PDA

View Full Version : Why I am not supporting Romney...

american.swan
10-09-2012, 01:35 PM
Articles and editorials are appearing trying to show why Ron Paul supporters should vote for Romney. These articles use all sorts of arguments and never mention economics.

I will not vote for a Keynesian Orwellian Pig. As such, no one is going to convince me to support Romney or Obama.

That is why there is really no difference between the two m in my opinion.

sailingaway
10-09-2012, 01:37 PM
Yeah.

ClydeCoulter
10-09-2012, 03:50 PM
Yeah, too.

TCE
10-09-2012, 04:09 PM
Articles and editorials are appearing trying to show why Ron Paul supporters should vote for Romney. These articles use all sorts of arguments and never mention economics.

I will not vote for a Keynesian Orwellian Pig. As such, no one is going to convince me to support Romney or Obama.

It is so much worse than simply being a Keynesian. We'd be at war with Iran by February 1, 2013.

sailingaway
10-09-2012, 04:10 PM
It is so much worse than simply being a Keynesian. We'd be at war with Iran by February 1, 2013.

I figured that fell under 'Orwellian', the 'war = peace' part.

TCE
10-09-2012, 04:12 PM
I figured that fell under 'Orwellian', the 'war = peace' part.

Ahh, gotcha. I should have unpacked that a bit more. I figured he was going for the Animal Farm references with the pigs being in control.

Brett85
10-09-2012, 04:39 PM
I view Romney as being better than Obama on domestic issues, and I wouldn't have any problem voting for Romney if the election were only based on domestic issues. But the neo-conservative foreign policy is just too much for me. I won't go along with a war with Iran and Syria. It seems to me as though Mitt Romney has made a calculated decision that he can get by without the support of Ron Paul voters.

pacelli
10-09-2012, 04:54 PM

That's worth +rep for sure. I agree.

NIU Students for Liberty
10-09-2012, 10:36 PM

But Romney will appoint "conservative" justices to the Supreme Court and he's really an outsider because of his Mormon background :rolleyes:

Origanalist
10-09-2012, 10:39 PM
But Romney will appoint "conservative" justices to the Supreme Court and he's really an outsider because of his Mormon background :rolleyes:

You made a funny........

adisongrace
10-10-2012, 08:45 AM
The Obmney love fest continues to subvert a true choice for the American people.
Votes for either candidate is supporting more war, taxation, drug prohibition,
and the violent police state we have been conditioned to accept.

John F Kennedy III
10-10-2012, 12:10 PM
I view Romney as being better than Obama on domestic issues, and I wouldn't have any problem voting for Romney if the election were only based on domestic issues. But the neo-conservative foreign policy is just too much for me. I won't go along with a war with Iran and Syria. It seems to me as though Mitt Romney has made a calculated decision that he can get by without the support of Ron Paul voters.

Romney was meant to lose to Obama from the beginning.