http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wAMCzaZIxY&feature=youtu.be

Abby Martin talks to Mark Dice about the Bilderberg tax returns and
how far their reach actually goes.

John F Kennedy III
10-11-2012, 09:59 PM
It's a good video. Check it out.

adisongrace
10-12-2012, 12:04 AM
Bump... This is vital information that everyone needs to know.

Petar
10-12-2012, 12:13 AM
The production value behind this pundit's entire performance is disturbingly similar to a Glenn Beck or Rachel Maddow episode...

Seems to be produced from within the same psi-op department at the Pentagon, or something to that effect...

adisongrace
10-12-2012, 12:15 AM
The production value behind this pundit's entire performance is disturbingly similar to a Glenn Beck or Rachel Maddow episode...

Seems to be produced from within the same psi-op department at the Pentagon, or something to that effect...

I'm actually good friends with Abby she's no psi-op.

Petar
10-12-2012, 12:51 AM
I'm actually good friends with Abby she's no psi-op.

Production-value can't be hidden.

This has an identical feel to anything that was produced with Glenn Beck or Rachel Maddow delivering the performance.

Of course I can't prove a damn thing, but you know what I think.

donnay
10-12-2012, 01:56 AM
Quote from David Rockefeller:

"We are grateful to the Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years."

"It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries."

Internationalist billionaire, Humanist, CFR kingpin, founder of the Trilateralist Commission, World Order Godfather

Date: June 1991 Baden, Germany

Source: Bilderberger Meeting, Baden, Germany

Professor8000
10-12-2012, 03:17 AM
I guess this reporter is someone worth watching for those who are slow on the uptake. For me, none of what I've seen from her has been news.

adisongrace
10-12-2012, 07:44 AM
I guess this reporter is someone worth watching for those who are slow on the uptake. For me, none of what I've seen from her has been news.

She's an investigative journalist...she also owns her own network outside of RT...Breaking the Set
is a show that shatters the paradigms narrative. Because not everyone is fully awake. Even members on
this very forum. So you really have to open your mind & realize that the media is actually suppose
to watchdog political demons. Abby is one of the only media sources I trust & will trust.
Why? Because regardless of the party affiliation she asks the hard questions without
fear.

adisongrace
10-12-2012, 07:48 AM
Production-value can't be hidden.

This has an identical feel to anything that was produced with Glenn Beck or Rachel Maddow delivering the performance.

Of course I can't prove a damn thing, but you know what I think.

Production value? lol.
Really? She fought her way from the bottom (Media Roots) to the top.
She left her entire life behind in San Fran to fight the battle on the front lines.
Regardless of how you feel about the production you should open your mind and give her a
chance. She's one of the only journalists on our side.

brandon
10-12-2012, 08:02 AM
Mark Dice you say? Did not watch.

adisongrace
10-12-2012, 08:04 AM
Mark Dice you say? Did not watch.

Then you are missing out on Bilderberg's tax returns. Your loss.

Petar
10-12-2012, 08:53 AM
Production value? lol.
Really? She fought her way from the bottom (Media Roots) to the top.
She left her entire life behind in San Fran to fight the battle on the front lines.
Regardless of how you feel about the production you should open your mind and give her a
chance. She's one of the only journalists on our side.

Anyone who is sincere about addressing the false reality that we live in is also willing to recognize the key role that propaganda plays in all of this, including that of the phenomenon known as "controlled opposition".

Of course it is a giant red-flag if the style of this show's production is identical to that of known agents of disinformation, how could it not be?

And does anyone actually believe that RT is not just another tentacle of the global octopus?

Everyone has their own instincts, and I think you know what mine are telling me.

LibertyEagle
10-12-2012, 09:24 AM
Oh hell. I'm watching it. It's only 6 minutes.

EDIT: Watched it. Nothing I didn't already know.

adisongrace
10-12-2012, 12:12 PM
Anyone who is sincere about addressing the false reality that we live in is also willing to recognize the key role that propaganda plays in all of this, including that of the phenomenon known as "controlled opposition".

Of course it is a giant red-flag if the style of this show's production is identical to that of known agents of disinformation, how could it not be?

And does anyone actually believe that RT is not just another tentacle of the global octopus?

Everyone has their own instincts, and I think you know what mine are telling me.

For the most part I don't trust RT, I'm not defending them. I'm defending Abby. Who I know on a personal level.
Now that isn't to say RT as a whole isn't shady. However, Abby was sat down with the giant media moguls and
told to keep her mouth closed or she'd face her journalist rights taken away. She didn't. Give her credit where
credit is due.

AGRP
10-12-2012, 12:20 PM

If I was to control my opposition I might also consider having them aimlessly chase a group of mysterious people in dark rooms who meet once a year at various vacation spots. Its worked for how long now? At least 20 years?

adisongrace
10-12-2012, 12:28 PM
If I was to control my opposition I might also consider having them aimlessly chase a group of mysterious people in dark rooms who meet once a year at various vacation spots. Its worked for how long now? At least 20 years?

Actually Bohemian Grove has met in secret since the dawn of 1900's. 1909-1914 is when the construction of the owl took place.

AGRP
10-12-2012, 12:30 PM
Actually Bohemian Grove has met in secret since the dawn of 1900's. 1909-1914 is when the construction of the owl took place.

The fear crew hasn't been around for that long.

adisongrace
10-12-2012, 12:33 PM
The fear crew hasn't been around for that long.

Yes they have! Free mason's have been around since George Washington's time.
Research it does a body good.