PDA

View Full Version : I just made a deal with my uncle, wish me luck

nobody's_hero
10-05-2012, 04:56 PM
I sent my Romney-supporting uncle the hour-long Rand Paul speech on foreign aid for him to watch and I promised in return to watch the recent debate between Romney and Obama. I already made the point to him that I don't think there's much difference between Romney and Obama, and he thinks Muslims attacked us because they want to take over the world (rather than primarily because our government creates resentment leading to 'blowback'). Thus, this deal was made.

Wish me luck.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_6PDudxz17ho/SCutF_vcL5I/AAAAAAAAA1Y/nkwfFwr_gek/s320/peptobismolfh9.jpg

bunklocoempire
10-05-2012, 05:52 PM
Spoiler ahead,

just looking out for ya in case you're watching from a ladder or something-

"You can't have a free market work, if you don't have regulation."

"You couldn't have people opening up banks in their garage and making loans."

(that's the "GOP" "free market" guy)

:toady:

Take the pain! TAKE IT!

good luck! ;)

kathy88
10-05-2012, 05:54 PM
OMG. I'm going to open a garage bank! That's awesome :)

RickyJ
10-05-2012, 06:01 PM
Sorry, but you both think wrong about Muslims, at least concerning 9/11. They didn't attack us at all.

bunklocoempire
10-05-2012, 06:01 PM
OMG. I'm going to open a garage bank! That's awesome :)

You can't.

Reported.

EDIT: I actually started my business with a loan from a garage bank. My wife started her business that way to.

I'm now in the process of helping my father start his through a 'garage bank' lol

Maybe I won't vote for Romney... :toady:

kathy88
10-05-2012, 06:02 PM
You can't.

Reported.

HA! Too late. Fractional reserve banking at it's finest. My daughter deposited $6.00 and I loaned out $1465.87.

bunklocoempire
10-05-2012, 06:08 PM
HA! Too late. Fractional reserve banking at it's finest. My daughter deposited $6.00 and I loaned out $1465.87.

...and that's why you need to be regulated! ..oh wait...

*goes back to praying for nobody's_hero*

Dick Chaney
10-05-2012, 06:18 PM
I sent my Romney-supporting uncle the hour-long Rand Paul speech on foreign aid for him to watch and I promised in return to watch the recent debate between Romney and Obama. I already made the point to him that I don't think there's much difference between Romney and Obama, and he thinks Muslims attacked us because they want to take over the world (rather than primarily because our government creates resentment leading to 'blowback'). Thus, this deal was made.

Wish me luck.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_6PDudxz17ho/SCutF_vcL5I/AAAAAAAAA1Y/nkwfFwr_gek/s320/peptobismolfh9.jpg

Just tell him to stop watching FOX news, problem solved.