PDA

View Full Version : Facebook page to DRAFT Jim Forsythe to run for U.S. Senate in 2014

Smart3
10-05-2012, 12:32 PM
www.facebook.com/DraftJimForsytheForSenate2014

sailingaway
10-05-2012, 12:35 PM
liked

but to be honest, I want him to WIN. I'd rather have him as a US Congressman who WINS than a US Senate candidate who doesn't win. Whatever he thinks we can accomplish.

Spoa
10-05-2012, 02:39 PM
www.facebook.com/DraftJimForsytheForSenate2014

State Senator Forsythe would be an AWESOME US SENATOR! A thousand times better than Shaheen.

If Ovide Lamontage wins the governor's race...he may want to run against her though. I think that Forsythe should consider a run for congress as Sailingaway suggests.

But either way, this guy has potential to climb the ladder. He's a great leader (I had to do some background checks and was pleased with what I found...pro-life...100% from Americans for Prosperity...a great leader!)

Spoa
10-05-2012, 02:54 PM
Added Jim Forsythe to my website's page: Planning for 2014.

I hope we can get as many conservatives to reinforce Rand Paul, Mike Lee, Jim Demint, and the few others that are in the senate.

The RINO crowd of Mitch McConnell, Lindsey Graham, Roy Blunt, Saxby Chambliss, and others is VERY HUGE.

Visit the page here: http://llphsecondrevolution.wordpress.com/2014-election-plans/