PDA

View Full Version : Gary Johnson Priebus Talks About The Fight Club

MozoVote
10-08-2012, 08:05 AM
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2012/10/07/gary-johnson-a-nonfactor-priebus-says/

LibertyEagle
10-08-2012, 08:22 AM
Man, that little dude should just keep his mouth shut. He's not doing Romney any favors.

However, Priebus argued Johnson lacks the popularity and name recognition to represent a strong enough threat to turn the election for either candidate.

"(Voters) are not going to throw their vote away when we have an election here that's about the future of America. I don't see that happening," Priebus told CNN Chief Political Correspondent Candy Crowley.

fr33
10-08-2012, 08:34 AM
They spend all that time and money trying to keep Johnson off the ballot in several states then turn around and say he doesn't exist. Nothing to see here. 2 + 2 = 5

LibertyEagle
10-08-2012, 08:53 AM
^^^ Very true.

stu2002
10-08-2012, 09:02 AM
They spend all that time and money trying to keep Johnson off the ballot in several states then turn around and say he doesn't exist. Nothing to see here. 2 + 2 = 5

Yep

Lovecraftian4Paul
10-08-2012, 02:44 PM
Reminds me of the way the Democrats treated Nader in 2004 with their very vicious lawsuits to knock him off the ballot. I don't share Nader's views, but their efforts were despicable, depriving voters of choice. You could probably pull up old articles from that election and see Dem advisers saying the same thing as Priebus - "he doesn't matter, but we want him off the ballot anyway."

Luckily the Libertarian Party is more organized than Nader's campaign. They've only lost ballot status in a couple states. Johnson is on way more ballots than anyone else, including Stein, Goode, and the rest.

MozoVote
10-08-2012, 03:07 PM
I've been seeing Libertarian signs in my county not just for Johnson, but for city council and governor. Never observed that happening before.