PDA

View Full Version : So let me get this straight....

Ben Bernanke
10-11-2012, 01:29 AM
So we're funding and arming the jihadist Syrian rebels who are bombing Turkey with NATO mortars, while simultaneously backing any Turkish military action against Syria, to upend a democratically elected president who has brought stability to Syria, welcomed the displaced Christian refugees who fled from the Islamist fundamentalists we put into power in Iraq, and poses zero threat to Israel or the US.

Meanwhile back here at home, we have the military providing security at large events, the TSA fondling our children, and rampant warrantless spying all in the name of protecting us from those same jihadists we're funding and arming abroad.

Did I get that right?

DamianTV
10-11-2012, 02:02 AM
Not exactly. All the citizens of those countries are Muslim Terrorists, and we dont deal with Terrorists. Actually, wait a sec, I might be wrong about that. I think our country is the one that is full of Terrorist Bankster Thugs, so yeah, you pretty much nailed it right on the head!

Czolgosz
10-11-2012, 05:03 AM
So we're funding and arming the jihadist Syrian rebels who are bombing Turkey with NATO mortars, while simultaneously backing any Turkish military action against Syria, to upend a democratically elected president who has brought stability to Syria, welcomed the displaced Christian refugees who fled from the Islamist fundamentalists we put into power in Iraq, and poses zero threat to Israel or the US.

Meanwhile back here at home, we have the military providing security at large events, the TSA fondling our children, and rampant warrantless spying all in the name of protecting us from those same jihadists we're funding and arming abroad.

Did I get that right?

Clearly you're not a marketing expert. If looking for a gig in the MIC or GOP you need to modify your presentation.

Big time. :D

asurfaholic
10-11-2012, 05:16 AM
USA USA USA USA

Travlyr
10-11-2012, 05:37 AM
Yeah, you got that right Ben. We are spreading Democracy around the world. Next up... Iran.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jb6nR_kdk9w
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jb6nR_kdk9w

shane77m
10-11-2012, 06:15 AM
MERIKA! MERIKA! MERIKA! MERIKA! MERIKA! MERIKA!

DamianTV
10-11-2012, 06:26 AM
Somebody needs to post that poster of "Were gonna free the shit out of your country!"

Ben Bernanke
10-11-2012, 10:46 AM
hahaha

Ok just want to make sure.

It's really shocking how evil the gov't is when you sit down and put the pieces together. I mean I already knew it was, but damn.

Brian4Liberty
10-11-2012, 10:53 AM
You can't tell the players without a scorecard. Here's one journalist's opinion, though not US MSM approved:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?392247-An-interesting-take-on-the-Middle-East

http://www.deliberation.info/dismembering-the-arab-world/

AGRP
10-11-2012, 11:12 AM
Holy smokes. Ben Bernanke gets it. Maybe you can do something about it?

QuickZ06
10-11-2012, 12:32 PM
War is a racket.

georgiaboy
10-11-2012, 12:35 PM
Ben, you left out the fact that your printing press funds this whole shebang.

Convenient?

;)

Anti Federalist
10-11-2012, 01:30 PM

Did I get that right?

You're a conspiracy mongering, anti-American kook who might possibly be a terrorist.

Reported.

♪ ♫ God Bless Amerika...♪ ♫

wgadget
10-11-2012, 01:33 PM
Clearly if we arm ALL SIDES, we can keep the defense contractors and the printing presses happy.

What else IS there?

Carehn
10-11-2012, 01:35 PM
And thats just the middle east.