PDA

View Full Version : Reality Check: Is The Supreme Court Putting An End To “Personal” Property?

sailingaway
10-11-2012, 12:47 AM
http://libertycrier.com/u-s-constitution/reality-check-is-the-supreme-court-putting-an-end-to-personal-property/

fr33
10-11-2012, 01:00 AM
Ben Swann is such a badass journalist.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxZ1g3-2qKU

Constitutional Paulicy
10-11-2012, 01:32 AM
October 29th is when the Supreme Court rulings begin. I sure hope this gets treated fairly.

I'm getting sick of these threats. We warded off CISPA only to turn the corner and find ourselves in the headlights of CISPA II.

Who's to say we wont be warding off this for the rest of our lives until we inevitably lose out.

Czolgosz
10-11-2012, 05:16 AM
Sooner we get all this stuff passed the quicker we can get to balkanization. Pedal to the metal.

shane77m
10-11-2012, 06:17 AM
Time for civil disobedience on a massive scale.

Barrex
10-11-2012, 06:30 AM
Selling my CD for 1 cent or 1 magic bean.

Philhelm
10-11-2012, 07:11 AM
Time for civil disobedience on a massive scale.

Time for civilian casualties on a massive, massive scale.
-Janet Napolitano

Travlyr
10-11-2012, 07:11 AM
I'd like to see Ben Swann's take on the Supreme Court and Judicial Review. (http://www.constitutionality.us/SupremeCourt.html)

The Supreme Court does not have the power over our lives that they claim to have.

Thomas Jefferson wrote, in 1823:

"At the establishment of our constitutions, the judiciary bodies were supposed to be the most helpless and harmless members of the government. Experience, however, soon showed in what way they were to become the most dangerous; that the insufficiency of the means provided for their removal gave them a freehold and irresponsibility in office; that their decisions, seeming to concern individual suitors only, pass silent and unheeded by the public at large; that these decisions, nevertheless, become law by precedent, sapping, by little and little, the foundations of the constitution, and working its change by construction, before any one has perceived that that invisible and helpless worm has been busily employed in consuming its substance. In truth, man is not made to be trusted for life, if secured against all liability to account."

Origanalist
10-11-2012, 07:21 AM
October 29th is when the Supreme Court rulings begin. I sure hope this gets treated fairly.

I'm getting sick of these threats. We warded off CISPA only to turn the corner and find ourselves in the headlights of CISPA II.

Who's to say we wont be warding off this for the rest of our lives until we inevitably lose out.

That is the standard operating procedure.

shane77m
10-11-2012, 07:33 AM
Time for civilian casualties on a massive, massive scale.
-Janet Napolitano

Could be why DHS is buying the millions of rounds of ammo.

VanBummel
10-11-2012, 07:41 AM

Isn't that the way it always goes? :(