of greeting in NH: Gettin' any wood in?

Hey - My business is going crazy and I've been Ron Paulizing every minute. I just got my POOL taken down for the winter last month. :D Notice I got the wood in before the snow flew today, huh? ;)

JM