PDA

View Full Version : Barack Obama Joe Klein: "Bigoted" If You Don't Think Obama's Intelligent

Jumbo Shrimp
10-08-2012, 11:46 AM
What's with the progressive obsession with race?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IYNyvIaVQo

jkr
10-08-2012, 11:47 AM
ahahahahhahah hahahah

right buDDy...

Jumbo Shrimp
10-08-2012, 11:51 AM
ahahahahhahah hahahah

right buDDy...

I found it funny that he made the comments on the Chris Mattews Show. Maybe there were having some sort of race card competition?

Dick Chaney
10-08-2012, 12:20 PM
I'm a bigot.

- Dick Chaney.

UpperDecker
10-08-2012, 12:26 PM
Wow, I mean, what president has not had things like this said about him? I am so tired of the left wing media using the race card as a protective shell against criticism for this asshole.

James Madison
10-08-2012, 04:04 PM
What's with the progressive obsession with race?

White Guilt.

PierzStyx
10-08-2012, 05:12 PM
I think not being racist is the new racism.

Dr.3D
10-08-2012, 05:39 PM
This is why I fear, it will be a long time before the people will again vote for someone who places them in the position of being called a racist or a bigot when they disagree with the one they voted for.

It's a huge mistake for them to do this as all it does is force race to be an issue.

BlackTerrel
10-08-2012, 08:14 PM
Anyone who doesn't think Obama is intelligent is lying - some of them are racist.

The guy is clearly smart...smarter than 99% of Americans at least. You're being dishonest if you don't think that is true.

A. Havnes
10-09-2012, 05:48 AM
Tactics like this are extremely dangerous and counterproductive towards real issues regarding things such as race and sex. If you play the race card constantly, and see racism everywhere by reading into things, then people will either start voting in ways they normally wouldn't for fear of being labeled a racist, or they will see little more than a bunch of people crying wolf and turn their heads when real discrimination rears its ugly head.

I'm not someone who things racism, sexism, ageism, etc. doesn't exist - it does, and I see it a lot. However, by constantly playing these kinds of cards, people are being counterproductive. Sorry, but I don't think Obama is that intelligent (I do believe his handlers are, though), and it's not because he's black.

BlackTerrel
10-11-2012, 10:19 PM
Tactics like this are extremely dangerous and counterproductive towards real issues regarding things such as race and sex. If you play the race card constantly, and see racism everywhere by reading into things, then people will either start voting in ways they normally wouldn't for fear of being labeled a racist, or they will see little more than a bunch of people crying wolf and turn their heads when real discrimination rears its ugly head.

I'm not someone who things racism, sexism, ageism, etc. doesn't exist - it does, and I see it a lot. However, by constantly playing these kinds of cards, people are being counterproductive. Sorry, but I don't think Obama is that intelligent (I do believe his handlers are, though), and it's not because he's black.

I'm sure any old idiot can get into Harvard, make a few million, become President, and speak in front of a new audience twice a day for four years.

fletcher
10-11-2012, 11:10 PM
Anyone who doesn't think Obama is intelligent is lying - some of them are racist.

The guy is clearly smart...smarter than 99% of Americans at least. You're being dishonest if you don't think that is true.

Bullshit. He's average at best. And after hearing him talk about economics and business average is being generous. Most of the time he sounds like a fool. Not to mention people in the top one percent don't become lawyers or politicians.

Jumbo Shrimp
10-11-2012, 11:11 PM
Bullshit. He's average at best. And after hearing him talk about economics and business average is being generous. Most of the time he sounds like a fool. Not to mention people in the top one percent don't become lawyers or politicians.

You don't have to be that intelligent to be a:

http://sp.life123.com/bm.pix/puppet2.s600x600.jpg

fletcher
10-11-2012, 11:16 PM
I'm sure any old idiot can get into Harvard, make a few million, become President, and speak in front of a new audience twice a day for four years.

Bush did that. Is he in the top 1%? None of those things requires much intelligence. And the only reason Obama was able to make a million dollars was because he was president. His book wouldn't sell unless he was.

Republicanguy
10-12-2012, 05:45 AM
A. Havnes

Quite right, some of that exists on this forum. Where ever you go you'll find people like that in one way or another. It is a pretty diverse and complex world out there or in here.

BlackTerrel
10-12-2012, 09:49 PM

Really? The average person you talk to speaks more eloquently and knows more about the economy than Obama? Really? Do you have any sense for what average is?

Yeah right.

BlackTerrel
10-12-2012, 09:50 PM
Bush did that. Is he in the top 1%? None of those things requires much intelligence. And the only reason Obama was able to make a million dollars was because he was president. His book wouldn't sell unless he was.

Bush also came from money. Obama didn't.

And by the way I bet you Bush was and is WAY smarter than the average American.

fletcher
10-13-2012, 07:55 AM
Really? The average person you talk to speaks more eloquently and knows more about the economy than Obama? Really? Do you have any sense for what average is?

Yeah right.

No, Obama talks exactly like the average person and knows the same as them about the economy. The average person has no problem running their mouth about things they are completely ignorant of (e.g. the economy), just like Obama. Nearly every single person I know is more intelligent than him.

BlackTerrel
10-14-2012, 11:48 PM
No, Obama talks exactly like the average person and knows the same as them about the economy. The average person has no problem running their mouth about things they are completely ignorant of (e.g. the economy), just like Obama. Nearly every single person I know is more intelligent than him.

Where do you hang out?

_pauladin_
10-15-2012, 07:08 AM
I think Obama deliberately dumbs down his public persona as a strategy to make him seem more likable. I'm pretty sure Bush Jr. did it, too.