PDA

View Full Version : Hope = Grassroots (appreciation thread)

AlexMerced
11-19-2007, 08:59 PM
I thought we should take a moment to thanks each other for all our efforts, it's Ron Pauls message and the power of the grassroots that has made me believe so strong in what we're all doing. That power is amagamation of each and every one of our personal efforts.

They weren't kidding when they say a lot of small actions equal a movement, you guys are awesome, and you all make me proud to be an american.

- Alex Merced

Ron Paul Fan
11-19-2007, 09:07 PM
You're welcome.

Sematary
11-19-2007, 09:09 PM
I agree. I am proud to be associated with everyone here.

Dave Wood
11-19-2007, 09:10 PM
I thought we should take a moment to thanks each other for all our efforts, it's Ron Pauls message and the power of the grassroots that has made me believe so strong in what we're all doing. That power is amagamation of each and every one of our personal efforts.

They weren't kidding when they say a lot of small actions equal a movement, you guys are awesome, and you all make me proud to be an american.

- Alex Merced

You Two, Alex.
Happy Thanksgiving to all who celebrate it. The power of this place goes with me wherever I go.
Headed down to the LOW COUNTRY of CHAS. S.C. for Thanksgiving.

I plan to check in with the new hdqrtrs on West Ashleigh and hopefully tune in to "The Southern Avenger"

We will bring our RP bumper stickered Bmw along with its window writings all the way down the 95 corridor tomorrow. We will walk on the "Battery' looking out at Ft. Sumpter with out RP t-shirts on, and go to dinner (not Thanksgiving) with buttons.
I admire all of you!

OptionsTrader
11-19-2007, 09:11 PM
Some coworkers were complaining today about taxes and how they were annoyed that nearly 30% of their checks go poof before they get the check.

I subtly added that they then get to pay a host of other taxes, and recited a list. Then pointed out that not only are they being taxes directly, here's a chart of the dollar since 2002. Pretty much my strategy I pull on people at the office.

Never fails. I get them interested and pissed off at the Federal Reserve stealing their bucks by inflating the money supply.

Then they get to the point about "well there's nothing I can do about it" and voila, here's a Ron Paul libery card :D

AlexMerced
11-20-2007, 04:24 PM
bump

uncloned21
11-20-2007, 04:33 PM
group hug...yay

AlexMerced
11-23-2007, 11:35 AM
I thought I'd revive this thread to bring love back to the board