PDA

View Full Version : non-intrusive facebook canvassing

AlexMerced
11-19-2007, 09:35 PM
add everyone who's a republican you can on facebook and write notes linking to pro-paul blogs and video with very catchy note titles.

It's non-intrusive since it only shows up in there feed, but that enough to get a lot of people attention, I've gotten 30+ people this way, justby posting a note of every juicy blog or video I see. When they see the name Ron Paul over and over again in their feed they will eventually check it out.

This also works for any bigger Ning.com networks, since they also have activity feeds. Myspace Bulletins are good for this too, non-intrusive, but fairly visible.

BIG PLUS: it's free

AlexMerced
11-20-2007, 04:23 PM
bump

Highstreet
11-20-2007, 04:37 PM
add everyone who's a republican you can on facebook and write notes linking to pro-paul blogs and video with very catchy note titles.

It's non-intrusive since it only shows up in there feed, but that enough to get a lot of people attention, I've gotten 30+ people this way, justby posting a note of every juicy blog or video I see. When they see the name Ron Paul over and over again in their feed they will eventually check it out.

This also works for any bigger Ning.com networks, since they also have activity feeds. Myspace Bulletins are good for this too, non-intrusive, but fairly visible.

BIG PLUS: it's free

Good call.

I was just getting ready to post this also.

Go sign up at Facebook's Republican Group. There are only a few thousand in that group. We could rule the day there. Don't be to intrusive though, just like you said.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2379824975

AlexMerced
11-20-2007, 04:52 PM
groups are ok, they are great when you are the admin and can message the group, notes are by far the best way to go.

AlexMerced
11-22-2007, 11:04 PM
bump

Conza88
05-07-2008, 05:06 AM
MASSIVE bump.

Don't just target republicans. Think thats common knowledge now anyway :D