PDA

View Full Version : France Seriously Considering Purging the terms "Mother" and "Father" from All Gov Docs

AuH20
10-07-2012, 10:02 AM
Deranged. Rewriting highly recognizable features of the natural world because it doesn't suit your narrow social engineering goals? Then again these are the same yahoos who recently released a destructive tax on their "rich" not so long ago.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/25/france-mother-father-gay-parents-law-_n_1912606.html

pochy1776
10-07-2012, 03:15 PM
Why the fuck are they doing that................ "Oh" to be "Modern"

Its now

Fireman-Firefighter
Trashman- Sanitation engineer
Mother/Father- parents

This Political Correctness crap makes me sick. Read the comments and you will puke.

FSP-Rebel
10-07-2012, 03:31 PM
This Political Correctness crap makes me sick. Read the comments and you will puke.
I liked this one

No signs of intelligent life here, I'll try again later.

erowe1
10-07-2012, 03:42 PM
If we were to support legally redefining marriage, I don't see how we could avoid supporting this.

TheTexan
10-07-2012, 03:44 PM
Dont care

pochy1776
10-07-2012, 03:45 PM
I liked this one
Wait........ So I am dumb?

pochy1776
10-07-2012, 03:46 PM
If we were to support legally redefining marriage, I don't see how we could avoid supporting this.
Just Get the government out of marriage! I am so tired of this.

VBRonPaulFan
10-07-2012, 03:59 PM

because everyone has a mother/father, regardless of who their 'parents' were, maybe?

tod evans
10-07-2012, 04:41 PM

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?388625-quot-We-quot-and-quot-Us-quot-...Gotta-mouse-in-your-pocket

AuH20
10-07-2012, 05:10 PM
because everyone has a mother/father, regardless of who their 'parents' were, maybe?

Equal rights is low on the totem pole to this particular movement. They want to eliminate any residue of the nuclear family. These type of ruthless tactics enacted through the government is as bad if not worse than what Santorum said. That's why I'm for gay marriage but deadset against the homosexual agenda. There needs to be significant push-back against this type of Nazi rewriting of history or cultural norms.

Just because you feel uncomfortable about certain natural developments like the ascent of traditional marriage doesn't mean you can outlaw any semblance of this societal staple. Just go down to your local gay parade and keep reminding them about Mommy and Daddy. That's sure to rile some feathers.

AuH20
10-07-2012, 05:20 PM
Why the fuck are they doing that................ "Oh" to be "Modern"

Its now

Fireman-Firefighter
Trashman- Sanitation engineer
Mother/Father- parents

It has nothing to do with modernity. It bothers them that they are the birds without wings so to speak. So they must eliminate any references to flying birds in the public square. And no one else is allowed to say that these particular "birds" can't fly either. ;)