PDA

View Full Version : Report: Exit polls show Hugo Chavez lost Venezuelan election

sailingaway
10-07-2012, 06:37 PM
Report: Exit polls show Hugo Chavez lost Venezuelan election

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/10/07/report-exit-polls-show-hugo-chavez-lost-venezuelan-election/#ixzz28ZJcQijT

Smart3
10-07-2012, 07:52 PM
Henrique Caprilles is a lot like Bernie Sanders. I'm rooting for him.

sailingaway
10-07-2012, 08:03 PM
Henrique Caprilles is a lot like Bernie Sanders. I'm rooting for him.

There are things I like about Sanders and things I don't, so I'm not sure how to take that, but a change of leadership there would be interesting.

Smart3
10-07-2012, 08:16 PM
There are things I like about Sanders and things I don't, so I'm not sure how to take that, but a change of leadership there would be interesting.
Sanders at least represents Vermont, unlike most Senators (and their respective states)

Chavez is far to the left of anyone we've elected in some time. His anti-American attitude and funding of Cuba's failed regime has got to end.

fr33
10-07-2012, 08:22 PM
Good. I hope Chavez loses. I respect him standing up against bullies but I hate his philosophy on governing. (Steal and redistribute)

sailingaway
10-07-2012, 08:23 PM
Sanders at least represents Vermont, unlike most Senators (and their respective states)

yeah, that is one of the things I like about him.

AngryCanadian
10-07-2012, 10:38 PM
The problem sailingaway with that exit poll they the opposition posted it on twitter even before the voting started the opposition have been known to play around with the numbers before.

sailingaway
10-07-2012, 10:40 PM
The problem sailingaway with that exit poll they the opposition posted it on twitter even before the voting started the opposition have been known to play around with the numbers before.

Well, the Guardian reported it from a Spanish company but I have no idea if it is right or not, obviously. It was just 'news'.