PDA

View Full Version : MT-SWAT grenades home, make no arrests and badly burn 12 year old girl in the process.

Anti Federalist
10-12-2012, 12:41 PM
Sometimes, I just don't know what to say...

I mean, is there anybody left that buys this "land of the free" bullshit anymore?

If there are, I'm here to tell you, when government randomly grenades homes and kills people, you ain't living in a free country anymore.

Get a fucking rope...:mad:

Grenade burns sleeping girl as SWAT team raids Billings home

http://missoulian.com/news/state-and-regional/grenade-burns-sleeping-girl-as-swat-team-raids-billings-home/article_71d1f226-1474-11e2-b4b4-0019bb2963f4.html

12 Oct. 2012

http://bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnews.com/missoulian.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/e/43/e437edc0-1474-11e2-84ea-0019bb2963f4/50782231bfe9e.preview-620.jpg

A 12-year-old girl suffered burns to one side of her body when a flash grenade went off next to her as a police SWAT team raided a West End home Tuesday morning.

"She has first- and second-degree burns down the left side of her body and on her arms," said the girl's mother, Jackie Fasching. "She's got severe pain. Every time I think about it, it brings tears to my eyes."

Medical staff at the scene tended to the girl afterward and then her mother drove her to the hospital, where she was treated and released later that day.

A photo of the girl provided by Fasching to The Gazette shows red and black burns on her side.

Police Chief Rich St. John said the 6 a.m. raid at 2128 Custer Ave., was to execute a search warrant as part of an ongoing narcotics investigation by the City-County Special Investigations Unit.

The grenade is commonly called a "flash-bang" and is used to disorient people with a bright flash, a loud bang and a concussive blast. It went off on the floor where the girl was sleeping. She was in her sister's bedroom near the window the grenade came through, Fasching said.

A SWAT member attached it to a boomstick, a metal pole that detonates the grenade, and stuck it through the bedroom window. St. John said the grenade normally stays on the boomstick so it goes off in a controlled manner at a higher level.

However, the officer didn't realize that there was a delay on the grenade when he tried to detonate it. He dropped it to move onto a new device, St. John said. The grenade fell to the floor and went off near the girl.

"It was totally unforeseen, totally unplanned and extremely regrettable," St. John said. "We certainly did not want a juvenile, or anyone else for that matter, to get injured."

On Thursday, Fasching took her daughter back to the hospital to have her wounds treated.

She questioned why police would take such actions with children in the home and why it needed a SWAT team.

"A simple knock on the door and I would've let them in," she said. "They said their intel told them there was a meth lab at our house. If they would've checked, they would've known there's not."

She and her two daughters and her husband were home at the time of the raid. She said her husband, who suffers from congenital heart disease and liver failure, told officers he would open the front door as the raid began and was opening it as they knocked it down.

When the grenade went off in the room, it left a large bowl-shaped dent in the wall and "blew the nails out of the drywall," Fasching said.

St. John said investigators did plenty of homework on the residence before deciding to launch the raid but didn't know children were inside.

"The information that we had did not have any juveniles in the house and did not have any juveniles in the room," he said. "We generally do not introduce these disorienting devices when they're present."

The decision to use a SWAT team was based on a detailed checklist the department uses when serving warrants.

Investigators consider dozens of items such as residents' past criminal convictions, other criminal history, mental illness and previous interactions with law enforcement.

Each item is assigned a point value and if the total exceeds a certain threshold, SWAT is requested. Then a commander approves or rejects the request.

In Tuesday's raid, the points exceeded the threshold and investigators called in SWAT.

"Every bit of information and intelligence that we have comes together and we determine what kind of risk is there," St. John said. "The warrant was based on some hard evidence and everything we knew at the time."

But Fasching said the risk wasn't there and the entry created, for her and her daughters, a sense of fear they can't shake.

"I'm going to have to take them to counseling," she said. "They're never going to get over that."

A claims process has already been started with the city. St. John said it's not an overnight process, but it does determine if the Police Department needs to make restitution.

"If we're wrong or made a mistake, then we're going to take care of it," he said. "But if it determines we're not, then we'll go with that. When we do this, we want to ensure the safety of not only the officers, but the residents inside."

No arrests were made during the raid and no charges have been filed, although a police spokesman said afterward that some evidence was recovered during the search. St. John declined to release specifics of the drug case, citing the active investigation, but did say that "activity was significant enough where our drug unit requested a search warrant."

Fasching said she's considering legal action but, for now, is more concerned about her daughters.

"I would like to see whoever threw those grenades in my daughter's room be reprimanded," she said. "If anybody else did that it would be aggravated assault. I just want to see that the city is held accountable for what they did to my children."

Anti Federalist
10-12-2012, 12:43 PM
40 years of drug war failure.

http://assets.theagitator.com/wp-content/uploads/40Years0fDrugWarFailure.jpg

nobody's_hero
10-12-2012, 12:56 PM
Investigators consider dozens of items such as residents' past criminal convictions, other criminal history, mental illness and previous interactions with law enforcement.

Each item is assigned a point value and if the total exceeds a certain threshold, SWAT is requested. Then a commander approves or rejects the request.

So what? Let's say 10 counts of weed possession gets 10 points and if that's over the 'threshold', then I guess they just fucking nuke the place.

We can we stop reading stories about this shit and start running for mayor or sheriff and firing these asshole cops?

fr33
10-12-2012, 01:00 PM
So they think it's wise to throw grenades into a house that they suspect has a meth lab? Sounds to me like they wanted to burn up everyone inside.

Pericles
10-12-2012, 01:00 PM
Time for a new police chief.

Nirvikalpa
10-12-2012, 01:02 PM
St. John said investigators did plenty of homework on the residence before deciding to launch the raid but didn't know children were inside.

Unbelievable.

Lucille
10-12-2012, 01:03 PM
Saw that at reason (http://reason.com/blog/2012/10/12/12-year-old-girl-has-second-degree-burns#comment). Thread winners:

fish: So in other words these "Barneys" are trusted with light duty explosives and automatic weapons but in a statistically significant number of cases lack the reading comprehension or basic police skills to find the proper house/potential crime scene?

tarran: Meth labs are full of toxic, flammable chemicals.

Yeah, just the place to toss a fucking grenade....

Rasilio: Wait a minute, they believed that the house was hiding a Meth lab, places notorious for blowing themselves up because the quantity of flamabile chemicals and their tendency to spread them all over the place and they tossed in an explosive device?

What they hell were they trying to do, blow up half the friggin block?

ETA:
So they think it's wise to throw grenades into a house that they suspect has a meth lab? Sounds to me like they wanted to burn up everyone inside.

Another winner.

specsaregood
10-12-2012, 01:03 PM
"A simple knock on the door and I would've let them in," she said. "They said their intel told them there was a meth lab at our house. If they would've checked, they would've known there's not."

Exactly my thoughts. Insanity.

Dr.3D
10-12-2012, 01:06 PM
Those combating drugs are far worse than the what they believe they are combating.

Nirvikalpa
10-12-2012, 01:07 PM
Saw that at reason (http://reason.com/blog/2012/10/12/12-year-old-girl-has-second-degree-burns#comment). Thread winners:

fish: So in other words these "Barneys" are trusted with light duty explosives and automatic weapons but in a statistically significant number of cases lack the reading comprehension or basic police skills to find the proper house/potential crime scene?

tarran: Meth labs are full of toxic, flammable chemicals.

Yeah, just the place to toss a fucking grenade....

Rasilio: Wait a minute, they believed that the house was hiding a Meth lab, places notorious for blowing themselves up because the quantity of flamabile chemicals and their tendency to spread them all over the place and they tossed in an explosive device?

What they hell were they trying to do, blow up half the friggin block?

My thoughts exactly. That's like throwing a fireball into an organic chem lab.

Anti Federalist
10-12-2012, 01:15 PM

Not like they haven't done that before.

http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/9823/zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzolmtan.jpg

And if they had blown the place up, nobody would be left alive to complain.

"Policy was followed".

Anti Federalist
10-12-2012, 01:26 PM
From The Agitator:

#6 | MassHole | October 12th, 2012 at 1:46 pm
Someone should lob a few flash bangs through the Chief’s window. Bet he wouldn’t be so laid back about it if it was his kid that got burned. The War on Drugs. It’s for the children right?

Acala
10-12-2012, 01:32 PM
I like this quote: "It was totally unforeseen, totally unplanned and extremely regrettable," St. John said.

Well, sure the part about blindly jamming a grenade on a pole through someone's bedroom window in the middle of the night - that part was planned. Not very well planned, perhaps, but there WAS a plan. It was the part about there being a human being inside that was TOTALLY unforseeable. I mean who could even imagine that sort of thing?

alucard13mmfmj
10-12-2012, 01:32 PM
My law enforcement teacher back when I was in highschool mentioned how he was on the CA, Riverside SWAT team. They threw a flash grenade into a room and there was a person on the bed of that room. The grenade fell onto the side of the bed. When the person heard and realize what was going on, he rolled over to the side of the bed and landed right on the grenade. The person died when the flash grenade went off under him.

Anti Federalist
10-12-2012, 01:33 PM
Balko at The Agitator checks in:

Another Isolated Incident

Friday, October 12th, 2012

http://www.theagitator.com/2012/10/12/another-isolated-incident-53/

Montana SWAT team drops a flash grenade through a window into a bedroom where two children are sleeping. No arrests. No alleged meth lab.

A 12-year-old girl suffered burns to one side of her body when a flash grenade went off next to her as a police SWAT team raided a West End home Tuesday morning.

“She has first- and second-degree burns down the left side of her body and on her arms,” said the girl’s mother, Jackie Fasching. “She’s got severe pain. Every time I think about it, it brings tears to my eyes.”

Medical staff at the scene tended to the girl afterward and then her mother drove her to the hospital, where she was treated and released later that day.

A photo of the girl provided by Fasching to The Gazette shows red and black burns on her side.

Police Chief Rich St. John said the 6 a.m. raid at 2128 Custer Ave., was to execute a search warrant as part of an ongoing narcotics investigation by the City-County Special Investigations Unit . . .

“It was totally unforeseen, totally unplanned and extremely regrettable,” St. John said. “We certainly did not want a juvenile, or anyone else for that matter, to get injured.”

Well, I’ll give him unplanned. Though I don’t think he meant it in the way I mean it. Sorry, but when you’re blindly shoving a flash grenade attached to a boomstick through a window, and you clearly have no idea who or what is in that room where you’re detonating, the possibility that an innocence person might get burned is not “totally unforeseen.” It’s only unforeseen when you’re so caught up in your drug war that you can’t be bothered to take the time to consider the possible collateral damage your actions may cause.

On Thursday, Fasching took her daughter back to the hospital to have her wounds treated.

She questioned why police would take such actions with children in the home and why it needed a SWAT team.

“A simple knock on the door and I would’ve let them in,” she said. “They said their intel told them there was a meth lab at our house. If they would’ve checked, they would’ve known there’s not.”

She and her two daughters and her husband were home at the time of the raid. She said her husband, who suffers from congenital heart disease and liver failure, told officers he would open the front door as the raid began and was opening it as they knocked it down.

When the grenade went off in the room, it left a large bowl-shaped dent in the wall and “blew the nails out of the drywall,” Fasching said.

St. John said investigators did plenty of homework on the residence before deciding to launch the raid but didn’t know children were inside.

“The information that we had did not have any juveniles in the house and did not have any juveniles in the room,” he said. “We generally do not introduce these disorienting devices when they’re present.”

I’ve probably read about more than a thousand of these raids by now. The cognitive dissonance still astounds me. No, Chief St. John, if you did not know there were two children in the home, if you did not know that you were dropping a flash grenade into a child’s bedroom, you pretty clearly did not do “plenty” of goddamned “homework.”

(Not to mention, as many have already pointed out, the idea of tossing an explosive incendiary device into a closed home that you think contains a meth lab. - AF)

Investigators consider dozens of items such as residents’ past criminal convictions, other criminal history, mental illness and previous interactions with law enforcement.

In Tuesday’s raid, the points exceeded the threshold and investigators called in SWAT.

“Every bit of information and intelligence that we have comes together and we determine what kind of risk is there,” St. John said. “The warrant was based on some hard evidence and everything we knew at the time.”

Sounds awfully professional, doesn’t it? Except that they were looking for a meth lab, and pretty clearly didn’t find it. I mean, unless the Faschings recently had their house fumigated by Vamonos Pest Control, a meth lab isn’t something you can easily pick up and move.

“If we’re wrong or made a mistake, then we’re going to take care of it,” he said. “But if it determines we’re not, then we’ll go with that. When we do this, we want to ensure the safety of not only the officers, but the residents inside.”

The last four words are self-evidently complete and utter crap. And sure. Let’s go ahead and entrust the same department that just carried out this debacle after doing “plenty of homework” to investigate itself to determine if it did anything wrong. That sounds like a perfectly fair, impartial way to treat the Faschings.

jbauer
10-12-2012, 01:34 PM

Where did you get that chart? I see the web address with it but it only pulls the chart itself. I was wondering if there was an article to go with it or any type of supporting documentation? They say numbers don't lie...holy crap!!

NCGOPer_for_Paul
10-12-2012, 01:38 PM
If they did all of this so-called "checking" to determine there might be a meth lab inside the house, what level of stupid calls for the detonation of a flash-band grenade?

Cops talk about officer safety? Setting off a device like that if there was a meth lab would have been officer suicide.

Anti Federalist
10-12-2012, 01:42 PM
Where did you get that chart? I see the web address with it but it only pulls the chart itself. I was wondering if there was an article to go with it or any type of supporting documentation? They say numbers don't lie...holy crap!!

http://reason.com/blog/2012/10/11/forty-years-of-drug-war-failure-in-a-sin

Via Drugsnotthugs.com and Reason's own Cynthia Bell.

UPDATE: A reader points out that the dollar amounts on the right Y axis don't add up to $1.5 trillion. The creator of the chart, documentary filmmaker Matt Groff, Tweeted the following in response to a question about where the $1.5 trillion figure comes from: "Short answer: chart shows only fed drug control, $1.5T refers to all costs assoc. w/ drug prohibition, blog on it shortly."

First off, I take the blame for not seeing the discrepancy. Shame on me.

But here's the funny thing: While the $1.5 trillion figure doesn't correspond to the numbers at right, it's actually low. In 2010, the AP put the 40-year tab of federal drug control spending at $1 trillion. But the massive federal drug control budget--for fiscal year 2013, it'll be $3.7 billion for interdiction, $9.4 billion for law enforcement, and $9.2 billion for early intervention--is actually a pretty small slice of the pie. States and municipalities have their own drug war expenses--investigating, trying, and locking up drug offenders--and those expenses actually dwarf what the federal government spends.

According to The Economic Impact of Illicit Drug Use on American Society, last published by the Department of Justice in 2011, enforcing illegal drug laws imposes an annual cost on the American criminal justice system of $56 billion; while incarceration of drug offenders poses an annual cost of $48 billion.

That's $104 billion spent annually by states and cities on two aspects of the drug war (and doesn't include treatment, public assistance, and a slew of other costs), compared to roughly $21 billion spent by the federal government. For $1.5 trillion to reflect just federal spending, the federal drug control budget would need to have been $37.5 billion a year, every year, for the last four decades. It's only slightly more than half that this year.

So, yes: There is a huge problem with the chart, in that 40 years of federal drug control spending does not add up to $1.5 trillion (though minus the "$1.5 trillion" in the middle of the image, the chart does accurately represent the growth of the federal drug control budget and the relatively flat rate of addiction to illicit substances). But even if the chart were designed to reflect "all costs associated with drug prohibition" over the last 40 years, with the right Y axis reflecting the growth of state and federal drug control spending, it would still be wrong, because $1.5 trillion doesn't nearly cover it.

ctiger2
10-12-2012, 01:48 PM
They're keeping us safe! /s

Anti Federalist
10-12-2012, 01:50 PM
If they did all of this so-called "checking" to determine there might be a meth lab inside the house, what level of stupid calls for the detonation of a flash-band grenade?

Cops talk about officer safety? Setting off a device like that if there was a meth lab would have been officer suicide.

That's simple.

"Officer safety" and the CFC is just a cover story.

This is all about war on us, acclimating us to the idea that cops can grenade us (or beat us, or taser us, or shoot us, or arrest us) whenever they want, for pretty much any reason they want.

War on us.

Never forgot that.

Brian4Liberty
10-12-2012, 01:54 PM
No arrests were made during the raid and no charges have been filed, although a police spokesman said afterward that some evidence was recovered during the search.

Translation: "We fucked up real bad, in every way imaginable. There was no meth lab. But hey, while we're in their house, we are looking for the slightest excuse to charge them with something, anything! We desperately need to justify our jobs and actions, and distract from our incompetence."

tangent4ronpaul
10-12-2012, 02:04 PM

OMG! These parents had the audacity to take a picture of their unclothed child and provide it to another person??? :eek:

I guess SWAT will be back with CPS in tow to abduct the offspring... :rolleyes:

-t

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
10-12-2012, 02:04 PM
Well, I’ll give him unplanned.

It was planned. Just real fucking poorly planned.

Anyone else would be facing serious charges for attaching an explosive to a broom stick and putting it through a little girl's window. It took a lot of forethought to commit this crime. It's not like a cop slipped on a banana peel and his gun went off. That even sounds too incompetent for real life. Fuck.

Kylie
10-12-2012, 02:10 PM
Translation: "We fucked up real bad, in every way imaginable. There was no meth lab. But hey, while we're in their house, we are looking for the slightest excuse to charge them with something, anything! We desperately need to justify our jobs and actions, and distract from our incompetence."

YUP.

This is so friggin out of hand. I'm really surprised that there have not been more people(who actually may be guilty of these "crimes") that have chosen to fight back and blow these cops away.

But I fear that time is quickly approaching. They will not stop until this happens, and just like a false flag on the country, they will use it to justify the over reaching force they used in the first place.

Circular force contiuum for sure. Fucking sickening.

Anti Federalist
10-12-2012, 02:10 PM
It was planned. Just real fucking poorly planned.

Anyone else would be facing serious charges for attaching an explosive to a broom stick and putting it through a little girl's window. It took a lot of forethought to commit this crime. It's not like a cop slipped on a banana peel and his gun went off. That even sounds too incompetent for real life. Fuck.

Not incompetent, really.

All part of a larger plan.

See post #20.

Kodaddy
10-12-2012, 02:11 PM
They will protect and serve the fuck out of you...

Barrex
10-12-2012, 02:57 PM
Try this:

http://images.google.com/search?hl=hr&safe=off&biw=1024&bih=626&site=imghp&tbs=sbi%3AAMhZZitWtZXqS6hkDMYsJC2sZf5lYxfL6bsTadQP Gh3M2oRx7FqYWOX951mrxtRB5mbU64YbJKDq0MLn5TD5yhSFBU Lsw9tZb2mj4YIUB-sRmUP86NKfN1ycdNn0qpqa2EgwYDpWpw9mnSLxKI8Uochy4OBC 36V3ZH1KmH_1qwIaCVqsKbiNMA1zSUHste3FVTENbNkKyLCaZ7 f3PKl2YJcgY_1jQZsLWThpGCtrDipOgNNX0rshFi-A8fPEA3j0gco9mhS2l5xXby4ibh6eMKSijbBBaYszzyl1Dlnx1 qDAoIixkVXT5NDZ_1WNpIi3whNFAr2nxZOebbqaFiZ-g_155LDNI_1ohQv6LLhSgfgeRUeBr4DkJAm-Nw4HM2sEKjSOBhNihjViaE1aYJjSXtb8nppyERbampJx4vyIkS XbfN0mjNlM899DIh0o09H7tl2tZ5AoUjaFO8Mj8UHph2_10GDq YIRmPVk9X4zQA2F0NcXWrervp5AselSBY_1RVmaH8ksQRz4e17 9aN2xyAuN8Mn7cjleP9A5gd3odNlcTOIkpier-TVvzfu_1qWaNBBQd3TJODGkPZP8FFoEWd58JJYv-h6pvBZFhgTveoM3BSyn27voHopl28RVbfnyl3DKXe1MaI2dk4D gDDRrxZ-zU8K6VMxHg4kMjlmGzfSC-mPfARsqZCwyh2DuvwQ7BAweZ4DzD43gFFDALBPMMz-4nemm9Q7uFx0HTnUM-rdEaZRmEgJJxiw3LwihG0TJgOoeJb3PawdVDIeR24TXZAfbWEU IVnhha4UEY56BpO1mea8KJAapcEmTnNuNdW79U4dKP0fN8HduJ HBF67tEfNEFhPhSaXm9rv60KDWZFkGFX546rJOAeNYzocSnkcJ N6QkG0k9NDe2s_1F4lHAam5hQCGCTxgXYc0eEewW0uuAl4Nq_1 03beV-lZlbSJnAxq51L-mpW55LJQP3h72vr3PB3W6e-KLC3kWw9UtBqFwpVUEyNXhbEJ7OALq4jdjFDXOaLMfyIFUdXNV F79ll83IBr3tMSBTJ-Eg_16MXtkEpnWy4pbnr0iXhq7vnzSmc1D1HUXODfQ6puOk8HXi pK_1PyiVN75-pJbZWe2otFZICjkF9ZLGl2QNhyFVJ4Ka-jdwcFlnscNsZH9wrBqZhsL2KglbtkLD2hThXNegtqSqjBlRJow bN7ikbe2y4tAS50wGTrszv1rnwbJ5KyJJUSFbBPb9i97KzWD9h JhKT8j1UqbgGgXVC5nRkmv6AgRL2K9YFZG4B-jFdIHfZoC1Of_1YTuxo7fym7DiWyc4lPYARZ0SMUZJVogB3HVI RQCOWGpcnQM&q=http%3A%2F%2Fassets.theagitator.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F40Years0fDrugWarFailure.jpg&oq=http%3A%2F%2Fassets.theagitator.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F40Years0fDrugWarFailure.jpg&gs_l=serp.3...1692.1692.0.2961.1.1.0.0.0.0.142.142 .0j1.1.0...0.0...1c.1.IotA2lq901c (http://images.google.com/search?hl=hr&safe=off&biw=1024&bih=626&site=imghp&tbs=sbi%3AAMhZZitWtZXqS6hkDMYsJC2sZf5lYxfL6bsTadQP Gh3M2oRx7FqYWOX951mrxtRB5mbU64YbJKDq0MLn5TD5yhSFBU Lsw9tZb2mj4YIUB-sRmUP86NKfN1ycdNn0qpqa2EgwYDpWpw9mnSLxKI8Uochy4OBC 36V3ZH1KmH_1qwIaCVqsKbiNMA1zSUHste3FVTENbNkKyLCaZ7 f3PKl2YJcgY_1jQZsLWThpGCtrDipOgNNX0rshFi-A8fPEA3j0gco9mhS2l5xXby4ibh6eMKSijbBBaYszzyl1Dlnx1 qDAoIixkVXT5NDZ_1WNpIi3whNFAr2nxZOebbqaFiZ-g_155LDNI_1ohQv6LLhSgfgeRUeBr4DkJAm-Nw4HM2sEKjSOBhNihjViaE1aYJjSXtb8nppyERbampJx4vyIkS XbfN0mjNlM899DIh0o09H7tl2tZ5AoUjaFO8Mj8UHph2_10GDq YIRmPVk9X4zQA2F0NcXWrervp5AselSBY_1RVmaH8ksQRz4e17 9aN2xyAuN8Mn7cjleP9A5gd3odNlcTOIkpier-TVvzfu_1qWaNBBQd3TJODGkPZP8FFoEWd58JJYv-h6pvBZFhgTveoM3BSyn27voHopl28RVbfnyl3DKXe1MaI2dk4D gDDRrxZ-zU8K6VMxHg4kMjlmGzfSC-mPfARsqZCwyh2DuvwQ7BAweZ4DzD43gFFDALBPMMz-4nemm9Q7uFx0HTnUM-rdEaZRmEgJJxiw3LwihG0TJgOoeJb3PawdVDIeR24TXZAfbWEU IVnhha4UEY56BpO1mea8KJAapcEmTnNuNdW79U4dKP0fN8HduJ HBF67tEfNEFhPhSaXm9rv60KDWZFkGFX546rJOAeNYzocSnkcJ N6QkG0k9NDe2s_1F4lHAam5hQCGCTxgXYc0eEewW0uuAl4Nq_1 03beV-lZlbSJnAxq51L-mpW55LJQP3h72vr3PB3W6e-KLC3kWw9UtBqFwpVUEyNXhbEJ7OALq4jdjFDXOaLMfyIFUdXNV F79ll83IBr3tMSBTJ-Eg_16MXtkEpnWy4pbnr0iXhq7vnzSmc1D1HUXODfQ6puOk8HXi pK_1PyiVN75-pJbZWe2otFZICjkF9ZLGl2QNhyFVJ4Ka-jdwcFlnscNsZH9wrBqZhsL2KglbtkLD2hThXNegtqSqjBlRJow bN7ikbe2y4tAS50wGTrszv1rnwbJ5KyJJUSFbBPb9i97KzWD9h JhKT8j1UqbgGgXVC5nRkmv6AgRL2K9YFZG4B-jFdIHfZoC1Of_1YTuxo7fym7DiWyc4lPYARZ0SMUZJVogB3HVI RQCOWGpcnQM&q=http%3A%2F%2Fassets.theagitator.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F40Years0fDrugWarFailure.jpg&oq=http%3A%2F%2Fassets.theagitator.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F40Years0fDrugWarFailure.jpg&gs_l=serp.3...1692.1692.0.2961.1.1.0.0.0.0.142.142 .0j1.1.0...0.0...1c.1.IotA2lq901c)

:D

picture really is worth a thousand words.... This one is worth 992 words then.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
10-12-2012, 03:06 PM
Not incompetent, really.

All part of a larger plan.

See post #20.

I'm not disputing post #20. I just thought it was odd for you to agree it was unplanned.

When I said "incompetent," I was referring to my banana peel thing. I'm pretty sure I'd expect myself not to discharge a weapon while slipping on a banana peel. The "incompetent" was aimed at my own remark there.

coastie
10-12-2012, 03:18 PM
That's some outstanding investigation skills this dept. has.

If anything, this proves they don't actually investigate shit, them merely accusing you is plenty enough nowadays.

"well...why did we think you were doing something wrong, if you weren't?":rolleyes::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Anti Federalist
10-12-2012, 03:47 PM
I'm not disputing post #20. I just thought it was odd for you to agree it was unplanned.

When I said "incompetent," I was referring to my banana peel thing. I'm pretty sure I'd expect myself not to discharge a weapon while slipping on a banana peel. The "incompetent" was aimed at my own remark there.

Understood.

That was Balko's comment, not mine, thus the confusion.

Danke
10-12-2012, 03:52 PM

Either we haven't spent enough, or we need to have more oversight to spend it more effectively.

VoluntaryAmerican
10-12-2012, 03:59 PM
"I would like to see whoever threw those grenades in my daughter's room be reprimanded," she said. "If anybody else did that it would be aggravated assault. I just want to see that the city is held accountable for what they did to my children."

Wow I can't believe this journalist buried the MONEY QUOTE at the bottom of the page where no one even reads. This should be 2nd paragraph.

amy31416
10-12-2012, 03:59 PM
"If we're wrong or made a mistake, then we're going to take care of it," he said. "But if it determines we're not, then we'll go with that. When we do this, we want to ensure the safety of not only the officers, but the residents inside."

Wow. How do these people not vomit when telling such stupendous lies?

VoluntaryAmerican
10-12-2012, 04:03 PM

He's not a liar. He clearly believes that shiny badge means he's never wrong.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
10-12-2012, 04:08 PM

Wow I can't believe this journalist buried the MONEY QUOTE at the bottom of the page where no one even reads. This should be 2nd paragraph.

Money quote. lol. Reprimanded? I think PRISON at the least, after they receive a trial like every american deserves.

Lucille
10-12-2012, 04:15 PM
Will Grigg: Good Morning, Sweetheart: Now You're On Fire, Courtesy of the Local Police (http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/122986.html)

Don't forget: Always Support Your Local Police

The child was asleep in her upstairs bedroom when a stranger lobbed an incendiary grenade into her home at about 6:00 a.m. October 9. Within seconds the 12-year-old girl had suffered first- and second-degree burns. Her father, who had been awakened by an insistent pounding on the front door, arrived in the living room just in time to see a wolf pack of armed intruders break it down. He dodged another grenade that “blew the nails out of the drywall” and left a “large bowl-shaped dent in the wall,” the father later recalled.

This act of state terrorism was carried out by a SWAT team attached to the City-County Special Investigations Unit (CCIU) in Billings, Montana. The CCIU is typical of the federalized einsatzgruppen engaged in the Regime’s "war on drugs." Billings Police Chief Rich St. John insists that the assault on the home was carried out because of “hard evidence” that a meth lab existed on the premises. This is why the stormtroopers blindly hurled incendiary rounds into the residence.
[...]
With the studied indifference of a veteran bureaucrat, Chief St. John promises to investigate the matter.

“If we’re wrong or made a mistake, then we’re going to take care of it,” he said dismissively to the Gazette. “But if it determines we’re not, then we’ll go with that.”

What this means, of course, is that St. John believes that the department may be entirely blameless in a pre-dawn home invasion that left an innocent child with second-degree burns.

The Chief says that the decision to use a SWAT team “was based on a detailed checklist the department uses when serving warrants.”

What St. John refers to is a formula called the "Threat Matrix." As I’ve previously explained, the standardized "Threat Matrix" checklist is similar in form and function to the approached used by the military and CIA to carry out “signature strikes” overseas. It takes into consideration a number of criteria to determine the level of risk to “officer safety.” The higher the Matrix score, the more militarized the police response.

In one common version of the Threat Matrix, a total of 1-16 points means that the supposed threat is considered "SWAT optional"; 17-24 points means that the SWAT commander should be consulted; if the score is 25 points or higher, SWAT deployment is "mandatory." Some individual criteria dictate "mandatory" SWAT deployment; for instance, if the subject is believed to possess an automatic, semi-auto, or bolt/lever action rifle, or explosives. Even the use of home "fortifications" – such as burglar bars – is awarded "double point value” in calculating the potential threat to that most precious of all social goods, “officer safety.”

Somehow, it was decided that the Fasching home – which was occupied by a family that included two young children and a father suffering from heart disease and liver failure – posed a sufficient threat to the CCIU’s intrepid armored badasses that a full-scale, pre-dawn raid was justified.

That the youngster survived the raid could be considered a species of miracle. She could easily have been murdered in her sleep, just like 7-year-old Detroit resident Aiyana Jones. Aiyana was burned by a flash-bang grenade and then shot in the head by a SWAT team staging a midnight raid for the benefits of a camera crew from the A&E cable network.
[...]
The murder of Aiyana Jones, like the terrorist assault in Billings, is a product of the mindset described by Gabe Suarez, who spent 12 years as a police officer in Santa Monica: "When I was on [the] SWAT [team] our view [was] that 'We will always win....even if we have to burn down your entire house by bombing it....we will win’."

Never forget: Police are trained to see Mundanes not as citizens whose rights must be protected, but rather as a threat to be subdued and an enemy to be conquered.

HOLLYWOOD
10-12-2012, 04:26 PM
The problem is these are usually, FEDERALLY Funded. That's where the trouble ALL Starts.

You wanta look 'Bas-Ass'?
You want new Police outter wear?
You want new Weapons?
You want new Cruisers?
You want new SPY gear?
You want sniper rifles?
You want a amour personnel carrier?
You want new communication devices?
You want a Tank?

You want more pay/benefits, more confiscation authorities, more sharing of the theft of the spoils?

Do as we say, enforce/crack-down and the DHS, DEA, ATF, and a slew of other behemoth agencies from the DC Metro region will send you all the goodies your terror department needs, courtesy of the taxpayers themselves.

tod evans
10-12-2012, 04:32 PM
A rope is just to good for these idiots.

With all the marvels of modern science I'd like to see Vlad reincarnated just to deal with out of line cops-n-prosecutors.:mad:

Anti Federalist
10-12-2012, 06:08 PM
Will Grigg: Good Morning, Sweetheart: Now You're On Fire, Courtesy of the Local Police (http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/122986.html)

That the youngster survived the raid could be considered a species of miracle. She could easily have been murdered in her sleep, just like 7-year-old Detroit resident Aiyana Jones. Aiyana was burned by a flash-bang grenade and then shot in the head by a SWAT team staging a midnight raid for the benefits of a camera crew from the A&E cable network.

SWAT operators were deployed to arrest a homicide suspect who wasn’t present in that unit of the duplex, and who could have been arrested the following morning in a conventional, low-key fashion. It went forward despite warnings from neighbors that children were present in the home — something that should have been obvious on account of the toys scattered in the front yard. Nevertheless, the paramilitary unit chose a Fallujah-style "dynamic entry," hurling a flash-bang grenade through a closed window and storming through the front door with guns drawn.

The murder of Aiyana Jones, like the terrorist assault in Billings, is a product of the mindset described by Gabe Suarez, who spent 12 years as a police officer in Santa Monica: "When I was on [the] SWAT [team] our view [was] that 'We will always win....even if we have to burn down your entire house by bombing it....we will win’."

If that doesn't make you cross-eyed, spitting nails, hair on fire furious, you are not a human being, and you have no soul.

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u101/WorthamChic/RageFace.png

Anti Federalist
10-12-2012, 06:09 PM
In one common version of the Threat Matrix, a total of 1-16 points means that the supposed threat is considered "SWAT optional"; 17-24 points means that the SWAT commander should be consulted; if the score is 25 points or higher, SWAT deployment is "mandatory." Some individual criteria dictate "mandatory" SWAT deployment; for instance, if the subject is believed to possess an automatic, semi-auto, or bolt/lever action rifle, or explosives. Even the use of home "fortifications" — such as burglar bars — is awarded "double point value” in calculating the potential threat to that most precious of all social goods, “officer safety.”

That's probably every person here.

opal
10-12-2012, 06:15 PM
Psssst.. Barrex.. tinyurl.com

Try this:

http://images.google.com/search?hl=hr&safe=off&biw=1024&bih=626&site=imghp&tbs=sbi%3AAMhZZitWtZXqS6hkDMYsJC2sZf5lYxfL6bsTadQP Gh3M2oRx7FqYWOX951mrxtRB5mbU64YbJKDq0MLn5TD5yhSFBU Lsw9tZb2mj4YIUB-sRmUP86NKfN1ycdNn0qpqa2EgwYDpWpw9mnSLxKI8Uochy4OBC 36V3ZH1KmH_1qwIaCVqsKbiNMA1zSUHste3FVTENbNkKyLCaZ7 f3PKl2YJcgY_1jQZsLWThpGCtrDipOgNNX0rshFi-A8fPEA3j0gco9mhS2l5xXby4ibh6eMKSijbBBaYszzyl1Dlnx1 qDAoIixkVXT5NDZ_1WNpIi3whNFAr2nxZOebbqaFiZ-g_155LDNI_1ohQv6LLhSgfgeRUeBr4DkJAm-Nw4HM2sEKjSOBhNihjViaE1aYJjSXtb8nppyERbampJx4vyIkS XbfN0mjNlM899DIh0o09H7tl2tZ5AoUjaFO8Mj8UHph2_10GDq YIRmPVk9X4zQA2F0NcXWrervp5AselSBY_1RVmaH8ksQRz4e17 9aN2xyAuN8Mn7cjleP9A5gd3odNlcTOIkpier-TVvzfu_1qWaNBBQd3TJODGkPZP8FFoEWd58JJYv-h6pvBZFhgTveoM3BSyn27voHopl28RVbfnyl3DKXe1MaI2dk4D gDDRrxZ-zU8K6VMxHg4kMjlmGzfSC-mPfARsqZCwyh2DuvwQ7BAweZ4DzD43gFFDALBPMMz-4nemm9Q7uFx0HTnUM-rdEaZRmEgJJxiw3LwihG0TJgOoeJb3PawdVDIeR24TXZAfbWEU IVnhha4UEY56BpO1mea8KJAapcEmTnNuNdW79U4dKP0fN8HduJ HBF67tEfNEFhPhSaXm9rv60KDWZFkGFX546rJOAeNYzocSnkcJ N6QkG0k9NDe2s_1F4lHAam5hQCGCTxgXYc0eEewW0uuAl4Nq_1 03beV-lZlbSJnAxq51L-mpW55LJQP3h72vr3PB3W6e-KLC3kWw9UtBqFwpVUEyNXhbEJ7OALq4jdjFDXOaLMfyIFUdXNV F79ll83IBr3tMSBTJ-Eg_16MXtkEpnWy4pbnr0iXhq7vnzSmc1D1HUXODfQ6puOk8HXi pK_1PyiVN75-pJbZWe2otFZICjkF9ZLGl2QNhyFVJ4Ka-jdwcFlnscNsZH9wrBqZhsL2KglbtkLD2hThXNegtqSqjBlRJow bN7ikbe2y4tAS50wGTrszv1rnwbJ5KyJJUSFbBPb9i97KzWD9h JhKT8j1UqbgGgXVC5nRkmv6AgRL2K9YFZG4B-jFdIHfZoC1Of_1YTuxo7fym7DiWyc4lPYARZ0SMUZJVogB3HVI RQCOWGpcnQM&q=http%3A%2F%2Fassets.theagitator.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F40Years0fDrugWarFailure.jpg&oq=http%3A%2F%2Fassets.theagitator.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F40Years0fDrugWarFailure.jpg&gs_l=serp.3...1692.1692.0.2961.1.1.0.0.0.0.142.142 .0j1.1.0...0.0...1c.1.IotA2lq901c (http://images.google.com/search?hl=hr&safe=off&biw=1024&bih=626&site=imghp&tbs=sbi%3AAMhZZitWtZXqS6hkDMYsJC2sZf5lYxfL6bsTadQP Gh3M2oRx7FqYWOX951mrxtRB5mbU64YbJKDq0MLn5TD5yhSFBU Lsw9tZb2mj4YIUB-sRmUP86NKfN1ycdNn0qpqa2EgwYDpWpw9mnSLxKI8Uochy4OBC 36V3ZH1KmH_1qwIaCVqsKbiNMA1zSUHste3FVTENbNkKyLCaZ7 f3PKl2YJcgY_1jQZsLWThpGCtrDipOgNNX0rshFi-A8fPEA3j0gco9mhS2l5xXby4ibh6eMKSijbBBaYszzyl1Dlnx1 qDAoIixkVXT5NDZ_1WNpIi3whNFAr2nxZOebbqaFiZ-g_155LDNI_1ohQv6LLhSgfgeRUeBr4DkJAm-Nw4HM2sEKjSOBhNihjViaE1aYJjSXtb8nppyERbampJx4vyIkS XbfN0mjNlM899DIh0o09H7tl2tZ5AoUjaFO8Mj8UHph2_10GDq YIRmPVk9X4zQA2F0NcXWrervp5AselSBY_1RVmaH8ksQRz4e17 9aN2xyAuN8Mn7cjleP9A5gd3odNlcTOIkpier-TVvzfu_1qWaNBBQd3TJODGkPZP8FFoEWd58JJYv-h6pvBZFhgTveoM3BSyn27voHopl28RVbfnyl3DKXe1MaI2dk4D gDDRrxZ-zU8K6VMxHg4kMjlmGzfSC-mPfARsqZCwyh2DuvwQ7BAweZ4DzD43gFFDALBPMMz-4nemm9Q7uFx0HTnUM-rdEaZRmEgJJxiw3LwihG0TJgOoeJb3PawdVDIeR24TXZAfbWEU IVnhha4UEY56BpO1mea8KJAapcEmTnNuNdW79U4dKP0fN8HduJ HBF67tEfNEFhPhSaXm9rv60KDWZFkGFX546rJOAeNYzocSnkcJ N6QkG0k9NDe2s_1F4lHAam5hQCGCTxgXYc0eEewW0uuAl4Nq_1 03beV-lZlbSJnAxq51L-mpW55LJQP3h72vr3PB3W6e-KLC3kWw9UtBqFwpVUEyNXhbEJ7OALq4jdjFDXOaLMfyIFUdXNV F79ll83IBr3tMSBTJ-Eg_16MXtkEpnWy4pbnr0iXhq7vnzSmc1D1HUXODfQ6puOk8HXi pK_1PyiVN75-pJbZWe2otFZICjkF9ZLGl2QNhyFVJ4Ka-jdwcFlnscNsZH9wrBqZhsL2KglbtkLD2hThXNegtqSqjBlRJow bN7ikbe2y4tAS50wGTrszv1rnwbJ5KyJJUSFbBPb9i97KzWD9h JhKT8j1UqbgGgXVC5nRkmv6AgRL2K9YFZG4B-jFdIHfZoC1Of_1YTuxo7fym7DiWyc4lPYARZ0SMUZJVogB3HVI RQCOWGpcnQM&q=http%3A%2F%2Fassets.theagitator.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F40Years0fDrugWarFailure.jpg&oq=http%3A%2F%2Fassets.theagitator.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F40Years0fDrugWarFailure.jpg&gs_l=serp.3...1692.1692.0.2961.1.1.0.0.0.0.142.142 .0j1.1.0...0.0...1c.1.IotA2lq901c)

:D

picture really is worth a thousand words.... This one is worth 992 words then.

Dr.3D
10-12-2012, 06:18 PM
Dumb asses still haven't learned how to knock on a door.

heavenlyboy34
10-12-2012, 06:25 PM
A rope is just to good for these idiots.

With all the marvels of modern science I'd like to see Vlad reincarnated just to deal with out of line cops-n-prosecutors.:mad:
+a bunch :mad:

heavenlyboy34
10-12-2012, 06:27 PM
That's simple.

"Officer safety" and the CFC is just a cover story.

This is all about war on us, acclimating us to the idea that cops can grenade us (or beat us, or taser us, or shoot us, or arrest us) whenever they want, for pretty much any reason they want.

War on us.

Never forgot that.
Successful War On Us is successful. :( :mad:

heavenlyboy34
10-12-2012, 06:27 PM
Dumb asses still haven't learned how to knock on a door.
Knocking is so old-fashioned and unfun!

Dr.3D
10-12-2012, 06:29 PM
Knocking is so old-fashioned and unfun!
Yeah, I forgot, it's got to be exciting.

heavenlyboy34
10-12-2012, 06:37 PM
Yeah, I forgot, it's got to be exciting.Can't let that paramilitary training go to waste either. :rolleyes: :(

puppetmaster
10-12-2012, 06:46 PM
They are fucking idiots. They should be in the general prison population.

paulbot24
10-12-2012, 07:52 PM
Here is something interesting about meth that many might not know. It is an FDA approved drug. It has been for decades. In order for a drug to be approved by the FDA it must pass rigorous testing (and usually pay millions of dollars) to make sure it meets two criteria: Safe, and Effective. If at a later date, after initially being approved, it is seen to have unforeseen damaging side effects, (remember Phen/Fen?) it is pulled from the market. Methamphetamine hydrochloride is still approved by the FDA for treatment of ADHD and obesity and goes by the brand name Desoxyn and its generic is widely distributed by Mylan Pharmaceuticals today. This sort of thing makes me laugh when I see billboards that say things like "Meth kills" when there is a Walgreens right under the billboard probably filling a script for it as I drive by. Look up Desoxyn if you don't believe me. Most people (especially cops) have no idea that this is true and their kids are probably on Adderall, which is exactly the same as "evil" methamphetamine, just lacking a methyl group, which is why the generic name is "amphetamine." That is if mom isn't taking the script herself to suppress her appetite so she can stay "true" to her diet.....:D

JVParkour
10-12-2012, 08:05 PM
I called into a radio station today talking about information privacy and I changed the subject and told this story before the host could cut me off. It was great.

mad cow
10-12-2012, 08:11 PM
Beyond the Unconstitutional and tyrannical aspects of both drug laws and swat team no-knock raids,a google search brings up 373,000 results for "meth lab explosion".

Don't they have internet connections?As others have mentioned,throwing a pyrotechnic device into what you think is a meth lab,well,it boggles the mind.

coastie
10-12-2012, 08:27 PM
Beyond the Unconstitutional and tyrannical aspects of both drug laws and swat team no-knock raids,a google search brings up 373,000 results for "meth lab explosion".

Don't they have internet connections?As others have mentioned,throwing a pyrotechnic device into what you think is a meth lab,well,it boggles the mind.

As I said earlier...they didn't do a drop of investigating here. NONE. Merely being accused is all it takes-after all, you must be doing something wrong to make them think you are.:rolleyes:

presence
10-12-2012, 08:35 PM

In Tuesday's raid, the points exceeded the threshold and investigators called in SWAT.

Don't fucking tell me the computers aren't keeping a point total on each of us.

paulbot24
10-12-2012, 08:37 PM
If you had a bottle of liquor on your counter and a couple of shot glasses and they flash-banged your kitchen you would likely have just as much of an explosion as a "meth-lab" house. Hell the astringents in your bathroom are likely to blow up just as fast. Most of those search results are likely by our government attempting to make people scared and more likely to "rat out" a potential meth-lab house on their street, fearing somehow it is going to blow up the whole street. Not to mention the fact that it makes a great case for the police to seize your house and all your belongings since they are "chemically tainted." True, some solvents used in the process are flammable, but so are the spray cans and typical home-depot items you have in your garage. If you have a painter that lives on your street, his garage is more likely to blow up like the godfather than from a "meth lab" on the same street.

Dr.3D
10-12-2012, 08:39 PM
If you had a bottle of liquor on your counter and a couple of shot glasses and they flash-banged your kitchen you would likely have just as much of an explosion as a "meth-lab" house. Hell the astringents in your bathroom are likely to blow up just as fast. Most of those search results are likely by our government attempting to make people scared and more likely to "rat out" a potential meth-lab house on their street, fearing somehow it is going to blow up the whole street. Not to mention the fact that it makes a great case for the police to seize your house and all your belongings since they are "chemically tainted." True, some solvents used in the process are flammable, but so are the spray cans and typical home-depot items you have in your garage. If you have a painter that lives on your street, his garage is more likely to blow up like the godfather than from a "meth lab" on the same street.

Or the guy that is into reloading his own ammo. Imagine his powder supply being hit with one of those.

Carson
10-12-2012, 08:39 PM
This is the headline for the story over at Fark.com.

SWAT team raids home seeking non-existent meth lab. Lousy homeowners upset that their daughter was burned by a flash grenade instead of grateful no one was killed (http://billingsgazette.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/grenade-burns-sleeping-girl-as-swat-team-raids-home/article_8bc67054-464d-5951-a5a1-003d4ed02d99.html)

Here is a link to the comment section ( Not some very happy comments);

http://www.fark.com/comments/7378838/SWAT-team-raids-home-seeking-non-existent-meth-lab-Lousy-homeowners-upset-that-their-daughter-was-burned-by-a-flash-grenade-instead-of-grateful-no-one-was-killed

Anti Federalist
10-12-2012, 09:01 PM
"It was totally unforeseen, totally unplanned and extremely regrettable," St. John said. "We certainly did not want a juvenile, or anyone else for that matter, to get injured."

I keep getting hung up on that...

You set off fucking grenades, in a residential home, that you said contained a meth lab which would be full of highly explosive fumes.

What the holy fuck did you THINK was gonna happen, you dickless wonder, you???

mad cow
10-12-2012, 09:19 PM

http://www.fresnobee.com/2012/10/04/3018020/meth-lab-explosion-shatters-fresno.html

The first result from Bing under "meth lab explosion".You might want to read it.

paulbot24
10-12-2012, 09:28 PM
http://www.fresnobee.com/2012/10/04/3018020/meth-lab-explosion-shatters-fresno.html

The first result from Bing under "meth lab explosion".You might want to read it.

Don't have to. Do you believe everything you read? When I type "Ron Paul" in my google bar and press the space bar and it starts giving me suggestions, the seventh suggestion down says "Ron Paul racist" with links to "proof" in his newsletters. Unbelievable. When my dad was my age he used to be able to purchase dynamite for use on his land. He would probably be on a watch-list as a terrorist if he whispered the word "explosives" now. We have fear-mongering articles, probably like the one you list above to thank for our "safely controlled" world now.

heavenlyboy34
10-12-2012, 09:31 PM
Here is something interesting about meth that many might not know. It is an FDA approved drug. It has been for decades. In order for a drug to be approved by the FDA it must pass rigorous testing (and usually pay millions of dollars) to make sure it meets two criteria: Safe, and Effective. If at a later date, after initially being approved, it is seen to have unforeseen damaging side effects, (remember Phen/Fen?) it is pulled from the market. Methamphetamine hydrochloride is still approved by the FDA for treatment of ADHD and obesity and goes by the brand name Desoxyn and its generic is widely distributed by Mylan Pharmaceuticals today. This sort of thing makes me laugh when I see billboards that say things like "Meth kills" when there is a Walgreens right under the billboard probably filling a script for it as I drive by. Look up Desoxyn if you don't believe me. Most people (especially cops) have no idea that this is true and their kids are probably on Adderall, which is exactly the same as "evil" methamphetamine, just lacking a methyl group, which is why the generic name is "amphetamine." That is if mom isn't taking the script herself to suppress her appetite so she can stay "true" to her diet.....:D
There are some forms of opium that are legal too, IIRC. I heard that somewhere...

heavenlyboy34
10-12-2012, 09:32 PM
Don't have to. Do you believe everything you read? When I type "Ron Paul" in my google bar and press the space bar and it starts giving me suggestions, the seventh suggestion down says "Ron Paul racist" with links to "proof" in his newsletters. Unbelievable. When my dad was my age he used to be able to purchase dynamite for use on his land. He would probably be on a watch-list as a terrorist if he whispered the word "explosives" now. We have fear-mongering articles, probably like the one you list above to thank for our "safely controlled" world now.
Wait-your dad bought dynamite? Reported.

paulbot24
10-12-2012, 09:44 PM
More gems from our nanny media:
"Nitrous oxide is also used in race cars to boost engine power. So, you know, it's a dangerous substance," Dr. Stratyner said. "...there is evidence that abusing nitrous oxide causes "dark holes" in the brain, in areas that have been deprived of oxygen and brain cells have been destroyed." My god, isn't this what they give you at the dentist office? They give "race car fuel" to our children before they fill their cavities? Screw meth labs, I can't believe the dentist offices aren't exploding with all this rocket fuel stuff!

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504763_162-57366812-10391704/demi-moore-reportedly-hospitalized-after-inhaling-nitrous-oxide-what-are-whippets/

mad cow
10-12-2012, 10:06 PM

Meth lab explosion shatters Fresno neighborhood
By Angel Moreno - The Fresno Bee
Thursday, Oct. 04, 2012 | 09:21 PM
E-MAIL PRINT TEXT SIZE:
38 Comments
A meth lab in a Fresno home exploded Thursday, destroying the house, damaging neighboring homes and leaving one man critically burned, authorities said.

The home on the 4200 block of North Katy Avenue west of Highway 99 was turned into a drug lab by a Mexican cartel, who had apparently rented it within the last 30 days, said Ben Buford, special agent in charge with the state Department of Justice Bureau of Investigation.

Buford said investigators believe the 11:40 a.m. explosion was caused when fumes from acetone, used to process methamphetamine, were ignited by a spark. The house had been sealed to prevent fumes from escaping, he said.

The blast blew off the back walls and set the home on fire. The garage door at the front of the house was blown off its frame.

Neighbors said the explosion felt like an earthquake. Windows of at least five neighboring houses were shattered by the force of the blast.

The house next door suffered extensive damage to the roof and kitchen as windows and doors were smashed and kitchen cabinets were blown off walls.

"I was laying in bed and I seen a big ball of fire," said the neighbor, who identified himself as Johnny and declined to give his last name. "My wife and kids started screaming in the other room."

The man said he got his family out of their house uninjured. The American Red Cross was assisting the family of four with shelter, food and water.

Buford said one man inside the blast house was severely burned and is in critical condition at Community Regional Medical Center. Two other people inside the home at the time of the explosion escaped and are being sought, he said.

THE REPORTER CAN BE REACHED AT (559) 441-6165 OR AMORENO@FRESNOBEE.COM.

Here,I'll copy the story so you don't have to click my link.
Local news story from last week?MK-ULTRA/CIA disinformation campaign?
Why don't you call the reporter and find out.

tangent4ronpaul
10-12-2012, 10:26 PM
When my dad was my age he used to be able to purchase dynamite for use on his land. He would probably be on a watch-list as a terrorist if he whispered the word "explosives" now.

A guy I used to know told me that he used to be able to walk into farm and ranch supply stores in the '60s and buy TNT over the counter without showing ID and with no questions asked. Then again, in the 60s you used to be able to get on airplanes with pistols strapped to your hip. They had to be unloaded, though. In earlier decades, they didn't have to be unloaded...

Imagine how different 9/11 would have been if the passengers hadn't been disarmed first...

There are some forms of opium that are legal too, IIRC. I heard that somewhere...

I think you are talking about something else, but Nubain is the only unscheduled narcotic. It doesn't give you the euphoric buzz other narcotics do but it will take care of major pain. If you are asking your doc for painkillers for a medical stockpile - this is he one to ask for. It's an injectable.

-t

paulbot24
10-12-2012, 10:35 PM
Let the record reflect that I've read your article and I'm still wondering when a real libertarian comment is going to appear from you. If you read my post before, you'll remember I said there are plenty of household solvents that are flammable. The article mentions that this explosion was caused by acetone and a spark. If acetone and a spark constitute a meth lab and a danger to society than I hope you never have a girlfriend that wants to change her nail polish while you light up or you're likely to all be killed. It's this kind of thinking that will make it a federal offense to buy the materials needed to remodel a house. "Sir, do you have a permit to purchase that paint thinner?" Jesus. I loved your closer. "Why don't I call the reporter and find out?" Why would anybody call a reporter to find out the truth? Uh oh, is that too MK-Ultra sounding for you?

mad cow
10-12-2012, 10:42 PM
Well,I have a 1.75 liter bottle of Rum on my kitchen counter,hitting the Cuba Libras tonight,but I only have one shot glass there,thank God,I wouldn't want to die in a fiery inferno.

paulbot24
10-12-2012, 10:49 PM
Well,I have a 1.75 liter bottle of Rum on my kitchen counter,hitting the Cuba Libras tonight,but I only have one shot glass there,thank God,I wouldn't want to die in a fiery inferno.

I'll have a shot of rum with you. Maybe we both could use a shot or two. I'll keep my lighter in my pocket. Just in case....:D

Pericles
10-12-2012, 11:09 PM
In one common version of the Threat Matrix, a total of 1-16 points means that the supposed threat is considered "SWAT optional"; 17-24 points means that the SWAT commander should be consulted; if the score is 25 points or higher, SWAT deployment is "mandatory." Some individual criteria dictate "mandatory" SWAT deployment; for instance, if the subject is believed to possess an automatic, semi-auto, or bolt/lever action rifle, or explosives. Even the use of home "fortifications" — such as burglar bars — is awarded "double point value” in calculating the potential threat to that most precious of all social goods, “officer safety.”

That's probably every person here.

I take that as a challenge. Anybody know the highest score I can get?

GunnyFreedom
10-12-2012, 11:45 PM

Don't forget that most states have passed a "good faith exception to the exclusionary rule." :mad:

heavenlyboy34
10-13-2012, 12:22 AM
Don't forget that most states have passed a "good faith exception to the exclusionary rule." :mad:
SMH. :( :mad:

jtstellar
10-13-2012, 01:21 AM
i have a question in mind.. so what if we don't care about the 'safety of the officers'.. wtf you gonna do, ya'all quit? and do what? become trash pickers?

it's a shitty job.. take it or leave it. why do i have to sacrifice my safety for yours?

GunnyFreedom
10-13-2012, 01:43 AM
i have a question in mind.. so what if we don't care about the 'safety of the officers'.. wtf you gonna do, ya'all quit? and do what? become trash pickers?

it's a shitty job.. take it or leave it. why do i have to sacrifice my safety for yours?

Except police officer is an extraordinarily safe job, statistically. And would be even more safe if they didn't run around just blowing people and animals away in the support and execution of blatantly unconstitutional laws. Just like America's foreign policy makes America less safe, police enforcement policy makes police less safe. Had that been an actual meth lab, then the entire squad of police would likely be dead, but if they had properly executed a search warrant without the pyrotechnics, even if it were a meth lab they'd be fine. The vast majority of police deaths and injuries are self inflicted through ignorance negligence or incompetence, but even counting those police don't even make the top 10 most dangerous professions. Remove the traffic accidents, friendly fire, and pure ignorance (like detonating pyrotechnics in a suspected meth lab) and police probably wouldn't even make the top 100.

You forgot, we don't buy propaganda on this forum. We deal in facts.

ETA - I saw jtstellar's post from the wrong perspective. I see now that we agree. The post still applies to the apologists though, just not to jtstellar. ;)

heavenlyboy34
10-13-2012, 11:58 AM
This is the headline for the story over at Fark.com.

SWAT team raids home seeking non-existent meth lab. Lousy homeowners upset that their daughter was burned by a flash grenade instead of grateful no one was killed (http://billingsgazette.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/grenade-burns-sleeping-girl-as-swat-team-raids-home/article_8bc67054-464d-5951-a5a1-003d4ed02d99.html)

Here is a link to the comment section ( Not some very happy comments);

http://www.fark.com/comments/7378838/SWAT-team-raids-home-seeking-non-existent-meth-lab-Lousy-homeowners-upset-that-their-daughter-was-burned-by-a-flash-grenade-instead-of-grateful-no-one-was-killed

Read more: http://billingsgazette.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/grenade-burns-sleeping-girl-as-swat-team-raids-home/article_8bc67054-464d-5951-a5a1-003d4ed02d99.html#ixzz29CeDB6c7

" (http://billingsgazette.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/grenade-burns-sleeping-girl-as-swat-team-raids-home/article_8bc67054-464d-5951-a5a1-003d4ed02d99.html#ixzz29CeDB6c7)Reprimanded"? WTF? They severely burn your little girl in her own bedroom and you just want them "reprimanded"? Dammit, lady! WTF is wrong with you? I would want a helluva lot more than a fucking reprimand. :mad:

heavenlyboy34
10-13-2012, 12:00 PM
Except police officer is an extraordinarily safe job, statistically. And would be even more safe if they didn't run around just blowing people and animals away in the support and execution of blatantly unconstitutional laws. Just like America's foreign policy makes America less safe, police enforcement policy makes police less safe. Had that been an actual meth lab, then the entire squad of police would likely be dead, but if they had properly executed a search warrant without the pyrotechnics, even if it were a meth lab they'd be fine. The vast majority of police deaths and injuries are self inflicted through ignorance negligence or incompetence, but even counting those police don't even make the top 10 most dangerous professions. Remove the traffic accidents, friendly fire, and pure ignorance (like detonating pyrotechnics in a suspected meth lab) and police probably wouldn't even make the top 100.

You forgot, we don't buy propaganda on this forum. We deal in facts.
This^^

Barrex
10-13-2012, 05:42 PM
Psssst.. Barrex.. tinyurl.com

But it is funnier this way... hence smiley :D
Also these people (http://www.abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzabcdefghijklmnopqrst uvwxyzabcdefghijk.com/) offer ridiculously long email addresses.

Sick of short URLs?
FIGHT BACK (http://www.cafeshops.com/hugeurl)
with apparel and merchandise from hugeurl.

Hey! I sold one! If you see a guy in Australia wearing a HugeURL shirt, tell him how much he rocks.

http://hugeurl.com/?NThhNjAxNTA2OWE2ZThkZWMwOTBlMmVjYjBjODE4
ZmQmMSZhSFIwY0NVelFTVXlSaVV5Um1sdFlXZGxjeTVuYjI5bm JHVXVZMjl0
SlRKR2MyVmhjbU5vSlROR2FHd2xNMFJvY2lVeU5uTmhabVVsTT BSdlptWWxN
alppYVhjbE0wUXhNREkwSlRJMlltbG9KVE5FTmpJMkpUSTJjMm wwWlNVelJH
bHRaMmh3SlRJMmRHSnpKVE5FYzJKcEpUSTFNMEZCVFdoYVdtbD BWM1JhV0hG
VE5taHJSRTFaYzBwRE1uTmFaalZzV1hobVREWmljMVJoWkZGUV IyZ3pUVEp2
VW5nM1JuRlpWMDlZT1RVeGJYSjRkRkpDTlcxaVZUWTBXV0pLUz BSeE1FMU1i
alZVUkRWNWFGTkdRbFZNYzNjNWRGcGlNbTFxTkZsSlZVSXRjMU p0VlZBNE5r
NUxaazR4ZVdOa1RtNHdjWEJ4WVRKRlozZFpSSEJYY0hjNWJXNV RUSGhMU1Ro
VmIyTm9lVFJQUWtNek5sWXpXa2d4UzIxSVh6RnhkMGxoUTFaeG MwdGlhVTVO
UVRGNlUxVkljM1JsTTBaV1ZFVk9ZazVyUzNsTVEyRmFOMll6VU V0c01sbEtZ
MmRaWHpGcVVWcHpURmRVYUhCSFEzUnlSR2x3VDJkT1RsZ3djbk 5vUm1rdFFU
aG1VRVZCTTJvd1oyTnZPVzFvVXpKc05YaFlZbmswYVdKb05tVk 5TMU5wYW1K
Q1FtRlpjM3A2ZVd3eFJHeHVlREZ4UkVGdlNXbDRhMVpZVkRWT1 JGcGZNVmRP
Y0VscE0zZG9Ua1pCY2pKdWVGcFBaV0ppY1dGR2FWb3RaMTh4Tl RWTVJFNUpY
ekZ2YUZGMk5reE1hRk5uWm1kbFVsVmxRbkkwUkd0S1FXMHRUbm MwU0UweWMw
VkxhbE5QUW1oT2FXaHFWbWxoUlRGaFdVcHFVMWgwWWpodWNIQj VSVkppWVcx
d1NuZzBkbmxKYTFOWVltWk9NRzFxVG14Tk9EazVSRWxvTUc4d0 9VZzNkR3d5
ZEZvMVFXOVZhbUZHVHpoTmFqaFZTSEJvTWw4eE1FZEVjVmxKVW 0xUVZtczVX
RFI2VVVFeVJqQk9ZMWhYY21WeWRuQTFRWE5sYkZOQ1dWOHhVbF p0WVVnNGEz
TlJVbm8wWlRFM09XRk9Nbmg1UVhWT09FMXVOMk5xYkdWUU9VRT FaMlF6YjJS
T2JHTlVUMGxyY0dsbGNpMVVWblo2Wm5WZk1YRlhZVTVDUWxGa0 0xUktUMFJI
YTFCYVVEaEdSbTlGVjJRMU9FcEtXWFl0YURad2RrSmFSbWhuVk habGIwMHpR
bE41YmpJM2RtOUliM0JzTWpoU1ZtSm1ibmxzTTBSTFdHVXhUV0 ZKTW1Sck5F
Um5SRVJTY25oYUxYcFZPRXMyVmsxNFNHYzBhMDFxYkcxSGVtWl RReTF0VUda
QlVuTnhXa04zZVdneVJIVjJkMUUzUWtGM1pWbzBSSHBFTkRObl JrWkVRVXhD
VUUxTmVpMDBibVZ0YlRsUk4zVkdlREJJVkc1VlRTMXlaRVZoV2 xKdFJXZEtT
bmhwZHpOTWQybG9SekJVU21kUGIyVktZak5RWVhka1ZrUkpaVk l5TkZSWVdr
Rm1ZbGRGVlVsV2JtaG9ZVFJWUlZrMU5rSndUekZ0WldFNFMwcE JZWEJqUlcx
VWJrNTFUbVJYTnpsVk5HUkxVREJtVGpoSVpIVktTRUpHTmpkMF JXWk9SVVpv
VUdoVFlWaHRPWEoyTmpCTFJGZGFSbXRIUmxnMU5EWnlTazlCWl U1WmVtOWpV
MjVyWTBwT05sRnJSekJyT1U1RVpUSnpYekZHTkd4SVFXRnROV2 hSUTBkRFZI
aG5XRmxqTUdWRlpYZFhNSFYxUVd3MFRuRmZNVEF6WW1WV0xXeG FiR0pUU201
QmVIRTFNVXd0YlhCWE5UVk1TbEZRTTJnM01uWnlNMUJDTTFjMl pTMUxURU16
YTFkM09WVjBRbkZHZDNCV1ZVVjVUbGhvWWtWS04wOUJUSEUwYW 1ScVJrUllU
MkZNVFdaNVNVWlZaRmhPVmtZM09XeHNPRE5KUW5JemRFMVRRbF JLTFVWblh6
RTJUVmgwYTBWd2JsZDVOSEJpYm5Jd2FWaG9jVGQyYm5wVGJXTX hSREZJVlZo
UFJHWlJObkIxVDJzNFNGaHBjRXRmTVZCNWFWWk9OelV0Y0VwaV dsZGxNbTkw
UmxwSlEycHJSamxhVEVkc01sRk9hSGxHVmtvMFMyRXRhbVIzWT Bac2JuTmpU
bk5hU0RsM2NrSnhXbWh6VERKTFoyeGlkR3RNUkRKb1ZHaFlUbV ZuZEhGVGNX
cENiRkpLYjNkaVRqZHBhMkpsTW5rMGRFRlROVEIzUjFSeWMzcD JNWEp1ZDJK
S05VdDVTa3BWVTBaaVFsQmlPV2s1TjB0NlYwUTVhRXBvUzFRNG FqRlZjV0pu
UjJkWVZrTTFibEpyYlhZMlFXZFNUREpMT1ZsR1drYzBRaTFxUm 1SSlNHWmFi
ME14VDJaZk1WbFVkWGh2TjJaNWJUZEVhVmQ1WXpSc1VGbEJVbG 93VTAxVldr
cFdiMmRDTTBoV1NWSlJRMDlYUjNCamJsRk5KVEkyY1NVelJHaD BkSEFsTWpV
elFTVXlOVEpHSlRJMU1rWmhjM05sZEhNdWRHaGxZV2RwZEdGMG IzSXVZMjl0
SlRJMU1rWjNjQzFqYjI1MFpXNTBKVEkxTWtaMWNHeHZZV1J6Sl RJMU1rWTBN
RmxsWVhKek1HWkVjblZuVjJGeVJtRnBiSFZ5WlM1cWNHY2xNal p2Y1NVelJH
aDBkSEFsTWpVelFTVXlOVEpHSlRJMU1rWmhjM05sZEhNdWRHaG xZV2RwZEdG
MGIzSXVZMjl0SlRJMU1rWjNjQzFqYjI1MFpXNTBKVEkxTWtaMW NHeHZZV1J6
SlRJMU1rWTBNRmxsWVhKek1HWkVjblZuVjJGeVJtRnBiSFZ5Wl M1cWNHY2xN
alpuYzE5c0pUTkVjMlZ5Y0M0ekxpNHVNVFk1TWk0eE5qa3lMak F1TWprMk1T
NHhMakV1TUM0d0xqQXVNQzR4TkRJdU1UUXlMakJxTVM0eExqQX VMaTR3TGpB
dUxpNHhZeTR4TGtsdmRFRXliSEU1TURGag== (http://hugeurl.com/?NThhNjAxNTA2OWE2ZThkZWMwOTBlMmVjYjBjODE4ZmQmMSZhS FIwY0NVelFTVXlSaVV5Um1sdFlXZGxjeTVuYjI5bmJHVXVZMjl 0SlRKR2MyVmhjbU5vSlROR2FHd2xNMFJvY2lVeU5uTmhabVVsT TBSdlptWWxNalppYVhjbE0wUXhNREkwSlRJMlltbG9KVE5FTmp JMkpUSTJjMmwwWlNVelJHbHRaMmh3SlRJMmRHSnpKVE5FYzJKc EpUSTFNMEZCVFdoYVdtbDBWM1JhV0hGVE5taHJSRTFaYzBwRE1 uTmFaalZzV1hobVREWmljMVJoWkZGUVIyZ3pUVEp2VW5nM1JuR lpWMDlZT1RVeGJYSjRkRkpDTlcxaVZUWTBXV0pLUzBSeE1FMU1 ialZVUkRWNWFGTkdRbFZNYzNjNWRGcGlNbTFxTkZsSlZVSXRjM Up0VlZBNE5rNUxaazR4ZVdOa1RtNHdjWEJ4WVRKRlozZFpSSEJ YY0hjNWJXNVRUSGhMU1RoVmIyTm9lVFJQUWtNek5sWXpXa2d4U zIxSVh6RnhkMGxoUTFaeGMwdGlhVTVOUVRGNlUxVkljM1JsTTB aV1ZFVk9ZazVyUzNsTVEyRmFOMll6VUV0c01sbEtZMmRaWHpGc VVWcHpURmRVYUhCSFEzUnlSR2x3VDJkT1RsZ3djbk5vUm1rdFF UaG1VRVZCTTJvd1oyTnZPVzFvVXpKc05YaFlZbmswYVdKb05tV k5TMU5wYW1KQ1FtRlpjM3A2ZVd3eFJHeHVlREZ4UkVGdlNXbDR hMVpZVkRWT1JGcGZNVmRPY0VscE0zZG9Ua1pCY2pKdWVGcFBaV 0ppY1dGR2FWb3RaMTh4TlRWTVJFNUpYekZ2YUZGMk5reE1hRk5 uWm1kbFVsVmxRbkkwUkd0S1FXMHRUbmMwU0UweWMwVkxhbE5QU W1oT2FXaHFWbWxoUlRGaFdVcHFVMWgwWWpodWNIQjVSVkppWVc xd1NuZzBkbmxKYTFOWVltWk9NRzFxVG14Tk9EazVSRWxvTUc4d 09VZzNkR3d5ZEZvMVFXOVZhbUZHVHpoTmFqaFZTSEJvTWw4eE1 FZEVjVmxKVW0xUVZtczVXRFI2VVVFeVJqQk9ZMWhYY21WeWRuQ TFRWE5sYkZOQ1dWOHhVbFp0WVVnNGEzTlJVbm8wWlRFM09XRk9 Nbmg1UVhWT09FMXVOMk5xYkdWUU9VRTFaMlF6YjJST2JHTlVUM GxyY0dsbGNpMVVWblo2Wm5WZk1YRlhZVTVDUWxGa00xUktUMFJ IYTFCYVVEaEdSbTlGVjJRMU9FcEtXWFl0YURad2RrSmFSbWhuV khabGIwMHpRbE41YmpJM2RtOUliM0JzTWpoU1ZtSm1ibmxzTTB STFdHVXhUV0ZKTW1Sck5FUm5SRVJTY25oYUxYcFZPRXMyVmsxN FNHYzBhMDFxYkcxSGVtWlRReTF0VUdaQlVuTnhXa04zZVdneVJ IVjJkMUUzUWtGM1pWbzBSSHBFTkROblJrWkVRVXhDVUUxTmVpM DBibVZ0YlRsUk4zVkdlREJJVkc1VlRTMXlaRVZoV2xKdFJXZEt TbmhwZHpOTWQybG9SekJVU21kUGIyVktZak5RWVhka1ZrUkpaV kl5TkZSWVdrRm1ZbGRGVlVsV2JtaG9ZVFJWUlZrMU5rSndUekZ 0WldFNFMwcEJZWEJqUlcxVWJrNTFUbVJYTnpsVk5HUkxVREJtV GpoSVpIVktTRUpHTmpkMFJXWk9SVVpvVUdoVFlWaHRPWEoyTmp CTFJGZGFSbXRIUmxnMU5EWnlTazlCWlU1WmVtOWpVMjVyWTBwT 05sRnJSekJyT1U1RVpUSnpYekZHTkd4SVFXRnROV2hSUTBkRFZ IaG5XRmxqTUdWRlpYZFhNSFYxUVd3MFRuRmZNVEF6WW1WV0xXe GFiR0pUU201QmVIRTFNVXd0YlhCWE5UVk1TbEZRTTJnM01uWnl NMUJDTTFjMlpTMUxURU16YTFkM09WVjBRbkZHZDNCV1ZVVjVUb GhvWWtWS04wOUJUSEUwYW1ScVJrUllUMkZNVFdaNVNVWlZaRmh PVmtZM09XeHNPRE5KUW5JemRFMVRRbFJLTFVWblh6RTJUVmgwY TBWd2JsZDVOSEJpYm5Jd2FWaG9jVGQyYm5wVGJXTXhSREZJVlZ oUFJHWlJObkIxVDJzNFNGaHBjRXRmTVZCNWFWWk9OelV0Y0Vwa VdsZGxNbTkwUmxwSlEycHJSamxhVEVkc01sRk9hSGxHVmtvMFM yRXRhbVIzWTBac2JuTmpUbk5hU0RsM2NrSnhXbWh6VERKTFoye GlkR3RNUkRKb1ZHaFlUbVZuZEhGVGNXcENiRkpLYjNkaVRqZHB hMkpsTW5rMGRFRlROVEIzUjFSeWMzcDJNWEp1ZDJKS05VdDVTa 3BWVTBaaVFsQmlPV2s1TjB0NlYwUTVhRXBvUzFRNGFqRlZjV0p uUjJkWVZrTTFibEpyYlhZMlFXZFNUREpMT1ZsR1drYzBRaTFxU m1SSlNHWmFiME14VDJaZk1WbFVkWGh2TjJaNWJUZEVhVmQ1WXp Sc1VGbEJVbG93VTAxVldrcFdiMmRDTTBoV1NWSlJRMDlYUjNCa mJsRk5KVEkyY1NVelJHaDBkSEFsTWpVelFTVXlOVEpHSlRJMU1 rWmhjM05sZEhNdWRHaGxZV2RwZEdGMGIzSXVZMjl0SlRJMU1rW jNjQzFqYjI1MFpXNTBKVEkxTWtaMWNHeHZZV1J6SlRJMU1rWTB NRmxsWVhKek1HWkVjblZuVjJGeVJtRnBiSFZ5WlM1cWNHY2xNa lp2Y1NVelJHaDBkSEFsTWpVelFTVXlOVEpHSlRJMU1rWmhjM05 sZEhNdWRHaGxZV2RwZEdGMGIzSXVZMjl0SlRJMU1rWjNjQzFqY jI1MFpXNTBKVEkxTWtaMWNHeHZZV1J6SlRJMU1rWTBNRmxsWVh Kek1HWkVjblZuVjJGeVJtRnBiSFZ5WlM1cWNHY2xNalpuYzE5c 0pUTkVjMlZ5Y0M0ekxpNHVNVFk1TWk0eE5qa3lMakF1TWprMk1 TNHhMakV1TUM0d0xqQXVNQzR4TkRJdU1UUXlMakJxTVM0eExqQ XVMaTR3TGpBdUxpNHhZeTR4TGtsdmRFRXliSEU1TURGag==)

SCREW YOU SOCIETY!!! I DO WHAT I WANT I DONT CARE.

P.s.

In Bosnia police officers get beaten often "in line of duty" too so things get balanced out. People keep it fair more or less. It is small country with relativley small cities so everyone knows everyone and everyone knowe that everyone else is armed so...

Anti Federalist
10-14-2012, 11:57 PM
///

anaconda
10-15-2012, 04:32 AM
Money bomb for civil suits and lobbying for criminal prosecution? Or chip in or something? If the Revolution could come together on just one of these high profile cases, and kick some ass, we would become a force to be reckoned with in these matters.

acptulsa
10-15-2012, 06:14 AM
The problem is these are usually, FEDERALLY Funded. That's where the trouble ALL Starts.

Do as we say, enforce/crack-down and the DHS, DEA, ATF, and a slew of other behemoth agencies from the DC Metro region will send you all the goodies your terror department needs, courtesy of the taxpayers themselves.

And what did Americans expect to happen when they turned control of the country over to the military industrial complex?

phill4paul
10-15-2012, 06:21 AM
If they don't start policing themselves soon I think that soon someone will begin doing it for them.

Philhelm
10-15-2012, 10:11 AM
I take that as a challenge. Anybody know the highest score I can get?

Well, I'd imagine you've racked up at least 6,282 points; one point for each post on this site. You're a veteran and I'm assuming you own firearms, so that brings it even higher.

Anti Federalist
10-27-2012, 11:02 AM
Bump because this pisses me off.

JK/SEA
10-27-2012, 11:29 AM
Bump because this pisses me off.

you're wasting your piss.

this is supposed to be a takeoff on the wasting your vote cliche...

tod evans
10-27-2012, 11:44 AM
Any news on the kid?

Anti Federalist
12-23-2012, 09:58 PM
Wonder when there will be teary eyed presidential addresses and flags flying at half mast for the Fasching girl?

Or Aliayna Jones?

Or Noel Polanco?

Or Kelly Thomas?

Or Nick Christie?

Or Patricia Cook?

Or the thousands of other victims of police abuse?

I didn't think so.

Anti Federalist
02-14-2014, 12:45 PM
Or Miriam Carey.

Bump for another thread

Christian Liberty
02-14-2014, 01:25 PM
WRT the OP, yes there are still people who buy the "land of the free" lie.

I still hear prayers for the troops who are "fighting for their freedoms."

And most people would probably be downright offended if they read the things you've written about police. I don't even go quite that far most of the time (Not because I disagree, but simply because people haven't been introduced to these ideas most of the time) and a lot of people still get offended.

Yet, you're right.

And thus, we're screwed.

TomtheTinker
02-14-2014, 01:28 PM
Just doing their jobs! :mad:

Christian Liberty
02-14-2014, 01:30 PM
If that doesn't make you cross-eyed, spitting nails, hair on fire furious, you are not a human being, and you have no soul.

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u101/WorthamChic/RageFace.png

Yeah, it makes me mad, alright. I don't know what the flying crap to do with it, but I'm ticked.

JK/SEA
02-14-2014, 03:39 PM
keep spreading the word.

once heard and seen, it cannot be un-heard or un-seen.

yes, it will take time.

kcchiefs6465
02-14-2014, 09:55 PM
My law enforcement teacher back when I was in highschool mentioned how he was on the CA, Riverside SWAT team. They threw a flash grenade into a room and there was a person on the bed of that room. The grenade fell onto the side of the bed. When the person heard and realize what was going on, he rolled over to the side of the bed and landed right on the grenade. The person died when the flash grenade went off under him.
There have been police officers killed because flash bangs went off prematurely or unexpectedly. More than a few.

Others have lost hands or fingers.

kcchiefs6465
02-14-2014, 10:27 PM
The child's burns, apparently. Taken from the Will Griggs' article.

http://i.imgur.com/v9nvKee.jpg?1

kcchiefs6465
02-14-2014, 10:28 PM
Although stun grenades are usually designed to be non-lethal, several deaths have been attributed to their use. These include:

In 1989, police in Minneapolis, Minnesota, conducted a drug raid at the home of an elderly couple, Lloyd Smalley and Lillian Weiss, after receiving inaccurate information from an informant. The flashbang grenades police used in the raid set the home on fire. Police said they were certain no one was inside, and so, at first, made no attempt at rescue. Smalley and Weiss died of smoke inhalation.[2][3][4][5][6]

In May 2003, a woman named Alberta Spruill died from a heart attack after a police team detonated a stun grenade at her residence in Harlem, New York. Her family eventually won a $1.6 million civil suit against the city.[7]

In January 2011, a California man named Rogelio Serrato died of smoke inhalation after a flashbang grenade launched by a police SWAT team ignited a fire in his home.[8] The man was believed to have been hiding in the attic when the fire broke out.[9]

In February 2011, a North Carolina SWAT police officer was injured at his home when a stun grenade accidentally detonated while he was attempting to secure his equipment. He underwent emergency surgery, but later died of his injuries.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stun_grenade

Anti Federalist
02-14-2014, 10:29 PM
Powder burns hurt like hell.

The child's burns, apparently. Taken from the Will Griggs' article.

http://i.imgur.com/v9nvKee.jpg?1

kcchiefs6465
02-14-2014, 10:44 PM
Powder burns hurt like hell.
Nothing burns worse than something you can't get off.

These explode and create up to 180db (she'll be lucky if she doesn't have hearing damage, perhaps permanently) and 1,000,000 candelas. (I couldn't even imagine.)

It's no trivial issue.

I was posting the picture because I am disturbed to see a child's flesh look like a smoked pig. I was surprised it had not yet been posted.

Good to know though, as isn't the case with other seared children, the "chemicals" used to create such a blast/effect will most likely not cause her any direct organ failure within the next decade. I was concerned those particles may have stayed with her.

ETA: My response was not intended to come off as preachy or whatever. I know you know what I'm talking about. The "apparently" was just that I wasn't sure if this was the child burned here in this instance, or another. (there was no caption to clarify) The picture looked familiar, or I've seen too many flash bang burn victims. It's getting monotonous, day after day there is something so damn incredible it leaves me speechless. I've seen about it all but still am surprised by what occurs daily.

satchelmcqueen
02-14-2014, 10:45 PM
i would sue the fuck out of everyone involved if they did that to my little girl. fuck em!!!

id even make t shirts with all of the cops faces on the front and give them out for free. id ruin them forever.

Anti Federalist
02-14-2014, 11:35 PM
Honestly?

I posted that picture in the OP but the link went dead.

Thanks for re-posting...it needs to be seen.

Nothing burns worse than something you can't get off.

These explode and create up to 180db (she'll be lucky if she doesn't have hearing damage, perhaps permanently) and 1,000,000 candelas. (I couldn't even imagine.)

It's no trivial issue.

I was posting the picture because I am disturbed to see a child's flesh look like a smoked pig. I was surprised it had not yet been posted.

Good to know though, as isn't the case with other seared children, the "chemicals" used to create such a blast/effect will most likely not cause her any direct organ failure within the next decade. I was concerned those particles may have stayed with her.

ETA: My response was not intended to come off as preachy or whatever. I know you know what I'm talking about. The "apparently" was just that I wasn't sure if this was the child burned here in this instance, or another. (there was no caption to clarify) The picture looked familiar, or I've seen too many flash bang burn victims. It's getting monotonous, day after day there is something so damn incredible it leaves me speechless. I've seen about it all but still am surprised by what occurs daily.

kcchiefs6465
02-15-2014, 09:40 PM
Bump.

aGameOfThrones
02-15-2014, 10:42 PM
Freedom Burn!

osan
02-15-2014, 10:47 PM
You're on the money my friend. I really don't know what to say about any of this. Americans have proven such a disappointment.

osan
02-15-2014, 10:49 PM

You bring up an interesting point. I wonder how they will feel if one day they toss a grenade and the house goes up in a big way, killing the entire team. I can just hear the spin now...

osan
02-15-2014, 10:51 PM
Unbelievable.

You have a gift for understatement, dear.

kcchiefs6465
02-15-2014, 11:02 PM
I just realized that this thread is over a year old.

Probably explains why the child's burns look familiar.

Anti Federalist
04-20-2014, 12:39 PM
Bump

mrsat_98
04-20-2014, 12:42 PM
First they came for the Meth Heads, the fact that she wasn't one didn't seem to matter.

pcosmar
04-20-2014, 01:58 PM
Collateral Damage
Procedures were followed.

They shouldn't have brought their children to a war zone.

:(

Anti Federalist
04-20-2014, 02:49 PM
Collateral Damage
Procedures were followed.

They shouldn't have brought their children to a war zone.

:(

"See what you awful people made us do? O', how we suffer in the daily administration of our patriotic duties!"

GunnyFreedom
04-20-2014, 03:01 PM
"The 12-year old girl did it to herself."

Anti Federalist
05-29-2014, 02:05 PM
bump for another thread

heavenlyboy34
05-29-2014, 03:18 PM
Probably only a matter of time before this happens in my neighborhood. AF, I'm sure you're aware of the heinous shit the Phoenix PD and Sheriff Joe's goons do.

Anti Federalist
11-28-2014, 11:21 PM
Bump for another thread, where it is posted that "if you don't do anything wrong, you have nothing to worry about from cops."

GunnyFreedom
11-28-2014, 11:24 PM
Bump for another thread, where it is posted that "if you don't do anything wrong, you have nothing to worry about from cops."

Dude's just a troll.

Anti Federalist
11-28-2014, 11:54 PM
Dude's just a troll.

Realize that now, troll or cop.

ghengis86
11-29-2014, 07:22 AM

Thanks, I missed this one originally.