PDA

View Full Version : Grassroots planning for Audit the Fed push

tsai3904
10-03-2012, 11:23 PM
It seems like Audit the Fed has been distant on people's minds and I'm hoping we can make one last push when the Senate returns from their break on November 13.

Ron is retiring this year and what better way is there to focus everyone's energy on getting more cosponsors for S. 202 and hopefully getting a vote on the bill before Congress' term ends on January 3.

What do people think we should do?

I was thinking we can plan an Audit the Fed contact day for November 13 (when the Senate returns) or for that entire week. We need people to call, email, fax, and tweet their Senators to support S. 202.

If we can get this as the top priority for RPF and Daily Paul, make Facebook events and get people to attend/pledge, we can make quite an impact since we'll have over a month to get as many people to pledge to act on one day.

Thoughts?

sailingaway
10-03-2012, 11:25 PM
good idea.

eleganz
10-03-2012, 11:28 PM
DOOOO ITTTTTT.

We need a national fb event page where people can get updates and instructions. I had a lot of success with my fb event page. Had 70+ people attend our local event and a lot of people participated.

tsai3904
10-03-2012, 11:30 PM
We need a national fb event page where people can get updates and instructions. I had a lot of success with my fb event page. Had 70+ people attend our local event and a lot of people participated.

What should we call the event?

National Audit the Fed Contact Bomb? That doesn't sound right but I can't think of anything else.

eleganz
10-03-2012, 11:38 PM
That works too.

It needs a slogan...like: MAKE YOUR STAND! Audit the FED Senate PUSH!

tsai3904
10-03-2012, 11:59 PM
Who was organizing the End the Fed rallies? Should we bring them in to work on the Facebook events? Do you think we should have individual events for each state or a national one?

eleganz
10-04-2012, 12:30 AM
Who was organizing the End the Fed rallies? Should we bring them in to work on the Facebook events? Do you think we should have individual events for each state or a national one?

Michael Heise organized it.

We probably need both national and state level fb events.