PDA

View Full Version : A Non-Interventionist Campaign

AlexMerced
11-19-2007, 09:30 PM
We believe in Non-Interventionism, so don't interfere in the campaigns of other candidates, there would be an uproar if we felt they were doing it to us.

We need votes, not retaliation

No voter is gonna care you costed Romney.10 here and there, if anything that'll make them think your immature and spiteful, Ron Paul is a message of peace and understanding, that's how he won us, and that's how we'll win the uninitiated.

Be Non-Interventionists, it's tempting to interfere cause it may seem it's in our best interest, but it's not. It's what ROn Paul preaches, read the good book.:P

AlexMerced
11-19-2007, 09:37 PM
bumb, I thought this was clever

AlexMerced
11-19-2007, 09:52 PM
final bump

Keith
11-19-2007, 10:03 PM
There is some logic to what you are saying. If we crash their parties then they will "hate us because we are over there."

The other campaigns already "hate us for our freedom" but that is beside the point.

fez2008
11-19-2007, 10:04 PM
Good idea

AlexMerced
11-19-2007, 10:05 PM
yeah, but we don't want blowback to occur, do you want mormon spambombs coming our way due to foul play (a joke, not meant to offend)

work2win
11-19-2007, 10:22 PM
I agree. Also, from a practical standpoint, energy spent on Ron Paul will produce more results than energy spent trying to discredit other candidates. The other candidates already suck without any help from us. Their only support is from people who are already voting for the lesser of two evils even at this early stage. Ron Paul's message is popular and sells itself. Our job is to make sure everyone hears this message!

Here are a few strategy points I have observed during this campaign:

1. Complaining hurts your image, no matter how justified. On the other hand, remaining steadfast in the face of adversity gets respect. EX: Ron Paul's limited talking time in the debates, other injustice. He doesn't complain.

2. Attacking or going after another candidate is a far inferior strategy compared to something like the following: "You know, I was supporting candidate X, then I found out about Ron Paul and I like him far better because..." This strategy puts your audience in a position to listen to you, and makes them much more likely to jump on the RP bandwagon.

3. Enthusiasm is contagious and generates a ton of interest.

AlexMerced
11-20-2007, 05:20 AM
damn right