PDA

View Full Version : The Men Who Killed Kennedy "The Truth Will Make You Free"

Travlyr
10-09-2012, 12:45 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VI07govlUqI&feature=player_embedded
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VI07govlUqI&feature=player_embedded

Travlyr
10-10-2012, 11:45 AM
Did anyone watch this? If so, please comment.

jclay2
02-26-2013, 04:26 PM
Bump. This series was fairly interesting. To much going on in my mind to do this comment justice. Anyone else see this flick?

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
02-26-2013, 05:48 PM

I just watched the film while my father was a Kennedy Assassination buff as he was downtown at the time of the shooting. The seventies congressional investigation into the assassination was the turning point. It was during this time that we got a clear view into the tyranny of our government. It was during this time that we learned how this nation's media corporations didn't know their asses from a hole in the ground regarding anything dealing with the Kennedy Assassination, how government functions, the evil being perpetuated by those making up the network of Intelligence Agencies, and complicity going on between senior editors of the media and those within the Intelligence Agencies.

dannno
02-26-2013, 06:28 PM
I just watched the film while my father was a Kennedy Assassination buff as he was downtown at the time of the shooting. The seventies congressional investigation into the assassination was the turning point. It was during this time that we got a clear view into the tyranny of our government. It was during this time that we learned how this nation's media corporations didn't know their asses from a hole in the ground regarding anything dealing with the Kennedy Assassination, how government functions, the evil being perpetuated by those making up the network of Intelligence Agencies, and complicity going on between senior editors of the media and those within the Intelligence Agencies.

Sounds like Kennedy was a test-run for 9/11.

DamianTV
02-26-2013, 07:13 PM
I think that most people fail to see the significance of this event.

Most people don't appear to have 100% confidence in the official version of what happened, but fail to connect the dots. But in an effort to draw their own conclusions, they get so focused on this one event that they effectively put on blinders and fail to realize that political assassinations are the norm in history. We've had 4 assassinated Presidents, all have been linked to money. Most notably, Kennedy was working on usurping the power of the Federal Reserve Bank with the Silver Dollar, a US Treasury issued and value backed non fiat currency.

But we need to stop focusing on Kennedy for a bit. Switch to Lincoln. Everyone remembers Lincoln for "freeing the slaves", but with a wee bit of research, we also find that Lincoln stood in the way of the Central Banks by the issue of the Greenback. If you find a few quotes, which I wont even bother to do, we can also understand that even Lincoln knew the inherit dangers of a Central Bank. I believe that he was also assassinated over his refusal to cooperate with creating a Central Bank.

Political Assassinations in regards to gaining control over any nations money supply is not limited to US Presidents, so we need to stop thinking only of US Presidents as the only ones that are ever assassinated over money. Look at what the US has done to the Middle East, Saddam Hussein, Khadaffi, Iraq, you name it. When we connect the dots, we find that nearly every assassination and war are a direct result of the powers of the Banking Elite. Every World War has followed a False Flag because nothing is more profitable to the International Banksters than War. Vietnam: Gulf of Tonkin. Again, the US is not the only victim. How many changes in Regime has the US been involved with since the International Banksters gained complete control over the US Govt? How about Afghanistan? What is the very first thing we do when we give them "Democracy"? We give them a Central Bank. How about Hitler? Another very prominent figure in the History of the World? Again, Central Bank. The reason that Germany boomed after World War 1 was not because the US rebuilt their country, it was because he didnt play nice with the Central Banks. The country boomed, but because Hitler was also a threat to the Central Banks. Hence, World War II. Im not saying that Hitler was a good guy by any means, but for Time Magazine to call Adolf Hitler their Man of the Year in 1938 should show the significance that he had to his country. And just the fact that he damn near took over the world should give you an indication to the military strength of Germany, something I doubt any of us will dispute regardless of the outcome of that war. But it isnt just the World Wars, but pretty much every military conflict on the planet in the 20th century and probably well into the 21st century are the direct result of International Banksters and Central Banks that control their respective countries. Even most non aggressive countries are completely and helplessly controlled by Central Banks. No one really looks at New Zealand as much of a threat to the world. Guess what, Central Bank. Australia: Central Bank. Canada: Central Bank. Those on our Shit List? Those that dont cater to the International Banksters.

We need to look at the big picture. We look at the Kennedy Assassination and spend so much time focused on the trajectory of one bullet, that we think not of the real danger. We know that the Kennedy Assassination didnt just occur becuase guns were legal. A gun without the will to use that gun poses no risk. Then who does pose the risk? Those that have the intent to use guns to their advantage. It doesnt matter if their finger is on the trigger or they have either a Military Grunt pull it, a street thug bust a cap, or a Manchurian Candidate pull the trigger. Columbine would not have happened without the intent to pull the trigger. Sandy Hook. Any cop shooting of an unarmed citizen. There is always the intent.

So where does the intent to pull the trigger come from? Incentive. Motive. Those that weild the power to create incentive are the ones behind most political murders. And who stands to gain more from the removal of obstacles like Kennedy than the Banking Elite? Who stands to gain more from controlling the issue of any nation's currency? The means of creating the incentive is not always financial. We as a nation are taught to hate and fear muslims and arabs and it is reinforced every single day by the repeated use of the word Terrorist. You and I probably wont be able to buy off an entire religious populus with money to create a war (profit). But we can teach them to hate because of some perceived difference. You should hate this group of people because they are <insert difference> different than you. They are taught the exact same thing about us. The United States: The Great Satan. Bla bla bla.

People respond to different forms of incentive, but the most powerful form of incentive seems to be Hate. Hate the Rich. Hate the Poor. Hate those that do / do not pay taxes. Hate those of the opposite sex. Hate those that have something different than you. Hate this group of people due to their sexual preferences, or whether or not they preferred the Sega Genesis over the Super Nintendo. We are taught to Hate. That hate becomes our incentive to go out and pull the trigger. There are a thousand and one different ways that someone can be given an incentive to end the life of another human being. Just take a look at the Saw movies. Pure fiction, but the point of the movies is that people hide behind their morals, but when push comes to shove, their precious morals are tossed aside at the drop of a hat when it comes down to "you or them".

Everyone has a breaking point. For some, it is their hate. For others, it might be money. A good number will respond to threats. Some will respond to coersion and manipulation. Some call it revenge. Others call it doing their job. In the right set of circumstances, anyone with the physical and mental capacity to do so has the ability to pull the trigger with the guidance toward an intended target. But those that do pull the trigger probably dont always understand the full scope of the consequences of their actions.

Hypothetical: Lee Harvey Oswald did pull the trigger. And he had a CIA handler. Do you think the CIA handler is going to just come down and tell LHO to pull the trigger on Kennedy because he is a threat to the International Banks because of his Silver Dollar? Highly unlikely. Do you think the CIA handler even understood that would be the reason for coercing LHO to begin with? Absolutely not. One of the biggest measures of control is to make sure that no one has all the pieces of the puzzle. And all it takes is just one of those pieces to be left out for the truth to be buried.

In regards to the Kennedy Assassination, we may believe things that make more sense than others, but we will never truly know the truth. It doesnt mean we should ever stop looking for it. But we should not forget about the big picture either.

anaconda
02-26-2013, 07:28 PM

If this is what I'm thinking of, it's part of a much bigger series. If so, I watched a good bit of it. If I recall I think the conclusion was that JFK was killed by French assassins via American mafia connections via American special interests. Or something like that. I enjoyed it and it seemed compelling.

http://dvd.netflix.com/Movie/The-Men-Who-Killed-Kennedy/70213006?strkid=1207423613_0_0&strackid=27759adb7e5efe1d_0_srl&trkid=222336

UPDATE: Looks like maybe the whole thing is available on youtube in several parts. Here's part 1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2agPurqFJk

BlackTerrel
02-26-2013, 07:56 PM
How many books and movies have been made saying that Lee Harvey Oswald killed Kennedy as a lone gunmen. Not many I presume and even fewer have read them.

I was born long after the man was shot and when I was ten years we all "knew" that the CIA assassinated Kennedy and for all intents and purposes that IS the official version of the events as it stands in 2013.

Personally I don't but it. If you have that kind of clout you don't assassinate a man in public where 1,000 things can go wrong. You do it in private.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
02-26-2013, 09:41 PM
If this is what I'm thinking of, it's part of a much bigger series. If so, I watched a good bit of it. If I recall I think the conclusion was that JFK was killed by French assassins via American mafia connections via American special interests. Or something like that. I enjoyed it and it seemed compelling.

http://dvd.netflix.com/Movie/The-Men-Who-Killed-Kennedy/70213006?strkid=1207423613_0_0&strackid=27759adb7e5efe1d_0_srl&trkid=222336

UPDATE: Looks like maybe the whole thing is available on youtube in several parts. Here's part 1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2agPurqFJk

According to scripture, the numbers 7 and 12 denote the truth.

Accordingly, 7 doctors at Parkland, all of them expert scientists of their field, got a clear view of the president's wounds under an extremely brilliant light. Add one nurse to their numbers as a topper.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Parkland+doctors&hl=en&rlz=1C1CHNY_enUS487US487&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=rH4tUer7GOOY2AWMn4HIDA&ved=0CGsQsAQ&biw=1366&bih=635

The total numbers who had close up views of the president far exceed 12.

Two such figures were FBI agents who attended the autopsy. Actually, they were given assignment papers which, by their very nature, dictated where they were to attend and that they were to listen and write down everything that was said. As the autopsy began, the first thing that was mentioned by the pathologists was that "it is apparent that surgery has been performed on the head namely to the top of the skull" something of that fashion.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2132229/Last-surviving-FBI-agent-JFK-autopsy-did-believe-single-bullet-theory-dies.html

Another such expert figure was the photographer, Dennis David, who saw completely different wounds other than the ones that were eventually reported.

He is the one talking in the first video of the Opening Post.

The other two primary figures were the unqualified pathologists who later burned their autopsy reports.

Commander James J. Humes, &
Lieutenant Colonel Pierre A. Finck,

That makes at least a total of twelve experts close to the body of the president.
By the use of this method, it should be deemed that something deceitful took place.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
02-26-2013, 09:48 PM
How many books and movies have been made saying that Lee Harvey Oswald killed Kennedy as a lone gunmen. Not many I presume and even fewer have read them.

I was born long after the man was shot and when I was ten years we all "knew" that the CIA assassinated Kennedy and for all intents and purposes that IS the official version of the events as it stands in 2013.

Personally I don't but it. If you have that kind of clout you don't assassinate a man in public where 1,000 things can go wrong. You do it in private.

In teletubby land, one can do anything just as long as the people believe the media corporations are on their side. I mean, who would dare question that cute little darling sun beaming down his precious light upon a wonderful simple world?

Bruno
02-26-2013, 09:50 PM

Or...you do it in public to shock and awe as a show of force to send a message to those who you need to receive it loud and clear. Lockstep since then.

jclay2
02-27-2013, 07:53 AM
Or...you do it in public to shock and awe as a show of force to send a message to those who you need to receive it loud and clear. Lockstep since then.

Do the murder in private and everyone will assume conspiracy. It is much better to do this in public as you can hide in the cloud of chaos immidiately after and you can play up the meme of "lone gunman nutjob".