PDA

View Full Version : How many people here have been a supporter for less than a month?

Sematary
11-19-2007, 08:49 PM
???

Maverick
11-19-2007, 08:59 PM
Hi there. I've been a Ron Paul supporter for awhile now it seems, but I just didn't know it yet. I decided to become a serious supporter only in the last few weeks. In fact, the Nov. 5th fund-raiser was the main thing that drew me in, helping me to solidify my belief that Dr. Paul has a much stronger following than the media would have me think.

I've just signed up here on the forums, and I bought a few slimjims as well. I think the "secure our borders" one should go over quite well down here in Texas. I also got some "free enterprise" slimjims, since nearly everyone I know is a small business owner (my family included).

I'm looking forward to December 16th, and I plan on contributing what I can. Cheers to the Tea Party! ;)

Ibtz
11-19-2007, 09:00 PM
A couple of weeks here for me. I plan on donating on Dec. 16th. W00t!!

AlexMerced
11-19-2007, 09:01 PM
I've been on the train since the may debate

thehittgirl
11-19-2007, 09:01 PM
Hi there. I've been a Ron Paul supporter for awhile now it seems, but I just didn't know it yet. I decided to become a serious supporter only in the last few weeks. In fact, the Nov. 5th fund-raiser was the main thing that drew me in, helping me to solidify my belief that Dr. Paul has a much stronger following than the media would have me think.

I've just signed up here on the forums, and I bought a few slimjims as well. I think the "secure our borders" one should go over quite well down here in Texas. I also got some "free enterprise" slimjims, since nearly everyone I know is a small business owner (my family included).

I'm looking forward to December 16th, and I plan on contributing what I can. Cheers to the Tea Party! ;)

Welcome to the addiction, uh I mean Revolution :D

Sematary
11-19-2007, 09:03 PM

Nice to have you on board and welcome to the forums. :)
Glad to see our little money bomb had the desired effect. :D

mfoley1
11-19-2007, 09:03 PM
just about a month here. I dontated what I could on Nov 5th (which inspired me to do the graphics for the teaparty site) and am spreading the message around to all my co-workers, family and friends.

Sematary
11-19-2007, 09:04 PM
A couple of weeks here for me. I plan on donating on Dec. 16th. W00t!!

Sweet! Got a story to tell? How'd you become a supporter? How'd you find US?

Sematary
11-19-2007, 09:05 PM
just about a month here. I dontated what I could on the 5th and am spreading the message around to all my co-workers, family and friends.

It's good to see so many new supporters here. :)

AlexMerced
11-19-2007, 09:05 PM
I was actually in the phillipines when I got into Dr. Paul, Manila is amazing, I highly recommend

Maverick
11-19-2007, 09:13 PM
Nice to have you on board and welcome to the forums. :)
Glad to see our little money bomb had the desired effect. :D

Indeed it did. You guys are an impressive bunch.

Welcome to the addiction, uh I mean Revolution :D

Oh, it's certainly become an addiction. But then again, politics in general have been an addiction for me for awhile. I'm trying to tell everyone I know about Ron Paul, but it's a bit difficult because everyone is already burnt out on hearing about politics from me. :confused:

Sematary
11-19-2007, 09:14 PM
Indeed it did. You guys are an impressive bunch.

Oh, it's certainly become an addiction. But then again, politics in general have been an addiction for me for awhile. I'm trying to tell everyone I know about Ron Paul, but it's a bit difficult because everyone is already burnt out on hearing about politics from me. :confused:

They'll get over it. :D

You'll have to take my word on this one. :)

paulitics
11-19-2007, 09:15 PM
since around Feb or early March. I had alot of time on my hands and started researching stuff early. I bumped into Paul in the Freedom to Fascism video, than became intrigued.

Ibtz
11-19-2007, 09:44 PM
Sweet! Got a story to tell? How'd you become a supporter? How'd you find US?

One of my brothers (who is not a Ron Paul supporter...yet) told me on November 5th that RP's supporters were raising a boatload of money. That got me interested and I started googling Ron Paul and the more I read, the more it just made so much sense. It helped that another brother sent me an email a couple of days prior listing why someone should vote for Ron Paul. I found this site shortly thereafter.

Taco John
11-19-2007, 10:02 PM
I was actually in the phillipines when I got into Dr. Paul, Manila is amazing, I highly recommend

That's my favorite kind of folder!:D

Ethek
11-19-2007, 10:05 PM
I've been a member less than a month. I think. I have spent so much time on the board I am not sure. Placed an order for about 1500 slimjims today for the local meetups.

inibo
11-19-2007, 11:40 PM
I was reading Ron Paul's stuff (http://www.lewrockwell.com/paul/paul-arch.html) on LewRockwell.com (http://www.lewrockwell.com/) since shortly after September 11, 2001. He never ceased to amaze me. I had long since given up on voting because it boiled down to whether or not I want red chains or blue chains. When Ron Paul announced his exploratory committee back in January (http://www.nytimes.com/cq/2007/01/13/cq_2120.html) my cynicism evaporated in a blinding flash of hopeful optimism. I'm in it for the duration.

Roxi
11-20-2007, 12:18 AM
officially 8 months last week :D

RonPaulFever
11-20-2007, 12:20 AM
I found out about Dr. Paul through Infowars if I remember right, sometime in April. I was hooked on the message immediately, joined the local meetup group and haven't looked back.

AstroSamurai
11-20-2007, 12:23 AM
Doctor Paul delivered me.

Just kidding.

That would be so rad though.

Corydoras
11-20-2007, 12:30 AM
I've been a Ron Paul supporter since this spring. It's wonderful to see all the new people, but it's also really impressive to know that on this forum there are people who voted for him in 1988, or who voted for his early congressional runs, or, yes, were actually delivered by Dr. Paul. He's been catching on for a very long time!

Drknows
11-20-2007, 12:33 AM
Since his first debate. I remember it like it was yesterday, At first glance i was going to dismiss him as the Mike gravel of the republicans, I thought he didn't have a chance in hell then something during that debate caught my attention. the Rudy vs Paul Moment.

I never heard a candidate speak about the constitution so much. Then have facts to back up his arguments like blowback.

That debate was his best he said everything i wanted a candidate to say for so long.