PDA

View Full Version : To all newcomers - time to pony up.

Sematary
11-19-2007, 08:39 PM
We have a longstanding tradition here of asking our members to do more than anyone else and one of the things we do most, is ask people to donate to the campaign - so I'm asking. PLEASE, for the love of freedom, donate to the campaign, ESPECIALLY if you've never done so before. AND - don't forget that we are making history on December 16 - right here: http://www.teaparty07.com

So, any first time donors want to step up to the plate?
I've already donated today but I'll ask our long time members as well - anyone want to chip in to get this started?

Wyurm
11-19-2007, 08:51 PM
We do alot more than just ask people to donate. We have gobs of different projects and all sorts of other things going on. Though, www.teaparty07.com is one of those many projects and it does happen to be about donating to freedom. It's not really donating if you think about it, its just throwing away a piece of paper with numbers on it.

Sematary
11-19-2007, 08:52 PM
We do alot more than just ask people to donate. We have gobs of different projects and all sorts of other things going on. Though, www.teaparty07.com is one of those many projects and it does happen to be about donating to freedom. It's not really donating if you think about it, its just throwing away a piece of paper with numbers on it.

I DID say "one" of the things. :D