PDA

View Full Version : Looking to hire a programmer and technical writer.

specsaregood
10-09-2012, 03:59 PM

VBRonPaulFan
10-09-2012, 04:48 PM
.NET is the framework - you might want to specify whether it'll be C# or VB.

specsaregood
10-09-2012, 04:51 PM

specsaregood
10-10-2012, 11:48 AM

brandon
11-26-2012, 10:28 AM
Ever find anyone for this?

specsaregood
11-26-2012, 10:39 AM

Petar
11-26-2012, 11:32 AM
I started doing web development in 07 in order to do different projects to get Ron Paul elected. My results in that regard have been rather shitty thus far, but there are always future projects. I'm at the point where I'm really good at creating WordPress themes mostly using CSS. I also use bits of PHP within the WordPress framework, and regularly add jQuery plugins to websites. I'm really good at configuring WordPress plugins and also modifying them somewhat. I'm trying to find a job where my current skills can be utilized and also developed. I wanna get good at JS/jQuery, PHP, MySQL, AJAX, Objective C, etc. I also want to develop skills in methodologies like OOP and MVC at some point. I also have a friend who is a serious programming wizard with a computer science background, and we often talk about forming our own company. I want to make a living on a remote basis so I can go spend some time living at my parents home in Europe. We have a nice house in a village near Zagreb, a trailer near Dubrovnik (where game of thrones is filmed) and a good car there. Anyone who can help me make a remote living is welcome to come explore Europe with me as well. Here is an example of a WordPress site that I'm currently developing: www.superwondergallery.com

amy31416
11-26-2012, 11:37 AM
I've written technical manuals and tech reports, but it's all been geared toward analytical equipment w/some microbiology and environmental thrown in there. I imagine you're talking more about "computer" technical, so my experience is probably useless to you.

Just posting in case I'm wrong.

brandon
11-26-2012, 11:41 AM
I've done a bunch of professional .NET programming but I've never worked on anything customer facing. Only internal stuff. I work full time doing embedded programming, but I wouldn't mind picking up a part time project that I put about 10 hours a week into, if I found the right thing.